Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,326 members, 7,971,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5540522 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 03, 2012
My wife is pregnant smiley
My job is done grin

To God be the glory.

I pray that each and every person on this thread gets to experience the joy of Motherhood and Fatherhood.
Continue to stay healthy
persevere and leave the rest to God.

Baby dust everyone.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 2:12am On Apr 03, 2012
Yessss,CONGRATULATIONS GB to g-d be the glory oooo smiley H&H 40 weeks, join us on the pregnancy thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by doubleblessing(f): 5:56am On Apr 03, 2012
Thanks Champs and everyone for your words of encouragement. Fact is,it's not been easy!Looking @ the IVF path if nothing happens by June,
@Gen. Buhari,big congratulations to you guys
@Agiboma,thanks for starting that thread,quite a lovely and educative one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2012
Thank you double blessing it was needed on NL, we will all be their soon enough g-d is faithful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2012
Congratulation GenBuhari. Happy 40wks to her!

@camrygmail
How far? pls come and give us the good news.

Update:
I am still counting ooo cycle day 53 today, having bossom pains normally have it before she comes,but if she doesnt come by this wkend, will run another test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2012
GenBuhari: My wife is pregnant smiley
My job is done grin

To God be the glory.

I pray that each and every person on this thread gets to experience the joy of Motherhood and Fatherhood.
Continue to stay healthy

Baby dust everyone.

Congrats,the job is really done.I am sorry I did not announce mine here.My wife is on the 20th week though I have been posting on it in the pregnancy thread.God will answer every woman ttc in this month of April as you express joy at the blessings of others we will all celebrate with you soon IJN.
Baby dust to y all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2012
WAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats GenBuhari.You job has been done indeed. Happy 40weeks to her. I pray that the good news will keep flowing in until everyone of us, has our bundlesssss of Joy. God is still in the business of doing Good. Baby dust y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2012
@Camrygmail, hope it has happened ooo, please come and give us the good news.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2012
Congratulations GenBuhari,hopefully your wife will give birth to a bouncing baby boy this time smiley.

Quick update; my 2ww just started today, it has been a hectic/non-stop BD session for the past couple of days grin, it is time to relax now and allow the fertilized egg implant to my uterine wall. I will be here hopefully 2 weeks time to announce my BFP.

We are all next in line for our miracle baby,I pray that this month will not to pass us by. Sprinkling baby dust everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
Thanks everyone.
To those still awaiting their own good news, I pray that it would happen for you sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 2:31am On Apr 04, 2012
Congrats GenBuhari
I am so so happy for you!
This is great news indeed!
Pls do share the journey and what u did differently b4 the bfp...
It will happen for us all this year too...Amen!
Meanwhile we hope u'l not abandon us here o?Pls always check on us ladies...u know how u are sure to appear whenever spammers try to take over our thread?Well we'll all miss dat if u disapper completely o!
Anyway all the best and happy 40wks to her.
@Info,Amen! But na so e be?U no know say u suppose come share testimony for here make pipo faith strengthen?!!!Anyway we wish u and wifey safe delivery too!

@champ..ryt there with u.Am supposed to massage dis comin weekend but am worried that if implantation is going on,it may shake tins!Am really considering waiting a bit...

@all Pls what kind of scan will show if implantation is taking place? Cos am thinking bout doing that b4 I go for the massage. Moreson if am sure of implantation,I can also convince DH to follow me do the 2ww smiley cos sumtyms na dat tym the bd dey hunger us pass(TMI?)....And even if am tryna wait,I can't keep telling him to wait too, cos that makes it so glaring that we're ttcing, puts us under unnecessary pressure and makes the disappointment all the more glaring after AF comes(una dey see temptation?)....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nikkygal(f): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2012
RocksQueen: Congrats GenBuhari
I am so so happy for you!
This is great news indeed!
Pls do share the journey and what u did differently b4 the bfp...
It will happen for us all this year too...Amen!
Meanwhile we hope u'l not abandon us here o?Pls always check on us ladies...u know how u are sure to appear whenever spammers try to take over our thread?Well we'll all miss dat if u disapper completely o!
Anyway all the best and happy 40wks to her.
@Info,Amen! But na so e be?U no know say u suppose come share testimony for here make pipo faith strengthen?!!!Anyway we wish u and wifey safe delivery too!

@champ..ryt there with u.Am supposed to massage dis comin weekend but am worried that if implantation is going on,it may shake tins!Am really considering waiting a bit...

@all Pls what kind of scan will show if implantation is taking place? Cos am thinking bout doing that b4 I go for the massage. Moreson if am sure of implantation,I can also convince DH to follow me do the 2ww smiley cos sumtyms na dat tym the bd dey hunger us pass(TMI?)....And even if am tryna wait,I can't keep telling him to wait too, cos that makes it so glaring that we're ttcing, puts us under unnecessary pressure and makes the disappointment all the more glaring after AF comes(una dey see temptation?)....

Congrats Gen.Buhari!

I agree with Rocksqueen, please share with us the details and what you think you did differently to achieve the bfp.

Lol@ Rocksqueen not wanting to DTD during 2WWW, I don't think it hurts implantation in any way. . . . .but that's my opinion sha! You can also confirm from others . . . smiley lipsrsealed

I agree with you on not doing the Massage now. From what i've heard, the best time to do the massage is at the beginning of your cycle. . . during your period wink So i'll advise you to wait, you can't afford to disrupt that 'area' now oh!. . . . lol!

Sprinkling baby dust to all of us and may we all get our bfp soon. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mandate14: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
congratulations to u Genbuhari; i wish u and ur wifey a very pleasant pragnancy.
@all am also in my tww and i hope by next week i will have goodnews. grin
I wish everyone in their tww good luck: cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2012
Thanks again everybody

What did we do differently?

1. We increased frequency of baby dancing

2.We made baby dancing a priority to other commitments during the fertile days. We tried to fit it in whenever we could which meant that if it meant having to go into work late some days or leave work to meet my wife at home when the children are still at school.(My wife sometimes works night shift in a hospital).

3. We ensured that my wife lays down for at least an hour after baby dancing. We decided to begin bd just after my wife has been to urinate, as she had a tendency to want to urinate soon after baby dancing, so by starting just after her urination, she was able to lay on the bed for longer after baby dancing.

The above are the things we have done different over the last few weeks.

Of course there is other things that I have been doing on an on-going basis:

a) Trying to lose weight

b) I take Zinc and Well Man multi vitamins.

c) Keeping my testicles as cool as possible by avoiding tight fitting trousers and not wearing underwear

d) When baby dancing always tried to time my ejaculation when I am as deep as possible inside and then stop thrusting and wait a few mins with my member still inside deflating, in order to not disturb or force out the semen deposited. Only pulling out when my member has returned to its normal flacid state.

Forgive me if the above sounds too graphic lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2012
@GenBuhari. Lol! Nice ones...will adopt some of that grin

DH used to take Wellman and he stopped, will encourage him to restart....

The Urinate-b4-BD-thing, nice idea!

The run home-to-enjoy-life, we wish!

The timing-expulsion-when-deep thing grin grin grin grin Now how the hell do I suggest that to DH?? ROTFL

Thanks so much for the pointers though and congrats once again!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2012
update
AF has finally come today cycle day 55!!! EPO really messed up my cycle, it works for some and works against some. It means l ovulated on cycle day 39, Because l see AF 16days after OV.
Thank God for a new cycle... l will be using vitex and omega 3 plus this cycle... trusting God to see me thru.

Baby dust to you all, the Lord will give you THAT BFP as Easter present! Say Amen!smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
@ RocksQueen,
What about the no underwear suggestion? wink

RocksQueen: @GenBuhari. Lol! Nice ones...will adopt some of that grin

DH used to take Wellman and he stopped, will encourage him to restart....

The Urinate-b4-BD-thing, nice idea!

The run home-to-enjoy-life, we wish!

The timing-expulsion-when-deep thing grin grin grin grin Now how the hell do I suggest that to DH?? ROTFL

Thanks so much for the pointers though and congrats once again!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
@gb yeah thats a good suggestion since i stop wearing underwear all the time i find it made me more fertile, and if you do wear underwear try to avid g-strings and tight fitting undies. wink

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
@agiboma,

LoL!! I know u are joking cheesy grin
However just for clarity, that suggestions was made for males only to keep their testicles cooler smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NEGOZI: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hello ladies,

last week i wrote on how i did an ecographical diagnosis after having cramp blood for three days during ovulation. The test reads that i have fibroid infact 3 . 2 surrounding the womb and 1 at the centreof the womb were foetust suppose to take in. I and my hubby consulted about three gynacologists who also confirm so but advice us not to undergo surgery that i have about 80% of getting pregnancy. That if a surgery is done that means it needs the womb to be removed totally hence no child. but it can be removed along childbirth since there is a child.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a terrible situation.

Now one of the doctors advice us to go for insemination that insemination is likely to occure double since the womb will be removed after childbirth .My hubby has not given me a positive response as regards to insemination and i actually need it. Pleasa all the mamas and experienced ladies even doctors removing WOMB does it have a life threating effects because am on my middle 30s? How authentic insemination is and does it have an effect? Every lady want someone to call her mama or mum but the worst is when someone is not there to do that for you . No amount of thing you do to family friends and siblings can quantify what your own child could do for you.

Pls guys response and dieing silence but meanwhile i thank god to have discover my problem after drinking whatever ask to be taking including the almighty CLOMID. pls all replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy am deing silently for reallllllllllllll
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by teewai27: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
Congrats to genbuhari and every one on this thread. we are all going to celebrate and be celebrated. Its not easy keeping the anxiety away but Im trying to pretend that Im not ttc. keeping my fingers crossed for this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
GenBuhari: @ RocksQueen,
What about the no underwear suggestion? wink

Lol! We're already doing that cos DH likes the 'freedom' (giggles!)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2012
NEGOZI: Hello ladies,

last week i wrote on how i did an ecographical diagnosis after having cramp blood for three days during ovulation. The test reads that i have fibroid infact 3 . 2 surrounding the womb and 1 at the centreof the womb were foetust suppose to take in. I and my hubby consulted about three gynacologists who also confirm so but advice us not to undergo surgery that i have about 80% of getting pregnancy. That if a surgery is done that means it needs the womb to be removed totally hence no child. but it can be removed along childbirth since there is a child.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a terrible situation.

Awwwwwwww!!! Sorry bout the results. Firstly, hope you have stopped clomid as it may increase the size. Secondly, there is nothing God cannot do. While you are getting second opinions and advice, please drop on your knees and start praying daily. Fast a lot and drink plenty of water.....as in atleast 3 big Eva Bottles a day. I would also advice that you stop eating agege bread and all cos a friend of mine was advised to stop it when her fibroid was discovered. They even asked her to stop dairy products, okro soup, Starchy foods etc... Please get a second opinion dear.

I wish I could say much on authority but am not a doctor...Just try and eat healthy, lots of fruits and vegetables. Try taking a small glass of Aloe Vera (try the yellow bottle from Forever Living) first thing in the morning before food. If possible take it very early then do not eat till much later. Cos I heard it expels unwanted stuff. There is hope! Fibroid has been known to come out with the baby during childbirth.You can overcome this challenge with God on your side!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NEGOZI: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2012
Thanks rocksqueen,
Im not in nigeria . i do take a lot of aleovera with horney also eat healthy. Thanks alot indeed . i am still expecting more advice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2012
@Ngozi i dont have advice to give cause rockqueen said it best, but i want to share a friend of mine's expereince that is close to yours. She was told NOT to get pregnant because she had LARGE fibroids in her womb that will definetly cause her to miscarry, the doctor said she should NEVER get pregnant. Well she had been married for 7 years and she was fed-up and wanted to be a mother finally she got pregnant, her doctor told her to abort right away she told him NO. Well her son is now eight years old and his sister is 6. Let me tell you their is nothing under the sun that this g-d cannot do. Trust in him, cry onto him like Hannah in the bible, cry onto him daily unfaillingly. He will hear you and see you through.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2012
nikkygal:

Congrats Gen.Buhari!

I agree with Rocksqueen, please share with us the details and what you think you did differently to achieve the bfp.

Lol@ Rocksqueen not wanting to DTD during 2WWW, I don't think it hurts implantation in any way. . . . .but that's my opinion sha! You can also confirm from others . . . smiley lipsrsealed

I agree with you on not doing the Massage now. From what i've heard, the best time to do the massage is at the beginning of your cycle. . . during your period wink So i'll advise you to wait, you can't afford to disrupt that 'area' now oh!. . . . lol!

Sprinkling baby dust to all of us and may we all get our bfp soon. . . . .

Thot that was d essence of the wait for sum1 that is ttc...as in avoiding anytin dat would cause a vibration of the uterus e.g. Orgasm, lifting heavy items, extreme sports and exercise (which exercise would be worse than hitting the uterus during bd),etc
Anyway am taking ur advice bout the massage...will go early next cycle.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
GenBuhari: My wife is pregnant smiley
My job is done grin

To God be the glory.

Continue to stay healthy

Baby dust everyone.
Nice one D General. Congrats to you & your DW
I pray I will be the next to testify to the glory of GOD.
Baby dust to all

I'll follow your prescriptions grin to the letter.
Can u tell me the type/name of Zinc tablet you took. ,.. and by wellman multivit I guess you meant wellman conception or just the multivit?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mandate14: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2012
@Negozi, am really sorry about ur condition but I believed there are alot of natural ways to shrink fibroids. Like others have said, u need to change ur diet conpletely and start taking natural herbs that can shrink it(i can't prescrib any for u cos there are many fake cure on d internet). But from personal experinence, last year i was told i have fibroid of 84*47*93mm. I made a lot of research on natural africa herbs that can cure it and eventually i got some herbs from a local mama alagbo (herb seller) which i used for 3weeks, 2 wks later i went for HSG test and the result read in part ' the uterine cavity is normal in size and outline'.

I pray u fine ur cure but removing ur uterus make u menopausal immediatelly and u start to have all d sign of menopause. I wish u good luck in all u do amd please pray too becos God is d creator of our body

@all am still in my tww and just 2days to go before af is due but i wish she stay very far from me in a good way. Been having all sort of syptoms but i pray they are for real.

Baby dust to u all and happy easter. May the reason for the season bring joy into our homes and hearts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.