Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5461803 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmama: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2015
congratulation Estagirl, wish u h&h 9mths & safe delivery.
Pls my sistas & friends, i wanted to induce AF, so i used PrimolutN, i stopped it last week weds till now AF has not shown its face, im really confused. Pls i dont know what to do again, help me pls dont overlook my post as im despirate, i av not seen it for over a yr now.
legendsmother, iomoge, Ayaayo, safe06 & other experience mama pls come to my aid o......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Congrts @Estagirl.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2015
MummyEsther:
@Ladiva and @4realwoman: Are you both based in Nigeria? Cos I want to order from Amazon. They sell half the price too but the logistics agent I know is not responding to my calls/mails.
If you're in Nigeria, can you please post the details of the agent you used to make the purchase?

I am in Lagos Nigeria, you can go to www.uk2me.com and register with them and you can thn buy things from UK and US and it will be sent to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2015
@estagirl congratulation dear, may you carry to term IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Congrats @estagirl, wishin u a healthy nine month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2015
Mama bayelsa, how did your trip go? Legendsmother
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2015
@estagirl. congratulations good morning
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2015
@estagirl. congratulations good morning
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2015
mubzay:
Its well sir. Pls treat urslf too (by going for a test) along with Dw to avoid re-infection. May God break all protocols for u. Supernatural breakthrough siir.

Very important you treat yourself as well! Am having the same issue with ripvanwink's wife! Awaiting my culture result too. But I am presently taking Rizu bitters for now till the results come out, den I wud stop and revert to whatever orthodox medicine my gyny prescribes to treat the infection. It could take from 7 - 14 days for treatment, so RipVanWink, u can't keep ripping off madam's clothes for now or even cast a Wink down there while tritment is on. May God complete all our efforts with success,amen. Ciao!

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by anikeayun(f): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2015
Gudmorning house, @estagirl congratulations dearie u will carry to term Insha Allahu.im happy for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fonnyswt: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2015
pragmatistm:
Its a pity that there are many mamas battling with fibroid here. But there is tradomedical solution for it. You can overcome it. I mean herbs can remove it.

How can we overcome it? Pls share d info here for others to benefit cos we r one big family here, tanx

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fonnyswt: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2015
estagirl:
Help me appreciate the all sufficient God that has blessed my womb.....my BFP has been confirmed....all glory be to God almight.
God visited me after 15 months of trying when i did not even expect. I pray that God all mighty will visit evryone looking up to him for the fruit of the womb in Jesus name.
My advice to any on ttc is to focus on a medication at a time. My sister inlaw took me to an alagbo who gave me some concotion made wit lime to use this very month, saying that it will clean the womb. Thank God i didnt use it. It would have changed the story.

Tank God tank God tank God ooo. Jesus u r faithful! ! To u be all d glory. Congrat estagirl. ......more btp r coming
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2015
estagirl:
Help me appreciate the all sufficient God that has blessed my womb.....my BFP has been confirmed....all glory be to God almight.
God visited me after 15 months of trying when i did not even expect. I pray that God all mighty will visit evryone looking up to him for the fruit of the womb in Jesus name.
My advice to any on ttc is to focus on a medication at a time. My sister inlaw took me to an alagbo who gave me some concotion made wit lime to use this very month, saying that it will clean the womb. Thank God i didnt use it. It would have changed the story.

@estagirl, congratulations. May God grant each of us here our desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2015
had my first doctors appointment after myomectomy. all is healing well. wish I could fast forward time to time to start ttc.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Joyfulmama:
congratulation Estagirl, wish u h&h 9mths & safe delivery.
Pls my sistas & friends, i wanted to induce AF, so i used PrimolutN, i stopped it last week weds till now AF has not shown its face, im really confused. Pls i dont know what to do again, help me pls dont overlook my post as im despirate, i av not seen it for over a yr now.
legendsmother, iomoge, Ayaayo, safe06 & other experience mama pls come to my aid o......

You haven't seen your period for one year? This is a serious case of amenorrhea. Meanwhile did u take primolutB for 10 days thrice daily?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2015
@estagirl, congrats.
@udomama, where art thou?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2015
@ estagirl, congratulations. You shall carry to term in Jesus name amen.
@stephyberry, grin cheesy me I am included in the number oh (by Faith) so it is 6 porting 11 to go. In short am next in line to announce my BFP OF TRIPLETS. SATAN NTOO tongue tongue
@ mumigrace, have you conducted a serum blood pt? Our God is a God of great wonders you know.
@ all, for those that may want to go the herbal route, you can try somarin herbs in Lagos, I was lucky enough to be introduced to her by one of the guifeo bao ladies when I wanted vitex. Took her first prescription and the changes were over obvious that even dh noticed and insisted I continue with her (even though I wanted to quit because of my impatience in taking any form of medication).
Especially those having menstrual cramps and delayed menses, try her and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2015
@ dazzle86, grin grin mama I know how you feel but cool down and heal completely, patience is the key. Thank God you are healing well and fast, your first attempt at TTC you go carry belle sharply wink (twins).
It is well with us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janix2: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2015
Am just soooo downcasted,hsg said one Tube is blocked, cry cry cry
Any herbal remedy for it,have been treatin staph infection,pls reply,I came here to unburden my hrt,ladies with same issue,how manytimes did u do hsg, cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2015
@Estagirl, Congratulations!. Wish u h & h 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2015
@sanrima, what and where is somarin herbs dear?

@pragmatism, please share the information on the thread so our fruitful mothers can benefit.

@all, God is still in the business of answering prayers, lets keep praying. It will end in praise.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uche13: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2015
@Janix, please search for solutions to blocked tubes. I am sure you would see a remedy. It is well with you.

Please Mothers, i have a 33-35 day cycle. Did a TVS on Day 16 and it showed a mature follicle ready to be released. Day 25 evening, while using the loo, I noticed small trickles of light blood. Day 26, it was just light brown spotting that ended. Today is Day 27 and no spotting. Please what is the cause of it? Can it be due to infection of any sort? It was not accompanied by itching or pain. Just minor cramps that has reduced today. I have just been wondering the cause.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Congratulations estagirl...happy bumping, am testifing soon in jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2015
Congrats @estagirl May you carry to term in Jesus name. Amen
I am next in line for a BFP.
Lord Jesus let there be more BFPs as soon as this page hits 1000 pages. Let it be so in Jesus name. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2015
@estagirl congrats girl! wishin u a stressfree pregnancy. may God protect ur lo. @lightening1 , glo27, bolanlevivian, precy22, d herbal mixture have arrived, i sent a detailed msg to ur mail box, pls contact lynsunny to collect ur own. @lynsunny,may God bless u for ur effort, u wil soon announce ur bfp,all of us will by God's Grace. @safe06, I can give u a bottle if u r stil interested, u can mail me lamibaby864@gmail.com. Baby dust to us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2015
Congratz estagirl, may you carry to term and birth with ease.

@uche13, I think u are preggy and that was implantation bleeding. Congratz in advance dear.

I laugh hysterically at the terms some mamas use on here, like @cravingchic says" he shudnt cast a wink down there" grin....... Really cracked me up cheesy

We are next to announce our bfp grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2015
@ uche13, congratulations you don port to pregnancy thread. Choi Jehovah overdo you too much. Mama just rest wella, please try not to stress yourself now and no allow oga go near the v zone, in short no kpekusin until after test.

@ all, 7 down 8 to go, who is next in line oh, the giver of all good things is going about distributing children. Oya receive your own in Jesus name. Did I hear a big amen? grin cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2015
sanrima:
@ uche13, congratulations you don port to pregnancy thread. Choi Jehovah overdo you too much. Mama just rest wella, please try not to stress yourself now and no allow oga go near the v zone, in short no kpekusin until after test.

@ all, 7 down 8 to go, who is next in line oh, the giver of all good things is going about distributing children. Oya receive your own in Jesus name. Did I hear a big amen? grin cheesy

MAKE I SAY MY OWN AMEN OOOO
AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
AMENNNNNN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sanrima(f): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2015
@ redeemed, this is the address on the pack her drugs came in, if you reside in Lagos I will advise you go see her one on one. I reside in PH and so she usually ships through abc transport to me.

Festac office: 22 RD, BETWEEN E & F CLOSE FESTAC TOWN.

IKEJA OFFICE: SUITE C63 ASSET CORPS PLAZA, 21AWOLOWO RD, OPP. MEDICAL RD IKEJA.

TEL: 08033031212, 08081765254.
E-mail: estihu2000@yahoo.com
These are the info on the drug pack. You can try her, if you are impressed and you get a positive biko come back and share.
BABY DUST TO US ALL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BAlice: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2015
@estagirl and others congratulations. may our expectations not be cut short IJMN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2015
@ janix2 after year of myectomy i did hsg and both tubes were blocked after doing hsg twice before surgery and nothing like that. Reported it here and some mamas asked me to use serrapeptase, guifeibao and castor oil therapy went back after a month and the right tube was open. Still using them to unblock the left tube. Mayb u shld try same dear. It really works.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glo27: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2015
@ Lynsunny and Rainyday, may God continue to crown all of ur efforts with bfp. God bless u both.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: annointedsoul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.