Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite (25942 Views)

Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Dlee1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hahahahahaaah!!!

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by charles594(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
bubu escapes yet again

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Frankiss44(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
After numerous dead threats grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Spells(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
The court needs jesus... Gbam...
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by meforyou1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
At times like this, I just wish Gani Fawehinmi or Boko Ransom Katie is still alive.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by jmoore(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Great news for zombies!!! grin grin

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Taiyescott(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Heyyyyy, dix is absolute robbery! do dix pple tink we re foolish.. eh ehn, ok nau, am going 4 40 days fasting and prayer so dat buhari can .............................. *fil in d gap*
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by fiizznation: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
TheFreeOne:

You are the illiterate fooling yourself here. I asked you a question but you try to be smart when you are not.

If his certificate was destroyed by IBB why can't he write Cambridge for a copy/evidence to show he truly sat for the exam? or are you insinuating that's impossible too.

Buhari is a product of quota system and "will pass" recommendation. Or better still you can use google search in locating Buhari certificate like you did searching for evidence during Enugu Fulani terrorists attack.
Please tell me you are not for real, please. I just mentioned affidavit to you for crying out loud. Anyway let me help you here since you don't know what affidavit means, believe me, I'm this kind

Definition of affidavit;

Affidavit - An affidavit is a type of verified statement or showing, or in other words, it contains a verification, meaning it is under oath or penalty of perjury, and this serves as evidence to its veracity and is required for court proceedings.

Did you see were court proceedings was mentioned in the above definition? You see it right? Ok, the 'court proceedings' is what we are debating about now. The certificate saga suit has been stroke out by a competent court of jurisdiction. Are you still following; oh yeah you are following. So you see were your 'Cambridge' horseshit won't ever come into play.

But seriously what the heck are they{lecturers} teaching you guys in that substandard places you call universities?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by nathaniel95: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Eboski:
Good news to the federal govt
at list he can now focus on governance without distraction from anyone.
hmmmmm
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by j3r3myk3n(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Awon were Kan ti ba naija Je. I can smell rikishi everywhere. *singing* I know one day, one day (2x) e go better. Bt when?
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by lordkhalifa(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
POO-HARI has won oscar award for himself in Dullardness undecided

Court should also struck saraki/ekweremadu forgery case out base on lack of merit... What's good for th goose is also good for the gander
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by sammyj: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Please also include Ugandians !!! cheesy grin shocked
gebest:
hahahahaah bad market for IPOB, MASSOB, NDA, and WAILING WAILERS. sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by nathaniel95: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nigerians shud pls allow dis man to wrk

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by southpole: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
junketer:
Weldone buhari, you have finally succeeded in muting every opposition. Only fayose is left for now . I fear for my fellow nigerians. A dictator is in our midst, supported by zombies. This is no more democracy.

The demons of corruption operating in this country can only be cast out by a dictator not a PhD holder

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by anonimi: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Interesting twist to the FORGED certificate saga of the Dullard from Daura.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3905934_img2016063024498_jpegdc2c23cda07afeeeece93c5dfc47371d

raumdeuter:
Some peoples foolishness are genetic. Below is a picture of Buharis graduating set. There were just 17 people in his class

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Z7ZUJamS_Yc/VMDqa-hSOwI/AAAAAAABeRM/YWWEopv3IiM/s1600/buhari%2Bstudent.jpg[/img]

Some of the people he graduated with are:

- Ya'Adua Shehu,
- Coomasie Ibrahim,
- Umaru Abdulahhi,
- Alli Abdulahi
- Kahdi Halilu etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by sammyj: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
E pain am !!! grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin
junketer:
Weldone buhari, you have finally succeeded in muting every opposition. Only fayose is left for now . I fear for my fellow nigerians. A dictator is in our midst, supported by zombies. This is no more democracy.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by anwe: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Corruption all the way !
Who is fooling who ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by southpole: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
paragon40:
Baba will be happyBuhari should be praising his stars, if i may ask wc is more easier to do?show ur certificate jeje to the public than waste money in court ....Baba go gather Senior Armed Robbers to defend hs case...i knw u will say that was his right, fine my cup of tea sha..#leaderledbyexamples good examples.
The law does not require that he show his certificate cate to the public
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by anonimi: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Presidential Powers in Africa and Third World Countries cool cool

No wonder someone said we are in a zoo. angry
Who is the next person to be gagged?
Could it be Tinubu?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2933230_yousee_jpeg5c5368177eaadfefe6b56dfaa198a093

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by laffwitmi: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
U dey mind those dirty ipod Zombie that pdp did not do good for... shocked shocked shocked shocked
fiizznation:
If I were to be buhari, I will have make sure the lawyer that filed that defaming case spend the rest of his miserable life in jail; Even not for anything, but to teach other fraudulent lawyers like him never to mix 'politics with job'. What silly case did the illiterate lawyer has in the first place? The constitution is very clear about the requirements anybody that wished to contest for the highest office must have and SSCE certificate isn't the only thing somebody needs.

And as for the people saying buhari should had produced his cert and show it to the world, well sorry folks, but the President isn't obliged to show anybody his certificate.Btw what is even the status of the inconsequential lawyer that warrants the President to show him his certificate? If y'all want to see his certificate, then I suggest you folks take a stroll to asovilla and ask him for his certificate. Funny.

Anyway the lawyer should just thank his stars
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by bejick(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
saldara:
HIDDEN AND FRAUDULENT FOREX POLICY BY GODWIN EMEFIELE AND IBE KACHIKWU
The CBN Governor and Minister of State of Petroleum Resources and Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation have decided to sabotage the effort of the FGN on the recently implemented Flexible FOREX policy by instructing the IOCs (International Oil Companies) to sell dollars to specific companies and individuals through an appointed bank using a centralized exchange rate system to be advised by CBN and NNPC each time the IOCs are selling. This act is an effort to rubbish Flexible FOREX policy as the major contributors of FOREX are the IOCs. The implications of this fraudulent act by NNPC and CBN in enriching themselves are as follows:-
• There will be serious scarcity of FOREX in the interbank that should be readily available for the genuine users as Emefiele and Kachikwu are selling to their cronies.
• Naira will continue to fall against the dollar in the interbank market as the major contributors (IOCs) are not selling to the market but directly to Emefiele’s and Kachikwu’s allies through the bank.
• The cost of Importation of major items will continue to skyrocket as dollars are not available to the genuine sector.
• The cronies and allies of Emefiele and Kachikwu will continue to buy cheap dollars thereby enriching themselves
• NNPC is using it regulatory power to intimidate and suppress the IOCs to succumb to their fraudulent request.
• Another fuel scarcity is looming as dollar will not be available for petroleum importers.
• What the President is trying to achieve is being sabotage by Emefiele and Kachikwu, by bedeviling the interest of Nigeria and enriching their pockets.
We call on the President Mohammadu Buhari to restrain Emefiele and Kachikwu in carrying out this fraudulent act for the betterment of Nigerians.

Salihu Daramola

a very big naked zombie sited hiding behind rocks
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by erico2k2(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Eboski:
Good news to the federal govt
at list he can now focus on governance without distraction from anyone.
Realy?does he have to go to court to provide his certificate?
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
At least the team of SANS have earned their pay. Congrats.
Next.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by southpole: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
anonimi:
Interesting twist to the FORGED certificate saga of the Dullard from Daura.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3905934_img2016063024498_jpegdc2c23cda07afeeeece93c5dfc47371d
Even with this the lost tribe of Israel will not believed and that is why they have been lost because their thinking is different from that of humans

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by willyo(m): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
The Igbos are best known for trade... grin
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by chuksonu(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
You are the person that ought to be ashamed of yourself for saying that somebody who graduated from a war college doesn't have SSCE certificate. Ok let's even agree that Buhari doesn't have the certificate; what are you going to do about it since your entire life depends on the credibility of the 'so-called' certificate?
Why are you talking like a fool?.I don't like commenting but I just can't resist responding to your mumuness.
Do you understand the meaning of oat of office?.
Do understand the meaning of constitution?.
Nigeria is really in serious trouble if her youths reasons this way.
Nigerians deserves the right to see a proof that their elected president possessed the prerequisite qualification to become their president.
The f9 certificate we saw before was discovered to be fake because he was a cap and eye glass wearing old Buhari.Not the Buhari that purportedly sat for Cambridge wasc in 1961.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by bejick(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
finally our president have one great achievement to his portfolio which been certificate-less. it is not good to question GOD, if not I will ask GOD why I was created in zoo called Nigeria where things are done the other way round. I weep for zoo

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by OgaTheTop2: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Nonsense the man has been settled.Someone else in PDP should take up this case.We cannot allow a fraud to continue to preside over us.
What's holding you from taking up the case by yourself?
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Pyno30: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
I do rather follow Arsenal football than follow Nigeria court cases.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by DONSMITH123(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Nonsense the man has been settled.Someone else in PDP should take up this case.We cannot allow a fraud to continue to preside over us.

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by southpole: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Just arriving to know how many Igbos and wailers have committed suicide on hearing this news
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by gozmok1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
DOES it mean that the certificate has been found already?

if not

then known you well that death is wicked for killing good people and allowing evil and hypocritical men like bu..... to live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos) / Running Mates: APC Defers To Tinubu, Wike May Emerge As Atiku’s VP / Amina Mohammed Drives Bulldozer During Sanitation In Abuja Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.