Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,603 members, 7,934,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5511611 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 1:42pm On May 05, 2012
@ Bukieluv....i would suggest you do the test first before you continue with your clomid,dts if you are not sure,coz clomid would be dangerous to your unborn child if you are preg and @ dis stage we dnt want to be taking chances do we? wink

@ Seanbell where you waka go naw? how is DH?

@ Shiloh awwww so sori bout that,,,yaayyy! we re bday paddies..i am 13th of May wink

@ my Temp patners...hws it going?? my temps are stil going up and down,,in short i dnt undastand it again,having alot of flat temps, guess i havnt ovulated though... sad

@ all, we have to keep the faith....soaking evryone in drums of babydust! wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:19pm On May 05, 2012
Bukleluv
With clomid l usually hv scanty period that I will be very confused, I end up with negative test when I test. But it puts my mind at rest. I would hv asked u to do a test to hv a rest of mind

Ebony dear, we are d same ooo, am only trusting God for a miracle because this my cycle is nothing to write home abt. God will see us through.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:45am On May 06, 2012
Helloooooo!!!!. The house is so quiet sad,where are all my girls, MSTIA,Seanbell,Rocksqueen,Nolla,Hebrewwoman,Ebony,Udoka2,Motherofnation Mandate14,Slimphemmie and all...where una go ooo,pls let's kip this thread alive. I knw everyone has bn busy one way or
d other,may God see us all thru. Really miss u guys. My update: CD10(how time flies), bn charting and as @ yday had a 36.5 and today 36.6 compared to the 37.0 n 36.9 temp in d begining of my cycle. Abeg Ebony help me interprete dis one o,is it a dip or wat??. Sprinkling baby dust to us all. @Rocksqueen...in my own opinion,I dnt tink u shuld do d laprascopy yet,since u r late in ur cycle an am sure u ve ovulated,though I dnt knw much about it,bt I tink u shuld wait for a fresh cycle before u do it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 10:55am On May 06, 2012
Hello my people*hugs* I and hubby r taking medication for our infection and we were told to stay off fried food, sugery stuffs,and SEX! My hubby is so damned angry but its already our third week.its crazy bt we r planning to see our doc today. My cuzin that hs been ttc for almst 3 yrs jst had a baby ystday!this has given me more hope n I find myself gettin der. Positive energy to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 2:03pm On May 06, 2012
@bukieluv u'll have to do a test asap. Ur period does not start until red blood is seen,spotting isn't included,so,u're not expected to have started ur next clomid ntil red flow of blood.

@All I keep u all in my prayers,this is our time n all Will be well.Note that d problems we face are not ours,d day we confess they are,they become what we say they are. The problems we face only thrive on our fears,worries and anxieties. Starve d problems of those things,those problems cease to exist. N know that nothing is capable of stopping those wonderful children to come through u.I love you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 6:56pm On May 06, 2012
@ Shiloh dear.....how long did it stay up and how long has it been down..can u post a link so i can see the chart?what day do u normally ovulate? it might just be fluctuations and nothing more,do you have other signs of ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 06, 2012
@Ebony...thanks. It started reading 37.0 and 36.9 from d 1st day of my cycle to d 8th day....am in my CD10 and its reading btw 36.5 and 36.6. I normally ovulate around CD12 and CD14. Although am nt feeling any ovulation signs for now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 8:16pm On May 06, 2012
Shiloh i think we should stil watch it and see how it goes...seems to me like fluctuations though...if it an ovulation dip you would have ovulation symptoms along with it and it should spike within 36 hours or so...
shiloh: @Ebony...thanks. It started reading 37.0 and 36.9 from d 1st day of my cycle to d 8th day....am in my CD10 and its reading btw 36.5 and 36.6. I normally ovulate around CD12 and CD14. Although am nt feeling any ovulation signs for now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mandate14: 8:16pm On May 06, 2012
Hi ladies,
how has been ur weekend? Sorry I've been MIA for almost a week now. I have been down with malaria. E no easy at all.

To all newbies u are most welcome. And to all of u that are about to O, i wish u happy knackson grin. Those in d tww i wish u all d best.

Update; my tww will be over on wednesday, am too scared to test so i intend to wait till af is due before testing. My temperature is still high btw 36.9 & 37.0.

@shiloh, ur temp will go down when u are about to O and then rise again after O so there is no reason to worry.

@camrygmail, wish u good and healthy 9months.
@ all am blowing tons of baby dust to all of us.
Chao.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:08pm On May 06, 2012
Mandate
Am wishing u BFP, AF is not ur portion this month of GRACE! Grace will perfect it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 10:17pm On May 06, 2012
@ Mandate14 yes o wishing you [i]BIG FAT POSITIVE [/i]this month! the witch would be 'nowhere to be found'! Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 1:08am On May 07, 2012
Alwaystrue: @Rocksqueen,
Notify your doctor of this. I don't think it's advisable to do the laproscopy when you might have a possible winner or conceived.
shiloh: @Rocksqueen...in my own opinion,I dnt tink u shuld do d laprascopy yet,since u r late in ur cycle an am sure u ve ovulated,though I dnt knw much about it,bt I tink u shuld wait for a fresh cycle before u do it.

@Alwaystrue abd Shiloh.
Thanks for the advice...am gonna call dem to cancel cos dh says he doesn't even want me to have a procedure done when he isn't around to monitor me afterwards.Going home to be alone is an option he isn't willing to explore!

God bless you for making me think twice bout dis!Funny dat the dr isn't thinking bout that!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mandate14: 7:22am On May 07, 2012
ameeeeeeen and thank you udoka and ebony for the bfp wishes. I'm sending vibes of baby dust your way too.

Have a lovely week ahead
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 10:42am On May 07, 2012
mandate14: Hi ladies,
how has been ur weekend? Sorry I've been MIA for almost a week now. I have been down with malaria. E no easy at all.

To all newbies u are most welcome. And to all of u that are about to O, i wish u happy knackson grin. Those in d tww i wish u all d best.

Update; my tww will be over on wednesday, am too scared to test so i intend to wait till af is due before testing. My temperature is still high btw 36.9 & 37.0.

@shiloh, ur temp will go down when u are about to O and then rise again after O so there is no reason to worry.

@camrygmail, wish u good and healthy 9months.
@ all am blowing tons of baby dust to all of us.
Chao.

I join my faith with my sisters here, in wishing you a BFP in end of your waiting has come. God bless you. waiting for the good news.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:33am On May 07, 2012
@Mandate14...BFP is ur portion my sister,we nid to hear good news on this thread dis month. For all dose dat are also in their 2ww...wishing u all a BFP and for those dat r expecting O,enuff knackson ooo...the ball must enter d net and stay dere. Amen. Sprinkling baby dust on us all. Keep smiling my sisters!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:28pm On May 07, 2012
@Temp Partners

Finally, finally FF said l Oed on May 2, i.e CD28.. So am on 5dpo today. Praying that this will be our month!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 3:02pm On May 07, 2012
yaaaaay!!! congrats! BFP on the way o! hope it was covered with enough knackson grin grin lots of baby dust to you...pls post the link to your chart let me compare with mine...thanks
udoka2: @Temp Partners

Finally, finally FF said l Oed on May 2, i.e CD28.. So am on 5dpo today. Praying that this will be our month!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 3:10pm On May 07, 2012
udoka2: @Temp Partners

all I hear is BFP, all I see for you is BFP. God will confirm his word in your life in this month of grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:47pm On May 07, 2012
Ebonyi
here is the link http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/
l only charted my bbt.. l covered all bases, though l didnt include all the days l knacked, cos l got tired at a point.

MSTIA
Amen ooo my sister... the GrAcE of God will surely perfect it for us!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 5:35pm On May 07, 2012
hehehehe Udoka [/b]has remixed my name o.... grin grin grin, d link is nt complete its taking me to the home page.....
@ Mstia...Amen o! [b]BFP
al da way!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 6:29pm On May 07, 2012
lol!! I have a feeling that God is set to do something in our lives if we just believe!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nolla: 7:28pm On May 07, 2012
@mandate14 n Udoka: wishin u both the best BFP ever. So shall it be. It is already stamped, signed n sealed from above.
@all: this month is our month of BFPs in all areas of our life, a month of Grace and testimonies. It is perfected already so just calm ur own special n wonderfully made babies.
CD30, aunty showed up today but I refuse to be disappointed. Started clomid n was booked for HSG on 19th n I know dat dis month will still work in my favour cos I ve taken all my possession in dis month including my triplets. Even though d devil want to make things go wrong by makin DH refuse to go for another test out of frustration today, I will show d devil that God gave us woman power to handle our DH n I know I will not fail cos that's why he made him specially for me. (I know DH go read my comment here so I dey use style toast n beg am make we do d tests n commot eye. Abeg my love. Lol)
PLENTY PLENTY DRUMS OF BABY DUST ON ALL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nolla: 8:07pm On May 07, 2012
@seanbell: partner where at thou? U left me hangin on top dis drug. Thot d recruitment process was on but I didn't see any interested candidate. Lol. Bring good news come oo.
My gyn added another pack of bromocriptine n I haven't finish the other one though it didn't mess up my cycle (t'was a 30CD) which I do ve if its not 28. Na so them prescribe 4 u? Will be going for HSG on CD12. Hope to hear from u soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:09pm On May 07, 2012
Ebony13
Oops! Will send d link again 2morow
Lol ur name, no mind me I dey funkfy am for ugrin

Nolla
Our DHs are wonderful set of pple, God will touch him to do d needful

Baby dust everywhere
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lullabi: 7:19am On May 08, 2012
Hello All,

I have been a silent reader for some time now. Though I posted once or twice asking questions. My God has finally done it for me, am about 3months pregnant now. Its been so stressful for me, reason why I havent come to give the testimony. Never relent in your prayers because our God is a wonderful God. He never sleeps nor slumbers. Dont give up dearies,ur babies are on the way. IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:25am On May 08, 2012
My looovessss,hiiii!!!!
Sorry,na exam hold me ooo! I am in class from 9am-7pm so i am exhausted!! I will brb please.
Nolla,Udoka,Rocksqueen,Mandate,MrsKem,Believer,Ebony,MSTIA,Shiloh,Hebrewwoman,zenoj,yogun,july and everyone..
I miss this thread terribly...I can't even go to read previous pages yet..no time

DH is fine oo!No relapses so far and we have weaned him from his medication hoping symptoms don't come back.
CD 22,my temp is crazy,so unlike the last one i'm not happy with it at all! Yesterday opk was positive,today nothing so prolly O.I do not have energy for knackson sef so i may have to count myself out...Still taking my medication..

Nolla,did he up your dosage?It is normally increased small small.Please stick to taking it religiously abeg oo!We will rrecruit people when we get results,they are doing shakara for us..hehehehehehehehe

I have a few minutes left to get to class..
Love you allll.. cry cry cry cry

Please Knack and Knack till you can Knack no more grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:37am On May 08, 2012
Ebony
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php, my temp today is very low, though i took it by 5am instead of my usual 6am.. however, my Redeemer liveth!

Seanbell
Good that you dropped by...missed you so muccccccccccccch... wishing you allt he best in your exams. DH healing is permanent..affliction shall not come the second time!

Lullabi
Congrats dear, it is the doing of the Lord and its marvelous in our sights!! happy 9months!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 9:25am On May 08, 2012
Waoooooooo, @Seanbell thanksfor checking on us, despite your tight schedule. Missed you so much. Thank God for DH, and wishing you the very best in your exams.
Congrats Lullabi, happy 40weeks.
@ all , sprikling baby dust everywhere.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 10:27am On May 08, 2012
yaaaaaa!!!! Seanbell...missed u plenty much..hws d exams going? DH's healing is permanent IJN.Amen.

@ Udoka...ohk i give up, still back to home page,i think theres a particular link for each chart but i cnt even find mine...dnt worry about the temps it drops like that sometimes....as long as your ovulation was confirmed. for the 5am tingy you can correct it on the site using the temp corrector,twld give you an approximate temp of wat twas supposed to be.

@ Lullabi...congrats....wishing you a healthy and safe 9months.

your bfp would rub on each and evryone of us stil expecting.IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:47am On May 08, 2012
ebony
l give up too, its unfortunately opening my page when l click the attached link, dont know again.. pls where is the corrector, l will like to use it. cos l got 36.1 which is below the coverline
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:34am On May 08, 2012
My darling SEANBELL....I miss u ooo,all ur funny post and all,tanks for dropping by. Good luck in ur exams. God almighty will heal DH...pls take good care of him oo!.@All..am in CD12 today,infact e ce like say na all of us dey experience d same tin...I no just undastnd dis cycle sha. Ysday I was having wat seemed like Ovulation cramps..I no undastand again abeg,but I do knackson,lucky me DH was all ova me...so if na O mke e just stick to d egg abeg! Infact d temp has gone bk to 36.8. Will just observe and see sha. @,Nolla...sori d witch got u bt I love ur spirit girl! D witch can't kip us down,we shall conquer. @Lullabi..congrats girl,am tapping into ur spirit,God will def do it for us soon. I love u all....stay blessed!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by champs: 1:33pm On May 08, 2012
Congratulations to those that have gotten their BFP,our own is on its way.

Quick update: I am 10DPO today,praying for a BFP this weekend. Wish everyone of us in 2ww BFP.

Baby dust to everybody in the house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.