Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,685 members, 7,979,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5546477 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Julieni: 5:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Mamas and mamas to be in d auss, i hail o, happy sunday to you all. i have been on ghost mode following these thread for months now. Am 15weeks gone and kinda learning from y'all.

i envy all the mamas and can't wait to have that sleepless night... Lolz.

Abeg i wan ask una sometin. Can i fast for 7days straight, 6 to 6, without it having to affect my baby.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
@all happy sunday,@cj,it is well with you,pls take things easy with urself so that when your children start coming you will have good health to nuture them.the lord will disappoint all you mokers,and surprise u with unexpected bfp. @hawtmum,you want babies,and you will get them soonest ijn,your heart desire shall be met speedily as u move into ur new house ijn,God might just be waiting for this period of ur life,dont u think so? @godiya always,if u no greet me i will greet you,how u dey? Same applies to me here,we just got a very big apartment too,although we'v not moved,just trying to put somethings together to beautify it,only i and dh are moving inn,i pray for myself and everyone in my category very very soon,we shall spread our babies cloth on that beautiful baby hanger in front of the house ijn,people shall come and celebrate our babies naming ceremony in that house ijn,as we leave to our own house we shall not leave the way we came to the house,we shall leave with our own children in the name of Jesus.amen. @honiepie,why now?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
@Julieni,congratulations,may u carry to term and deliver safely ijn,i dont think it is ok to fast from 6 to 6 while pregnant, the life(ves) growing inside u needs the food u eat,i dont know much abt that anyway,but pls seek caution.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Julieni: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mowafruitful: @Julieni,congratulations,may u carry to term and deliver safely ijn,i dont think it is ok to fast from 6 to 6 while pregnant, the life(ves) growing inside u needs the food u eat,i dont know much abt that anyway,but pls seek caution.
thanks a lot. i will just have to put d fasting aside... Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Happy sunday to every one.hope you all have a blessed day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AngelicBola83(f): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hello every1, has any1 used mistletoe tea for infertility b4?

Is it Ok for husby to chew tigernuts instead of making it into d juice form?

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
greetings! greetings!! greetings!!! my beautiful people (in safe06 voice) grin grin. I just dey feel like Patience Goodluck(first lady) right now. I mean Modupe Alakija (richest woman in Africa). shocked shocked

@mummyf, (apple of God's eye) @iyabetajos (God's anointed pikin), @skimpychic (iyabeji) . Pink22 (miracle/wonderful handmade of God) @joybik (blessed woman) @favourd gal (favoured indeed - iyabeta), Godiya-always (God's special pikin). @mychildishere (beloved of God) @iya-ibeji (sweetest pie of God). my sweet, loving, jallof, tomato safecious safe06 (God's sample of all round blessings on earth). una thank you so much for your response on my last post on in-laws. even those that did not read it encouraged me. una too much. Honestly, I learnt soo many things from your post. (keep them at bay for now till God's wonder manifest) yes o. na them go look for us. cool

For those that did not read my post. I felt some of us will be having issues with their in-laws because of ttc. I just sent a poser for us to discuss how one can weather the storm of parents-in-law disturbances in this trying time of ttc. I did not get response from people, I felt I deviated the thread and decided to delete it.

@Hawtmmmie & @mowfruitful una congratulations o. Hold on to your faith. Don't allow anybody or circumstances tell you otherwise. sooner than you expect, your children will liter the new houses with toys. una go tire to have children. Let me borrow @alwaystrue words (mouth go tear) at the wonders of God in your lives. Its just a little while you will laugh loud.

@enkaay. That is a real testimony. God is always great.

@mummy Alwaystrue, special greetings. Hands on the ear.

@mamatriplets. Its time to come back. The devil is not in control of our lives, God is in control. No matter what the issue is, God has sorted us out. Its well with you and your household. we miss u badly.we need you back. God have sent angels to dispatch your goodies. they are right at your door step. ((((hugs)))) love.

@safe06. I screened for joy when I saw your post on that dream and your exact description of @cjnone2. What a mighty God we serve. Yes we have waited enough for this water (children) we have searched and searched for it to no avail. We have even used our human efforts yet no result. Now the master is here with the water (children). The enemy wanted our wait for the water (children) to be in vain by stealing the bucket. grin grin. He lost the battle. We have finally carried our water (babies) home. yes our children are here. Every ttc woman here will partake in this water (children) that God himself has shared. I see a mighty wind of change here. change from ttc to pregnancy section. Its all about God. am on my kneels to honor this special God that gives his children special things. @safeo6, make afraid no catch you. Its for good. Before God does any good thing, he will reveal it to his people. Our prayer now is that this dream will manifest speedily. I cover this dream and its manifestation with the precious blood of Jesus, Any man/woman/demon that will stand against the manifestation of this dream be disgraced and burnt by fire IJN. I send thunder and firestone in their camp. Let confusion overtake them. IJN. Let the glory and favour of God Almighty back up this dream IJN.

@all, its well with our soul, its well with our marriages, its well with our lives, the devil can only try, but God has the final say. ttc is not a sweet delicacy for any woman, no matter how long, As long as God is alive, our wait, tears, pain and tribulations because of ttc will NEVER be in vain. guide your hope/faith jealously. soon we will all rejoice. It will be congratulations galore amongst us IJMN. amen. - shalom

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
@anglicbola

Yes he can chew it, you must not necessarily juice it. He shd chew enough each day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
@ Mowafruitful, Hahahahaha I beg no vex o! Emabinu. I didn't see you, why wouldn't I greet my sister in-law. I guess u are Yoruba?. I am very fine, thanks (Ese). I have pushed ttc aside, my life is now overflowing with joy and peace, and His glory is radiating all over me, to God be d glory. I'm happy to hear abt ur new house. And I pray and decree dat in dat house u will increase in d fruit of d womb and in every area in Jesus name Amen!!!. @ Cjnone, u deserve d best my sister, what are sisters/ friends for. We are here to lift and encourage one another. Hmmmm what a way to appreciate people. Thanks loads, indeed I am God's specials pikin. @ Elitetemi, u are welcome. May ur stay here be very short. So sorry abt d report. But dnt give up hope, with God all things are possible. While you are searching for another doctor, I dnt know if u would like to take herbs. So dat I can recommend it for you. The herb/leaf is all around us but very powerful in disolving strong mass like fibriod and others. It's well with u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2013
Congratulations Josy01 aka babe01 on ur BFP,its a thing of joy,i Dnt see the shyness in announcing,may God bless u n lo nd kip u safe in his bossom through this 9months long journey,amen

Father I bless u dat once again u hv proved ur mighty work,tru all the stages of d protocol,u stood by us n answered our prayers,in addition to her testimony on pg 17 ATTC thread,its never me,i owe all the praise to u

Happy new week all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2013
My sisters, what can I say? The strenght I draw from here can't be compared.
@favored, @godiya,@mowa fruitful@iya-ibeji @cjonzzy@everyone thank u sooo much. That prayer of agreement..it will work. It work for me and us all.

@honey, wellcome! We really missed u!
Its a new week, a new day... Blessings galore on us all, amin!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babe01: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2013
@ all, please join me in praising God for what he has done for me and my family. he has given me my bfp at last oooooo, lord am forever grateful to you for wiping my tears. thank you master Jesus, thank holy spirit, thank you Jehovah, thank you my savior. am sooooooooooooooo happy. @all please make una help me thank our one and only mamalawo a.k.a honiepie, for her support for me towards my trying times, even when i shared my story with her, she advised me not to give up that God will surely take control. she gave me some protocols which i followed and they where in stages o, and she said i might not complete the stages that something might just happen and that is it o. infact am speechless because all what she said really worked for me. honiepie darling, my God go bless you o, and also coco diva, hopeful, yummyk, lore&temi thank you so much for your care and support too. for those of you still believing God for bfp, our God of 11th hour will visit you all.
N.B
am thesame person as jossy01, i mistakenly blocked my id(jossy01)

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2013
@Kanynee/Nobody/Honepie/everyone who has used Vitality Vitamin E before.I urgently need vivid description of the Vitality Vitamin E for fertility. Someone I recommeded it to went to a drugstore and the Pharmacist said the 'Vitality' is a brand name and he also asked for the 'weight'. Someone should please help as I don't want the person to buy a wrong thing. If possible please let me have the exact store where it is sold. Many thnks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2013
Congrats !!!! Josy/babe01,

I screamed when honeypie announced it dis morning, All praise to GØD̶̲̥̅̊, Its being Him all the way.
Wishing you H and H 9months .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2013
Congrat babe01, may you have stress free 9 months journey.
Thanks honey pie for your support and care..... Love you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2013
congratulobia to our one and only babe01/jossy,u shall carry to term by the special grace of almighty,come 2014 we will celebrate your easy and safe delivery IJN

@HONIEPIE I've replied ur mail.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2013
@cjnone2, I don't know what to say, but U're even more blessed and shall see d wonders of Our God very soon. Just remember there's time for everything and that time for ur victory is at hand. @honiepie24 welcome back. hope U won't MIA again. I guess babe01 just wanted ur return....lol @babe01 congrats and thanks for bringing honie back. God will continue to protect U and lo. @all bfp wishes to us as we prepare for xmas. This season shall not pass us by IJN, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2013
@Babe01/Jossy01,Congratulations.You will carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women.After which you will invite us for your baby/ies dedication for RSVP..Thank God for you and your DH and for using honiepie24 as a tool in your TTC journey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2013
@babe01...congrats dear, the good Lord that started this beautiful thing will see you thru the 9 months and beyond. You will carry to term and bring forth like the Hebrew women in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2013
@jossyo1/babe01 congratulation u will carry to full term in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mark 4:30-32
30 And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it?
31 It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth:
32 But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it

And you think you faith is small? The kingdom of God is like a mustard seed that is less than all the seeds on earth. Though your beginning may be small....your latter end will greatly increase. Yes, it does not look it at all. When you compare the mustard seed size to size of maize grains, it is tiny. The yield is so much and the tree very large and lasts.
No matter whatever it is, your joy will be full and you will increase. Trust God.

Congrats baby and jossy, see as your year has been crowned, may u carry to term and deliver safely. CONGRATS!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dual post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
@All good pm,@godiya always,abi oooo,you are welcome,thank God say u know say i be your correct inlaw,so now,to clear my anger totally,i need just a plate of pounded yam and obe egusi and eja kika,lol. It's good that way my sister,to put ttc aside and enjoy the season,am also trying to do that,but am not finding it easy,i put on my tiny necklace yday after a very long time.but i will try. Ofcoures am a yoruba lady,i mean origina one,lol. And pls am interested in the herb,thanks. @honiepie,happy that u are back.how body? @jossy01,Very happy for you sis,the strengh that is needed shall be provided,ijn.and i wish you hebrew women delivery.@all,pls how can i read nairaland mails?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Congratulations Babe01/Jossy 01, wish u H & H 9months.
@MamaOge, I fink d lady's shop (that sells the Vitality E) is in Ire-akari estate, opp St. Mary's Catholic Church. Dts all I can rmbr frm Kaynee's post. I hope dt helps.
@Alwaystrue, God bless you for that msg. It came tru @ d right time 4 me.
@Everyone, I hail o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Babe01 congrants n jossy you will carry to term and deliver with ease IJMN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Jossy/babe: Congratulations, may you carry to full term in Jesus name.

@Udoka: Please what cd is best for a TVs or abdominal scan?

@All: Our miracle is here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hello everyone. Hope we are all good.

@Cjone, be calm, He is the overflowing God.

@Babe01, congrats, you and your LO is safe in His hands.

@Omonakpa, (spelling) see how your monikker resemble mine? You will pay for omo onile fee before you can post ooo. God is the Over flowing God, He will remove whatever is causing the bloocked tubes and make you conceive to His glory, amen.

@All @ the camp, am sure you now know that we can't have the greatest Physician dwelling in us and we remain ill, or have medical issues, you can't have a stream of water around and you are tasty, you can't have the giver of children as a Saviour and be childless, you can't have the carrier of kids and have miscarriage.
So much from the Master to key into in this season, He is simply the Overflowing God, He has it all more than enough, ahahahha, enough kids with Him, can He give us Jesus and not give kids? Never. Hold on to His overflowing this season and tap into it for a nine month testimony.

I bless you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ in whom we have everything overflowing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Abiop, I thank God for your family and for sustenance. I pray you will never know a better yesterday again. Hold on unto the overflowing God in this season, He is more than able my brother to give you kids despite medical reports. I know now that you return you have return to share your testimonies for it is in this season He will visit the oldies.

He is the overflowing God, He is able, more than able to grant you heart desires farrrrrrrrrr above your imaginations. Stay blessed bro.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
@mychildren
Pelvic can be done anytime, tvs can't be done during af. However I prefer doing scan before O or few days to af, because most times after O, functional cycst is formed which naturally dissolves after sometime, just to avoid being told u hv a cyst when actually its a functional cycst.

Jossy01
Congrats dear. 9months all d way ijn!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Congrats Jossy01 wishing a healthy 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Congrats jossy, eishing u a healthy 9 months!

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.