Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,293 members, 7,940,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5515502 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
thank you so much honiepie,i wonder what i would have done without you,everything is fixed,waiting for monday.God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimssy11: 12:20am On Oct 20, 2013
@ diamond ring congrates the lord be praised. This type of ur bfp is always double portion (twins) dat is my prayer for you IJN Amen
@ honiepie may God bless you. Please help me out with this issue I ran some test some months ago the doctor said I had Acute pyelonephritis.. I was having serious side abdominal pain dat I could not bend down I was given antibiotics after d drugs I didn't feel pains again .but yesterday d pains started again please can you help me recommend something else.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:09am On Oct 20, 2013
Honiepie24:

@dreams(deema)thanx sweetheart,i got your mail,i also look forward to meeting you too.pls address the issue of people who can go on this diet,so we dont get things twisted just like Favoredgal and joyful mum suggested.hugs.

Ok, let me try. This diet is not low fat, but it is low in BAD cholesterol. Most people don't know that there are 2 types of cholesterol:the bad and the good, ie HDL and LDL. In fact, high cholesterol levels are one of the leading causes of unexplained infertility. Also, if you've TTC for 2 years (for example), and cause of infertility is unknown or unexplained, I think it's time to change your food intake. That may well be the stumbling block.

Intact, apart from the occasional high vitamin A levels in the diet, the parsley and pineapple, this meal plan is for everyone, and as the recipes come up, the reasoning behind their inclusion in the diet will be made clear. If you look at the lists of foods that are listed for women who have endo, fibroids or pcos, you will find that NOT every meal has its nutrition. Studies have shown that starches should be avoided by these 3 groups (now, when our Nigerian meals are chockful of starches at almost every table, isn't it time to make a change?) these meals take all those into consideration and more. I've put in the time to ensure that each ingredient, each meal helps our bodies in some way.

It's simple really, if you like, don't call it a diet, but something has got to give. A lot of women have used food, alongside other things to heal themselves...I think it's time we did too.

I've also already said that this should be incorporated into our lifestyles, it just makes sense. Eat well, live well, be well.

I hope I've answered everyone's questions. Like I always say, if you are still in doubt, do some research on your own to find out if and how food contributes to fertility. Don't depend on what I say (I am the same way- I always try to get corroborating evidence). The Internet is at your fingertips. Look at studies from reputable institutions. Then do the research to see whether it's safe to eat all foods when TTC. Thank you, Honiepie for calling my attention to this.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2013
Happy Birthday to my one and only Oct 20. I wish you joy, peace, love, and good health. I pray that God will wipe your tears and grant you the desire that you have fervently requested. Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyLee01: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2013
happy sunday all,and congratulations to all the octobers sisters,your bfp is'nt far fetched.

@all we are happy to announce that already i did my scan and we have being informed that we are expecting multiple birth,two to be precise.my joy knows no bounds,i pray you all experience the peace of being expectant soon.thank you honiepie,we owe you alot.

A big hug diamondring,your situation was terrible,but am happy you stayed stedfast,enjoy your new found happy home,wish you a h & h 9mnths.

@chimdalu lmao,you are such a funny lady,i got your message,i will forward you the list by tuesday,my schedule for monday is very thight.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2013
Wow! Congrats PrettyLee on your twins! I'm so happy for you. Read your history and I can't imagine your joy right now. Congrats and may you carry to term.

@ Dreams...you are very pretty,love your dimples! Lolz

@ Honiepie. Tanks so much. Still expecting my complete gist. You knw na *winks*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mydesire16(f): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2013
Gudmorning nd hapi sunday!! HApi bday nd Anniversary 2 all d Oct babes,Ur Miracle is nearer..U will all celebrate next yr wit ur Kids by d special grace of God.

@prettylee so hapi 4U grin.U shall carry to full term.
I asked for help abt Ovary pains,Nobdy fit answer me.No wahala becoz me i no be una padi padi abi angry.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2013
@prettylee twin?hurray congratulations,you shall deliver safely.

@ebony please where is dreams pictures,where did she post?

@diamondring have fun dear sis,take care of your man.

Happy sunday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mydesire16(f): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2013
Dreams..r u tryin to send me ano email.dnt knw hw to read Nairaland Pm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2013
Yes, I actually tried to pm you before
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2013
Beautiful people,
This is wishing us a happy Sunday
All October birthday and anniversary mama's congrats to you. May your next celebration be much more joyful.

@PrettyLee, CONGRATS DEAR! this is very warming. You will deliver them safe as scripture says.

@all have you noticed our mama's have been naturally conceiving twins recently. I think I know of about 2 others who testified on the pregnancy thread who are posters here. This is just in line with :

Songs of Solomon 4:2
Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn which came up from the washing, whereof every one bear twins, and none is barren among them.

When the unusual is happening, the results are unusual. I key in for my own twins too by God's will.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2013
happy sunday darlyns,hope we are having a great day?

Lots of love to our october divas,keep the knackson nd prayers alive,ur bfp's are sure.

@mychildren am pretty sorry 4 ur situation,pls hold on and draw strenght from diamonds experience,i belive mornin comes after the darkest hour,love and wish you the best.

@prettylee mama ejima,this is evident that God does his things at his own time and to the amazement of all that hears.congrats sweedie.

@cjnone and everyone else that wishes to reach me,pls drop me a mail on brandyaaokorie@gmail.com

Church tinx,i hope we are worshiping in his presence,open your heart and receive the true gift of the holy spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2013
off for service.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE COMPLEMENTS;I WILL TRY AND INBOX A CLEARER VERSION FOR THOSE THAT ASKED FOR THE STYLE:I HAVE TO REMOVE THE PICTURES NOW;MNUAH:

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2013
@ honiepie lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamondring: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2013
a ride to church in a limosine?? You deserve even more sweetheart.enjoy your family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2013
@ honeypie....speechless

@ wnttobepreggie... Her pix was on her blog,and I did some investigative journalism of my own. Needed to see the face behind the sumptous recipes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2013
Wishg all our october sisters happy birthdays and wedding anniversaries.
@ all,happy sunday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Congrats to all d celebrants in d house. May d lord bless everyone of u and all ur birthday and anniversary wishes sha be met before d end of dis month in Jesus name amen.
@PRETTYLEE..congrats on ur twins. U sha carry to term and deliver safely.
@honnipie dear...u too fine. ride on dear.
@alwaystrue...u ar always on point.I claim dat bible verse dt I sha av twins.
@all...av a splendid sunday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrykiss: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
@honiepie beauty,brain,style and class.happy sunday,stay blessed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DrOdyke: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
@honiepie why are you doing this?
You are so beautiful,yet very humble.i have being following your posts here and on tweeter,the way you contribute here is the same way you contribute on the aviation related matters on tweeter.you are something very diffrent.keep the zeal alive,people like you deserve to be first ladies,you are academically vast.

Have a good day all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Me love @honipie dress oh. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
@honiepie i sincerely lack expression,i have also read through your tweeter,it keeps me wondering what exactly and who exactly you are.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
@honiepie,if i say u are beautiful it's an understatement,u are just too much,hmmmm,am shrt of words,good job always.@pretylee,the day u browsed and enter nairaland,u wr few days away from ur miracle but unkown to u,congratulations,may u deliver like the hebrew women.All let's tred ttc patiently@Godiyaalways,dont tell u finally left ooo,cos i will not like it ooo,am expecting ur comment.@safe06,na wa oooo,na wetin happen now?where @ thou? @pink22 how u dey?it's been a while,@diamondring,it's ur time of harvest of all the things u have lost(shower of love,care,kisses (no alow him cut ur l*psoooo)materials etc),knackson no dey among oooo,abeg u go harvest that one later lolz.@udoka,dream,joysolo,favouredgal,genbuari dw,diamond,prettylee and many other pregy mamas,may u all bring forth at the apropriate time.@all,pls where can i get parsley leave in lag? Happy sunday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Our baby sister Honiepie u r smoking hot! Nice dress!

Prettylee congrants on yo twins wow! This is the Lord's doing

Happy sunday to yall
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
@Rute,tnx big sis,i dont knw which province in sa u r but these are the body shop branches all around south africa,so choose which isclosest to you,they have a wide range of products to choose from.cheerz

mystore411.com/store/listing/298/South%20africa/The-Body-Shop-store-locations

@lizzy slaw,thanx 4 d complements darlyn,i would send you a clearer pix,but its a simple style,tube top nd fish skirt.

Alright,what i feel could cause the spotting b4 af is either low progesterone,ovulation,pregnancy,hormonal imbalance,stress,diet or life style change,genital infection,endometrial biops,drugs or birth contro pills,the spottin is normally mild,brownish,off red(tad red) to pinkish stain.find out which could possibly b d cause.or are you on high dose vitamin c?

@finecheek,faith,cjnone etc,i ve received ur pm severally,pls write me lets talk,am waiting,baby dust to u.

@all hope we had a great worship service today,i appreciate your complements.i have to remove the initial pictures now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
@all the October mama's,Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary.I pray that by this time next u will be full of wonderful testimonies.

@Honiepie,se u wan kill us ni. U are looking stunningly gorgeous. I love u so much.

@preetyl,thank God for that and Congratulations to u and DH.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
@demmy pls heres my mail addy,u asked 4 it.brandyaaokorie@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
oghene oooo!!!, i dey make i know weda na human abi na maremaid una go born?? Between d guy n d lady who is more charming?

Pls @ honiepie is that his wardrope?mehn check out skin,height,smile,eyes.una no go kill us abeg,am out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Thanx honiepie I've seen one body shop add that's 10 minutes away from my hood bless u gal!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
@honie dh is dashing,handsome,how long does it take him to wear all that?

honie i have being depressed since morning.am beginning to get badly worried that time is fast running out,december is close by,my leave is fast coming to an end,i pity dh for the daily knackson despite the fact he comes home late from work every day,he isnt complaining,but i understand hes doing it out of pity for me,i am taking my supplements religiously,infact he is even taking acv and shake off along with me.pls i need someone to assure me that all will be well by my next check.think well to see if theres something we are forgetting,i pray and even attend a ladies forum fellowship for wives of staffs.God please i need this baby now more than ever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.