Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,822 members, 7,976,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:07 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5544361 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2013
@Skimpy & @Amazon, happy belated bday wishes. I'm sorry its coming late..
@Merciful, HWA.. This year God will surprise u and ur DH IJN.
@Mama Nanichukwu, hw do u do? Hope u've adjusted well to motherhood.. God bless u & ur family.
@All, una Gud Morin oo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2013
My wonderful e-family, from d depth of my heart, I express my gratitude for d overwhelming wishes on my bday. God bless u all.
@Safe n Pinky, I sent u e-invite for d owambe I'm surprised u ddnt receive it. Neva mind, next year ehn, Safe shall organise d 'aso-ebi' lol.
@Mamaoge, please I'm interested in d BSM ala Mr. Obidike since he said he can't sell less than d 3 bottles. Can we share? Do let me know.
@Udoka aka Mama Nani, hw's everything wt u n Nani? Getting used to d sleepless nights I guess? God will strengthen u IJN, amen.
@All, keep hope n faith alive, God's still on d throne, Rejoice!!!
Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2013
@Amazon, I will gladly share. I only wish I'm able to get a bottle fast,(person I sent to Healthplus, Shoprite just called that they do not have cry) the guy said next weekend, shocked who knows if he'll not alter his word again . Let's see how it goes anyways. Are u Lagos based like me?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2013
@Mamaoge, yes I'm in Lagos. I actually called Peter n he said they wd clear by friday. Hv bn on d search for BSM too n in dire need of it. Let's hope he gets cleared by friday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2013
Hank u all for ur prayers and good wishes.God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2013
THank u all for ur prayers and good wishes.God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2013
This Friday? Fine then. I just sent him sms asking for price. Fingers crossed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
Amazon, pls drop ur email, let me give u a quick update
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
@Mamaoge many thnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Psalm 23:2b-3a
2b He leads me beside the still waters. 3a He restores my soul;

Jesus leads me beside the still waters; beside the peaceful stream, He gives me peace in life's turmoil and He restores my soul, He refreshes me and renews my strength for His divine blessings.
A lot happens to us when we are still with God for then we will know He is truly God. Stand still therefore and watch the salvation of the Lord! Ex. 14:13; 2 Chron. 20:17
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
Honeypie ma Dear show urself now please.it has been a long break,show up please @All merry Christmas in advance 2 u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
I want to specially thank all d MIA sisters who showed face to congratulate me @safe06, omonikiba, Godiyalways etc.

December is usually a slow time on this thread, l pray we continue to fine time to encourage one another. Our status will all change one day!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2013
Am so sorry for deviating the house with this topic.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
@ amazon, i never see d invite oooo,no play me wayo oooo..if not wetin happen for 1875 go repeat hinsef...
@ all,especially cjnonnzy, hmmm,i had a dream last night oooo,donno how to explain it but I will try.
I was in a hostel- like environment, then there was scarcity of water,i was worried about how I was going to get water,just then a water tanker came around,people were rushing to get their containers to fetch water,and I ran too,i called my room mate,cjnonnzy and then we ran out with our buckets to fetch water,we were able to get,but we were worried for another room mate who waznt around,so we were making plans on how to help the person,just then someone tried to steal my bucket of water, but I was on alert and shouted at the person,i got my water and then both cjnonnzy and I went in with our buckets of water.
Ok I don't know cjnonnzy physically,but the bucket my supposed room mate was holding was tagged cjnone. The lady is somewhat tall and kinda dark skinned.
I fear sha.i pray the dream has a good meaning ooooo. My afraid is getting scared....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
@cjone, I pray God wipe ur reproach very soon.
I was expecting pple to share their pains to allow a lighter heart but it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
@CJNONZY,sorry i saw ur post n was tryin to reply bt battery went off.

Hmmn,relationship with inlaws while ttc is quite exhaustin at tyms ohh.Based on my little experiences,some inlaws starts kipin u at bay when u refuse to discuss ttc issues wit dem,wen u know dat some of dem wil gladly use it as d latest topic in town.

I dnt know y bt most of us ttc discover dat our relationship wit our inlaws begins to wane,if after one yr dey do nt hear d cry of a baby in their sons home.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2013
My dearest darling sweetest cj, I understand u perfectly well. I saw ur post but was too busy to respond. No I dnt think u deviated cos this is exactly wat many of us pass tru. I was discussing dis issue with dh last nite n he agreed dt its true n dt is y most dhi's even after giving birth keeps everyboody @bay.my sister God sees n he knows wat we r going tru. Whenever u ave a heavy hrt like dis know dt ur miracle is closer. My dear ttc is a burden dt only God can lift. When d Lord turns again d captivity of zion, they were like them dt dream...... Think abt hannah, elizabeth, n mummy sarah. Do u think their inlaws didn't treat them like dt?. U r closer to ur children o. It'll just do u like say u dey dream. Just rest ur hrt in God , he says whoever dt waits upon him 'll NEVER be put to shame. I'll always remeber u in my prayers sister. May God bless ur household. @all happy xmas sorry for d long post.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2013
Hmmm Safebaby that ur dream carry weight o. What i sense in my spirit is togetherness and victory.
What is urs can never be stolen from you or denied you. Just be positive .compliments of the season.
@cjnone they've said all. God is incharge relax
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2013
my apinky apinke,hmmm,amen ooooooo,i pray it translates to a good thing ooooo...God help us all,amin.
@cjnonnzy,i wish I knew what your last post was all about,but from the responses,all I can say is be steadfast,God is still in the business of doing miracles. Free your heart from all anger and sadness,and your miracle will locate u.. my dream about us shall manifest positively by God's grace. Amen.
@ all,wish us all a beautiful weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2013
Hello house!
Xmas is in the air already and I hope I get my God-given gift for the holidays.
TTC has a way of sucking up the joy of this season. Is it the kids running around the malls with their tote-bags in tow as their obviously ragged-out but still smilling mums trudge along with shopping baskets?
Is it the happy-go-lucky-dads grinning from cheek to cheek as their boys open up their presents and scream "thanks dad" @their much expected fav toys?
Its not easy.

I don't mean to dampen moods on here but to ask God to remember us. To fill our homes with joy and laughter.
I and Dh will be moving into our newly completed home on the 27th, by God's grace. It's built for a family of four and above. Heavenly Father, I pray you fill my home with my children. Laughter and joy. I want my terrace 2 be littered with toys, baby cars etc.
I want soiled pampers strewn everywhere, living room, walkway etc.
I crave the pungent scent of dettol and other cleaning agent wafting everywhere...the cries of my babies in their nursery. The mindless or mindful as the case maybe chatter of my babies when they are in a playfull mood. I want the smell of burnt food from my kitchen cos I dashed from the kitchen to pick up my baby from the nursery.
I want the up and downs of motherhood.
I want my babies.
Xoxo

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2013
Make una see Jehovah overdo's hand work for Dominiques post o:
https://www.nairaland.com/1554999/mother-thought-she-only-2
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2013
You will have them Hawtie, God have heard and seen the yearnings of ur heart. You desire and covert a good thing and you'll have it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2013
@ hawtie dear, just start designing your nursery cos the babies will come sooner than you expect.

@ pink22 that story Is so unbelievable. Goes to show that God is still on the throne. My friend who had been ttc for 5 years just got her bfp. She didn't even know she was expecting cos she bleed every month and she thought it was af and weight gain. Lo and behold, she went to see her gynecologist for continuous cramp and scan showed she was over 14 weeks pregnant. I still can't believe it cos I know what she went through and finally decided to let God take control.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
@pink22 hmmm... our God is so great in His ways. May His name be praised now and forever, Amen. How body, hope U're warning up. @honiepie24 where art thou? @cjone dear, didn't read ur story but from responses, I'm sure u're on track, we're here for each other. I pray God wipe ur tears soonest so U can rejoice. @all happy weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
@hawtmummie....congrats on this milestone. building a house in Lagos is not beans. I join my faith with yours and declare that this time next year, you wont believe how your story would have changed. Your children will surround your tables, they will occupy the house God has provided for you. Weeping has endured, it is time for Joy now.

@Cjonne, hmmm. the story will change jare...sometimes these inlaws are so worried and they dont want to over-worry you, so they keep their distance. the way my mother inlaw acts towards me now, words cant explain the 360 degree and iv decided to have no grudge towards her as well. DH is her only son so i know she was worried.

broken relationships will be mended at the twinkle of an eye when the babies come so allow them stay in their lane for now, it is better than them calling you and asking you stupid questions or harassing you up and down. I pray God will remember you for good and cause 2014 to bring forth your children IJN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
@Cjonne: It is well dear. By this time next year, they will all be coming to your home one by one to see the wonder of your God because NOW is your Season. I believe God that your bfp is very close.

@HawtMummie: As you have wished and declared in your heart, the angels of the Lord have written it down and God Himself has stamped it.

@All: It is well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
@Hawt: That is exactly what God will do. Congrats on your new home.

@Udoka: Thanks for always checking up on us.

@Cjonne: I didn't see your post but all I have to say is that your in-laws will embarrassed by your miracle of child birth. It is well dear.

@Pink: Wow!!! what a story. God is indeed unpredictable. I appreciate your zeal with God, I read one of your posts of how doctors said your womb be removed And God Almighty reversed it. It encouraged me. God bless you plenty plenty.

@Safe: Amen to your prayers. May the positive sides of the dream come to pass speedily for you and Cjonne.

@All-still-expecting-a-sticky and permanent bfp leading to a glorious birth: Our Maker is Able.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
@abiop
Nice to hear from you.
I am glad you are overcoming the many challenges you are facing - glory be to God.
Don't forget that medical treatment is not everything; it also about timing of when you do baby dancing.

You may even want to occasionally try baby dancing during her period days as some women are known to conceive whilst menstruating.

You can leave 2 or 3 days between baby dance sessions, to help you build up your volumes of semen.
Also ensure that you expel your semen as deep as possible into her.

You said that your Dr says that there are cysts around your wife's womb which are heat related - I have not heard of this before as it is only the man's testicles that need to be cool for it to function well. You may have to think about ensuring you get a the best fertility doctor you can afford.

The devil is indeed a liar and God is in charge. God will answer your prayers and you will have your children in Jesus name.

God has been merciful to me and my wife is 33 weeks now, we do not want to know the gender until birth and we thank God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
@safe06. l dey fear o. ur description about @cjnone2 is 100% correct. may this dream manifest speadily. amen. lov u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ Udoka, you are welcome my sister. Hope NaniGod is great and you too?. And I'm sure you are enjoying d omugwo. @ Hawtmummie congrats on d new house. Please u and ur dh should agree together and prophecy that before one year into dat house people will come and celebrate with both of u cos of d arrival of your children. I and dh moved into a big and beautiful apartment recently and that was what we did. Hmmm just two of us alone in d house. No relative, friends or house maid cos we dnt want any third party to live with us for now unless on a timed visit. I'm sure visitors will be thinking living in dat kind of house without children is a waste of money but we are preparing for d arrival of twins by 2014 by faith and by all indiction God's time for us has finally come. So keep your faith alive dearie, as it is in your heart God will soon deliver them to you. @ Abiop, hmmn it is well with you sir. Your case will not be difficult for God to do. You and your dw will certainly see d end of ttc victoriously. @ CJnone didn't see your post but God will fight for you. He who shut d mouth of d lion so dat they cloudn't harm Daniel, will shut d mouth of your enemies. Pls ask God for wisdom and grace always. @ Safeo6, d dream simply means dat you and Cj have taken back what belong to you. The thief has been caught and God will make him/her to pay u back in several folds. @ GenBuhari, hope ur DW is doing well now. God who brought her dz far will see her thru. @ Pinky , hmmm wonders are real. @ all, shalom and happy weekend..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elitetemi: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hello everyone, I came across this site when I was surfing the internet for solution, I ve been diagnosed with asherman syndrome n the gynacologist treating tried in cuting out d scar tissues buh all to no avail, saying its too hard to open(jst like a rock). And said he can't continue treatment...please can anyone reffer me to a doctor that has an experience and as treated patient with such illment Am so unhappy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.