Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5455224 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
@Ladiva and @4realwoman: Are you both based in Nigeria? Cos I want to order from Amazon. They sell half the price too but the logistics agent I know is not responding to my calls/mails.
If you're in Nigeria, can you please post the details of the agent you used to make the purchase?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ladiva:

I had a myomectomy in February only for me to go for check up in may behold there was now intramural/subserousal/submucousal in my enemy's body. Being that my incision was still fresh I was asked to do hysterescopic myomectomy which will cost BTW 400/600k.

This is why I've decided to try alternative method. May God help us.

The annoying thing is that the initial one was just about 40x50 mm.

It is well

Sorry, did u say February 2015? shocked shocked I thot mine took d shortest time to grow back, did myo 2011 n 2013 it grew back, I guess alternative treatment is d best then, it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
@hafsat24, yaya kike? kwana biu. hope u r good. abi na shirinye sallah naim hold u? pls take care of urself n lo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Beautiful mamas in d house!! hot n sexy mamas!! kai, i too gbadun una, see sumptious lips everywhere! mehn, u guys r too much. May God continue to put a smile on all ur faces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Gudevenin ladies,pls can staph infection cause blocked fallopian tube,did hsg and one of my tubes are blocked,been treating this staph for a long time now,and how many times shld an hsg be done to ascertain the correct result,I have done it only once,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=MummyEsther post=38272096]@Ladiva and @4realwoman: Are you both based in Nigeria? Cos I want to order from Amazon. They sell half the price too but the logistics agent I know is not responding to my calls/mails.
If you're in Nigeria, can you please post the details of the agent you used to make the purchase?[/quote

I just went to eBay.co.UK and searched vitalzym and bought from one Steve szubck or so. Paid via PayPal using MasterCard and that was all. They shipped and I got it exactly 7 days after. The American coys gave me stress that's how I stumbled on eBay.co.uk
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
4realwoman:

I will advice you to reduce your intake of sugar,rice and anytin that will feed the fibroid and take more of water, fruits, beans, ginger,green tea and look for alternative drugs to help. as for me i brought (dandelion milk thistle and yellow dock) helps to metabolize estrogen out of the body which helps in reducing the fibroid.

Thanks dear. As it is I no longer eat meat, milk, sugar or snacks made with flour or sugar. No soft drinks etc.

I'm trusting God for healing. Although this alligator pepper stuff sounds good to me. Will try to get supp you mentioned.

I see us winning.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Janix2:
Gudevenin ladies,pls can staph infection cause blocked fallopian tube,did hsg and one of my tubes are blocked,been treating this staph for a long time now,and how many times shld an hsg be done to ascertain the correct result,I have done it only once,

Abeg make una answer me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Janix2:

yup staph and any std/sti/pid causes blocked tubes...........i would advise you treat the staph and any other sti/std/pid b4 doing hsg again.............cos hsg pushed the germs further inside ur system worsening everything

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
any herbal/home remedy for pid?....my dw period was delayed by 3 days, n we were hopeful twas bfp..only for af to show up with a vengenace yesterday, n she complained of a slight sensation while urinating, so a visit to the hospital revealed fluid in pouch of douglas, still awaiting the urine culture results......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
RipVanWink:
any herbal/home remedy for pid?....my dw period was delayed by 3 days, n we were hopeful twas bfp..only for af to show up with a vengenace yesterday, n she complained of a slight sensation while urinating, so a visit to the hospital revealed fluid in pouch of douglas, still awaiting the urine culture results......
Trad medicine is available for the condition.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
RipVanWink:
Its well sir. Pls treat urslf too (by going for a test) along with Dw to avoid re-infection. May God break all protocols for u. Supernatural breakthrough siir.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Its a pity that there are many mamas battling with fibroid here. But there is tradomedical solution for it. You can overcome it. I mean herbs can remove it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by estagirl(f): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Help me appreciate the all sufficient God that has blessed my womb.....my BFP has been confirmed....all glory be to God almight.
God visited me after 15 months of trying when i did not even expect. I pray that God all mighty will visit evryone looking up to him for the fruit of the womb in Jesus name.
My advice to any on ttc is to focus on a medication at a time. My sister inlaw took me to an alagbo who gave me some concotion made wit lime to use this very month, saying that it will clean the womb. Thank God i didnt use it. It would have changed the story.

36 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wow! Congrats at estagirl, so happy for u, wishing u a stress free pregnancy, happy bumping.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wow God is good, congrats estagirl may u carry to term! Happy Bumping
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stephyberry(f): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
@Sanrima this is d 5th abi, how many remaining?

@ all how are you all doing? Fertility blessings to everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
@ estagrl congrat dearie, God is with u dear. Please have a stress free nine month. God is rly awesome indeed. Lord we give you praise. So so hapi for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
estagirl:
Help me appreciate the all sufficient God that has blessed my womb.....my BFP has been confirmed....all glory be to God almight.
God visited me after 15 months of trying when i did not even expect. I pray that God all mighty will visit evryone looking up to him for the fruit of the womb in Jesus name.
My advice to any on ttc is to focus on a medication at a time. My sister inlaw took me to an alagbo who gave me some concotion made wit lime to use this very month, saying that it will clean the womb. Thank God i didnt use it. It would have changed the story.

Jehovah we appreciate You for blessing my sis womb. Please take care of her and Lo till delivery and beyond in Jesus name, amen. Congrats dear. You don get alert God win. It shall be permanent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Congrats @estagirl, may you carry to term IJN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladiva: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Congrats! Estagirl. H&H nine months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
hi everybody, i am just joining the trend. i have been ttc for 3 years. please is there any herbs that can be used to regulate ovulation and to increase sperm count/ quality?. thank u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
singing..as ESTAGIRL don get belle na Godwin na Godwin...wow so excited wit dis goodnews ....congrats dear,wish u a stress free nine month ....this September is truly blessed....i pray it doesn't come to an end without me announcing my FBP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Happy bumping @estagirl. May u carry to complete term IJN, Amen!

Pls my people, saw AF 10-14th and bd yesterday and bled a little, also dis morning after bding, I saw blood. I'm just bothered(though d bleeding didn't linger). What might be d cause? Has anyone experienced this b4.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Am happy 4 u @estagirl, wishin u a H&H 9mnths dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Congratulations @estagirl. Happy bumping May u carry to complete term IJN, Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Congrats Estagirl.
Happy bumping. smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Glory! @ estagirl congrats. I wish u h & h nine months with supernatural delivery
@ mompurity hwa. may u rejoice wt ur bundles of joy soon.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Congrats @estagirl....wishing you a blissful 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uche13: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Congratulations Estagirl, you will carry to term
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
congrats again estagirl wishing u H&H 9 months nd a smooth delivery IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:00am On Sep 23, 2015
@Estagirl,congratulations! Your joy shall be full and do have a stress free 9 months. Happy bumping dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.