Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:06 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5495356 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (3055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Megamum a copy sent to inbox dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thank you Lord. Am next. Congrats adorable
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
congratulations to adorablemum and all preggy mamas. u shall all carry to term in jesus name.
i am next in line.

heavenly father we thank you for this rain of bfp's. we return all the glory unto you. father let this rain never stop. wipe away our tears oh lord,and put a permanent laughter on our faces,for in jesus name i pray, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
@fruitfulmommy1- thank you. Wld go ahead to do it.

@ juwonesho- union diagnostics does it for 15k, olive 10k n Xrite at ajah 12k. I had a myomectomy last year august. D hsg I did before d surgery said both tubes were blocked. Having ttc for months after the surgery, I need to do another hsg to check d tubes again. Dats y am doing d hsg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thank you awesome God.@adorablemom,congrats.wishing you h&h nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Congrats Adorable mom. By the Grace and Mercy of God , you will carry to full term and deliver safely in JESUS name. You will not lose this one and you will not tarry again after given birth to your LO. Infertility will never know your domain again in JESUS name.

May the name of the Lord be praised.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Melsmum: My sister, please email the book to me too. God bless you plenty plenty.
toyin.akan@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Also to everyone who is pregnant right now, the Mercy and Grace of God Almighty will keep you and your LOs safe and sound till birth in JESUS name. You will all deliver safely and easily like the Hebrew women in JESUS name.

WOW!!!!! Our JESUS is in the house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
@mychildishere sent to inbox dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyawoToBe(f): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
MelsMum: @mychildishere sent to inbox dear

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
@melsmum thank u so much dear,one needs these write ups to draw strenght and encouragement frm it.I appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Congrats adorable mom. Our God is faithful. @ Dasha , ur testimony baby is on d way. My pastor said on Sunday , there are no abandoned projects with God. He made u and will surely perfect all that concerns u. Just like my mom says . This too will pass.
melsmum I am also interested in the e-book. My email is eyicool@yahoo.com.
went for my hsg today. N am trusting God totally. Dear sisters d radiologist recommended bd tonight . Wont that place still be sore. ? Need ur advice.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Adorablemum big fat congrats to u dearie, God is really great.
U shall hv a stress free and healthy pregnancy n u shall carry to full term n deliver safely in Jesus name-Amen

God most merciful, hv mercy on us n may all of us still looking unto U for our own BFPs be found worthy of this beautiful miracle n testimony in our homes, bypass all protocols, break down every limitations n grant us d grace, power n strength to conceive like u did for sarah, hannah, Rachael, Elizabeth etc in d matchless name of Jesus Christ~Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

@all waiting mommies/daddies, God is in charge, hold on cos shouts of joy will soon be heard in our diff homes
.........So grateful Lord!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Melsmum darln, ur sis needs it asap, biko send God bless u!

Good evening everybody!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Melsmum I got it, thanks darln. Stay blessed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sisters who asked i have sent. The e-books dearies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
MelsMum: Sisters who asked i have sent. The e-books dearies

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dasha01: oh my God! @Adorable, congrats, you will sure be an adorable mum to you LO, wow...May God's name be praised!
@Wfirstlady, try SAVE A LIFE, its basically a fertility hospital...along Mopol 19 by GRA junction
Thanx dearie. Just as u've always had answers to most of our questions, God will answer you in no time in Jesus name, Amen. Oya rain of BFP fall on us! In Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
MelsMum: Sisters who asked i have sent. The e-books dearies
dear, pls send to favouralibi@ymail.com. Tanx as I await ur mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
MelsMum: @fruitfulvine a copy sent to your inbox dear.
Thanks Love, God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
@wsfirstlady a copy sent to your inbox.

Another thing my dear, the hospital recommended by dasha01 SAVE A LIFE, i think you would want to do a lot of investigation on the hospital before commencing
Any treatment there. Am saying these based on kings daughter(kings daughter is on the ivf thread) pathetic experience with them . i think you should check out the ivf thread and read through kings daughter posts.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
hugssssssssss. its well with you dearie. go check the ivf thread, i read a similar story and the person got bfp. dont worry, you wll announce your bfp here and you will remember this post and thank God.

Dasha01: The closer it gets to the break of dawn the darker it becomes...I went to see my doctor and like I said dt during my hsg the guy was like after a miscarriage I was supposed to do flushing that he is seeing some fluids,so according to the result there is a Right hydrosalpinx and I asked him what can be done abt it and he said nothing except IVF cos the left is not even there....I don't know how to break this bad news to dh and he doesn't believe in IVF but God, I cried my heart out when I checked online and even discovered that there is just 50% IVf success rate with hydrosalpinx...I almost burnt done our house due to thinking, I wanted to microwave food for 4 minutes I didn't realised I put it on 40mins after 30mins my mind kept disturbing me to go nd put some clothes in the machine only for me to see smoke everywhere...I know am an idomitable amazon, am a survivor I will come out of these with my twins, pcos,1 tube and hydrosalpinx cannot stop me...God is too faithful to fail those who trust in Him, He lives in time and sees the end frm the begining and all these is for his glory cos He shows up wen everything else has failed. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 12:17am On Sep 30, 2014
awwwwwwwwwwawwwwwwwwwwawwwwwawwwwwawwwawaww, thank you Lord cos you are stll in the business of dishing out bfp. no matter what we say, you remain God. thank you thank thank you Father. waohhhhh, adorablemum, congrats. you need to see me grinnng here. congratsss. you will carry to term IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2014
MelsMum: @wsfirstlady a copy sent to your inbox.

Another thing my dear, the hospital recommended by dasha01 SAVE A LIFE, i think you would want to do a lot of investigation on the hospital before commencing
Any treatment there. Am saying these based on kings daughter(kings daughter is on the ivf thread) pathetic experience with them . i think you should check out the ivf thread and read through kings daughter posts.

thanks dear,I just got d book and digesting it alredy. I wud do a proper investigation as I was almost making up my mind to go there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Wow! Ds kind God oooooo, I neva see ur type o, ds kind God o Blessed b ur Holy name. @Adorable congrat wishing u a stress free 9mnth. @All let us not loose Hope nd focus as our BFP is on d way. Thank U God in adv cos I knw am nxt to announce my bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2014
@Melsmum, pls send the e-book to me, I had 2 Hardcopies but had to give it to my younger sisters cos they are pregnant...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2014
Isaiah 53:4-5
Surely he(Jesus) hath borne our gries(sickness,weakness and distresses) and carried our sorrows(pains);yet we thought his troubles were a punishment from God for his own sins.
But he was wounded for our transgressions,he was bruised for our iniquities:the chatisement of our peace was upon him;and with his stripes we are healed.
Read Mathew 8:17 and 1Peter 2:24 also.

Many times,this is where folks miss it.They say"I know God promised to heal me,but he hasn't done it yet"This causes folks to become confused.But God didn't promise to heal them SOMEDAY.He said in his word that they are healed NOW.
To say that God has promised to heal us is like an unsaved person saying"I know God has promised to save me."
the above scriptures on healing are not really promises,they are statement of fact.
All the best to every member of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2014
We give God all d glory for dis wonderful news, may His name alone be praised.

@Adorable mum, congrats dear, may ur joy be full in Jesus Name.. im also in ph, will luv to know wot u did differently dis time.

@Dash, all i can say is dat its closer than u think, I luv ur faith & strength & d Word of God says dat ur expectation will never be cut off. God will gv u a surprising miracle. May God strengthen ur dh...

@Melsmum, pls dear sis, can i get a copy of d book, email is kellykeyz@yahoo.com. Tnx darling...

@Miracle, i just did d hsg, both tracking on d 10th, 15th & 17th respectively dis sept, wont it b too early to go for a second opinion?

May God grant us all d desires of our hearts...baby dust to all waiting mums & smooth 9 mths to all our preggie mamas.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2014
@adorablemummy this to wish you happy 9months journey into motherhood.

@melsmum pls kindly forward the ebook to abegbo22@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Someone shud pls help me out as I cudnt get much info Frm the ivf thread as I am getting set to go for consultation dis mrng..... my hubby is also suggesting we go to BMH PH and see a gynecologist first.
Pls, is there any hosp in ph with a good gynae we can visit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2014
@melsmun pls I need a copy too melroseb2000@yahoo. co.uk. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Congratulations to Adorable Mum and other Pregnant Mums((Mrs2u, Mcgeey, Mum4all / Sentempest ). Wishing you all stress-free pregnancy.

@ ALL + Me .....Lets Get soaked in this BFP rain. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (3055) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.