Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455106 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Joyfulmama:
TTC can not kill my swagger, make I join the sweet selfie Sunday. Hope I'm not too late
Such a lovely & sweet looking mama, ttc will never kill ur swag in Jesus name, go and get ready for bfp announcement cos I see you rejoicing.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:19am On Aug 21, 2017
See hot mamas everywhere ooo @ Joyfulmama, mztubsy, legendsmother and Thehomemaker, una fine well well ooo. kiss kiss kiss kiss
HWA @ Thehomemaker.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 1:24am On Aug 21, 2017
Finally we have gotten to 2015 the year i said I DO to my Obim aka my oga @ the top

Happy new week everyone.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2017
Good Morning sisters... Been long you heard from me. I remember you all always... Plenty things have happened..I have cried, I have laughed..though I'm still looking unto God but the laughter has been more than the tears. God has been so Merciful and wonderful. Whenever I remember that my child should probably be in JSS2 by now, I wish I had saved the tissues and prayed unto it..but when I look around me and see how well I've been doing, I praise God.
Mama Zaynie, Nurse Kaffy4bill and Swearest have kept in touch so much that I'm not sure we aren't blood sisters. Other mamas have asked after me here too.. Though I don't log in but I get the info. God bless you all.
If possible, pls post a list of mamas who got LOs and BFPs in the last one year so I can be updated.
I'll pop in once in a while now.
Love you all!

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2017
Thehomemaker:
ANNIVERSARY morning!!!!!...... To God be all the Glory

happy HWA dear....God's blessings on you & your family.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2017
PRAYER MONDAY
SONG:
Unto the Lord be all Glory
Great things He has done
Unto the Lord be the Glory
Great things He has done

O Lord you are Mighty, you have been so good to us.
We thank you for the gift of life, for the roof over our heads, for the food on our tables, if not for you, where will we be? To this end, we say may all glory, all honour, all adoration be ascribed unto you alone in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Father we have sinned and have come short of your glory, we confess all wrong doings, please forgive us all, wash us clean with your precious blood, restore unto us the joy of our salvation, give us the grace to live lives worthy of your children in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Father you said that whatsoever we ask in thy name that you will give us. You said that those who put their trust in you will never see shame. We your children come to you this morning, please give us children, heal our bodies, we have treated ourselves in our capacity but it is not enough. Without you we are nothing. Come to our aid o Lord and do not forsake us, You said that none shall be barren in the land. Your word is truth, please show forth yourself for our sake. Amen.

To you who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to your power that is at work within us, be all Glory, Honour and Power in the name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lynda1(f): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2017
Thehomemaker, legendsmother, mztubsy, joyfulmama..,the slay mamas....una too fine..keep slaying.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2017
See as you fine Joyfulmama, God bless you yafuyafu. Yes o mamatwiny, God's got me. 2015, the year i had my first son. I know God will do more. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2017
Sysengr Congrats dear. You shall enjoy your journey and LO(s).

I see all of una too o wink . Correct mamas. @Thehomemaker (happy anniversary sexy woman).
legendsmother (u know already wink ), mztubsy (ever young fine babe),
joyfulmama (Yellow pawpaw pretty lady).

@Omowunmigan , good to hear from you again. We are glad you are doing fine now. When it rains, it pours. That will be our portion for good things including kids.

Happy Monday everyone. Amen to the prayers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2017
Been long long time,i have U all at heart and pray for U guys always! I have come to understand one thing in this journey TIME,every one has his or her own time God has predestined for things to happen! When that time comes,everything will just align!
Just be strong and focus on God,We all will surely become MOTHERS of singleton,Twins,triplets grin
I may not always come online,but u all are in my prayers.
Congrats to all that have gotten BFP,i pray that God will strength U all to carry to term!
Those that have delivered,congrats!
Those of us still waiting,God Is not Partial,what He does for one He will do for another,Hang On!!!
Sorry for the long post!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

19 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dadsonval(f): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2017
There shall be more BFP smile for all of us this week in Jesus name Amen grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
favouredestiny,mamatwiny,Loisemm,Janix2, thanks and Amen.

omowunmigan, God is ever faithful.pls keep smiling He will surely give you children soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sysengr(f): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
mamatwiny:

@fellow sysengr, I don't greet u b4, BT I go still greet again. Your miracle shall be permanent. Next level things.
Abeg no vex.I must have skipped it. Amen and thanks alot.
I will read your testimony very soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
I asked a question here last week regarding clomid no one answered me. Are you all naturally mean here? sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
mamatwiny:
Legends mother makes me smile each time I see her post

The miracle that took curvy away from this thread will son carry legendsmother.

Beloved thanks so much I know I will soon testify God is on the throne
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Joyfulmama:
TTC can not kill my swagger, make I join the sweet selfie Sunday. Hope I'm not too late

Chei nwanyoroma! I told u people she b yellow pawpaw abeg shift make I go bleech *runsoutwithbrestflapping*

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
belladsweet:
I asked a question here last week regarding clomid no one answered me. Are you all naturally mean here? sad sad sad
Wow wow wow. I wouldn't have replied you but men you need a change of attitude. Do you know what mamas here are going through? What if like me I have no idea cos I haven't used clomid? how about those who missed your message amidst the BFP announcement. ma'am please watch your utterance things aren't always as it seems

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
MGeey:
Chei o. See fine fine , abeg wetin dem dey call that black material wey you carry combine? Pretty mama mztubsy, pouting of life, why

Its called organza thanks for d complements darl TTC cannot Conan kill our sawagger na so I rush enter IG go find style sow wear lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
belladsweet:

Sorry your question was missed. You can also use the search button on nairaland if your question is really urgent, there are lots of information/experience on clomid.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
favouredestiny:
@
@Legendsmother, keep smiling and be happy and shame the enemies as they can't steal your joy.
. Amen.

Na so lemme smile oooooooooo thanks so much jareh na did thread dey keep me sane most times

@everyone how is ur day going? Remember when life throws u bitterleaf, turn it to ogbonge sweet bitterleaf soup! Chop am! Drink water ! Shine ur teeth grin grin and snap picture self to capture d moment cuz this life nor get duplicate! kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
4realwoman:
See hot mamas everywhere ooo @ Joyfulmama, mztubsy, legendsmother and Thehomemaker, una fine well well ooo. kiss kiss kiss kiss
HWA @ Thehomemaker.

Hope to see urs next week I believe we will all testify in due time, how is u?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Loisemm:
Sys sexy woman).
legendsmother (u know already wink ), mztubsy (ever young fine babe),
joyfulmama (Yellow pawpaw pretty lady).

Happy Monday everyone. Amen to the prayers.

Thanks darlingvd good works u do on this thread even heaven is aware we will all testify

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jamesbridget13(f): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
4realwoman:
Finally we have gotten to 2015 the year i said I DO to my Obim aka my oga @ the top

Happy new week everyone.
same here. Which month was urs? Mine was may 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
The truth is some question self are uncalled for, if only they wud use d search engine they would get answers and na dem go tire to read self
Lemme assume she is a newbie
But my dear make use of d search engine, because repeating d same thing over and over dey tire person sometimes , don't ask me why I settled down type and nor still answer her o my body is paining me am going to sleep grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
jamesbridget13:
same here. Which month was urs? Mine was may 2015

Mine also is October 2014
My own senior ur ownn tongue tongue tongue
Lol just kidding
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Prayer Monday

#singing
1.Hallelujah eeh, Hallelujah ooo
Hallelujah eeh, it's a sound of victory
Hallelujah eeh, Hallelujah ooo
Lets this sound of rejoicing fill this house

2. Baba we praise Your name, You are worthy of praise

Lord, thank You for another week. Thank You for Your mercies and grace that is new everyday. We appreciate You for our caring and supportive husbands. Thank You for our understanding parents and in-laws. Thank You for our friends, colleagues and acquaintances. We thank You for all the people You have surrounded us with including those that hate us. Thank You because You have created for signs and wonders and it will be manifested in our lives. Thank You because You will prepare a table for us in the presence of our enemies that will cause them to marvel. We are indeed grateful for all You have done.

Lord, here are we again in Your presence pleading for Your mercy. Father behind our beautiful faces and smiles lies tears and heartache. Please Lord show us Your mercy. Thank You for those who got their BFP, Father as we have rejoiced with them others will rejoice with us. Lord take away this reproach of barrenness and cause us to be compensated for our wait.

Lord we remember those that are suffering one affliction or disease, according to Your word You said by Jesus' strip we were healed. Therefore Lord we declare perfect healing and health to Your children.

Father everyone of us on this thread have realised only You can give children. So we agree as children of the most high that we will get our children soonest. Thank You dear Lord because it is done in Jesus name. Amen.

#MummyJohn&Joan
#Iyabeji
#GodisFaithful
#GodNeverFails
#BabyFallonMe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
MummyJJ:
Prayer Monday

#Iyabeji
#GodisFaithful
#GodNeverFails
#BabyFallonMe

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebonychic18(f): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
belladsweet:

Hello......you're the mean one coming here to accuse mothers that are going through different phases of TTC. You asked your question on the 19th today is 21st undecided you got lots of responses from the pregnancy thread. You still went on to say you're sticking with what your Dr prescribed (clomid and folic acid). You said you've already started it. So what else do you want to hear? Pls be guided.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Legendsmother fine woman I see your hand work. Am an Apprentice Tailor (covers face), come teach me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
MummyJJ:

Wow wow wow. I wouldn't have replied you but men you need a change of attitude. Do you know what mamas here are going through? What if like me I have no idea cos I haven't used clomid? how about those who missed your message amidst the BFP announcement. ma'am please watch your utterance things aren't always as it seems
I am sorry if what i said offended you all. i didnt get a better response in the pregnancy thread. one sabi mama there referred me here she said i would get a better response here that was why i came here. I felt so bad cos i was ignored like a nobody sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jamesbridget13(f): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
legendsmother:

Mine also is October 2014
My own senior ur ownn tongue tongue tongue
Lol just kidding
lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Kingadex60(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.