Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,050 members, 7,916,044 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5325740 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by st2clem: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
so finally one bros @bemagnify sold me skrill $10.. but omo i nearly get heart attack cos for 30 mins na so i dey pray make the guy no go offline, all he says in btw is i am on it.. well thanks , deal went well.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adewex(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
$2000 btc available

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Xzevian(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Okay. Let me confirm ur secondary number from ur profile. Then i release ur btc. He contacted me that he is the owner of the fund i said i received with the payment details
ANBAKO:

This me.....here is my moniker.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dawoyo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
dawoyo:

Can I buy $30 worth?
Bought already! Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
bemagnify:
let me take $50 @ 490
msg me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Metroescobar: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mynd44:
I want to trade ooo

Go and trade with your fellow mods!

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by olasubomi007(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
$100 PayPal funds available for sale

Sold to LeoConsults
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LOHCONSULTS(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pls save a soul oo..PAYPAL FUND DESPERATELY NEEDED FOR EBAY CART OUT AND PAY INVOICES.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Metroescobar:

Go and trade with your fellow mods!
So so mean

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
goldiam:

Thanks Cjsmack for the escrow service between hadebola and i thanks.

Glad to be of assistance!

#Trade_Safe
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Bamz(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
$2000 BTC available @ 495
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Cjsmack(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cjsmack:

$0 Skrill Available @ N4**/$1

$0 Neteller Available @ N4**/$1

Please do not contact me to negotiate or to request that i send first to you

Contact via my signature

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
pls,this guy is so trustworthy even with the process he undergone ,he still pay on time...ATOJE ,nice man and nice doing transaction with you,more still coming
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
aginamuk:

It is not a new claim but has been there all along. I have been saying that this man deposited money into my account four times despite asking him not to do so and you never asked how the previous ones went. One was an obvious fraud and I rejected it through the bank immediately and another I paid him. You were quick to threaten with little understanding of the issue and all you succeeded in doing was slowing down the investigation.

This man paid in money into my account that was frozen for closure. Unknown to me, it could still accept deposits because it accepted his deposit. I was kind enough to IMMEDIATELY pay him even though I could no longer log in to confirm it. I took his word for it (probably because it was not too much money - $1500.00) and and as you know, the bank still has not released the money to me.

O boy na wa for you and evidence. You only need to demand evidence when one or more of the parties involved is not in agreement with the stated claim. Here is how I see you:

Me: Ayo paid $X into my account without my permission and I will not release it.
Ayo: I for the fourth time paid in $X into Uche's account without his permission and he will not release it.
Mr. HazzanTazzan: Uche show me evidence that he paid $X into your account.

You get my point? My evidence is Ayo (sanky346). Ask him and he will confirm all my claims. We are in agreement on just about everything so no evidence is required.

I meant an evidence that it was any of his payment that got ur BOA locked cos it's fraudulent ...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by log1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
$100 skrill fund needed..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by aginamuk: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

I meant an evidence that it was any of his payment that got ur BOA locked cos it's fraudulent ...

I never said so. Ask for evidence of things I said not things you imagine.

My account was frozen and closed as a result of a deposit by jaady and during the freeze, I had no access to money I had in the account. Ayo paid ADDITIONAL money into it (despite the fact that I told him repeatedly not to do so). Before then, I had no idea that a frozen account can still even accept deposits. That was his SECOND deposit and I have not accessed the money since then. I paid him his money (in naira) so all the money trapped in the account is now MINE. Understood?

NB: I paid him based on his word and the deposit slip he showed me and I have not been able to even confirm that the money was indeed paid o! He assured me that if I am unable to confirm he will refund me but I think the slip should be good enough. That does not negate the fact that he should never have put it in in the first place.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Quite a few Nairalanders have met me in person at my Ikeja office for consulting purposes. I even had a meeting with one today. We met here and he booked an appointment to see me for business purposes. Forex trading is not my primary business but when I read about some young Kenyans in Forbes magazine making good marging by helping Kenyans abroad remit funds home, I saw it as a good opportunity. I did a little research and discovered

1. Nigerians abroad sends Western Union & Moneygram home at the official rate. Why can't I offer them a better rate and sell to people that needs to make a good margin.

I informed everyone I know in the US (high school friends, uni friends and associates) to start giving me their funds. My plan this year is even to build a website where people can notify me of interest to BUY or SELL USD,GDP & others.

Then this first mix up came up. Very unfortunate but issues happen in business. I have been a business person all my life so I know issues can always arise. They are solved and we move on. That is the hallmark of every entrepreneurial story.

Mr Uche am so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I will be doing an affidavit at the High Court to cover for any shortcomings that may arise as a result of this indiscretion. However am sure nothing is at stake.

Thank you everyone that has intervened in this episode. I accept my blames and have learnt some lessons. I am not a perfect man.I appreciate you all. I have always read stories of controversies here and never knew it will one day happen to me....Lol. This is a beautiful community and may it continue to stand.

God bless everyone.

**At this point I won't want to derail the thread again. Let the traders take over the floor and make all the dough. God bless our hussles.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ladyF(f): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mynd44:
I want to trade ooo

What do you need dear? grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by LOHCONSULTS(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
olasubomi007:
$100 PayPal funds available for sale

WhatsApp 09031891327
hey interested..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
ladyF:

What do you need dear? grin

grin cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Skrill needed urgently whatsApp me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by matken(m): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
400$ btc $at 485 not negotiable fastest finger
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sapienman(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
$400 bitcoin needed at 485/$.

If available, my contact is in my signature.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Macaulish(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
st2clem:
so finally one bros @bemagnify sold me skrill $10.. but omo i nearly get heart attack cos for 30 mins na so i dey pray make the guy no go offline, all he says in btw is i am on it.. well thanks , deal went well.

$10 grin grin grin
Heart Attack.. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Chaiii
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ucman1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
$500 BTC available @ #490/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sapienman(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
matken:
400$ btc $at 485 not negotiable fastest finger

Baba mi pick call na cry cry
I need am
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Egonne1(f): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Thanks Atoje for your business. Fast and safe.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abuklaw(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tabbaz:

grin grin grin who no like awoof
I need $50 out of the one you bought boss.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Abuklaw(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
I need $50 BTC.
Authentic seller should quote me abeg.
Affordable rate will be considered as well as integrity of sellers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by drey22(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Abuklaw:
I need $50 BTC.

Authentic seller should quote me abeg.

Affordable rate will be considered as well as integrity of sellers.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by queendoreez(f): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
log1:
$100 skrill fund needed..

Lets trade, i have $351.27 if your rate suits my rate.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by log1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
queendoreez:

Lets trade, i have $351.27 if your rate suits my rate.
Please let's chat on WhatsApp. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.