Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5251213 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by I888(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
LockMyCash:
Dear Nairalanders,

For your escrow needs, please visit https://lockmycash.com.
Here is how it works;
Either party(buyer or seller) creates a transaction on LockMyCash;
Buyer makes payment to LockMyCash;
On confirmation and inspection of goods/services offered by seller;
LockMyCash pays the seller.

We are currently running a promo that allows us charge only N200 for every successful transaction. You may also check out this thread for more info https://www.nairaland.com/3531023/need-escrow-online-transactions-come

You need an office address displayed please. You domain name whois has no physical address AND you also did not include an address here as well. [size=20pt]Why[/size]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
SKRILL NEEDED URGENTLY... WHATSAPP ME
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by richard04(m): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Amazon balance Checkout needed at N340/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
EnterPRO:

Bro, 2 wrongs don't make a right pls. Eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Try and reach a compromise. Why not let them have the funds asap so they can go about their livelihood? The money isn't even his.

What other security or guarantee can you accept in lieu of the cash?

The unknown effect of his cash is the bigger problem and it will only take time to find out. The last time he did this, I paid him and I am still dealing with the consequences alone. Like I have said over and over again, Bank of America still has the dollar but I have already paid him. I am no longer going to do that because I am rewarding bad behavior. He will now have to partake in the waiting because he keeps on doing it despite asking him repeatedly not to do so and his promising it will not happen again. I wish I could do something different but in reality, I cannot.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by keishik: 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
keishik:
I need about USD700 paid into a Canadian bank account .Please quote this post or reach me on WhatsApp o8o6855 1723
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kinghenreey:
+$100btc available @ 489....
SOLD
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by keishik: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
abike12:

I support you on this one. Interest rate in the US is less than 1% so we know it's not about that. The reality is that if for any reason your bank comes back for that money you will be out of $10,500 and it can lead to trouble depending on the source. Make sure you keep all screenshots and pages of this thread as your evidence. I know someone that was arrested in Alabama for something similar so I understand.
Please contact via WhatsApp o8o68551723. Can't access my NL email.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Xzevian(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
$179 bitcion available, my rate is 495/$..... non-negotiable and be ready to send first. ask here for my genuineness. wattsapp or call 08067748960
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
100$ btc available at 490N/1$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
EnterPRO:

Bro, 2 wrongs don't make a right pls. Eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Try and reach a compromise. Why not let them have the funds asap so they can go about their livelihood? The money isn't even his.

What other security or guarantee can you accept in lieu of the cash?

You still don't get what the guy is saying.immediately he touches that money and sends it back,he implicates himself in any future problems and issues according to him he is still battling with one issue. Secondly if the money is dirty money as widely believed and he sends it back he has already washed it . The right thing to do is for the people who "mistakenly" deposited the money in a "wrong" to go to wherever they sent the money,lodge an official chargeback or reversal and give reasons how it happened ,the bank will now get in touch with this man that some ppl "mistakenly"deposited in his account,if he agrees then the money will be reversed. But it seems the initiators of this transactions don't want that and they only want this man to it all.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by askme2: 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
$60 GameMless gift cards available
$70 Xbox gift card
Give me your best offer
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Payoneer 900$ needed today or tomorrow 430 max please. Its okay if you have smaller figures; little drops...
Merci!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adewex(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
2000$ btc available

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just IN.. ... Another $120btc @ 489..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
$1300 btc available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
*Just passing*

How market?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
When the transaction was mistakenly done , the bank was going to do the reversal to the correct account but the consent of the account owner was needed to confirm it was not his money. Mr Uche was not ready to give the consent. I have the screenshots where he said "I will never authorise the refund". When you won't authorise the refund of money mistakingly paid to your account, what you are indirectly saying is that the money is yours. All this issues being raised here does not even arise at all. It's was a very simple case but we decided to draw it for too long for whatever reasons. What can you be charged for when the bank has confirmed from both the depositor and the owner of the account that it was a mistake? Is making a mistake a crime in any banking regulations anywhere in the world? I have run accounts in Canada and Nigeria and I know what am talking about. This is just an over flogged issue for whatever reason?

onatisi:

You still don't get what the guy is saying.immediately he touches that money and sends it back,he implicates himself in any future problems and issues according to him he is still battling with one issue. Secondly if the money is dirty money as widely believed and he sends it back he has already washed it . The right thing to do is for the people who "mistakenly" deposited the money in a "wrong" to go to wherever they sent the money,lodge an official chargeback or reversal and give reasons how it happened ,the bank will now get in touch with this man that some ppl "mistakenly"deposited in his account,if he agrees then the money will be reversed. But it seems the initiators of this transactions don't want that and they only want this man to it all.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by oluwaseun8(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Who has btc @ 490 ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
oluwaseun8:
Who has btc @ 490 ?
100$ available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
sanky346:
When the transaction was mistakenly done , the bank was going to do the reversal to the correct account but the consent of the account owner was needed to confirm it was not his money. Mr Uche was not ready to give the consent. I have the screenshots where he said "I will never authorise the refund". When you won't authorise the refund of money mistakingly paid to your account, what you are indirectly saying is that the money is yours. All this issues being raised here does not even arise at all. It's was a very simple case but we decided to draw it for too long for whatever reasons. What can you be charged for when the bank has confirmed from both the depositor and the owner of the account that it was a mistake? Is making a mistake a crime in any banking regulations anywhere in the world? I have run accounts in Canada and Nigeria and I know what am talking about. This is just an over flogged issue for whatever reason?

That is the simplest solution .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dollaflow(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
dollaflow:
$1300 btc available
sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by signature2012(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aloyt(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
$100 btc needed....anyone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldtooth: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Macaulish:
LET NIGERIANS RECIEV FUNDS VIA PAYPAL

https://www.change.org/p/paypal-let-nigerians-receive-funds-with-paypal?recruiter=661164185&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

I signed. Hope others would do the same. It is high time we are allowed to receive funds via paypal

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldtooth: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
onatisi:
100$ available
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
1000 Canadian available @365 for online payments or interac transfer.see number on profile.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Xzevian(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
A crypyo currency newbie send some amount to my account and we both agree to waited for the alert to enter and after 20 minutes i received the alert. I have call him on countless tym now to confirm his wallet but he has refused to pick his calls. Wattsapp him no reply. If you are the one pls contact me asap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=keishik post=52777864][/quote]

Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Kinghenreey: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kinghenreey:
Just IN.. ... Another $120btc @ 489..
Sold

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.