Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,916,008 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:52 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5325611 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
3000$+ Bitcoin @493/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
onatisi:

That is the simplest solution .

Simple to you but not to me. Banking in Canada and Nigeria is not the same as banking in the US. The banks are highly regulated and have very strict rules. You cannot keep paying money into my account "by mistake" practically every week that you have known that I am in the US since asking you not to do so. It is unacceptable and I reserve the right to a fair investigation as to why this keeps happening especailly because I was on my own and this problem keeps bringing itself to me not once, not twice, not thrice. He can now start depositing "by mistake" into someone else's account while I conduct my investigation. He (sanky346) is right. I said it and will say it again - I WILL NOT AUTHORIZE ANY TYPE OF RELEASE OF THAT MONEY BEFORE I CONCLUDE MY INVESTIGATION.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
aginamuk:

The unknown effect of his cash is the bigger problem and it will only take time to find out. The last time he did this, I paid him and I am still dealing with the consequences alone. Like I have said over and over again, Bank of America still has the dollar but I have already paid him. I am no longer going to do that because I am rewarding bad behavior. He will now have to partake in the waiting because he keeps on doing it despite asking him repeatedly not to do so and his promising it will not happen again. I wish I could do something different but in reality, I cannot.
I vowed not to meddle in this issue again but this ur new claim baffles me... Are you saying ur BOA acct got locked cos of one of the deposits he made into it? Have u shown him any evidence of this ? Cos u never told me this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LockMyCash: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
I888:

You need an office address displayed please. You domain name whois has no physical address AND you also did not include an address here as well. [size=20pt]Why[/size]

Hello I888,
Thanks for reaching out, here is our address 5, Simisola street, Surulere, Lagos.

Email: help@lockmycash.com
Phone: +2349076990882
Whatsapp: +2348188442292
BBM: D624C82A
Facebook: https://facebook.com/lockmycash
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lockmycash
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MaziOmenuko: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Can we not get into this same ayo vs uche case again this night! Can a WhatsApp group of renowned escrow nairalanders be opened and let them go their and sort their issues. This thread should be left alone. Both parties are repeating the same thing over and over again. No need duplicating contents on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by goldiam(f): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=Cjsmack post=52772484][/quote] Thanks Cjsmack for the escrow service between hadebola and i thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
oluwaseun8:
Who has btc @ 490 ?

$300 available at 495
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
I want to trade ooo

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
$300 available at 495.

Quote me and I will attend to u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
aginamuk:

Simple to you but not to me. Banking in Canada and Nigeria is not the same as banking in the US. The banks are highly regulated and have very strict rules. You cannot keep paying money into my account "by mistake" practically every week that you have known that I am in the US since asking you not to do so. It is unacceptable and I reserve the right to a fair investigation as to why this keeps happening especailly because I was on my own and this problem keeps bringing itself to me not once, not twice, not thrice. He can now start depositing "by mistake" into someone else's account while I conduct my investigation. He (sanky346) is right. I said it and will say it again - I WILL NOT AUTHORIZE ANY TYPE OF RELEASE OF THAT MONEY BEFORE I CONCLUDE MY INVESTIGATION.
Well you hold the aces and the call is urs .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by EnterPRO: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
onatisi:

That is the simplest solution .

I'm of the opinion that letters, possibly notarized, from both Sanky and the fund owner absolving and indemnifying Uche of any complicity in any matter that might arise in future as a result of this deposit should suffice as security in lieu of the cash he is withholding.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

I vowed not to meddle in this issue again but this ur new claim baffles me... Are you saying ur BOA acct got locked cos of one of the deposits he made into it? Have u shown him any evidence of this ? Cos u never told me this

It is not a new claim but has been there all along. I have been saying that this man deposited money into my account four times despite asking him not to do so and you never asked how the previous ones went. One was an obvious fraud and I rejected it through the bank immediately and another I paid him. You were quick to threaten with little understanding of the issue and all you succeeded in doing was slowing down the investigation.

This man paid in money into my account that was frozen for closure. Unknown to me, it could still accept deposits because it accepted his deposit. I was kind enough to IMMEDIATELY pay him even though I could no longer log in to confirm it. I took his word for it (probably because it was not too much money - $1500.00) and and as you know, the bank still has not released the money to me.

O boy na wa for you and evidence. You only need to demand evidence when one or more of the parties involved is not in agreement with the stated claim. Here is how I see you:

Me: Ayo paid $X into my account without my permission and I will not release it.
Ayo: I for the fourth time paid in $X into Uche's account without his permission and he will not release it.
Mr. HazzanTazzan: Uche show me evidence that he paid $X into your account.

You get my point? My evidence is Ayo (sanky346). Ask him and he will confirm all my claims. We are in agreement on just about everything so no evidence is required.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Singapore1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
EnterPRO:

I'm of the opinion that letters, possibly notarized, from both Sanky and the fund owner absolving and indemnifying Uche of any complicity in any matter that might arise in future as a result of this deposit should suffice as security in lieu of the cash he is withholding.

This your English sef
Let me get my calculator

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mr Uche you told me your BOA had issues after the transaction you had with Jaady. Remember you sent the screenshots of the error message on your BOA account to me. I still have it.

Remember also our chats when you told me how your personal BOA had issues because you bought lots of cars including a brand new G-Wargon within a short period of time

quote author=aginamuk post=52781060]

It is not a new claim but has been there all along. I have been saying that this man deposited money into my account four times despite asking him not to do so and you never asked how the previous ones went. One was an obvious fraud and I rejected it through the bank immediately and another I paid him. You were quick to threaten with little understanding of the issue and all you succeeded in doing was slowing down the investigation.

This man paid in money into my account that was frozen for closure. Unknown to me, it could still accept deposits because it accepted his deposit. I was kind enough to IMMEDIATELY pay him even though I could no longer log in to confirm it. I took his word for it (probably because it was not too much money - $1500.00) and and as you know, the bank still has not released the money to me.

O boy na wa for you and evidence. You only need to demand evidence when one or more party is not in agreement with the stated claim. Here is how I see you:

Me: Ayo paid $X into my account without my permission and I will not release it.
Ayo: I for the fourth time paid in $X into Uche's account without his permission and he will not release it.
Mr. HazzanTazzan: Uche show me evidence that he paid $X into your account.

You get my point? My evidence is Ayo (sanky346). Ask him and he will confirm all my claims. We are in agreement on just about everything so no evidence is required.[/quote]
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Skrill needed urgently Meet me on whatsApp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Can we not get into this same ayo vs uche case again this night! Can a WhatsApp group of renowned escrow nairalanders be opened and let them go their and sort their issues. This thread should be left alone. Both parties are repeating the same thing over and over again. No need duplicating contents on this thread.

I agree with you. This case has been settled. All we are doing is time-wasting, thread-derailment and possible delay of investigations. The outcome of the settlement CANNOT be improved by whatever happens here. It can only worsen it. I probably should stop replying people abi?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
$351.27 Skrill available at 430/$

Escrow is allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lordtrillion(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
So this Guy with phone no 08161526357 contacted me that he got my phone no on LBC & has Bitcoins for sale.
He told me he had $300 & was willing to sell at 432/$

At first, I was like shocked shocked Good rate. But on a 2nd thought, I imagined how someone who could sell off his coin at 475+ on LBC will then offer me a rate of 432/$ not minding he'll be at loss including the risks involved since we're dealing with each other for the first. I just concluded to play along with him.
I dropped my address & told him to send his acct no & that once I get the coins, I'll send his money.
After 5mins, he told me he had sent it.
I checked my wallet & there was nothing. I just laughed in my mind & said this one still dey learn work oh grin grin
Long story cut short, he sent an outdated screenshot of his blockchain transaction history. $300 he claimed to have sent wasn't even in d history & when I called him out to the fact that it wasn't in his transaction history, he immediately blocked me.
Here's the phone no he called & chatted me with which everyone should beware of

Phone no: 08161526357

CC Tabbaz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
sanky346:
Mr Uche you told me your BOA had issues after the transaction you had with Jaady. Remember you sent the screenshots of the error message on your BOA account to me. I still have it.

Remember also our chats when you told me how your personal BOA had issues because you bought lots of cars including a brand new G-Wargon within a short period of time

I don't know the relevance of this information here but what I know is that in the same conversation, I told you never to deposit money in my account. You agreed and told me you will never do so and have taken steps to ensure it never happens but you have since done so four times claiming "mistake" each time. Why did you skip that part and provide irrelevant information?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lordtrillion(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2017

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by khassy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
aloyt:
$100 btc needed....anyone

Come take my 50
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
onatisi:
100$ available
can I buy 50
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bookiemart01(f): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
It started on nairaland it should end here
We say no to corner investigation cheesy cheesy cheesy

MaziOmenuko:

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bookiemart01:

smiley
It has ended aunty. This is just fluff.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by MANDILAX(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
queendoreez:
$351.27 Skrill available at 430/$

Escrow is allowed

Let's deal. WhatsApp +234 903 499 6931 (put +234)
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
$130 btc for sale @495
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bookiemart01:

Uche won't shift ground. He is keeping the money to stop future deposits from them. Since this whole issue started they have stopped depositing into his account and that is precisely what he wants

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bemagnify: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
drey22:
$130 btc for sale @495
let me take $50 @ 490
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please I need people that will be "deliberately" depositing money into my account ooo..Lol. I can paste my account numbers. God bless you as you do.

quote author=onatisi post=52781655]
Uche won't shift ground. He is keeping the money to stop future deposits from them. Since this whole issue started they have stopped depositing into his account and that is precisely what he wants [/quote]

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANBAKO: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Xzevian:
$179 bitcion available, my rate is 495/$..... non-negotiable and be ready to send first. ask here for my genuineness. wattsapp or call 08067748960

This me.....here is my moniker.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dawoyo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
drey22:
$130 btc for sale @495
Can I buy $30 worth? Bought already!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.