Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,266 members, 7,940,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5515430 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Flakeey, I tire for the blenders oh. Was busy blending it yeah wen the blender started bringing out smoke..dh ran to meet me in kitchen...lol..make I no bring down the roof..
Atonement child, maybe I'll try using the juice extractor, if it fails, I'll take it to blend outside.
Venus, yeah I do oh. The tin just refused to blend. Na holy ghost fire I will be calling on it now...lol.

Muma, how far with washing this promotion for us...congrats dear.

Happy born day and anniversary dear uteh...May The Lord grant u ur hrt desires dis yr and beyond.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Diamondring congratulation nd may you carry to term IJN Amen. @uteh happy BD nd anniversary. @all, may GOD remember us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
@all, abeg how much is laparoscopy. where can l do it in abj? @muma pls how did u use ur castol oil.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Ebony13,

Nice to know u r ☺ķªª¥. Pls, it can never be over till HE answers our prayers. Pls can u send me ur mail, Ȋ̝̊̅ wanna mail u.

Lots of Luv.

@Safe06, Bikonu appear now or Ȋ̝̊̅ will chop all the food for d fertility challenge one time sam, sam! Missing u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichachim(f): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Uteh, happy birthday Ãήϑ anniversary dearie, you will celebrate next year with your kids, may God grant you bfp this month because its ur special month.

@Muma, congrats on your promotion, may God grant you bfp soon to crown the whole celebration.

@Bcolah, sis the tigernut don spoil my own blender too, it wanted to spoil the second one so i stopped, i'm forcing dh to chew the tigernuts for nw till i find a solution. Maybe i will try the juicer too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
cjnone2: @all, abeg how much is laparoscopy. where can l do it in abj? @muma pls how did u use ur castol oil.

Soak ur towel or flannel with castor oil not really soaked, place it in ur at Τ̣̣ђё location of uterus and ovaries , place Τ̣̣ђё hot water can on it for like 30mins to an hour , thrice or more in a week

@safe, where art thou?...... Pls come out salah don finish
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
@muma God bless u plenty. this promo is an open door 4 greater things 2 come. no vex, is Castol oil used b4 '0' or after.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
grin shocked grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
cjnone2: @mumu God bless u plenty. this promo is an open door 4 greater things 2 come. no vex, is Castol oil used b4 '0' or after.
Did you just type"mumu" lol. Better go and test for pregnancy o this one wey you don dey call muma mumu. Anyway Castor oil is used before Ovulation, after AF has completely finished. Make sure you are not even spotting after AF, then you can now start doing the C.Oil pack and stop before O.
Muma congrats on your promotion. You stay in Abj mek I come your house come wash am?
Uteh Hapi bday and hapi wedding anniversary. May God give you all round hapiness and grant you all heart desires according to His riches in glory
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hello my people, it's me again. Congrats to our new pregy mama, you will all carry to full term . Happy Birthday and anniversary to those who celebrated recently.

Please don't say I also come here whenever I have issues, it's full that I see this place as a good place to share what I'm going through and express myself. After overcoming hepatitis B. It's now be and my DH, he has been insulting me stylishly for the past one week. As if that was not enough, he finished me today with abuses today, face to face. He called me all sort of names. He said all the church programmes have been attending, he didn't see any changes in my life, that I'm a lazy, I'm a thief I don't know anything to do than to be calling pastors and he didn't see any changes in my life. That all the people that got married after me are all doing well. I didn't even think about how I'm going to pay back the money he loaned me. That I didn't get all my previous job on merit. All sort of things. The problem started when I asked him to drop me where a friend will pick me up because we are going for a church program. I gave him back the ones I could and went to my room crying, I felt really sad and betrayed, called my parents and explained to them. They told me that's what is going to move God and answer me. It's well o my sister.
I'm better now trying to prepare for the progm.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
@honeypie please i need ur emaik adress and is urgent.@muma thanks can you help me honipie add. Thks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
@muma congrats on ur promotion-bfp.
@uteh happy bday & HWA. God has already crowned ur home with wonderful children.
@cjnone have u done d hpt wink I sure say na hormonal things dey do u.
@all hope we r having a nice day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mychildren: They told me that's what is going to move God and answer me. It's well o my sister.
My dear what your parents just said here is the truth. This humiliation is what will move God. Just try and compose yourself. I know its not easy but I wish you did not insult him too, but all the same ask God for forgiveness and when hubby is calm you can talk with him and tell him that you have forgiven him for all the hurt he caused you and you wish him to forgive you too(note the forgiveness part is just to clear your mind so that you can effectively pray to God). Then at midnight or any convenient time, pour out your heart to God, remind him of all you are passing through and plead with him to come to your aid. Pray for your hubby, dont blame him totally because he might be manipulated. Also take whatever treatment you are taking seriously. I guess you have read a lot here, detox, lose some weight if you are in the large side, try to improve in your appearance. Hope this helps. kiss kiss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Mychildren...it is well e, just take it easy with him. Some men react that way just out of frustration because of the TTC issue, not that he doesn't love you. I agree with your parents, just continue to be prayerful and try as much as possible to remain calm and not trade words with him, it would only make things worse. Play the dumb "fool" and fight the battle on your knees. It saved my marriage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
congratulations diamondring, i have been shouting here since. Oh Jesus thank you. This ur blessing shall always give you joy.

@honipie, God is really using u. You are really an angel. Pls advice me on what i can use, i never get to see my period unless on medication. Already i have detoxed and taking vitex and acv. Or can you drop ur email let me mail you.

@ my children, this too will surely pass. It is well with you

May God bless us all and fulfilll his promise in our lifes.Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=skimpychick]@muma congrats on ur promotion-bfp.

@ thanks darleen.
@kaynee , lol am not in abj , i visited last 2 weeks.
@cjonne, pls check ur self as skimpy and kaynee suggested lol

@ pls help me oo , i have being having dis pain since yesterday at my right hand side of my abdomen maybe my ovary, its wasn't severe yesterday but its becoming now, it happened to me last year by dis time and i went to hosp. Dr gAve me some medications and it stopped but now i don't want to go to hosp , i need natural remedy pls. Any one with such experience
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
@thks muma sori 4 d pains, im sure our mamas wil cm up wit smtim dat wil help. Pls resend wit dis add cnt check my nairalandmail Talk2quincy@gmail.com. Waiting . Thanks and God bless U
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
@ Muma,what time of the circle are you. Could be ovulation pain,check ur calendar lets know ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
@HONNIEPIE CLD U PLS LIST OUT THE VITAMINS FOR GLOWING SKIN, CAN'T SEEM TO TAKE OFF MY EYE OFF UR PIX LOL.
God bless u as u do that wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mydesire16(f): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
@mychildren all dis ll soon pass away,It is well my sista.

@Muma we dey feel dsame pain o,mine started early dis mornin till now..Plz our sabi sabi mamas cum 2 our help..What can be d cause?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
@union123, I see u r trying to send me an email. I don't knw how to read NL mails o. Pls send me an email on chiomalovesu@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
@mychildren,I really understand what u are going through but in this kind of situation,u have to be patient patient and patient also continue to pray,do ur own part and leave the rest for God.

@muma,congrts on ur promotion.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Muma: Congratulations!!!!!!!!! on your promotion. Next is a Sticky BFP for you.

@All: We will not miss this cycle in JESUS name. AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
@ muma, no vex u hear? na old age d worry ur sister. e hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
@mychildren, learn 2 b calm. ttc is a trying period. no exchange insults again. no report ur dh 2 ur parents ur hear?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 4:25am On Oct 19, 2013
skimpychick: @HONNIEPIE CLD U PLS LIST OUT THE VITAMINS FOR GLOWING SKIN, CAN'T SEEM TO TAKE OFF MY EYE OFF UR PIX LOL.
God bless u as u do that wink

Biotin is good for skin, nail and hair. Start with 30mcg/day to see how your body tolerates it. Biotin is a coenzyme and a B vitamin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichachim(f): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2013
Yeeeee! Today is my birthday Ãήϑ tomorow is my wedding anniversary! THANK YOU JESUS FOR EVERYTHING!!! I cannot thank you enough, asi na arum niile buru onu onu ozughi inye gi ekele, you are the best, i will forever praise, worship Ãήϑ adore you.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 6:29am On Oct 19, 2013
@omalichachim happy birthday and ann the Lord will bless you more than you can comprehend! You shall live to see yo children's children IJMN amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 7:34am On Oct 19, 2013
@All, sorry i couldnt respond yesterday, had a very busy day. Thank you all for the goodwill wishes and prayers. May we receive speedy manifestations of our blessings in Jesus name.

@Chyvia, there is a Shoprite at Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere with a Healthplus shop there. I got mine at d Healthplus shop inside E-Center, Domino store at Sabo, Yaba.

@Omalicha, happy birthday and happy wedding anniversary. By this time next year, you shall be celebrating with your wonderful children.

@GenB, hope madam is okay now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2013
HBD and Wedding anniversary Omalichachim. God will grant you the desires of your heart!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2013
@ Omalichachim Happy Birthday and wedding anniversary!! We thank God for His grace in your life. Your best days are still ahead. Keep basking in d glory of God!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2013
chidima:

@honipie, God is really using u. You are really an angel. Pls advice me on what i can use, i never get to see my period unless on medication. Already i have detoxed and taking vitex and acv. Or can you drop ur email let me mail you.

May God bless us all and fulfilll his promise in our lifes.Amen.
@ chidima, honeipei already posted on some of the things you can take to help. Trace back the post again. Continue with the vitex and acv. You can add, (since you dx pcos); m2-tone and pregnitude, royal jelly and eat healthy. Check on dreams "30 day fertility deit" for ideas and more info pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.