Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:49 PM

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite (25971 Views)

Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by afopower(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Nonsense the man has been settled.Someone else in PDP should take up this case.We cannot allow a fraud to continue to preside over us.
u r a Nigerian, do d needful, dnt wait for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wailers must wail.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by darlenese(f): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
I just pity all these zombies supporting Buhari !

Its a pity brain is'nt sold in the market cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha...eeehheheeeehhe. Chai!! IPOB, Massob Biafra agitation, bad news always.

Oya begin to think of another evil plot against PMB.

IPOB using Niger Delta Avengers as cover up to destabilised Buhari government, it isn't working.

Protest for the release of that mumu called Nnamdi Kanu, it isn't working.

Now they want him to show them his certificate, Na una mate?

A confused region, who never respect their first class chief, but want a Republic, HOW?

There is an adage that says a river continue to bend because there is no leader, that is the condition Igbo nation found themselves.

You guys can continue to press harder for zoo to fall but leave us the Niger Delta alone, don't come and destroy our pipeline and pollute our land, we are not part of the evil struggle.

Since our son lost the presidential election, we have decided to move on both APC and PDP supporters in my community Amasoma in Bayelsa, but this evil neighbours will never let be.

Go to all news papers stand in Portharcourt, Warri and Asaba is them zoo must fall.

With this kind of hatred and wicked heart, there is no way Biafra agitation will know peace.

Until Igbo go back to drawing board to analyse the issue bothering them, and enlightened their youth with truth rather than hate speech,

they will remain marginalised as the claim,

God is not a fool to choose South South as president, Igbo are not qualify for president yet.

No weapon fashion against President Buhari shall prosper, he is our president till 2019, when we will come out to decide again.

Until then, Biafra, IPOB will continue to fail. ...

A P C........ CHANGE

God bless me. ........
God bless PMB. .....
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by ujadonald: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why not take it up yourself why someone from PDP abi you are not competent to take it up but competent to bluff smh for petty men
kcnwaigbo:
Nonsense the man has been settled.Someone else in PDP should take up this case.We cannot allow a fraud to continue to preside over us.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by gfullmoon(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Office has just been opened, let another lawyer start all over again.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
We are just some times baised with our irrational reasoing and quntifiying of things ...it only here in Nigéria that the numb er1, Citizen does not posses a result but decides what happens in our education l houses?is that not corruption pls ? My people who are looking for the down fall of FAYOSE this is an information for you all there is no way evil can previl in the presence of those who think positively pls..
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by ChristineC: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
If I were to be buhari, I would have make sure the lawyer that filed that defaming case spend the rest of his miserable life in jail; Even not for anything, but to teach other fraudulent lawyers like him never to mix 'politics with job'. What silly case did the illiterate lawyer has in the first place? The constitution is very clear about the requirements anybody that wished to contest for the highest office must have and SSCE certificate isn't the only thing somebody needs.

And as for the people saying buhari should had produced his cert and show it to the world, well sorry folks, but the President isn't obliged to show anybody his certificate.Btw what is even the status of the inconsequential lawyer that warrants the President to show him his certificate? If y'all want to see his certificate, then I suggest you folks take a stroll to asovilla and ask him for his certificate. Funny.

[b]Anyway the lawyer should just thank his stars
so much nonsense in one post. do yourself a favour men
SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH!
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Shameless hypocrite.
fiizznation:
You are the person that ought to be ashamed of yourself for saying that somebody who graduated from a war college doesn't have SSCE certificate. Ok let's even agree that Buhari doesn't have the certificate; what are you going to do about it since your entire life depends on the credibility of the 'so-called' certificate?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Kennydoc(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
Lol. Dude are you for real? So now some half baked educated literate like you who doesn't even know anything about the constitution or electoral act is correcting 'my gaffes' or what? This place called nairaland is funny. I laugh
I think you know who is half baked between both of us.

You maintain the lawyer didn't have any case, but instead of Buhari to go and thrash out the suit against him, he employed delay tactics by arguing why they should serve him the case in APC secretariat. Now, they've either forced or bribed (whichever is applicable here) the lawyer to drop the case.

Guy, stop questioning other people's literacy because yours is already in question.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by slap1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
lastpage:

You are "useless and inconsequential" to the country as well so, make haste and gerrout, ....the country will not miss you and will be happier for it. angry angry

Now, do the "needful" and phuck-off to Israel or wherever you think you are from.
grin grin

Lastpage!

You can make your pointless point without showing your parents did a shoddy job of raising you.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by bankylan: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
If I were to be buhari, I would have make sure the lawyer that filed that defaming case spend the rest of his miserable life in jail; Even not for anything, but to teach other fraudulent lawyers like him never to mix 'politics with job'. What silly case did the illiterate lawyer has in the first place? The constitution is very clear about the requirements anybody that wished to contest for the highest office must have and SSCE certificate isn't the only thing somebody needs.

And as for the people saying buhari should had produced his cert and show it to the world, well sorry folks, but the President isn't obliged to show anybody his certificate.Btw what is even the status of the inconsequential lawyer that warrants the President to show him his certificate? If y'all want to see his certificate, then I suggest you folks take a stroll to asovilla and ask him for his certificate. Funny.

Anyway the lawyer should just thank his stars

I advise that you focus your energy on improving your English and possibly your life instead of speaking for Buhari.....it is just a matter of 4 years, Buhari will go....i pray you have a better life....You just showed your ignorance about the Constitution you are claiming to understand.....please focus on your life and stop defending a man that means no well for you. How old were you in 1984?...I am sure you know what is happening in the country now with regards to our economy. I won't blame Buhari as much as I will blame the Nigerians who believed him and trusted him.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Are you not corrupt
not as corrupt as you are. Everyone who supports a corrupt politician is corrupt, everyone who supports a corrupt politician is a wailer, therefore, all wailers are corrupt. Take this from.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by OlujobaSamuel: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
TheFreeOne:

You are the illiterate fooling yourself here. I asked you a question but you try to be smart when you are not.

If his certificate was destroyed by IBB why can't he write Cambridge for a copy/evidence to show he truly sat for the exam? or are you insinuating that's impossible too.

Buhari is a product of quota system and "will pass" recommendation. Or better still you can use google search in locating Buhari certificate like you did searching for evidence during Enugu Fulani terrorists attack.
sorry bro, you are wrong, it's not a private exam(gce), if anything should do your certificate, you write your school, if the school is no longer in existence, you write your state ministry of education.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by chrisskynet(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
gebest:
hahahahaah bad market for IPOB, MASSOB, NDA, and WAILING WAILERS. sai Buhari.

Must u call IPOB nd MASSOB eehh Dbag
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by aresa: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Shouldn't the PDP have filed and instituted the bogus case to start with if the pointless case really have any merit..?

They did not because the president satisfied the constitutional requirements to be the President of Nigeria certificate or no certificate.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by csamii: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
Well at least you admitted that nobody is going to do anything because there was no damn case in the first place. The Republicans wanted to used this kind of skewed approach against barrack Obama, but their plan failed woefully.

Like I said earlier, if I were to be the President, I would have made sure that the lawyer that filed this malicious case spend the rest of his life in Guantanamo

Please don't put Obama and buhari in the same story.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by tonguengineer(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Naxo
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by tonguengineer(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:

And as for the people saying buhari should had produced his cert and show it to the world, well sorry folks, but the President isn't obliged to show anybody his certificate.Btw what is even the status of the inconsequential lawyer that warrants the President to show him his certificate? If y'all want to see his certificate, then I suggest you folks take a stroll to asovilla and ask him for his certificate.
Anyway the lawyer should just thank his stars
Chai anoda Zombie spotted
U no fit even win election in ur street talk less of becoming a Nigeria president because u re saying if u were to be that dullard now
U re indeed a dullard
NB:never argue with a dullard lest u become one

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by donodion(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin bad weekend for wailing dummies..
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by tonguengineer(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
Where is the case here? That a general, a one time head of state doesn't have 'SSCE' certificate? Doesn't it even sound ridiculously silly to any sane mind? Besides, aren't you guys the same set of people who said the President had F9 in mathematics, the same set of people asking for that same SSCE you folks said the President got F9 in mathematics? You lots are confused though
Zombie just think for once now pls in God name just use ur sense because the last time I checked u dnt av to pay to use it
Let us agree he has his WAEC certificate and he scored A1 in maths and economics(not possible for a dullard like him though). He should just show us to shame us and we ll be quiet dnt u understand
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by tonguengineer(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
So many illiterates flying around in this forum especially in this section, or should I even say kids? Why won't you just go and check up your constitution and the INEC act so that you will cure yourself from this self inflicted ignorance. What has hiring 15 SANs got to do with the president not having a certificate. The President swore an oath in court that his certificates were destroyed when the IBB regime toppled his régime, and I believe some affidavit was given to him.

Is it that you don't know who an affiant is or what does an affidavit means?
It seems u re a learner
Na today politicians just dey swear an oath ask tinubu who sworn an oath twice that he ll not embezzle Lagos money
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by tonguengineer(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
You are the person that ought to be ashamed of yourself for saying that somebody who graduated from a war college doesn't have SSCE certificate. Ok let's even agree that Buhari doesn't have the certificate; what are you going to do about it since your entire life depends on the credibility of the 'so-called' certificate?

Let the dullard and senile illiterate show us his certificate is that too much
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by meniyoyo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hypocrisy is then the president is ruling the country with an affidavit instead of his results , I see it as also to when u ban ur ministers from flying first class yet ur 16 years daughter flies first class. Hypocrisy is when u declare borrow money to buy election form yet ur children pay 26thousand dollars per year to school abroad. Hypocrisy is also when u call Niger Delta Avengers criminals yet u r d grand patron of Fulani herdsmen. Corruption is when u celebrate people like amechi, tinubu,fahola etc n probe others. Dictatorship is when u issue life threat to the lawyer to files suit against u. Dictatorship is when u holds people in detention despite court orders. Hypocrisy is when u want to take one billion dollars from Niger Delta region to go n develop lake Chad yet living them in abject poverty. Hypocrisy is when u support Palestinian state in another country n kill unarmed Biafra agitators in blood day light. Nigeria is in for a long thing. Indeed there was a country. grin grin smiley shocked
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Veselivideo: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
I think the fastest way to get like is to yab the President. I see some wrote wonderful stuff and got 10 or more likes while some who yab the President with few lines are getting 100 plus like.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by notoriousbabe: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sai babaaaaaaaa
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Efikman(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
So many illiterates flying around in this forum especially in this section, or should I even say kids? Why won't you just go and check up your constitution and the INEC act so that you will cure yourself from this self inflicted ignorance. What has hiring 15 SANs got to do with the president not having a certificate. The President swore an oath in court that his certificates were destroyed when the IBB regime toppled his régime, and I believe some affidavit was given to him.

Is it that you don't know who an affiant is or what does an affidavit means?
So he can't write Cambridge to get him a certified true copy? You Zombies amaze me with your daftness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by mountainvolcano: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Posterity!!!

TheFreeOne:
Wither justice, equity, unity, respect to the rule of law when the head is rotten

Can a people engender genuine development when a society descends into a police state where voices of dissent are being silenced via threats and use of state apparatus for oppression
How do we encourage our youths to respect laws when leaders breaks same laws for selfish interests

Prosperity will never speak well of those in high positions who refused to speak out against injustice today.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by TheFreeOne: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
mountainvolcano:
Posterity!!!

Edited. Thanks
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by PhilemonObende: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
Where is the case here? That a general, a one time head of state doesn't have 'SSCE' certificate? Doesn't it even sound ridiculously silly to any sane mind? Besides, aren't you guys the same set of people who said the President had F9 in mathematics, the same set of people asking for that same SSCE you folks said the President got F9 in mathematics? You lots are confused though

Which one is cheaper, producing a paper certificate (that exist only in your Almajiri skull) or going to court and waste tax-payer's money on 70 Senior Advocates of forgery and Corruption? After spending all that money on the thieves, he will turn around and tell his zombies that there is no money in the treasury to pay them the N5,000 stipends he promised.

Just zombie away from here, everyone can not throw away their brains like you, because a feudal gworo-toothed dullardeen is in power, come and jail me.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Coldfeets: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
chuksonu:

Why are you talking like a fool?.I don't like commenting but I just can't resist responding to your mumuness.
Do you understand the meaning of oat of office?.
Do understand the meaning of constitution?.
Nigeria is really in serious trouble if her youths reasons this way.
Nigerians deserves the right to see a proof that their elected president possessed the prerequisite qualification to become their president.
The f9 certificate we saw before was discovered to be fake because he was a cap and eye glass wearing old Buhari.Not the Buhari that purportedly sat for Cambridge wasc in 1961.

Chai... just look at the person calling another person mumu cry

The way he was sounding so proud and questioning people's ability to reason properly, you'd think he has some very good points to defend his stance

Hmm, bros, so you want to solely base your judgment of the falseness of the result based on the passport photograph you see on the statement of result?

So, assuming Buhari should just change the passport and maybe, put the one he took in 1961, that will automatically authenticate the result in your eyes, abi?

Ha ha ha... mbaaa, ezigbo nsogbu di

Bros mi, ndo.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
mbhs139:

Let PDP take up the case, that's when I will know it is serious. If the PDP, and Bukola Saraki and Ekweremadu can't use this to flush out PMB with all the troubles he's been allegedly giving them, I wonder who else.

Most sensible reply to the wailers so far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode, Lai Mohammed, Mo Abudu At The Lagos City Marathon / Why Atiku May Not Visit America Any Time Soon~ The Guardian / Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.