Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,154 members, 7,900,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5480170 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mandate14: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
@nubiaan queen, am so sorry for what d doctor diagonised but that is not God's report for you. As it has been said do alot of research and you will find out there are a lot of natural thing u can use to have good quality eggs. I read that taking royal jelly, liquid chlorophyl, omega3, vit E and some other natural suppliments can increase the quality of eggs u produce.

@udoka, yes i think i ovulated that day cos i actually woke up to feel the sharp ovulation pain dt morning and also two days before i saw ewcm but i did not give it a thot cos i was not expecting itnso early anyway, i got d bd covered all thru so i did not miss it.

@all in the tww, i'm having serious backache and some sharp pain by my side. Just hope it is good news for me and all others.

Tons of baby dust on everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
So my monthly visitor decides to show up yesterday just when I thought it wud be gone for nine months.to crown it up my husband's bestman who wedded in feb last year just had his ist child-a boy yesterday.
All I can say is its very well with my soul.@Nubianqueen,so sorry 4 doctors report.will suggest you seek medical advice at another hospital or better yet try alternative medicine/herbs/supplement.I belive its reversable considern d fact you're still very young.God bless you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
@Udoka2, no dear, am in America. But not even all American Drs are this proactive, most do order a comprehensive testing until you've had 3 miscarriages in a row. My Dr jst decided it doesn't hurt to make sure everything is ok.

@ All, thank you so much for ur kind words.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
@Nubiaqueen, it is well dear. Am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason so water you do, don't lose hope. God is more than able, all you have to do is trust in him completely and everything will fall into place. But breaking up with you bf means that you believe the Drs report. Did you tell him the reason your breaking up with him?

You really have to do your research and know what is going on so even when you got for your Drs appt, u knw wat questions to ask and what answers to expect.
Also have you thot about getting a 2nd opinion and even a 3rd opinion?

God is more than able to grant you ur hearts desires....just take it one day at a time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
@Believer84..That's so sad but don't let it get you down please hon? I know firsthand how it feels to have people close to you have babies easily.
While you are genuinely happy for them, it hurts so so bad dat you just wanna avoid dem!
I know that nothing I say can make u feel better about this. So what I will say is this...look for a friend who is TTC as well and spend time with her. You can also come here a lot,its what I do when I want to escape from the despair!
IT WILL HAPPEN SOON! It is well IJN...Amen!

@Nubiaanqueen. Listen, many ttcers have had results that changed by the next doctor's visit! Nothing is permanent except God says so and He says there will be none barren in the land!
You will surely come here to dance for joy IJN...Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NubiaanQueen(f): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ Udoka and Hebrew you have no idea how much hope you have added to my heart
I know that joy will come in the morning..but its only human that one turn to
Loose hope at times but I thank God for this forum because I felt like I was alone in this
But the more I read from all of you the more i see light in this darkness..
I don't know how you women manage in Nigeria as the prejudice is too much my boyfriend/fiancé's mother
Was from Nigeria I met him in South Africa and I looked for a job in Nigeria and moved there two years and
I have been called all the names in the books they refused to come and
Complete the brides price in South Africa and it killed me seeing him
Having to choose between me and his family so I ended it..I am in Nigeria 21days a month
And wish to move back to South Africa where my family is at cause I am humiliated..

@Hebrew women as our Potter I pray that God molds us into vessels
That He will use to the fullest..and we shall complete our tasks as women..I pray that God
Bless you all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NubiaanQueen(f): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2012
Siloh please get a lot of rest..you will need your energy..we are with
You Baby Dust
@Rocks Queen Amen
@Herbrew I have been I'm on Eltroxin now it is a hormone tablet
We are giving it four months with my Dr. And we are just waiting for
The thyroid to build up and by Gods grace it will build up..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by doubleblessing(f): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hello ladies,just checking up on everyone,I come in here everyday and I draw up strength in no small measure from all that I read...I'm really hopeful things work out well this cycle..DH's count and morphology's seriously improved,I just don't know how to help myself combat stress....Whew!!!and of recent,I started treating ulcer with serious pains that radiates to the back and neck,I pray for total healing cos I just don't want any impairment to conception and delivery of the great ones I'm bringing forth...stay strong ladies,we'll be recording better stories soon and our names will change for good. Loads of baby on all.
P.S: pls I need suggestions on how to combat this ulcer and back pains,had an endoscopy to check and the result was ok,I'm tired of all this drugs..abeg..any suggestions pleaassseee...this nagging back pain don tire me o...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
@Nubiaanqueen, Now I kinda get the situation. Your thyroid will buid up IJN...AMEN.

God will definitely see all of us through this journey,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 26, 2012
Believer,i'm sorry AF caught you..No giving up still,we must fight till the very end.Please try not to feel too sad ok? kiss

Double blessing,I pray God will heal your DH completely.I hope it passes.I once had inexplicable ulcer like pains and had to chew antacids like chin-chin.Sorry ooo

Nubian - I am very sorry for this bad experience you are going through,please amidst the insults know you are fearfully and wonderfully made and they are humiliating themselves and not you.I pray you draw strength from God in this difficult period.Please go for 2nd ,3rd,4th opinions on that doctor's report.Don't give up.Your thyroid hormones will build up by God's grace.

MSTIA,AMENNN!

BABY DUST AND KNACKSON TO ALL,

God will prove himself to us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marabout(m): 12:36am On Apr 26, 2012
Nubiaan Queen: Hi

Its painful I can't deal with this..I have been diagnosed with
premature menopause at age 30 and it is a nightmare..I had to break up
With my boyfriend of 3years simply because I love him so much
And believe he deserves all the best in life including kids
I love him so much and can't stand seeing him with someone else
apart from the fact that I will never smell or touch a baby of my own
But I pray hard cause I know my God won't fail me..
Baby Dust for all of you!
God Bless

Dear Nubiaan Queen,

Please don't take your decision to end it with your man in a hurry. Great that you love him so much. But don't just assume that you're going to help him by leaving him. What if he loves you just as much as you love him? And he wants you both find a solution together? Whatever the case explain fully to him what the situation is (if you haven't yet). In this day and age, a man and woman have to take joint decisions. In fact he should be right there with you in the hospital/at doctor's if circumstances permit
What if the current diagnosis is wrong? If you are going through stress and not eating well/lost weight, it can affect your ovulation. At 30, it's pretty early. The youngest I have seen is menopause at 34. Is there any history of prem manopause among women in your family? Please get other experts to have a look. A teaching hospital is one place to go for a second opinion.
Don't shoulder everything alone. Don't give up and pray.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NubiaanQueen(f): 6:20am On Apr 26, 2012
Morning everybody I hope you slept well.
@Shiloh how you doing?
Please read this post its long but "Inspirational"

There are women that become mothers without effort, without thought, without patience or loss and though they are good mothers and love their children, I know that I will be better.
I will be better not because of genetics, or money or that I have read more books,
but because I have struggled and toiled for this child.
I have longed and waited. I have cried and prayed.
I have endured and planned over and over again.
Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams.
I will notice everything about my child.
I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore and discover. I will marvel at this miracle every day for the rest of my life.
I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream. My dream will be crying for me.
I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child that my friends will not see.
Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child that God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love.
I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbor, friend and sister because I have known pain.
I know disillusionment as I have been betrayed by my own body, I have been tried by fire and hell many never face, yet given time, I stood tall.
I have prevailed.
I have succeeded.
I have won.
So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.
I listen.
And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely. I have learned the immerse power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth and when life is beyond hard. I have learned a compassion that only comes with walking in those shoes.
I have learned to appreciate life.
Yes I will be a wonderful mother
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 6:48am On Apr 26, 2012
OMG Nubiaan Queen, your post made me shed a tear. That is so true, I never thought about this struggle in this way.

Thank you so much for that, such a nice thng to read right before going to bed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by doubleblessing(f): 6:56am On Apr 26, 2012
Nubian Queen,that was so inspiring. Stay strong sis!**big hug**
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 26, 2012
@NubianQueen....am doing real fine. I love ur post,i drew a lot of strenght from it. May God bless u for writing dis. Dont worry,all b well @ d end....just believe ok. @Believer....dont mind Af...she is just a loser,u will overcome her. Hugs!!. @All...my pple,today is CD31 and ve still not seen her(AF)...i dont want to take HPT now cos am kinda scared....want to wait till CD35,though ysday i felt as if AF was about to rear its ugly head bt didnt see anytin n d feeling has stopped. Pls my girls pray for me oooo....let dis turn out to be wat am hoping for. I ve bn praying for all ttcers dese few days,and i know dis yr wont pass us by...by d special grace of God. Love u all. Baby dust!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2012
Waoo Nubiaan Queen, luv y post, really inspiring. @all my prayer this morning is that the porter (God almighty) will hasten our miracles IJN. the time for our testimony is now. sprinkling babydust everywhere. For all those in the 2ww, awaiting the good news and nothing less. for those who are in the O, hmmmmmmmmm Knack all the knackables and by the graqce of God the anointed fluids will not miss its target.Have a fruitful day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
@nubiaanqueen. That's me ryt there in ur words of inspiration. Thanks a lot for making me read dis!

Dear Lord, Your daughter that is behind the name 'Shiloh' on NL's TTC thread need a miracle from You.Please let this be the pregnancy she has been waiting for...we ask this IJN..Amen!

@all. I wish it would happen for all of us. You know the way the Angels used to pass over the face of the water to heal the sick, so shall the spirit of the Lord move over this thread to give us healthy babies in 9months tym! There is nothing God cannot do! He said in his word 'is there anything too hard for Me to do?'. Our cases are so simple before Him. We only have to pray for a miracle and for His grace!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
CD 11,UNEVENTFUL.Just tackling weight loss and still on my meds..I just dont wana buy the opk..I don't know why...

Lovely post Nubian,very inspiring
Shiloh love,start rejoicing please,claim it and step into it!!

Amen to all prayers,our God is able!

Baby Dust and knackson to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yogun(f): 1:04am On Apr 27, 2012
Well done to Shiloh, Seanbell, Mstia, Mandate, RocksQueen, Hebrew, motherofNations etc for all their contributions.
I have been reading silently, i took time off cos i didn't have any news, so i had to catch up.
I discovered today that knackson has been wrongly timed since the beginning of the year, i A̶̲̥̅̊ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ presently on CD13 & had been having cramps. I don't intend to use d Opk dis cycle but will go with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mind & try to Bd every other day from today.
I pray that the Lord will answer sharply. A̶̲̥̅̊ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ actually trying for baby #2. It took abt 10mth trial with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dota.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2012
I want to say a big thank u to all of u my sisters on this thread....Rocksqueen,Seanbell,Udoka2,Ebony13,MSTIA,Hebrew woman,Mandate14,Nolla,NubianQueen...everyone for ur prayers,kind words,support and advice. May God continue to bless us all. Amen. Well.....this month decided to play a trick on me!. Me dat normally hve a 28-30 day cycle is now faced with a 32day cycle. Bottomline....the witch caught up with me dis cycle. So much for all d drama. Anyways....its not over until its over....and i knw i wil b d winner in end. I just feel kinda sad right now and disappointed. But i will continue to b strong cause i believe d end of d journey is near. So...dats it girls!!,am officially on CD1 today. smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2012
Ebony
how are u doing?
l got one crazy bbt result today.. l got up by 4.25am to easy myself and decided to temp...i got 36.1, by 6am my normal time l got 36.3, which of these results is right, since they said u must have slept for complete 3hrs before temping. this temp thing is getting to my temper ooogrin

Shiloh, come and give us the good news and Camrygmail how are u and our little joy doing?

sending more BFP everywhereeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2012
OOOHHHHH dear, it is well. Head or Tail you are always the winner! It will happen sooner than expected. We are in this together... Camrygmail waited for 4yrs, today her story has changed.. God will surely change your story. Take heart deartongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
heyyyyyyyy, Shiloh dear, It is well, Nevertheless, We thank God for everything,we must win. It may tarry, but must come to an end.
collected my HSG result yesterday and it states thus:A slightly bulky uterine cavity demonstrated. Both Fallopian tubes are outlined with free peritoneal spillage of contrast. confirming tubal patency. . Am yet to get to my doc on this. @ all sprinkling baby dust everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mandate14: 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2012
@Shiloh, am soooo sorry *****hugs***** , don't worry ur testimony time is near.

@Udoka, u have to record the first one cos it is d most accurate, just put the time and it will give u an open circle. It does not really matter as long as it is not close to ur ovulation time. FX for u.

@MISTIA congratulations, i believed that is good news. No mattrr what the report says, God's word is the final.

Still waiting on the Lord and i beleive He will perfect everything concerning all of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nolla: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
@shiloh: it is well dear. Our dear Lord is definitely not asleep. He is waiting for the right timing. Pls don't be sad oo u r always a winner n winners never give up.
@all: plenty baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
MSTIA
you dont need a doc lolll, l go interprete the result for you...hahahah talking from experience... tubal patency means no blockage in a layman's word. Rembember to see your doctor ooo. congratulations my sis.

Mandate
Today is CD23, on a good normal cycle, l O on CD21. l am reluctant to record, but as you said l will record the first result. God dey!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
Yogun,Welcome back..How did you find out about timing BD wrongly?

Shiloh darl,I am soo sorry about that witchy AF.I do not blame you at all for feeling sad and disappointed dearest.When you are ready,we pick up and continue,we MUST win!!! Lots of hugs,know we are here for you. kiss

MSTIA...means your tubes are clear which is very very good.Bulky uterine cavity could mean anything even down to what stage of your cycle you are in.Most important thing is that your tubes are great..Congrats and follow up with your doctor

NOlla ,how far naww partner?

Ebony,where you deyyy

CD 12,Temps just swinging like mad.very annoying.Infact today just wants to be depressing but i no go gree. angry angry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
@Seanbell,Udoka2 thanks, I was just scares of the word bulky uterine cavity, not sure what it means. Anyway your words mad eme relax a little [b]Bulky uterine cavity could mean anything even down to what stage of your cycle you are in[/b]I would book an appointment with my doctor soonest because am not too comfortable with that comment.
@All sprinkling babydust every where.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yogun(f): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
Thanks Seanbell

I visited fertility ties website that was posted here ytday and discovered that since the yr started i have not been BD at my ovulation period sad and luckily for me on CD13 ytday i started feeling the O cramps and the saw the EWCM shocked shocked shocked. so i assume dis must be the almighty O. wen i got back home ytday i was mighty restless and couldnt sleep cos i was awaiting DH to come back from work.... I waited till past 2am when he arrived. i made sure we "pakurumo" b4 sleeping wink wink wink. Though his schedule is really tight dis wkd but i hope to patiently achieve more BD.

Let's c how it goes...

Soaking y'all in tons of baby dust...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2012
lol,Yogun knack till you taya..hehehehehehehehe.No rest oo,even if he's sleeping cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.You saw EWCM??Abeg dance alanta,me i no dey see the nothing at all o!Many people swear by robitussin cough drops,the one with guaifenesin for loosening of EWCM but me i no de drink.Too much medicine dey my system o jare. smiley smiley

MSTIA...Don't be so scared ok?Told you a bulky uterus could have several causes,nothing to have sleepless nights about,lol.Your doc will discuss with you and investigate further if need be.Relaxxxxx grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yogun(f): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
Seanbell
my sister, the tin de do me like say make i de hse de 'do" now now sef... and from my small research i understand that it comes with O. will try my best not to put him under any kinda pressure... but my worry, is that the lower abdomen cramp is really much dis cycle.. anyway sha, it's so good t be here amongst you strong women... The Lord is our muscle...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NAJALYN: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
@Poster I thank you for initiating this topic. I sympatise with all concerned. However I believe your search for a solution has ended. But first ensure that necessary tests have been carried out by your doctor to ensure that you can have babies. If no problem, then I can help. Tianshi products are being used to help women through out the period of 9 months baby is in the womb. These products help to sustain the pregnancy until baby is delivered. We have had so many testimonies of the efficacy of the products. You can call me on 08034863154 or 08097890448 for more information. My email address is lynmail45@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.