Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,598 members, 7,934,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:29 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5511606 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (3056) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alexylas: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2012
E
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mandate14: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
@mstia, hsg is not all dt painful except one has a blocked tube. Just use strong analgestic. You may also experience slight bleeding/spotting for like 2days after that u can start to bd wink in earnest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2012
CD 8
My temps all over the place-I think it is the parlodel..
No side effects still,i dey kampke.

Nolla,how are you doing?Hope better?
Shiloh please come back when you can ok?

GOODLUCK TO MSTIA on her HSG today..

Alexylas please no adverts on here,thanks

Baby Dust and Knackson to alll
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2012
mandate14: @mstia, hsg is not all dt painful except one has a blocked tube. Just use strong analgestic. You may also experience slight bleeding/spotting for like 2days after that u can start to bd wink in earnest
mandate14: @mstia, hsg is not all dt painful except one has a blocked tube. Just use strong analgestic. You may also experience slight bleeding/spotting for like 2days after that u can start to bd wink in earnest

As she said, remember to go with a sanitary pad @MSTIA

Temp partner
How u day? mine still at 36.2 today.
Seanbell
what number are u getting?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2012
Udoka,
I normally have stable temps but this one has been going from 36 point 22,to 36 point 16 to 36 point 12 to 36 point 21 so my chart is looking like zigzags unlike the former one.My temps used to look alike,if it dropped,it would be in the same range.Not happy with this at all but will keep temping for the sake of it.

Its extremely annoying
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mandate14: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2012
Temp partner
How u day? mine still at 36.2 today.
Seanbell
what number are u getting?[/quote]

Temp partner, got 36.6 ds morning and ff gave me cross-hair today i.e i Oed on saturday so i am 3dpo today yay!. The tww don start be dat o my sister. Hope u O soon so dat u can join me in d tww.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2012
My darlings!! Seanbell,Udoka2,Rocksqueen,MSTIA,Ebony13,Nolla,MrsKem,Agiboma and everyoda person i didnt mention.... How una dey??. Sorry i ve bn MIA....bn trying to take my mind off whether the ball enter net or not!! Today is CD29 ooo....no sign of AF,so i have jst tomoro to go. Normally by today i for don dey get cramps bt so far i never feel anything.. N.i.p.p.l.e.s still hurt like maddd. Am praying fervently that dis should be it,dats y i ve bn offline. Infact i don dey fantanzice of twins tire... E no easy. Will kip u girls posted. I can see everyone is doing well. Wishing us all success at d end of dis journey. Amen. Babydust!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2012
@ Shiloh.....Yaaaaayyy!!! dts your bfp on the way o! soaking you in drum of baby dust!! grin grin

@ udoka and mandate.....mine went up today from 36.3 to 36.4, so i dn't konw if its doing gradual surge or its just fluctuations , am keeping my fingers crossed so i can join the both of you in the Tww.. wink

@ Seanbell....kpele dear its most probably the medication.

Sprinkling baby dust on all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olamide123: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2012
Shiloh congrats!! By Gods grace it will be a +ve IJMN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2012
@shiloh
infact l no fit wait for you BFP.. i can see it coming.. this is the month!

Temp partners
Congrats Ebonyi, seems u don O. Mandate, how many days did ur temp dip before rising? checked my scanty chart, its says no O detected. I hope to join u soon..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrskem09(f): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2012
Am confused ohh Cd 24 today. The Nipples Hurt like it was bite off embarassed .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrskem09(f): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2012
mrs.kem09:
Am confused ohh Cd 24 today. The Nipples Hurt like it was bite off embarassed .

My N.i.p.p.l.e.s
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nolla: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2012
@seanbell: am much better. I really don't feel anything. Once I take d pill I sleep off within 30min. Pele. It is well.
@shiloh: a big congratulation in advance. Start dancing into the world of mama twins. Lol. Ur BFP is for sure IJN.
@ebony13: how r u today? Give us goodnews soon oo.
@all: plenty plenty babydust. Good news on d way IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2012
Shiloh Darl,
I pray it's a BFP,fingers,eyes,legs,mouth crossed for you.I can't wait for the newsss!! grin grin

Nolla,
I am extremely happy you are doing well now,the side effects don minimize shayy?That's wunnerful!!Now we can recruit more members kiss

Mrskem,
Praying seriously for you....I don't know much about n * i * ppl e pain but hope it brings good news!

Ebony,
Thanks ma'am,you are right,it's prolly that medicine.Can't wait to see ya chart soon..Just keep BD...Cheers!!

Udoka nwa!
Knackson queen,i trust you.Mrs capable!! grin grin.Fertility friend will only detect o when you sustain elevated temp(above your average coverline) for at least 3 days.This is your first cycle charting bbt,once you O,it will show cross hairs and u'll understand everything.Just be doing that thing wella.. wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mandate14: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2012
To all temp mates, here is a link to my ff chart
www.fertilityfriend.com/home/370ed4
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
my wonderful sisters @Udoka, Seanbell,Nolla and others thanks for the info and good wishes, it really helped me in preparing my mind for the test. It went well, expecting the results by Thursday, didn't feel too much pains maybe becos of the painkiller (Cataflam hope i spelt it well) i took .Praying seriously that the journey of TTC will be terminated at this point, also hope to go for the blood works on CD21. @all the end of our waiting is near. Sending loads of baby dust y'way. Shiloh dear, your BFP is here, by the grace of God, your TTC journey has come to an end, you will be in my prayers. luv y' all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2012
MSTIA
Congratulations.. the fact that u wrote this, means you didnt experience pain. i expereinced pain cos l didnt take painkiller and probably because it showed one blocked tube.

The goodnews is that if there is a blocked tube, another hsg will unblock it in most cases, i.e if you dont have a gynea who is good at doing the unblocking.Mine did another process to unblock it at the cost of N30kshocked
A colleague of mine had one blocked tube, did another hsg after a year and it got unblocked. This is not your portion dear, just sharing the info.

congrats the end of our waiting is now!

Seanbabe... am dashing u the mantle of knackson since ur O is around the corner... very soon we go enter defence like mandate now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
thank you Udoka lets see what the result will be like on Thursday. The end of our waiting is now. sprinkling babydust everywhere. for all those that are Oing, the anointed fluid will not miss its target this month by the grace of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mandate14: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2012
@MISTIA, thank God it all went well i believe that there will be no problem. I read somewhere that a lot of women get their bfp after hsg and i pray that will be ur portion. Abeg try do d thing well well this week o , me i don pass the barton to una na sitting room i go sleep today grin angry grin grin

If u r in ur tww pls indicate so as to go true it together and my prayer is dt together we shall be victorious.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mynairaacct(f): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2012
I have been a silent reader of dis section. I pray that God will answer all our prayers in no time.

amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RocksQueen: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2012
I wish all the ladies in their 2ww a very BIG FAT POSITIVE at the end of the wait!Amen!

Shiloh...FX'ed for you! Would be so happy when u come here to announce! PS. No extreme dieting or exercising till you test o! #TtcWeightWatchersThread!!

Mandate...e go happen for you too..Amen!

MSTIA. Thank God say d hsg no pain..hopeful that ur bfp is just around the corner.

@All..the prayers of the many women who are in this thread cannot go unanswered!

I will be fasting in the month of May for fruit of the womb,will be praying for all of us.
Please let's all remember one another in our prayers...that's the power of synergy! If we are all praying for each other, perhaps the miracles will be plenty berekete! Atleast those whose faiths are strong will uplift the weak in prayer and the love we have for one anoda will move the hands of the Lord in our favour..

I love you all, you are my family!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2012
Udoka,heehehehehehehe how won't it be knackson mantle that you are giving me? grin

mynairaacct- Thanks and God bless,big amen to your prayer

MSTIA- i am glad it went well,let's now pray for bfp kiss

RocksQueen -Amenn!!

Shiloh-We are waiting anxiously kiss

Amennn to all the prayers.It is well with us!

Hugs,baby dust,kisses and knackson to all!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 4:02am On Apr 25, 2012
Hey Ldaies,
I went for my follow up Drs appt 2day almost 2weeks since my miscarriage, had an ultrasound done and my womb is clean and clear 4rm the miscarriage...thank God. I still have to wait 2 months b4 trying to concieve again. Anyway my Dr ordered a lot of tests and i had a procedure done where he used smethng like a cotton swab to scrape my cervix or vagina (am not even sure which one). And then am scheduled for HSG in 4weeks (not looking 4ward to that). Am just praying evrythng comes out normal cos hes testing me for evrythng in the book. I cant even remember all he mentioned, i only remember this few Genetics/chromosonal abnormalities, Uterine abnormalities, luteal phase defect, Autoimmune diorders and infections too. The only reason am having so much testing done is because i've had 2 miscarriages in a row in just 5months, just incase your wondering.

Please pray for me that everything comes out normal. He'll cal me with the results in a few days.

I'll keep you all posted
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mandate14: 5:47am On Apr 25, 2012
@rocksqueen, thx for prayer and i say a very big AMEN to that.

@hebrew woman, am so sorry for ur loss. I know that God will replace all that u lost with double in Jesus name. It is nog easy so just continue to pray and take it easy. (Exo 23:26)

To all of us in our tww, the end of our waiting is near and this will be our month in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2012
@Mandate14, thnx love and AMEN.

Am not even worried, I knw God is definitely listening to our cries and prayers. Our heart desires will come to pass in IJN....Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2012
Hebrew,
I am soo sorry for the pain you have been through.Praying for you and with you,it is well.

To All of us here,God will hear us and grant us our desires,Amen!

CD 9,Parlodel-check.No side effect.I haven't bought opk,i just don't know why i am not eager to.I feel exhausted just thinking of it,lol.
I may just bd at will every other day jare..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NubiaanQueen(f): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2012
Hi

Its painful I can't deal with this..I have been diagnosed with
premature menopause at age 30 and it is a nightmare..I had to break up
With my boyfriend of 3years simply because I love him so much
And believe he deserves all the best in life including kids
I love him so much and can't stand seeing him with someone else
apart from the fact that I will never smell or touch a baby of my own
But I pray hard cause I know my God won't fail me..
Baby Dust for all of you!
God Bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NubiaanQueen(f): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2012
Hebrew
I am very sorry Ma I have you in my prayers..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2012
Ohhh Nubiaan Queen....i felt so sad after reading ur post....i jst dont knw wat to ay my dear. But i belive strongly dat there is nothing God ccannot do. The Doctors ve diagnosed their own bt God is d ultimate and i knw there is noting impossible in His sight cos He is all in all. Just ve faith my love. I wil b praying for u. @All...am having back pain

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2012
Nubian Queen,
I do not know what to say,i'm soooo sorryy.I cannot imagine how you feel.God be with you...Remember the doctors can say their own,but the report of the Lord is what we will believe dear..

Shiloh
Pele oo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2012
Nubiaanqueen
I dont know what you have done, but from research, l know of many herbs that can reverse early menopause. People who have gotten to their menopause took the herbs and starting menstructing again, some even got pregnant without knowing. Pls do your research. I thank God you know there's nothing God cannot do. I dont see the reason to break up with your boyfriend because l strongly believe there is a WAYOUT, however you know whats good for you.

Rockqueens..amen ooo God will definately answer all our heart desires.
Seanbell.. The mantle of knackson is hereby transfered to yougrin. dont get too bothered with ur temp results, keep the knackson going.
Hebrewwoman.. Everything will work out in your favour. BTW are u in 9ja, if yes which hospital do you use? l like the proactive nature of your gynea.
Mandate...Am jealous of your chart oo, wish i had started early. But do you actually believe you O on the day FF said?

My Temp update
36.3 from previous 36.2. lets see what FF will say by the end of probably this week. However am on CD21, on a normal cycle l O today. But from my observations, i may say l Oed on CD19. Checked my Cervix today shaa and it is Soft and open... dont understand again jare. i will try as much as possible to cover all bases.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2012
@Hebrew by the special grace of God all will be well.@Nubiaanqueen, I agree with Udoka, please do more research it think you will smile at the end, nonetheless hold onto God for we are like clay in his hands, just tell him about it and he will do as you ask, weeping may endure for a night, but Joy comes in the morning.@Mandate,Rocksqueen, Seanbell, Udoka and others, our efforts shall NEVER be in vain. Our MORNING time has come.Sprinkling babydust everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (3056) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.