Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455232 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
FOTAMG:
So I was diagnosed today of PCOS. I was happy cos I knw my testimony is close. So my doc prescribed Diane. Hw many ppl hav heard of or used it? It's a contraceptive. Will be on it for 6 months. So I've been reading on it since morning. Found this particularly interesting. Mamas with PCOS can read as well. This guy is really good. He said after the 6th Month he'll start fertility treatment. trusting God

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2516704
@Fotamg, tnx for sharing d link. We shall all testify soon by his grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habikesweet(f): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
HWA mommpurity... Pls fruitful mama in the house I need someone to help me send e-copy of '' Supernatural child birth'' to my mail Jacentaoyebamiji@gmail.Com, I'm quite reader of this pages for more than a year now... I am in God waiting room...and I know God is always at work doing miracle. I pray supernatural conception will take place in the life of as many as have faith this month. The law of nature (hormonal issue, fibroid, fallopian blockage etc) will subject to the law of the Spirit that Says '' Be fruitful and multiple '' plus '' None shall be barren in the land '' IJN.

Pls fruitful mama let us be positive, trust God and praise him in advance , I am convinced miraculous conception will take place on this forum this month and majority shall testify In Jesus name[color=#770077]
[/color]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uche13: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Happy wedding anniversary MomPurity. May God give you a special blessing this year.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
@Mompurity2,happy wedding anniversary sweetie.Next one shall be with your LO ijn Amen..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
4realwoman:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
hello everyone, am sure we are fine in our respective places. As the years ends, it will end with all the pains and tears. The Lord will refresh our reproductive system in Jesus name.

@AlwaysTrue, as you water you shall be watered, the Word will work for you in Jesus name.

@Adedoyinsola, Pink22, i got this information about how to reduce or even kill the fibroid for you, someone very close to me just told me about it and asked her to send the ingredient to me to share here for you to try.

Here are the things she is using and she has started seeing the effect in less than two weeks (she said when pass out faeces some form of flesh come out, meaning the fibroid is cuting off in pieces). Alligator pepper, ginger and lime orange, preparation:cut the lime into two (dont squeeze it and dont peel it), ground the ginger (after peeling off the back, buy fresh ginger),then seeve the grounded ginger, then now put the lime orange which you cut inside the ginger water and leave it for three (3) days, after the three days, chew the alligator pepper and drink the ginger water. do this everyday for as long as you can.

you can come back here and tell us how far. i just hope it helps someone here.

It shall be well in Jesus name.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Unlike) (Share)

Just saw this post from 2012 and i decided to share it.
Thanks 4realwoman, think I'm going to try dis out, I wish d quantity n dosage of each ingredient was stated

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
crybeen trying all day to post,network no gree...life is infair cry

@ayaayo and redeemed, no vex,i'm back,situation beyond my control,the reason I was absent...thanks for checking out for me...
@ miraclebaby, welcome back...
@ pragmatism, no vex,its because many evil fraudsters have come here to take advantage of our innocent mama's here,thats why we are quick to assume, whenever someone comes advertising a product here...Abeg help mama's who still need your services...thank bro...
@rainyday,e be like say I don miss out from the ganganria abi? cry,abeg which mama wee borrow me one,will return in our next order,hopefully it will work...Amin..

@ all,i see u all are sharing beautiful pictures,very nice one from legendsmother, at least something to distract us from ttc.....

Brb, lemme go polish my lips red...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2015
@mompurity HWA by dis time next yeaar ur house will b wif d cry of baby ooo ami

@alll my mama's dat posted am so happy we all did this 2gether ayaayoo will post results soon.....i love u all soooo much u guys are one big family I can run to hehehee.... Am sowie av been away just really stressed out can't wait to get to bayelsa 2day to see ma BAE hehehehe u know what I mean? Hehehe

@ayayoo I get d assignment carry ova abeg na 2day I go do d assignment sumit on Wednesday hehehe u wen give assignment sef u neva post ya own ooo

@all mama's when madam ayaayo corulates and announces d results biko let us all take d pictures out....

@fatme were are u?? @safe06 wellicumback

One love always LEGENDSMOTHER

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 5:20am On Sep 22, 2015
Janix2:

Hey mamas,pls o,i wan ask a question,a friend of mine ttcing too,complained that her vagina discharge smells like egg,is dere suppose to be a slight odour or not,but is not xTeristically bad,just smell slightly like egg,she dey worried n said she never paid attention to it until now she is ttc.thank$$s for d sharp response

Vagina has its own unique smell. If its not such a bad odour, then she shouldn't worry. Let her always try to maintain a good hygiene.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fabmummy: 6:09am On Sep 22, 2015
@happymummy na me be this
May ttc become a thing of the past in Jesus name. Claim it in faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2015
@momourity2, Happy Wedding Anniversary dear may God continue to bless you home in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Ladiva:

You get from any GNC shop. But I got mine from eBay at a reduced price. 360 gels and shipping coming to about 33,000 while it cost 57,000 at GNC.

By the way my first time posting though I follow silently. You ladies have been such great comfort to me.

Sticky baby dust to us all

i just place my order on ebay through uk2me.com waiting for the total amount to kw if i will continue with the order or not. please what did you use it to treat and did it work for you?
Thank you and God bless and answer ur prayers dear.

http://fibroidalliance..com.ng/2008/02/how-i-dissolved-my-fibroid-tumors-with.html

Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monalisa1(f): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2015
@mompurity Hwa... I pray dat God grants u ur Hart desire as ur anniversary gift. Enjoy dear... d devil is a liar

Gudmornin sexy n fruitful momas... am jt happy 2day grin cheesy cool grin smiley wink like say I win jackpot. It is well o. Baby dust 2 evry momas Here. Luv y'all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2015
mompurity2:
O'boy see love everywher cry.... Pls I can't start mentioning names cos no be d time for mentioning of names (if u knw wat I mean wink) . I love everyone on here mehn. M so so grateful for all the prayers and well wishes. May God bless u all immensely kiss

Ok. Still in d spirit of lips snapping. Here's d ombre lippie I wore for DH wink

D ombre no too show abi? Lol tongue

HWA Mompurity. May God's light never depart from your home,amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2015
4realwoman:

i just place my order on ebay through uk2me.com waiting for the total amount to kw if i will continue with the order or not. please what did you use it to treat and did it work for you?

http://fibroidalliance..com.ng/2008/02/how-i-dissolved-my-fibroid-tumors-with.html

Baby dust to us all.

I'm treating fibroid with the vitalzym. Got my order in August and on the last lap. Will scan when I finish the pack.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2015
4realwoman:

Baby dust to us all.

I'm treating fibroid with the vitalzym. Got my order in August and on the last lap. Will scan when I finish the pack. But the symptoms are eased now and I'm less sickly

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2015
@Mummyejire, pls help me o I can't find ur mail in my inbox. Don't kw wat I press.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2015
fonnyswt:

Uwc dear. I will suggest u give it a try serzly esp if ur doctor recommended it. U might not know if dat is Wat God will use to open ur tube finally. Pls do not loose hope at d verge of success. I heard the procedure really helps in clearing out fluid in the fallopian tube esp if dats d only blockage. Pls Wat type of operation did u do before? U shall get ur btp sooner dan u cld eva imagined. Baby dust to u.

I had an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured one of my tubes, thus the operation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Thanks for the answer @cravingchic,Goodmorning mamas,lets not give up,for God has not brought us this far to leave Us,Believe God for the desires of your heart,na God get power
Its Well
Baby dust to us all

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2015
Thanx my beautiful mama's for the love u showed me yestday and more love this morning. I feel so blessed alredy.

This kiss is for each and everyone's baby bump both d ones wey don protrude and the ones wey knw no say belle don enter kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@mama's who hv used or still on guifie bao, afta u remove d pill do u also notice stretchy discharge mixed with those tissue-like discharge ?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Congratulations to the newly preggy mamas. U shall carry thru ur LOs unharmed and deliver like the Hebrew women.

@mompurity, Happy Wedding Anniversary! Next celebration will be wt ur LOs IJN.

@all fruitful mamas sharing Redlips, there is God o! smiley. May God shows his mightyness in our lives, shame our mockers n silent d devil over our procreation IJN.

A warmth welcome to all newbies. May u have a fruitful n short stay.

@safelicious mama, welcome back.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2015
@mompurity, Happy Wedding Anniversary and happy celebration of love! Your next celebration will be with your twins

all d pishure of red lips weh go make devil run away from us , fine well ooooo(i just dey come class :p make una no vex ooo). TTC no go kill our swagger.

Sprinkling baby dust to Us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fonnyswt: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2015
CravingChic:

I had an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured one of my tubes, thus the operation.

Oh ok, sorry dear. It's well. Baby dust to u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2015
Ladiva:

I'm treating fibroid with the vitalzym. Got my order in August and on the last lap. Will scan when I finish the pack. But the symptoms are eased now and I'm less sickly

I am also treating fibroid. just got my invoice now, i have really spent money on this stupid tin called fibroid all b'cos i don't want to go under the knife. last year i want to one ijew woman in surulere that a friend introduced me to, she gave me some herbs to stop my bleeding cos i was bleeding for full one month and told me that i have 3 fibroid and that she will give me herbs that will remove it which i collected and she charged me for fibroid and fertility treatment. Only for me to go for scan and the fibroid has increased in size so i need anything that will help me to shrink and remove it cos am tired of all this wahala everytime ooo. I am welling to try anytin that will help me oo.
Will look 4 money so that i will buy the vitalzym. Please keep me posted after your scan

http://21stcentury-alternativemedicine..com.ng/2010/10/how-herbal-mix-shrinks-fibroids-by.html
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2015
4realwoman:

I am also treating fibroid. just got my invoice now, i have really spent money on this stupid tin called fibroid all b'cos i don't want to go under the knife. last year i want to one ijew woman in surulere that a friend introduced me to, she gave me some herbs to stop my bleeding cos i was bleeding for full one month and told me that i have 3 fibroid and that she will give me herbs that will remove it which i collected and she charged me for fibroid and fertility treatment. Only for me to go for scan and the fibroid has increased in size so i need anything that will help me to shrink and remove it cos am tired of all this wahala everytime ooo. I am welling to try anytin that will help me oo.
Will look 4 money so that i will buy the vitalzym. Please keep me posted after your scan

http://21stcentury-alternativemedicine..com.ng/2010/10/how-herbal-mix-shrinks-fibroids-by.html

I was like you. I saw no changes in the sizes. instead it grew bigger. I made up my mind, and had them removed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2015
@safe06, no be fight at all. At least I sent 20 bottles to Abuja mamas yesterday. It will get there today. If anyone contacts me if I can help I will but one mama has advised that I should not mention it on the thread again. And that's what I will do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nwarosa: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Have you prayed for your husband today? Try this prayer: My husband is a gift and a testimony and for this, He shall be blessed in his spirit and soul. His body shall be full of vitality of the Lord, his life garnished with wealth and abundance, he is experiencing peace all around. I shall not mourn over him, because He is satisfied with long life, he shall live and take care of our children and I. He will eat the good of this land. The Lord will not take him where there is no grace. The Lord will keep our love alive and our marriage will be more fruitful than ever before. Send this declaration to ten married women and watch God bless your husband richly and abundantly and you would have caused 10 women to pray for their husbands. I just did.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dazzle86:

I was like you. I saw no changes in the sizes. instead it grew bigger. I made up my mind, and had them removed.

I had a myomectomy in February only for me to go for check up in may behold there was now intramural/subserousal/submucousal in my enemy's body. Being that my incision was still fresh I was asked to do hysterescopic myomectomy which will cost BTW 400/600k.

This is why I've decided to try alternative method. May God help us.

The annoying thing is that the initial one was just about 40x50 mm.

It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kikimat: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
hello, ttc anybody with information about nigerian gynecologist in houston or other part of america?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ladiva:

I had a myomectomy in February only for me to go for check up in may behold there was now intramural/subserousal/submucousal in my enemy's body. Being that my incision was still fresh I was asked to do hysterescopic myomectomy which will cost BTW 400/600k.

This is why I've decided to try alternative method. May God help us.

The annoying thing is that the initial one was just about 40x50 mm.

It is well

I will advice you to reduce your intake of sugar,rice and anytin that will feed the fibroid and take more of water, fruits, beans, ginger,green tea and look for alternative drugs to help. as for me i brought (dandelion milk thistle and yellow dock) helps to metabolize estrogen out of the body which helps in reducing the fibroid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
mompurity2:
Thanx my beautiful mama's for the love u showed me yestday and more love this morning. I feel so blessed alredy.

This kiss is for each and everyone's baby bump both d ones wey don protrude and the ones wey knw no say belle don enter kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@mama's who hv used or still on guifie bao, afta u remove d pill do u also notice stretchy discharge mixed with those tissue-like discharge ?
HWA dearie. God wil mk u fruitful. After removing d gufeibao, I didn't c any stretchy discharge. Only tissue like but it was small in quantity.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cathyibok, thnx for the response. I'll keep watching
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
K@ mumupurity 2 HWA dear. May God continue to bless and keep u and DH. Next year u will be celebrating with ur bundle of joy. Get ready dear. God bless u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.