Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455178 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2014
@dasha01
@ayaakanoh
@ marjuly
Sent to your inbox
@kechyl pls verify your email. The mail sent bounced back
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2014
@Wfirstlady, go to Grace and Mercy Hospital, Ilom Street, Woji, i heard the owner was formerly with Save a Life and is really good cos he uses thesame pattern they use in stimulating a woman for IVF to treat ttc women.....but like seriously, you need to do your HSG first before all these treatment and pray that whatever they administer on you should work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Congratulations Adorablemum. Wishing you a very healthy 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Congrats Adorable mum,may God grant you a smooth 9 months.
To God be the glory great things He has done,great things He is going to do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Thank u @ melsmum. I really appreciate. God bless u n urs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Thanks to all those that wish me well, amen to all your prayers, soonest d Lord shall grant u all ur bfp n nations shall celebrate with u all, thanks.

@Kechyl: I n hubby decided to let go of all supplements n we decided to remove our mind from ttc. We read psalms everyday n asked God to have his way.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Awesome God! Give us more rain!!!!!!!!! Its our season once more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats adorablemum.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Morning 2 all
congrats at all d belleful mamas(mrs2u,mcgeey,mum4all/sen tempest and adorablemom)wishing u stressfree 9 months
@dasha01,i heard dat when d tube is blocked u will feel cramps during d hsg but u didnt feel dat and in many cases of hsg there is usually a false result,so i dont believe dat ur tube is blocked and tym ll reveal it cos u shall conceive and deliver naturally by God's grace.my husband too doesnt like dat ivf and prefers a tubal
reconstruction surgery
@hypraise,what kind of surgery did u undergo?is it for opening d tube?if dat was d case where did u do it and how much was d cost?
sorry 4 d long post and series of questions.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Melsmum, Sorry dear, kellykeyz4u@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
@deezou it was surgery to remove fibroids

Av jus done d hsg. Though am to pick d result tomoro, I was anxious to knw so d guy told me both tubes were not seen even after pouring d dye n using 4 diff films. Dats sad.

But am not dismayed cos God said to me dis morn- "fear not". D last few lines of today's open heavens also talked about rejectin negative reports. Tis well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
He also said the uterus is bulky/ large. Am not fat, cld it be cos of d big fibroid dat was there?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Adorablemum, dats wot iv resolved to do my sister. Im tired of running from pillar to post, wasting my time & money witout results. LET GOD DO WHAT HIM ALONE CAN DO FOR US.

@Hypraise, Im glad u rejected d evil report. God has FINAL SAY because He alone knows how children r formed, tube or no tube, u'll carry ur children in His time, let ur mind be at rest plz.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by darlenee: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wow, so much awesome news smiley congrats the the new expectant mums, The Lord will see you all through IJN. @all let's be all expectant, the season is here and a whole lot more testimonies of bfps are on the way. God be praised!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dasha01: @Wfirstlady, go to Grace and Mercy Hospital, Ilom Street, Woji, i heard the owner was formerly with Save a Life and is really good cos he uses thesame pattern they use in stimulating a woman for IVF to treat ttc women.....but like seriously, you need to do your HSG first before all these treatment and pray that whatever they administer on you should work.
my dear, I have done an HSG ooooo, both tubes are open and the fluid flowed, although I had a horrible HSG experience, medically I kwn i'm okay. I also did a scan at pyramid diagnostics 'abdominopelvic" and my result came out perfect, results said; no fibroid in uteri, ovaries were both free or so and d radiologist suggested a hormonal profile.... Why I want to see a doc/gynae is cos m having scanty flow...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
congrats to the belleful mommas
wishing you all stressfree and rocking preggy period. you shall bring forth like the hebrew women at the appropriate time IJN

#singing
Holy Spirit you are welcome here
Your power and your presence we extol
oh oh we worship You right here
we lift our voice in praise
oh Holy Spirit you are welcome here...

thank you Father for your faithfulness
ever faithful ever sure

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Oh ok. 10x @Hypraise. I'm in Abj. Its 30k at Nisa premier n all the labs I've been to in my area don't do hsg. Looking for where i can do it cheaper if we finally decide on it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Melsmum, tnx dear. iv gotten it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
congrats adorablemom may you carry to terms. Oh God see us awaiting mamas through
as you have blessed our sisters with Bfps. We are next to this miracle.

@melsmum please send a copy to my mail chynwaz@yahoo.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Melsmum ure a darling kissthanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by milayo(f): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Juwonesho, you can try Echo scan at area 11. its 15k there. all the best.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
10x vry much @milayo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Please my dears, anyone that has used clomid before, pls help me ascertain this:
My cycle is usually a 28 day cycle and with opk i usually get a positive on day 12, so for this cycle i started using clomid CD2-CD6. The thing now is that today is CD13 and my opk is negative, i started testing yesterday which was CD12, negative as well . So please does clomid postpone ovulation and lengthy the cycle as well?

Another thing bugling my mind is how conception is not achieved even after detecting ovulation and bding very well ?

cry
Please someone help
@chyvia pls check your inbox
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Juwonesho: Oh ok. 10x @Hypraise. I'm in Abj. Its 30k at Nisa premier n all the labs I've been to in my area don't do hsg. Looking for where i can do it cheaper if we finally decide on it
. You can try scan villa, phase 3, in kubwa. Its 15k.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Adorablemum..... Awwwwww! So happy for u. I tap into this great testimony. May the good God of abundance visit us soon. Amen. Congrats dear. Thank you JESUS.... Obá àso rè kì rí.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Melsmum, pls resend the e-book, I just deleted mine by mistake. Thanks

U are supposed to track your follicle when you are on clomid except u are self medicating, trcking enables u see the growth of ur follicle to be able to pinpoint the day u will ovulate, with clomid I usually ovulate late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi udoka, u said ur friend flushed her tubes for 10k. Pls where did she do it? Thnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
@melsmum
With clomid u ovulate 5-10 days after taking d last pill,u have till cd16 to check for ovulation in ds cycle.

@hypraise
I will ask her again, hv forgotten and get back to u. If I don't pls remind me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
@dasha01 resent to your inbox . Am not self medicating o . My doctor actually put me on clomid and he didn't say anything about monitoring the growth , well i guess i just have to keep testing since i have till day 16. Thanks @udoka.

That means i will have to buy another opk, my SIL advised i test twice in a day .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
@MELSMUM,this is my email:khadijahabib84@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wilfred110(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Do you need an urgent loan? we offer all types of loan as low as 2% interest rate.
details applicant should contact us via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com for more informations, applicant should get back to us with the informations below. 1. Full name: 2 .Country: 3. Loan amount needed: 4. Loan duration:5. Occupation 6. Phone number: 7. Monthly income: 8. Purpose Of Loan: Have you applied for a loan before : Reply to via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com
Regards.
WILFRED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kechyl: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
@mamas in d house, hope u r gud. pls, i nd an advise, since i did d hsg & tracking dis month which showed dat my eggs were ripe & i ovulated, wont it b too soon to go for a 2nd opinion wit regards to d blocked left tube? or can i just request to b flushed to check if it can be opened? pls wot do u think?

My doc is of d opinion dat wit d right patent tube, i can tk in cos my eggs r gud & i dt hv any oda issue preventing me, iv bn ttcing for almost 2 yrs now, pls help me...tnx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
kechyl: @mamas in d house, hope u r gud. pls, i nd an advise, since i did d hsg & tracking dis month which showed dat my eggs were ripe & i ovulated, wont it b too soon to go for a 2nd opinion wit regards to d blocked left tube? or can i just request to b flushed to check if it can be opened? pls wot do u think?

My doc is of d opinion dat wit d right patent tube, i can tk in cos my eggs r gud & i dt hv any oda issue preventing me, iv bn ttcing for almost 2 yrs now, pls help me...tnx

Wait for this cycle to end before flushing the left tube. However, did you ovulate on the right ovary? If it was the right ovary and since the tube is patent, you could get your bfp. So wait till the end of this cycle, when af shows, then go for flushing.

I pray this is your bfp cycle in JESUS name.
Have you done hormonal profile CD 3 & 21 ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: noblefrank31(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.