Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5254195 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Xzevian:
A crypyo currency newbie send some amount to my account and we both agree to waited for the alert to enter and after 20 minutes i received the alert. I have call him on countless tym now to confirm his wallet but he has refused to pick his calls. Wattsapp him no reply. If you are the one pls contact me asap

P
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by keishik: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
So I've been chatting with the scammer otherwise known as warriblood etc who contacted me posing as a US resident willing to transfer some funds to a US account. I just played along and all through the chat, I just kept wondering how anyone can fall for such cheap scam. The half-wit couldn't even tell I'd given him the name of a nonexistent bank!
Anyway, I was able to extract 4 bank account name's and numbers from him as well as an ID neither of which I think actually belongs to him, probably some of his acquaintances.

Chinakwaeze Kingsley Okezie
Bank - First Bank

SAMUEL TOOCHUKWU.
Account No. 2017906700
BANK - UBA

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by darty: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Swift transaction with Naijaswap earlier..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kemijohnson(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pleasant neteller transactions going on with hiibiz.
Thanks for the patronage.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hiibiz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wonderful transaction with @kemijohnson.
Look forward to more deals!
Always contact me if you have more neteller!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Acquiredollars(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hello house,

Which Nigeria bank will pay me in dollars if i have USD in my domiciliary account?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
keishik:
So I've been chatting with the scammer otherwise known as warriblood etc who contacted me posing as a US resident willing to transfer some funds to a US account. I just played along and all through the chat, I just kept wondering how anyone can fall for such cheap scam. The half-wit couldn't even tell I'd given him the name of a nonexistent bank!
Anyway, I was able to extract 4 bank account name's and numbers from him as well as an ID neither of which I think actually belongs to him, probably some of his acquaintances.

Chinakwaeze Kingsley Okezie
Bank - First Bank

SAMUEL TOOCHUKWU.
Account No. 2017906700
BANK - UBA

Yeeepa see my account number on scammer list

Mogbe oooò

I'm not understanding

Dude Acquaintance bawo sad...please do your findings well o .b4 I send sango to you this night. .

I know where this is coming from ..the guy you chatted with is a middle man ...I only supply him btc

Don't come here spewn rubbish *frown*

Edit /modify ur post ASAP lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by arbitrage: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Acquiredollars:
Hello house,

Which Nigeria bank will pay me in dollars if i have USD in my domiciliary account?

All Nigerian banks will because you are the owner of the USD in your dom account. They did not borrow you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Franiey: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
st2clem:
Anyone dealt with @franiey ? Dude be asking for recharge card first, instead of dropping account for payment .

hello,

have we had any encounter before?

Where/when did I ever ask for ''recharge card first, instead of dropping account for payment''?

Clarification needed please

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennynelcon(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
$2200 BTC available, Whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by coolestdude01(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
I buy Amazon, iTunes, steam, visa gift cards.
Reach out to me if you've got to sell.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hiibiz(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Acquiredollars:
Hello house,

if your account with the Nigerian bank is USD domiciliary account, you can withdraw USD at the counter. Just walk in to the bank tell the customer service representative you want to withdraw from your dom account , you will be directed to the person who handles that in the bank.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hiibiz(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
kennynelcon:
$2200 available, Whatsapp 08136006278
Please state what exactly is available or is it just dollars in your Dom account?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by atoje(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
nice doing biz with.
descrisom:
pls,this guy is so trustworthy even with the process he undergone ,he still pay on time...ATOJE ,nice man and nice doing transaction with you,more still coming
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adekunley93: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
$94 skrill available at 430... 08161829793
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennynelcon(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Franiey: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennynelcon(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
hiibiz:

Please state what exactly is available or is it just dollars in your Dom account?
Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kennynelcon(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
kennynelcon:
$2200 BTC available, Whatsap
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by atoje(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
thanks for trusting me with ur money. i salute ur liver courage, grin.

Egonne1:
Hi atoje. I contacted you about money in a boa account. Please confirm if you have 4000$

Egonne1:
Thanks Atoje for your business. Fast and safe.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by keishik: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sempumping:

Yeeepa see my account number on scammer list

Mogbe oooò

I'm not understanding

Dude Acquaintance bawo sad...please do your findings well o .b4 I send sango to you this night. .

I know where this is coming from ..the guy you chatted with is a middle man ...I only supply him btc

Don't come here spewn rubbish *frown*

Edit /modify ur post ASAP lipsrsealed

Well, those were the account numbers he supplied me and he probably was trying to do a MITM one or more of them. But since you're so dumb you don't know how to communicate like a sensible adult, I won't modify the post after all, it was supplied by a scammer seeking to scam me.

8 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by keishik: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
kennynelcon:

see nuesa ID card o Lol, if u are sure it's him, then let's find him... UNN is my Alma mater engineering my faculty
Like I said before, probably none of those accounts or ID actually belong to him. They probably belong to some acquaintance or like we've been learning, some ill mannered cheap Bitcoin -seeking traders.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by varmint: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
whitetiger511:
Payoneer 900$ needed today or tomorrow 430 max please. Its okay if you have smaller figures; little drops...
Merci!
I have $80
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by orlaryhincah(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
orlaryhincah:
$60 Payoneer available @ 450/$. Text me on Whatsapp for swift deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by freshcvvs: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
106 skrill needed.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adewex(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
$2000 btc available at affordable rates
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
keishik:

Well, those were the account numbers he supplied me and he probably was trying to do a MITM one or more of them. But since you're so dumb you don't know how to communicate like a sensible adult, I won't modify the post after all, it was supplied by a scammer seeking to scam me.

Well ...Enjoy tongue

It doesn't stop me ...Not even you nor your village witches can stop ma shine

And how are you sure he is warriblood ...just asking

You should be banned...Ediat

Everybody b forming CIA

Olodo. ..Bushbaby

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sempumping:

Well ...Enjoy tongue

Everybody b forming CIA

Olodo. ..Bushbaby

I've being holding my laugh since your first post earlier on the subject. But this time....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My babe is asking me.. Whats Bushbaby

Nice One..

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldiam(f): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Neteller needed quote me with your rate and I will contact you if the price is favourable.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
190$ btc available at 495N/1$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Macaulish:

I've being holding my laugh since your first post earlier on the subject. But this time....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My babe is asking me.. Whats Bushbaby

Nice One..
Been a Long time I heard of Bushbaby days oh our ladies in Warri back then.... Lolz I cant Stop laffing reading it... Like seriously... grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordkay10(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sempumping:

Well ...Enjoy tongue

Everybody b forming CIA

Olodo. ..Bushbaby

Damn! Eleyi gidi gan o shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.