Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5457450 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Make I follow post in faith. Yes 2017,the year my bundles of joy, Ivanna and Tobenna were conceived. I can't wait for that day Lord, please honor your word in our lives. Baby dust to us all

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2017
I see soo much Faith on this thread,its my prayer that God will answer US this year 2017,this year is gonna be an awesome year for me,a year of BFP surprises for US all.
I say a loud AMEN to all the prophecy and prayers! Thanks 4realmama for booking space for me,i surely will use the space for my BFP announcement and WIDD by God's grace and mercy!
2017 no Go pass me by oo,this year must deliver to me by BFP by force grin grin
Love U all,praying for U all!

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2017
Wow!!! These great women on this thread are phenomenal! So much faith!

I too join my humble faith and book spaces for my children to be conceived this year 2017 in Jesus name, amen..

It is settled! Halleluyah!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2017
I pray for myself and all mamas that has booked space that very soon we all shall testify. Its just a phase and sooner than we think it will be over, God will surely put smiles on our faces,we will be pregnant and we will carry in full terms. Our testimony shall b permanent. I woke up feeling positive TTC cannot comman steal my joy. God is still God he hasn't change .our testimony is here .
Stay strong and always be positive.

I sight all mamas that came out of hibernation to book space grin grin....our joy shall be full and permanent.
@omowunmigan don't go back to hibernation ooo We love and we want to be seeing you often.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=legendsmother ements

My beloved don't b discouraged it is well
Lemme book space for
Loisem, mztubzy, mummyjj, mumredeemer, towerofgrace, jamesbridget13, @4realwoman, safe09, Mgeey, Joyfulmama, Bennyboo, Mumihaja, Lynsunny( will add more names as I remember)
grin
[/quote]

Thanks for booking space for me pretty mama, the one you book and the one I don book I believe God has stamp it. Na double booking for my double blessings. Thanks hun.... And pls na wetin u dey use for your edges its fine and full, I did pick and drop, na so the edges too follow with the attachment. Thanks... Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2017
Year 2018
The year i will deliver my baby/ies in Jesus name, Amen.
Lord i commit the above prayer into your holy hands, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2017
2018,the year i will give birth to my babies, Olumide and Olamide in Jesus name!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bomgirl(f): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2017
2018!!
The year I birth my darling baby! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Good morning mummies
I see you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Year 2018 the year I birth my twins (a boy and girl )

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2017
2018 I became Iyabeji confirm. Na my story be this oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennyboo(f): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2017
Team 2017 preggys
Team 2018 Moms
2018 the year I will become a mother with my twins.
My hands shall be full with God's double blessings.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2017
2018 my twins manifested this year. Amen! I love the current strong faith on our thread. Legendsmother , thanks. Much love kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamitwins(f): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2017

The year 2018, I shall birth my glorious triplets and I will be a joyful mother of blessed nations. I and my husband shall be greatly celebrated and the glory of the Lord shall be seen on us, Amen.

#Team2018Mom
#iyaibeta
#MumIreayo's

2018 shall be a fruitful and glorious years to us all, fertility blessings to us all, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithugo64(f): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2017

The year every mama here MUST experience supernatural childbirth, share birth announcement and birth stories

Grace to conceive is already made available
Grab it!

Sprinkling lots of baby dust on everyone

It is settled!

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2017
2018,am just excited about it,it's the year I will experience motherhood by God's mercy and grace! Mamatwins na my next level name,abeg make una no call me janix 2 again,my real name na Mamatwins oo,hope say una Don hear grin
Chai am so excited about this!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2017
2018 I would carry my babies in my arms, they shall suckle from my bossom.Babies and mother doing well with father rejoicing, plenty Money!
I pray same prayer for every mama here, 2018 shall favour us all. We would conceive and carry to full term IJN. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwiny(f): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
This land is not for sale.

Modified. My year of supernatural breakthrough.
The year I'll birth my twins in Canada.
The year I'll settle in Canada and hubby hits a big job while I sit at home shopping with his cash.

God, from my mouth to your ears, and so shall it be.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Hi mamas... I'm back. You all remember I got a bfp from my iui few months back? Well ultrasound showed 3 sacs with 3 strong heart beats...but I lost all 3 a week later at 8weeks+...i wish I never found out how many because it made the grief more painful. I disappeared from the world after that... Lol.
I and dh took a long break and ran off for some fun. We are back now, though I am not ready to start trying again till maybe 2018,i just came online to know how everyone is doing and wish u all well. I should have been 21weeks today.
God bless us all and baby dust. PCOS is a bitch but God pass am

My sister, I remember you, God will give you double for all your trouble... Thanks for checking up on us...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
orney:
Beautiful mums! Rejoice with me, pray for me as i celebrate my birthday today
I have more than a million reasons to thank Baba God cos only Him has been doing wot no man can do in my life and on this thread, even tho devil wanted to spoil my day with Af dat was supposed to come yesterday, came early hours of today,i will still celebrate jur! Cant wait for hubby to kom n take me out grin
Happy birthday to me, llnp kiss

Happy birthday mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
mamatwiny:
Dear mama's,
I took clomid this cycle from day 5 to 9, but surprisingly I didn't ovulate on day 17 I am sure cos I used ovulation stops to test. I went for TVs today being CD 20 and attached is my result.

It seems clomid doesn't work for me. Why do you thing the egg shell was thickened and did not rupture. It has grown beyond the 25mm , now 27 mm and leaking fluid. The lab technologist said the egg is spoilt and DT this cycle won't work. Also note that my period moved by 8 fays the first time I took clomid. This is my second cycle and I doubt I'll ever take it again.

I now ask myself if I am sure the egg ruptures in unmedicated cycle.

So sorry about this, stop taking clomid, I think you should work on improving your egg. The Lord will direct you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummydaezy: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
2018, The year I will birth my David.
David! mum, dad and your sis can't wait again. Your have been in our hearts, we can't wait to have your in our hands.
God I call you faithful.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
sysengr:
He has given me victory,I will lift Him higher, Jehovah, I will lift Him higher.
It's a bfp. Af was to show last Saturday but didn't. Tested days back and got a second faint line. Got bold double lines today after two years of ttc.

Widd
In May,dh and i dewormed ourself. Used fertiaid and omega 369.
In June,we got treated for infection,so we didnt ttc. Also, the cleanpoint I bought, dh refused me to make use of it. Then I used ruzu bitters for

Congrats mama, so happy for you, your blessing is permanent in Jesus name...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulRay(f): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Thehomemaker:
ANNIVERSARY morning!!!!!...... To God be all the Glory

HWA dear, wishing you many more glorious and fruitful years...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
2018, the year we shall all carry our bundles of joy in our arms. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
omowunmigan:
Thanks sysengr and mm . Favouredmom, trust you're doing great. It's been a really long while..appears no one remembers me. Better back to hibernation. Wishing everyone boundless joy soonest. Goodnight.

No just try am ooo. Hiber...... wetin.
No just go anywhere.
We missed you and we love you.
Even if we no talk am.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MumTT: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2017

The year we will share our BA and BS on the pregnancy thread and participate in thread cuties.

So will it be in Jesus name. Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GraceActivated(f): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
My faith is renewed anytime I log on this thread.... Surely, God will manifest Himself in our lives and for our shame, we shall have multiple honour. I receive strength to conceive seed and strength to carry gloriously to full term delivering healthy, beautiful babies in Jesus' name, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
2018....our year of divine delivery of our blessed and great children through Jesus Christ our Lord, amen.

Congrats in advance beautiful mamas.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chumz11: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
2018 the year I shall become a mother of twin boys.kanyitochukwu and kanyechukwu.excited much...bfp loading,baby bump loading

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2017

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lizzypaul: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
2018 the year of supernatural delivery of twins for me and triplet for my sister, year that our joy will be overwhelm,yr that my mother will rejoice over us and carry our babies, year that we will experience peace roundabout. It is so in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.