Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,117 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5461763 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by alvinmarina: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2014

I want to use this means to appreciate a herbalist man called Dr. Ogbefun who assist me in getting pregnant with roots and herbs drugs after 28days of using it and today am pregnant after been looking for baby for the pass 12years of been married to my husband without no child and after spending so much money in medical check up and it didn't work until i met this man online on miracletemple11@gmail.com who provide me with roots and herbs through DHL this is real and i never believe good people like this man still exist after sending him money and i really receive my parcel from with 2days i thought it was a joke until i open and see the drugs and i use it according to the instruction inside and it work for me, if you are out there having problems in getting pregnant or conceive contact him now for your solution
[i][/i]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Congrats to all our sisters bumping.

Congrats Adorablemum.

@alvinmarina, the God of heaven and earth is visiting us one by one and so by His grace we don't need your herbalist.

Repent and be saved and your time of refreshing will come from the presence of the Lord.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Deezou]@MELSMUM,this is my email:khadijahabib84@gmail.com[/quote

Sent dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
In all things, give thanks. It's the end of another month. Our end of month prayer time.

We give thanks with a grateful heart
We give thanks to the Holy One
We give thanks
Becos He's given Jesus Christ, His Son

And now, let the weak say Iam strong
Let d poor say I am rich
Becos of what d Lord has done for us
We give thanks

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
And we will say Lord U are good
And all d miracles U'v done has brought us joy
For we are changed and all d hope we have, we place in U right now

Father we declare dat we love U
We declare our everlastin love for U

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 12:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Psalm 103: 1-5
1 Bless athe Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that eyour youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 12:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Psalm 138:7-8
7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will revive me: thou will stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
8 The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth forever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Isaiah 43:7
Even everyone that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modaofnations(f): 2:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Greetings 2 all modas & modas 2b. I've been a silent reader on dis thread. I want 2 find out if it is ok 2 be on Pregnacare Conception 2gether with Omega 3 fish oil supplement. Would I be overdosing myself with vitanmins? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2014
Tnx Iyaibeji, yes i ovulated on d right ovary. I hv also done my hormonal profile which the doc said was ok too. My dh's semen analysis is 102 million.

I'll wait till d end of d cycle, God help me.

Tnx a lot for ur advice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 01, 2014
Dasha01:
Dasha, you're a woman of strength; an epitome of God's blessing!
I just popped in this morning to remind you of these " God usually performs his outstanding works from seemingly hopeless situations" and "those God will use to perform dumb founding miracles, usually go through the toughest trials in life". No matter whatever you experience, always remember it is well with you!!! As long as God is not dead but is still on that throne, he will never allow his name to be put to shame in your life. That's what God said and i've been reminding him of that.
Continue to be strong and of good courage, all these will be history some day. It'll end in praise!

Big Congrats to mrs2u, mcgeey, Sen.tempest aka mum4all and adorablemom. Our marvellous God has done his marvellous works again. You shall all carry to term & deliver like the women of hebrew.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=MelsMum]
Thanks Sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2014
Devotional for October 1st, 2014.

Topic: A New beginning.

Good Morning Beloved and I welcome you to the 10th month of the year. Happy New month. How was your night? Glory to God.

Bible Reading:
Isaiah 43:19
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

This month will mark a new beginning for a reader of this devotional. It will bring a newness in every facet of life. New experiences, new testimonies, new victories, new opportunities and so on.

In Genesis 8:5 And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen) we see Noah and his people experience a new beginning after the flood.

I see the waters that have overwhelmed you suddenly decrease, Amen. You will see the top of the mountain, you will see the manifestation of that testimony, you will see the heights you have longed for and above all you will see the wonders of God.

It is a new beginning for you and for me. It wasn't a closed chapter for Noah so yours isn't closed. I declare a new beginning in the name of Jesus. Receive it, celebrate it and spread the joy.

All things will answer to new in Jesus name, Amen.

Prayer points:

1. Father thank you for a new day and for your word to me today, Amen.
2. Father let every area of my life experience a newness in Jesus name, Amen.
3. Father in this new month, favour my life and my pursuits, Amen.

Declaration: It is a new beginning for me, Amen.

Do have a beautiful day. Happy New Month. Shalom.

(culled)

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2014
A thunderous amen to that @alwaystrue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
10x @Cathyibok I appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by estagirl(f): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Congrats to Adorablemum....this month will favour us all. God will surprise many of Us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
To d glory of God of all possibilities,who in his unchangeable mercies that sustained us to see d 10th month of 2014:Blessed be ur name our Awesome God.We in one accord as family THANK YOU for ur wonderous work of BFP nd testimonies in SEPTEMBER and we re rest asured that dz OCTOBER BFPs nd testimonies shall be inestimable ijn.
To all expectant mother's,d Most High God that gave Hannah,Sarah,Mary nd Elizabeth glorious children ll visit u all dz month with a Notable Miracle of BFPs in twins,triplets that people ll say surely dz is d hand of God.
Pray dz prayer.
Every medical term problem in my life,i destroy u with d Fire of Holy Ghost hjn.
Every uterus,tissue,ovaries,follicles,mestration,ovulation ,receive new FIRE to work well for me nd my DH to carry our bundle of JOY ijmn.
Congratulations in advance on ur BFPs ijn.
Happy NEWm month and Happy Independence Day.PEACE .AND JOY.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Keji3: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=MelsMum][/quote]

Pls I would appreciate the e-book bukolakejiajayi@gmail.com. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
@MELSMUM,Abeg sama me dz E-book to idolugbenga82@gmail.com
thanks in affirmation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
@Noblewife n @Alwaystrue I say a resounding n liberation Amen to that word n prayer! It is ♍y turn to be liberated.
This month d Son of Man(Jesus) has set us free from every shackle.
The fire of God has fallen n every yoke has been broken n we are free indeed to manifest our bfps n desired testimonies in Jesus name~Amen

Happy independence n happy new month fam
........So grateful Lord

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
@didiva
@keji3
@noblewife

Sent to your inbox dears

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
@alwaystrue and @noblewife a resounding amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
We shall all experience uncountable and unimaginable testimonies of BFP this month..@melsmum abeg send me the e-book.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by createmag(f): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
@Melsmum pls i need the ebook too magnificentcreate@gmail.com tanx dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thanks@hypraise,i didnt know what mymectomy means b4 thats why i asked.
@melsmum,thang u,i appreciate though i couldnt download it cos i dont have enough data,but will download later
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
K

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Teegali(f): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
@Olubankemi,pls do not despair n do not relent ,hold on to ur faith n pray more.u r not the only one in this .Be happy u still have a life,husband,and a means of livelihood. You are blessed .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
@olubankemi...u haven't done anything wrong dear.God is still on the throne.Atleast ur dh takes some drugs,mine is interested in building right now and nothing I say changes anything for him.U can't kill urself sweet sister.The issue with the talk of dedication in ur church happens with me all the time.Some of us in our church always stood out for altar call for fruit of the womb but now they are either pregnant or have delivered.These days I stand alone for the altar calls.What I tell God is that I don't know and don't care to know how He will do it but all I know is that I'm ready.I've even named my children and I always thank God for them.Dear sis we on this forum understand how u feel and u r right in asking for success stories,I would love to read some too.Have u had someone called u barren to ur face?Just tell God to answer.Ur bfp might be around the corner and the devil is trying to make u feel bad.I cry some nights too(most nights infact) but I find comfort in the word of God and the love on this thread.God has answered u,believe it,say it and u will see it happen.
Sor sorry for the long post

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
@melsmum dear, I would appreciate the e-book too, bertcy13@yahoo.com.

@olubankemi, you don't need to be sad because God has already given you ur baby, its just for you to receive him or her, by this I mean walk in faith, prepare yourself spiritually and in everyway because God has blessed you with a wonderful child that everyone will know indeed you serve a living God and also it was worth the wait, so prepare yourself spiritually and set your mind on the almighty and before you knw it you will announce ur bfp here dear, so rejoice and be xpectant.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
thank God for the rain of Bfp. Congrat to all that got their Bfp u will hv stressfree 9months.@Alwaytrue the word is encouraging @olub pls dont be discourage there people that has nt conceive for once in their life nd hv married for more than 5yrs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Whew! @Olubankemi I can feel ur rant n it's ok to vent, let it out or d feeling chokes u, I know so many of us feel same way, precisely moi, esp wen u hv done everything possible, prayers, fasts, drugs, midnights, programs, herbs, naturepath/homeopath yet nothing
It's even worse when u hv a friend(s) doing same (ttc) with u n eventually God answers them, they will immediately change their mouth n start preaching to u to pray n fast harder n be more serious with God as if I have been sleeping n playing b4 , they may even go as far as isolating u but that's by d way.

Dearest Olubankemi, I really don't know what to tell u to calm u cos 5yrs is really 5yrs hmmm but all I can say is may u find favour in God's sight inorder to obtain His mercy cos He said He'll hv mercy on whom He will hv mercy.
Keep trusting n praising cos that's what I want to be doing now, Praises to d king of glory n try n bone ttc, hard as it may sound but then most of ♍y friends got bfps wen they were at d verge of giving up n even forget to plan or ttc in d cycle
Try n mk ur dh take his manix religiously n eat d right diet which I'm sure sabi mamas will help u with soon, I still believe all those low count stuff is not a problem when God decides to bypass all n bless u
Most importantly dear try n ignite d sparks in ur marriage n just hv fun like u re not ttc, praises to God always n I believe God in His infinite mercy will locate u b4 this year ends in d mighty name of Jesus-Amen! Just hold on cos u re at d edge of ur breakthrough now tht is why u re feeling this way.

So sorry 4 d long post ppl, just tht this touched ♍y inner man as I'm almost giving up too
It is well dear

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
@olubankemi pls dear don't loose hope God is still in d biz of giving children. He s d only one dt has industry where babies re been molded in d stomach.
Its well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.