Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5480940 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
MGeey:

Sorry your question was missed. You can also use the search button on nairaland if your question is really urgent, there are lots of information/experience on clomid.
Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
belladsweet:
I am sorry if what i said offended you all. i didnt get a better response in the pregnancy thread. one sabi mama there referred me here she said i would get a better response here that was why i came here. I felt so bad cos i was ignored like a nobody sad

Apology accepted... We discussed about the use of clomid extensively in the past four weeks, search for Clomid TTC nairaland it will bring out wat we discussed on it.
But in summary and most importantly please don't use it if you have cysts or fibroid, or better still don't use it at all because the side effect is bad and can result to cyst even if u don't have before.
Body differs what worked for A might not work for B so be guided .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hurray. I said I do to Mr. J May 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
jamesbridget13:
same here. Which month was urs? Mine was may 2015
mine was march.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
legendsmother:

Hope to see urs next week I believe we will all testify in due time, how is u?
live and direct grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
belladsweet:
Thanks the truth is i have started using it already didnt really know why the doctor prescribed it to me he only told me that it aids hyper ovulation.I started taking it on day 2 of my period he said i should stop in day 7... I pray it turns out fine in Jesus name.
AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatp80(f): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
belladsweet:
Thanks the truth is i have started using it already didnt really know why the doctor prescribed it to me he only told me that it aids hyper ovulation.I started taking it on day 2 of my period he said i should stop in day 7... I pray it turns out fine in Jesus name.

Am sorry to say that when you asked this question on the preggy thread, a lot of mum dia answered u. Most adviced you not to take d medicine if you don't have any issue. Some even told you that d side effects is bad especially if nothing bad is diagnosed. You still went ahead and follow your doctors instructions which is OK by you. What answer do you want d mums here again to give, dey are not doctors but are here sharing dia diff experiences.

I pray that God answers your prayers and that d medicine works for you.
Sorry if i sound somehow.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
belladsweet:

Amen..wishing you a positive result. Baby Dust

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
MummyJJ:
Hurray. I said I do to Mr. J May 2016
very soon vigilante raised to the power of two go hook all of una..anybody miss me? I no know wah I do Nl, I no dey see my mentions.... God dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Please mamas in the house please shed more light on this
In know CM is a sign that one is ovulating ,saw mine on Fri and sat but dh wasn't around, saw again yesterday but I was down with malaria so we had one quickie, today is the expected day of ovulation no cm again
Pls does it mean had ovulated ? Or it still doesn't matter either with CM or not.cuz am abit confused because I was still expecting to see plenty CM. Thanks.baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
mummykyrti:
very soon vigilante raised to the power of two go hook all of una..anybody miss me? I no know wah I do Nl, I no dey see my mentions.... God dey
MA we miss you ooo. If not because of BFP and fine faces of our mamas this thread dey quiet. It's a phase it will pass. Very soon we go dey make noise that those other mama's, Se you know them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bennyboo:
In know CM is a sign that one is ovulating ,saw mine on Fri and sat but dh wasn't around, saw again yesterday but I was down with malaria so we had one quickie, today is the expected day of ovulation no cm again
Pls does it mean had ovulated ? Or it still doesn't matter either with CM or not.cuz am abit confused because I was still expecting to see plenty CM. Thanks.baby dust to us all.
Yes CM is a sign that you are in your fertile phase. You can still get pregnant 3days after. Naso I read ooo. Sabi mamas will come and answer you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
jamesbridget13:
same here. Which month was urs? Mine was may 2015
mine was also May 2015

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jamesbridget13(f): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
4realwoman:
mine was march.
2015 rocks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jamesbridget13(f): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lizzypaul:

mine was also May 2015
Awwhhh! #ehug from me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
jamesbridget13:
2015 rocks
yes oooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
MGeey:

That is how mama homemaker moniker dey look like hoemaker to me.

Wow! 2014, the year I got married. O God let this bfp go round. Amen.

Demmmmn cheesy i honestly no see that

So, u be #teamtwentyfourteen? My teamie, the bfp must go round in Jesus name (Amen)

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bennyboo:

Some pple dey get knocked off even without CM. Weda CM or not in as much as you are within range of o. Sperm lasts upto 4or5 days in that place grin

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
sysengr:
Amen and thanks alot.

Mention grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
belladsweet:
I asked a question here last week regarding clomid no one answered me. Are you all naturally mean here? sad sad sad
sorry darling. I'm not sure I read that. Mean ke?. It's all love on this side. So sorry you got no reply. Oya sabi mamas give her reply abeg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
mamatwiny:
Legends mother makes me smile each time I see her post, same as curvilicious when she was here.

The miracle that took curvy away from this thread will son carry legendsmother.

Next level things.

Thanks my darling & we (myself&John) say a thunderous amen to your prayers
We love you kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
belladsweet:
I checked NL Search button after i posted my comment on are more experienced. sad

Oya don't do sad face again and FYI ur not a nobody its just ur outburst was uncalled for neeways u can ask again lemme answer OK?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
MummyJJ:

Yes CM is a sign that you are in your fertile phase. You can still get pregnant 3days after. Naso I read ooo. Sabi mamas will come and answer you

Alright ma.thank you. Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
belladsweet:
Goodafternoon all please i need your reviews regarding Clomid Dr prescribed the drug and Folic acid for me he said i should use it from day 2 to day 7 of my cycle. Please experienced Mothers of Nations help. Thanks...Baby dust to you all smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

I think this is a good step in d right direction, d only downside is clomid has a reverse effect on cervical mucus, it makes it thick and hostile to sperm but d good news is u can take clomid and then take evening primrose oil so that u can get good cervical mucus, that is condusive for sperm survival.

In fertility a lot comes to play, clomid makes u grow follicles, ovulating those follicles is also important and getting pregnant is another so I want u to b open minded and trust ur doc knows what's best for u, also u shud take ur folic so that in a case of pregnancy ur baby won't suffer defects, also buy ovulation sticks to help u pin point ur ovulation date so as to have intercourse on d days leading to ur ovulation and on d day of ovulation.... All d best

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
#team2016.sweet memories. grin
@mamas, please let's all attend to everyone's questions newbies or not. Everyone shud feel involved and not left out. Let's keep spreading the love. The almighty will make everyone of us victorious. He will cause his face to shine upon us. TTC journey is rough and tough but at the end of the day we will prevail and testify. love love.kisses.
P.S...I've got gist for you ladies. I'm too tired to type now. I will fill you in tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
curvilicious:

Some pple dey get knocked off even without CM. Weda CM or not in as much as you are within range of o. Sperm lasts upto 4or5 days in that place grin

Alright ma.. Kisses to baby john's bump. Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
mztubsy:
sorry darling. I'm not sure I read that. Mean ke?. It's all love on this side. So sorry you got no reply. Oya sabi mamas give her reply abeg.

They gave the owner of this moniker reply in za oza room(preggy thread) recently nd she went ahead nd did as her doc told her(correct me if am mistaking) what other reply does she want?

Ok belladsweet, you want to specially hear my voice bah? grin Okay o
Cl.omid no good for person(s) wey get cyst or fibroid. It worsens them.

Fertility blessings

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bennyboo:
Please ma us all.

Am a chronic cm tracker *yes* ,*rollseyes*
"Don't look at me like DAT I always grin grin grin shookndcheck" lol
I have noticed I get strecthy ewcm on d days leading to my ovulation on d ovulation day d cm is usually dry , conception is more likely to occur if dere were spermies already in d falopian tubes waiting for d egg to come and play, and sperm can stay in d body for 2-5days so our bodies give ewcm so sperm can go in on time to wait for d egg den d day d egg drops sperm is alreafyvsafe waiting.

Everyone is different, and every woman's cm changes would b different also but from my eprience on O day my cm is not ewcm its just watery or dry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mztubsy(f): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
curvilicious:

They gave the owner of this moniker reply in za oza room(preggy thread) recently nd she went ahead nd did as her doc told her(correct me if am mistaking) what other reply does she want?

Ok belladsweet, you want to specially hear my voice bah? grin Okay o
Cl.omid no good for person(s) wey get cyst or fibroid. It worsens them.

Fertility blessings
hahahaaaaa.lolzzz. Toh,I didn't know she's been responded to cuz I know we aint like that o'er here. Curvylicious na ur sweet voice be the koko.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
mztubsy:
#team2016.sweet memories. grin
@mamas, please tomorrow.

See her fine face u don go do anniversary joli forget me eh! Oya bring my share eh! Come here where are u going to! Mztubsy grin abeg I dey wait d story oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.