Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,877 members, 7,976,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:25 AM

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite (26121 Views)

Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Okbaba: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
saldara:
HIDDEN AND FRAUDULENT FOREX POLICY BY GODWIN EMEFIELE AND IBE KACHIKWU
The CBN Governor and Minister of State of Petroleum Resources and Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation have decided to sabotage the effort of the FGN on the recently implemented Flexible FOREX policy by instructing the IOCs (International Oil Companies) to sell dollars to specific companies and individuals through an appointed bank using a centralized exchange rate system to be advised by CBN and NNPC each time the IOCs are selling. This act is an effort to rubbish Flexible FOREX policy as the major contributors of FOREX are the IOCs. The implications of this fraudulent act by NNPC and CBN in enriching themselves are as follows:-
• There will be serious scarcity of FOREX in the interbank that should be readily available for the genuine users as Emefiele and Kachikwu are selling to their cronies.
• Naira will continue to fall against the dollar in the interbank market as the major contributors (IOCs) are not selling to the market but directly to Emefiele’s and Kachikwu’s allies through the bank.
• The cost of Importation of major items will continue to skyrocket as dollars are not available to the genuine sector.
• The cronies and allies of Emefiele and Kachikwu will continue to buy cheap dollars thereby enriching themselves
• NNPC is using it regulatory power to intimidate and suppress the IOCs to succumb to their fraudulent request.
• Another fuel scarcity is looming as dollar will not be available for petroleum importers.
• What the President is trying to achieve is being sabotage by Emefiele and Kachikwu, by bedeviling the interest of Nigeria and enriching their pockets.
We call on the President Mohammadu Buhari to restrain Emefiele and Kachikwu in carrying out this fraudulent act for the betterment of Nigerians.

Salihu Daramola
E go pain you more
I know malams like you who have been taking advantage of the wide gap between official rate and black market rate are loosing out as the new policy is closing the gap. Even your dullardhino estacode is becoming less attractive as he cannot collect 199 to exchange for 350 anymore. So also with her Mrs aishalibuton who has suddenly become BDC chairlady
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by 360command: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
lastpage:

This country hates 'GOATS' like you as well.

Bring forward your PROOF that his certificate was fake ...or STFU!

Dolts like you just run your mouth on your free MTN internet because the Govt has not strated enforcing laws about online silliness?

Are you smarter than the trained Lawyer who just "received sense".

Lastpage!
idi0t! The president flies to london, let him go and bring his certificate... Sufferhaed!
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by sevenhundred(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
junketer:
guy i no even dey nigeria. Na you dey buy fuel for 145 naira, price of bread don increase but na you dey buy am no be me. Dey there dey suffer am. Nonsense
then what's your concern about naija?
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Tarzaa(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wow!
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by ancientbanana: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
ijustdey:

An Abuja Federal High Court has struck out suite against President Muhammadu Buhari's candidature in the 2015 election over academic qualification.

The Court struck out the suite following an application by the lawyer, Nnamdi Nwokocha Ahaiwe, who had gone to court wanting President Buhari declared unqualified for the presidency, today brought an application for discontinuance of the based of section 50, sub section 2 of the civil rules of the Federal High Court.

The court, therefore, struck out the case.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/certificate-court-strikes-out-suite-against-buhari/153300.html

d guy or his family may have been harassed by this govt. Dats wat dey do best

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by ancientbanana: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
If I were to be buhari, I would have make sure the lawyer that filed that defaming case spend the rest of his miserable life in jail; Even not for anything, but to teach other fraudulent lawyers like him never to mix 'politics with job'. What silly case did the illiterate lawyer has in the first place? The constitution is very clear about the requirements anybody that wished to contest for the highest office must have and SSCE certificate isn't the only thing somebody needs.

And as for the people saying buhari should had produced his cert and show it to the world, well sorry folks, but the President isn't obliged to show anybody his certificate.Btw what is even the status of the inconsequential lawyer that warrants the President to show him his certificate? If y'all want to see his certificate, then I suggest you folks take a stroll to asovilla and ask him for his certificate. Funny.

Anyway the lawyer should just thank his stars
zombie spotted
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by decomaniaboss(f): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hooo great lord ,pls don't allow evil to triumph over the righteous,pls help the righteous in their fight against evil in this country....isis,boko haram,Fulani herdsmen,fulani's in general,zombies ,and anty biafra shall be strike with holy gods fire ...amen grin grin....say saraki,say ekweremadu,let me see how the integrate sherriffao succeed in this one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by BraniacX(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
If I were to be buhari, I would have make sure the lawyer that filed that defaming case spend the rest of his miserable life in jail; Even not for anything, but to teach other fraudulent lawyers like him never to mix 'politics with job'. What silly case did the illiterate lawyer has in the first place? The constitution is very clear about the requirements anybody that wished to contest for the highest office must have and SSCE certificate isn't the only thing somebody needs.

And as for the people saying buhari should had produced his cert and show it to the world, well sorry folks, but the President isn't obliged to show anybody his certificate.Btw what is even the status of the inconsequential lawyer that warrants the President to show him his certificate? If y'all want to see his certificate, then I suggest you folks take a stroll to asovilla and ask him for his certificate. Funny.

Anyway the lawyer should just thank his stars
an arrogant display of crass stupidity and idiocy isn't required, airing your warped and illogical opinion isn't mandatory either so i wonder why you insist that the world must bear witness to your buffoonery? undecided beats my imagination i swear undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by opribo(m): 4:24am On Jul 01, 2016
Can the youths of Nigeria ever come together and behave like the youths in Bukina Faso that is in Africa. They rose up and took back their country from the hold of deadly imperialist slave servers, those that want to hold their country to hostage at the detriment of the youths of that country.

So also I wish, hope and pray that all the youths of this come together and decide once and for all how to deal with these old military men that have held us down for years. We know them all we need to do is behead all of them and line them up in our museum as a reminder to any old soldier wanting to die in govt. We will use our youthful ideas to carve a new future for our country where we can all compete shoulder to shoulder with anybody from any where in the world and all our good old folks who have worked hard for the nation and paid their dues will be kept in special homes where the nation will cater for them.

Youths will have skills to do their passion and we shall never allow certificates to be the final decider for jobs. States will come up with sound creative revenue ideas to feed their people, and Aso rock will only be there for the Army, Immigration, Navy, Airforce and all them security matters. All the states will functions. With a strong vibrant defence at the center the country will remain strong.

SME's will drive the economy and government will hands of business of doing commercial business.
Only young patriotic men who have their future in this country can do it and not old men who have stolen and amassed wealth to their 10th unborn generation. We know them.

The day of the youths of Nigeria is coming, that day tribe, religion, sex, will not matter the only thing that will matter is our future and our nation. The only nation given to us by God that we can die for and fight for.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by chinjo(m): 4:29am On Jul 01, 2016
So this is what my beloved country has turned into. Simply because an hausa man is in power. Can this happen if another tribe was the president? I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by basadenet: 4:48am On Jul 01, 2016
May be Lawyer Nwokocha has been threatened by Efcc, hence his sudden decision to discontinue the case. It is a shame on this present regime. Intimidation and cheap blackmail is now the order of the day. God help this country.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Thobiy(m): 5:01am On Jul 01, 2016
Eboski:
Good news to the federal govt
at list he can now focus on governance without distraction from anyone.
YeS
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by aresa: 5:01am On Jul 01, 2016
360command:
idi0t! The president flies to london, let him go and bring his certificate... Sufferhaed!

Don't you first have to show us with credible facts that what you saw was fake before demanding anything?

You should be the one proving to us conclusively that what we've seen was fake.

So who is the idiot here?

Ipob logic is always upside down logic..
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Bitterleafsoup: 6:39am On Jul 01, 2016
fiizznation:
You are the person that ought to be ashamed of yourself for saying that somebody who graduated from a war college doesn't have SSCE certificate. Ok let's even agree that Buhari doesn't have the certificate; what are you going to do about it since your entire life depends on the credibility of the 'so-called' certificate?
your still talking that silly War College Story when I proved it was a seminar during his years? Zombie HEY!
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by ShowYourCertificate: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2016
lastpage:

I nor tell you, na dem e go be!
We all knew these cases were borne out of hatred as a result of Buhari trumping their thieving and looting Hero Jonathan, at the polls.
But we also knew such cases were Dead on Arrival, from day one.

I hope @ShowYourCertificate, @Pa Chukwudi44, @SeverusSnake and other anti-Buhari elements will take a cue from the above.

Buhari is "confirmed" and here to stay ......... till 2023.

Lastpage!
The Lawyer's life was threatened. That was why the case was withdrawn.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Realist2: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2016
pacino26:
This shows that the country is irredeemable embarassed no justice anywhere, no men of honor in our political sphere. undecided

But trust me , no nation survive when injustice reign supreme.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Realist2: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2016
opribo:
Can the youths of Nigeria ever come together and behave like the youths in Bukina Faso that is in Africa. They rose up and took back their country from the hold of deadly imperialist slave servers, those that want to hold their country to hostage at the detriment of the youths of that country.

So also I wish, hope and pray that all the youths of this come together and decide once and for all how to deal with these old military men that have held us down for years. We know them all we need to do is behead all of them and line them up in our museum as a reminder to any old soldier wanting to die in govt. We will use our youthful ideas to carve a new future for our country where we can all compete shoulder to shoulder with anybody from any where in the world and all our good old folks who have worked hard for the nation and paid their dues will be kept in special homes where the nation will cater for them.

Youths will have skills to do their passion and we shall never allow certificates to be the final decider for jobs. States will come up with sound creative revenue ideas to feed their people, and Aso rock will only be there for the Army, Immigration, Navy, Airforce and all them security matters. All the states will functions. With a strong vibrant defence at the center the country will remain strong.

SME's will drive the economy and government will hands of business of doing commercial business.
Only young patriotic men who have their future in this country can do it and not old men who have stolen and amassed wealth to their 10th unborn generation. We know them.

The day of the youths of Nigeria is coming, that day tribe, religion, sex, will not matter the only thing that will matter is our future and our nation. The only nation given to us by God that we can die for and fight for.

Good idea,but Religions and ethnic sentiments woudnt allow our youths to reason well.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by samsongbemisola(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Nonsense the man has been settled.Someone else in PDP should take up this case.We cannot allow a fraud to continue to preside over us.
. what makes it a fraud?
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by prof12(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Nonsense the man has been settled.Someone else in PDP should take up this case.We cannot allow a fraud to continue to preside over us.

The wailers will embark on a suicidal mission
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by 360command: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2016
aresa:

Don't you first have to show us with credible facts that what you saw was fake before demanding anything?

You should be the one proving to us conclusively that what we've seen was fake.

So who is the idiot here?

Ipob logic is always upside down logic..
motherfvcker!
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Omotonsho(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
fiizznation:
So many illiterates flying around in this forum especially in this section, or should I even say kids? Why won't you just go and check up your constitution and the INEC act so that you will cure yourself from this self inflicted ignorance. What has hiring 15 SANs got to do with the president not having a certificate. The President swore an oath in court that his certificates were destroyed when the IBB regime toppled his régime, and I believe some affidavit was given to him.

Is it that you don't know who an affiant is or what does an affidavit means?
Guy, if u are an advocate of Buhari, tell him 2 present his certificate n stop using our tax money 2 pay SANS and threatening lawyers. Dulled pmb with dullerd followers.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by shobenward: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Omotonsho:
Guy, if u are an advocate of Buhari, tell him 2 present his certificate n stop using our tax money 2 pay SANS and threatening lawyers. Dulled pmb with dullerd followers.
really so you have confirmed that it is tax payers money he is using.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Chuksonu i tink u ar ignorant here... Anyway let me help u by sharing an ecperience wit u.....it happens dat my bag containing my wasc certicate was stolen from me at gun point so i went back to my school to get a new certificate.D principal told me dat deir have to write to wasc and it will take two to three years for me to get a new one.So she have to copy and sign a statement of result from d master list which am using together with an Affidavit which i swore dat my certificate was stolen.She attach my recent passport which i gave her to d statement of result. So d question is :
1)Why she didnt tell me to go and bring my my 1984 passport to attach to it
2)Why didnt d statement reads BENDEL STATE which was d name of my state den because some of u ar saying why didnt buhari statement nt reads GONGOLA STATE WHY KATSINA state
3)She would have have asked me to go and look for d den principal of my school whom i believe is late to sign d statement for me
U see d man on red writeup is trying is best to explain to u guys
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2016
d man wit red writeup is trying his best to explain to u guys but u still cant get it.If 2morow someone comes up and say i dont have a certificate after i have presented my statement of result wit an Affidavit to back it up dat my certificate was stolen. I will sue him for deformation of character and employ d best lawyers so dat he will have to pay through his/her nose......Well i tink dat was why dat guy withdrew d case..
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by naijanaso: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2016
Eboski:
Good news to the federal govt
at list he can now focus on governance without distraction from anyone.

You reason from behind. So you can't read the hand writing on the wall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Lagos Apc Governorship Candidate Sanwo Olu(photos) / IGP: Anambra Election Must Hold, Those Who Attacked Odili’s Home In Our Net / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.