Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5508364 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wow, it's been a while!
Jossy/babe...congrats gal.you will carry to term and deliver safely.
Alwaystrue, as you water us with HIS word, may the good Lord water u and bless u with ur heart desires. Touching messages...I love!
Nene, Dinma n Hause, I pray your stay on this thread is not just short, but fulfilled. We love you.
Honiepie, God will continue to bless u for me. *wink*
Loldar, I'm awaiting ur gist nau. Sent u a pm on nairaland.
Bros @ santagelo, I tried to send u a pm to no avail. Can I talk to u please grin. My email is beulahtamilore@gmail.com. Dnt worry, madam won't know....lol
Gen Buhari, I'm one of those itching for the goodnews and I pray The Lord who started it will bring it to fulfillment. Amen.
Godiya, me I want herbs that would make me lepa oh, any tin for me?

Hope we all had a lovely day. Mine was kinda stressful but I'm glad.
Trailer load of baby dust to each and everyone of us. May The Lord give us the strength n grace to trust completely in Him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
@ Mowafruitful. Hahahahaha.....I have sent goodness and mercy to u.Enjoy!!!. I am also finding difficuit to read nairaland mails. To shrink fibroid, very simple. Get brown pawpaw leaf. Boil it and take as tea 1 glass 3times with honey daily. U can add corn silk( dat sponch like sometime in d mouth of corn), gingar and garlic not too hot or spicy. 2. Or you can use 1/2 lemon juice dilluted with a glass of warm water with a teaspoon of honey, 3times daily b4 meal. The morning one one shd be taken immediatey from bed. If u can get aloe vera, chop d leaves into pieces and dry not in too much sun. It takes time to dry, anyway. If it dries, boil and use d water to dilute ur 1/2 lemon instead of water. Etc. Hope dz will help. @ Dinma u are welcome. About d menstrual clots and pain. Get brown pawpaw leaves and boil, use as tea 3times daily. Start a week to ur mc and throughout d period. It's simple but powerful give it a trial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
@ Tami&tara, u wan lepa, wen u dey chop ur hubby money!. Lol..... Anyway u need to eat more fruits, grains and vegetables. Especially morning and evening. And stop taking anything solid afta 7pm. 2. Get green pawpaw leaf, wash/mash and take 1 glass 3times daily( it's bitter).To reduce gradually and safely. It is also a poweful medication for malaria. Also ensure u drink @ least 8 glasses of water daily, not chilled one o!. If it will be stressful for u to do d green pawpaw, then look for guarapad slim it's abt 3k for 5days and u need to use it for at least 3month depending on ur size/weight. Taking lemon and honey in a warm(not hot) water 3times daily also helps to lepa. The morning one to be taken immediatey from bed and d night one to be taken before going to bed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tanxs all for d warmth welcome. Please has anyone used BELL PRODUCT? PMS COMBO
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 12:04am On Dec 19, 2013
@babe01 congrats dearie. God dat perfects al tinz in his own tym wil kip u n LO safe n healthy n wil make it permanent IJN.

@posterity child welcom God go kip u n LO safe n healthy. Ur blessin wil b permanent

@hause @nene1979 una welcome. May ur stay b short n fruitful.

@all God is still on d throne buh he is so mindful of us. He knw we r waitin for him n soon he go attend to all of us. D gud news is already flowin in. It wil neva stop til we say e don do. IJN amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 12:07am On Dec 19, 2013
@alwaystrue,thanks so much for today's word,I really love it. May God continue to bless u and grant u every of ur heart desire.

@all newbies,u are highly welcome,I pray that God would grant u a very short stay here.

@Godiya,I will surely tell my Daddy for u,so u av these vital informations all this while and u refuse to pour them out. Anyways,ride on my sister,God bless u.

@all,Complement of the season.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 4:55am On Dec 19, 2013
Welcome @Nene1979, Dinma14, Hause.. May ur stay here be short and gainful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2013
Good morning all;

Children are gifts from God, to receive your's; MIRACLE IS ALL IT TAKES.

http://iwalkedthesepaths./2013/12/19/miracle-is-all-it-takes/

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2013
@smiley, thanks for this, the Lord will bless u richly. Miracle is all i need now
@ all thanks for ur numerous contributions on this thread, it gives me joy to read thru d post every morning and i know very soon in Jesus name i will announce my bfp.
God will make us laugh IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emerald12: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2013
Hi@all. Merry xmas in advance. God will meet us at the point of our needs. Do not lose hope, God will fulfill his promise sooner than later. Have a blessed day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2013
@Godiya, so we have another Mamalawo in the house and we knew it not, whao! don't bury your talent o, keep them coming, we never know who will find them useful.
@newcomers, you are welcome into our midst. May your stay be brief and exciting.
@Tami, good to 'see' you again. How bori?
@Udoka, how're you doing and our young man, Uncle Nani'? He must be working hard at your Milk Factory grin
@Mummy Oyoyos, goodmorning and compliment of the season wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2013
cry cry cry. @all, una good morning, how this xmas go be? This xmas be as e get for my side o. My office is on the edge of closing up. three months gone without salary shocked shocked. The owner is not smiling at all. I need a new job badly. ttc without a job is not moi moi case. @all abeg make una help o. Thinking wan gbeme person. I read Secretarial Studies in a Federal Polytechnic. my email address is zarammum@yahoo.com. God bless una plenty.

Sorry if my post is out of point from the koko here but honestly my mood no sweet me at all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2013
@all good morning. @zarammum its well with U. Keep trusting He who knows the end from the beginning. Fx for U. @pink22 how preparation for d season?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2013
@ Godiyaalways. please what is brown pawpaw leaves? do you mean the dried leaves or what, please i need it asap. thanks and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2013
@ Godiyaalways. please what do you mean by brown pawpaw leaves? do you mean the dried ones. and please what can someone that put to bed over two years ago use to clear the stretch mark on her stomach and reduce it. so sorry for bothering you, you are highly favored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
John 2:1-11
1 The next day there was a wedding celebration in the village of Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there,
2 and Jesus and his disciples were also invited to the celebration.
3 The wine supply ran out during the festivities, so Jesus’ mother told him, “They have no more wine.”
5 But his mother told the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”
7 Jesus told the servants, “Fill the jars with water.” When the jars had been filled,
8 he said, “Now dip some out, and take it to the master of ceremonies.” So the servants followed his instructions.
9 When the master of ceremonies tasted the water that was now wine, not knowing where it had come from (though, of course, the servants knew), he called the bridegroom over.

10 “A host always serves the best wine first,” he said. “Then, when everyone has had a lot to drink, he brings out the less expensive wine. But you have kept the best until now!”

I did not pick all the verses in that passage so it is not too lengthy. This is the popular story of the first miracle of Jesus but there are some points I want you to consider:

1. The wine finished at a wedding - Lack
2. Jesus said His time had not come yet He listened to His mum - Relationship
3. His mum told servants to do what Jesus said - Unshakeable Faith
4. Jesus told the servants what to do - Instruction
5. The chairman of the wedding had to comment that this was the best wine - Jehovah Overdo/ the Miracle

@Smiler I want to thank you for that lovely link. It really spoke to me and formed basis for this post.

The wine was finished was the fact, Jesus gave instruction and it was heeded due to the faith and persistence of Is mum and water tuned to wine...that was the truth.
The wine was so good that even the chairman thought this was the best wine reserved for when people were drink with the bad wine. I am sure the groom would ave been wondering that afterall we served good wine before. What was the difference? Instruction, Faith, the Word of God, Persistence and trust.

Have doctors told you your 'wine' is finished? Have you forgotten you have a relationship with Jesus and all you need is the Word of God and the divine instruction peculiar to you to use that common thing as 'water' that you already have to be the foundation that the spirit will brood upon Just like in Genesis at creation and then hn you apply that instruction (The Word), *blast* the water will turn to wine?
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding...Proverbs 4:7.

As you get that wisdom for your situation, get the understanding that the end result is a miracle. Enjoy your 'wine' miracle.

@zaramum, it is well. Something better will come.

@joybik, tami&Tara, lore&temi, thanks.

@mamaoge, lolz at milk factory worker.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Gooday all.

Babe01 i wish u a happy and healthy nine months, congrats.

ABEG how do u all cope with the early morning cold and dryness, i dont have a sweat shirt and its not funny.

I feel so dry skinned #sobs i no longer glow.

Anyway xmas things on my mind who is travelling?
We from the east must always travel na, God will grant us all safe journey and happy safe celebrations In Jesus Name 'Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ Lora&Tem13, plsss dnt report me to ur daddy o!. I still dey learn. In fact I thank God who gave d nuturopathic doctor,( through whom I got to know all dz), d wisdom and grace to impact my life and that of others. Bless u too. @ Mamaoge. Nooooo I no be mamalawo, dat post is for my sweety honipie.@ shollym, yes d dried pawpaw leaf. And for d stretch mark. 1. Buy potatoes or cucumber. Pill and grind then mix with olive oil. Use d mixture to massage on d area very well. Allow it for 10min then wash. 2. Or get ur lemon squeezed out, mix with olive oil and use as your cream, morning and night. It clears pimples too. 3. Aloe vera gel and olive oil mixture work wonders too. Almond oil also clears it. Use any of these. Above all drink at least 8 glass of water daily. Bless u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Plz mummies wen iz best 2 detox and how many times does one need 2 take it.@Godiya always- wat kind of potatoes (sweet or irish) ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Mzora, u can use anyone. Preferably sweet patatoes. But I prefer lemon or cucumber. All of them work depending on ur skin type. Wish you d bless. @ all, this harmatan nawao!. Pls get ur shear butter( orie) for ur skin. Hmmm dnt mind d smell. Mix it with ur cream. It's good to go for ur beautiful skin and hair d season. Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adebayomi80: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Honiepie and @Tami&Tara. Would like contact you Babymama's personally. But don't know how. Can you plsss suggest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hello all ,
Xmas on our mind, i guess but we all should remember the REASON FOR THIS SEASON, which is CHRIST, let us not forget our mission on earth.

@ smiler, thanks for sharing , its so encouraging,
We have tried all we could, its only GØD̶̲̥̅̊ that can move us all to pregnancy thread, i awaits the day we will all look back and remember our journey in ttc thread. I know for sure that GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will visit us soonest.

@Always, thanks darleen. May GØD̶̲̥̅̊ strengthen you more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Godiya (thanks giving always),thanks very much,so u are this loaded? The lord will add to ur knowledge ijn,what time of the cycle can i be taking it and for how long? Is it untill i see result?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
[center][/center][i][/i] shea butter?

I will get it and try it out b/c i am looking like harmatan itself. So so dry #sobs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Romans 4:18
Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping—believing that he would become the father of many nations. For God had said to him, “That’s how many descendants you will have!”

Can you dare to hope? Do you have the audacity to hope? Is there anything to hope for and hope on? Can you be 'mad' enough to hope against all hope that you will be a mother or a father irrespective of what your doctors, body, circumstances tells you? Can you tenaciously, blindly hope so much that you have even burnt all the bridges and cannot go back anymore to doubt?
Have you reached that stage? Abraham had reached that stage...there was nothing more to do than to just hope that He will be the father of nations.

Alwaystrue has reached that stage, people, with tears in my eyes, running down my cheeks and only hope in my heart and no words to quantify it, Even when there may be no reason for hope, Alwaystrue keeps hoping—believing that she will become the mother of her own children with her own husband. The hope has reached the stage that it is not of my own doing anymore, it is the word of God.
That is my audacity of hope.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:08am On Dec 20, 2013
@Alwaystrue, i told myself I won't sleep until this network comes up for me to post a word for you.

My dear, dare you dare God to hope to be a mother no matter medical reports? Forget it, He sure will make your hope a reality. God said is soon my love. Wipe your tear my love, for He has said, I will never leave thee nor forsake thee, the desire of your heart He will grant. This time next year, as God lives, you will carry your babies, He will visit you to overflowing.

@Zaramum, God will do a new thing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Amen @Omonikiba. Amen. I know. I watched a film today (oh sorry yesterday) and that film ministered to me in so many ways, I cried (yeah cry cry cry baby) cheesy but I got the message, I realised I don't watch films anymore just about entertainment but I pick silent nuggets in it. That film brought about my remebering the scripture in my last post and in the tears, I typed that post...the film? The Shawshank Redemption.
I reaaaaalllly appreciate your post, I really do. Greetings to Dh and pat LO for me. wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 4:03am On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmmnn, alwaystrue, he that keeps his hope in the Lord will neva inherit emptiness.
By this time nx year, he will give u a new song!!! kiss

Welcome newbies, may ur stay be short.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2013
@Alwaystrue,hmmmm..Remember i sent you a PM notification..Let me say a little of it here.I dont know how long you have been TTC but i stand to tell you that i always draw strength from every of your post.I study your post of other thread and keep wishing i will be sharing/discussing the word of God deeply with you someday.You even discuss the word of God with your hubby.Most DH are looking for a woman like you that loves God despite all.I am not saying you are perfect but you deserve to be applauded and appreciated for all your Godly contributions/works here.This is not the time for you to lose hope because you are like a role model to some people.I believe God will answer your prayers and every other persons here.That tears that came out of your eyes are tears that will bring joy and happiness to your home.You are blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:49am On Dec 20, 2013
Hugs @ alwaystrue

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Romans 4:19-22
19 He did not weaken in faith when he considered his own body, which was as good as dead (since he was about a hundred years old), or when he considered the barrenness of Sarah’s womb
20 No distrust made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God
21 fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised.
22 That is why his faith was “counted to him as righteousness.”

Good morning glorious parents.
Many times, we read the bible as a fairy tale and not the reality that people of old actually walked this road. What made Abraham believe so much even when there was no bible, no encouragement, nobody to run to like NL to lift him up, but all he heard was a WORD...A word from God. Have you ever thought about it? did he have testimonies of people who had gotten children at that age before? Common, he considered his own body dead, and the barrenness, menopause extra of Sarah's body. What was there to hope for? Really let us ask ourselves this question.
Yet he was FULLY convinced that GOD was able to do as He promised.
What have you experienced that you held on to the word of God on. God had to count Him as righteous. It is just mind-blowing.

When God told him to sacrifice the only son he had, he went ahead with faith. GOD was sooooo shocked, God SWORE BY HIMSELF that Abraham will be blessed and it is this blessing we are all enjoying....

Can you dare to be an Abraham today?

Think on this: Hope maketh not ashamed...No matter what bad word anyone tells you in this journey, if you have that hope, their words will not touch you at all because there is a hope inside you that is not affected by external storms.

@mummyf, Amen. Yes O!
Thank you so much. How is bumping? grin

Awwwwwwww favoured, santagelo, now you guys want to make me cry. Really wiping tears. Thanks. Wonder why I am so emotional lately cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.