Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite (25943 Views)

Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
junketer:
Weldone buhari, you have finally succeeded in muting every opposition. Only fayose is left for now . I fear for my fellow nigerians. A dictator is in our midst, supported by zombies. This is no more democracy.
goan pickup the case now
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by csamii: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
Lol. Ok buhari doesn't have the certificate. The question now is; what are you going to do about it? Are you gonna keep on crying on a faceless forum or are you gonna pick up the case from where the illiterate lawyer stopped? Your answer is needed

Well in a sane country, your president is a fraud. He will be indicted then his trial will commence and a possible jail time awaits but this is Nigeria! Anything goes grin

Nobody is going to do anything but please, stop calling him a man of integrity ok?
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by forray(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kennydoc:

I don't like the way you called the lawyer illiterate.

Buhari's entire military career is fraudulent because he never had WASC. Secondly, he committed perjury by lying that his certificate was with the military board when he didn't have any.

He hired 13 SANs to argue why the court notice should be served him in APC secretariat and not in Kaduna. That is simply the same kind of delay tactics Saraki used and APC supporters were accusing him.

Thank u my brother, if person talk dem go say corruption is fighting back. The biggest fraudulent corrupt act is happening right in front of us and everybody they act on assumption. When I heard about this case few months ago, I laffed it off. But when I saw the delay tactics been used by Buhari lawyers I have to think again. .......SMH for the country
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by fiizznation: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
ojtech8291:
1. NDA then don't care about certificate. Especially if you are from North up till now you can pass through NDA without certificate. 2. People talk about the F9 because of the fake certificate produced by the late principal. There's no need of querying him over anything because you can't win any case against the sitting president and a retired military general. God will help us!!
This is nothing but pure fallacy combined with ignorance

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by lastpage: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
360command:
Nonsense! I hate this country everyday. A president who publicly brought in a fake certificate isn't dealt with by law..
if we were the ones that forge, we would be given 50 years without trial.

This country hates 'GOATS' like you as well.

Bring forward your PROOF that his certificate was fake ...or STFU!

Dolts like you just run your mouth on your free MTN internet because the Govt has not strated enforcing laws about online silliness?

Are you smarter than the trained Lawyer who just "received sense".

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Eboski:
Good news to the federal govt
at list he can now focus on governance without distraction from anyone.

Yes ooooooo
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by nairalandankrah: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
if he had the certificate, he would have shown it. we all know he has none..he just maneuvered his way through the legal system

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Nonsense the man has been settled.Someone else in PDP should take up this case.We cannot allow a fraud to continue to preside over us.

Keep quiet
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by defash8: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Buhari has no WAEC certificate, barawo banza.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by sekundosekundo: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
PMB and his supporters should not hit their chest in boast. I don't see Buhari contesting for 2nd term.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by bejeria101(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Coward! So them don scare you and you freaked out. Daura landlord doesnt have it,he would be removed any which way.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by lastpage: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
slap1:
I have lost faith in this useless country and its castrated judiciary.

You are "useless and inconsequential" to the country as well so, make haste and gerrout, ....the country will not miss you and will be happier for it. angry angry

Now, do the "needful" and phuck-off to Israel or wherever you think you are from.
grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by sekundosekundo: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
franciskaine:
goan pickup the case now

Are you not corrupt
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by billyG(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
TheFreeOne:

You are the illiterate fooling yourself here. I asked you a question but you try to be smart when you are not.

If his certificate was destroyed by IBB why can't he write Cambridge for a copy/evidence to show he truly sat for the exam? or are you insinuating that's impossible too.

Buhari is a product of quota system and "will pass" recommendation. Or better still you can use google search in locating Buhari certificate like you did searching for evidence during Enugu Fulani terrorists attack.
Person that sat for wasc 50yrs ago were can he find his ID or exam card to show cambridge he sat 4 d exam?did u still have yur secondary school ID,or class result card or waec exam card?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by fiizznation: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
csamii:

Well in a sane country, your president is a fraud. He will be indicted then his trial will commence and a possible jail time awaits but this is Nigeria! Anything goes grin

Nobody is going to do anything but please, stop calling him a man of integrity ok?
Well at least you admitted that nobody is going to do anything because there was no damn case in the first place. The Republicans wanted to used this kind of skewed approach against barrack Obama, but their plan failed woefully.

Like I said earlier, if I were to be the President, I would have made sure that the lawyer that filed this malicious case spend the rest of his life in Guantanamo
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by demio007: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
And who are you that will warrant a seating President to show you and your ilks his certificate? Even if he eventually brings out his certificate, I'm very sure fellaz like you will say the certificate is a fake. Anyway I'm sure the presidency don't have that luxurious time to waste on nonsensical thing like this 'certificate saga.

no time to show cert, but hv time and money to employ 15 SANs

lol.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by pafygodo: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Nonsense the man has been settled.Someone else in PDP should take up this case.We cannot allow a fraud to continue to preside over us.
You had better start to prepare for 2019 to ensure your benefactors are returned to power.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by 1stdammy: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
If I were to be buhari, I would have make sure the lawyer that filed that defaming case spend the rest of his miserable life in jail; Even not for anything, but to teach other fraudulent lawyers like him never to mix 'politics with job'. What silly case did the illiterate lawyer has in the first place? The constitution is very clear about the requirements anybody that wished to contest for the highest office must have and SSCE certificate isn't the only thing somebody needs.

And as for the people saying buhari should had produced his cert and show it to the world, well sorry folks, but the President isn't obliged to show anybody his certificate.Btw what is even the status of the inconsequential lawyer that warrants the President to show him his certificate? If y'all want to see his certificate, then I suggest you folks take a stroll to asovilla and ask him for his certificate. Funny.

Anyway the lawyer should just thank his stars
Imagine, See ur life o. And u go school o......
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by OLADD: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
Lol. Ok buhari doesn't have the certificate. The question now is; what are you going to do about it? Are you gonna keep on crying on a faceless forum or are you gonna pick up the case from where the illiterate lawyer stopped? Your answer is needed

Dude, what's wrong with you? Do you have any iota of shame at all? How can you so aimlessly and mischievously justify apparent fraud? You hail someone as been upright yet, when confronted with a simple integrity test of producing his WAEC Certificate, he failed woefully. To add salt to an already bad injury, this man has the audacity to prosecute Senate leadership for forgery. He goes about telling the whole world how he's "fighting corruption". This clearly shows neither Buhari nor his supporters (including you) have conscience. May God reward you accordingly.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by eagleeye2: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mylove55:
since d case is important to ur life, while not pick-up d case, onuofia
Still thinking about the quality of Education in Nigeria, after seeing the bolded.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by eligibility: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=junketer post=47066580]Weldone buhari, you have finally succeeded in muting every opposition. Only fayose is left for now . I fear for my fellow nigerians. A dictator is in our midst, supported by zombies. This is no more democracy. [/quo

افﻻ تعقلون ؟
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by goaldynboy: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:

The lawyer might have been bribed or his life is being threatened, that is why he had to apply to discontinue the matter! How we miss courageous and incorruptible lawyers like Gani Fawehinmi and Timi de Law who would have followed this matter to its logical conclusion!

As it stands now, the matter is not yet heard on merit! This means that proper trial has not yet begun or tested before the claimant decided to discontinue the matter! This also means that anybody can still take up the matter and reinstitute the matter in a court of law!!!
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by IME1: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
hi NLers,
help
this is a serious SOS
that is preventing me from evening looking at my phone or checking my airtel account balance.
On Sunday i bought N500 airtel credit in a bus park since i was embarking on a trip.
i loaded it and it was successful. i now had a balance of about N508 thereabout.
between Sunday and Monday i kept receiving e-job 'flash' messages (not even proper sms)
that i kept ignoring them as i was not interested, the jobs were not in my area and I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE FOR E-JOB ALERTS.
By Tuesday i sent a text and received an airtel notification that my text was sent at N4 and my balance is now N124!!!
i was livid! i called customer care immediately and they told me i had subscribed for e-job alerts!
i told them i did no such thing because:
-i have a job to God's glory
-i have worked for a number of years
-my phone is not touch screen so they is no question of if i mistakenly subscribed
the customer care agent gave many gibberish excuses and told me she would unsubscribe from their centre and gave me a format and a number to text to also unsubscribe.
i did still wondering how i would get my over N330 credit e-job alerts had taken.
By Wednesday i still got the alerts and kept checking my credit balance.
to my chagrin i kept watching N30 being taken away with each passing text which were coming in bulk.
i called the customer care line 3 different times, spoke to different people and insisted on speaking with their supervisor which i finally did.
none of the conversations i had with them yielded anything positive.
i was told my credit would not be refunded and i will have to wait for 12 hours before i am removed from the e-job subscription! by then i had N34. after raked for them. i cut the call and got the next e-job alert which also took the last N30!

Nlers i wish to pursue this matter because:
-what is the guarantee that if i re-charge my phone i will not be debited again
-why should my money go? if i had loaded N1000 or more is that how i would have lost my money
-if i had only one line would i have been stranded for the irresponsibility of airtel and overzealous service providers
-i am not the only one that has experienced this
-i did not subscribe why should i be automatically made to pay for what i dd not ask for

I would post this in every possible thread until it gets the attention of airtel.
if anyone know how i can reach NCC to complain pls tell
is there any other way i can get justice
is NCC the only regulatory body
how do i get a more authoritative airtel staff to address this matter?

Help oh... because sadly i have had this line since Econet (2003)
imagine how they are treating such a long time customer.

AIRTEL SCAM ALERT
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by moseunited: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Shame onto this country and the federal Government
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by druboon404: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

You think this case is over? Just sit and watch as more courageous person picks up this case!!! Imagine threatening someone over it with jail!!!
Are you not courageous?What is stopping you from taking up the case?..abi you dey fear fear?..Common be courgeous and take up the case asap so that you can disgrace President Buhari...or don't you want to be an hero?..hhahahahhaha
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by eagleeye2: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
Well at least you admitted that nobody is going to do anything because there was no damn case in the first place. The Republicans wanted to used this kind of skewed approach against barrack Obama, but their plan failed woefully.

Like I said earlier, if I were to be the President, I would have made sure that the lawyer that filed this malicious case spend the rest of his life in Guantanamo
The same quality of Education. smh. While Buhari's children are schooling abroad.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by fero07(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
[i][color=#990000]And who are you that will warrant a seating President to show you and your ilks his certificate? Even if he eventually brings out his certificate, I'm very sure fellaz like you will say the certificate is a fake. Anyway I'm sure the presidency don't have that luxurious time to waste on nonsensical thing like this 'certificate saga.
[/color=#990000][i]
guy easy, you talk to much....
Anybody pay you....
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by elisra(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
Where is the case here? That a general, a one time head of state doesn't have 'SSCE' certificate? Doesn't it even sound ridiculously silly to any sane mind? Besides, aren't you guys the same set of people who said the President had F9 in mathematics, the same set of people asking for that same SSCE you folks said the President got F9 in mathematics? You lots are confused though
my dear bubu became head of state by planning a coup not buy merit or election.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by OLADD: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
moseunited:
Shame onto this country and the federal Government

And shame to all the children of perdition who support this apparent fraud but go about condemning Dasuki, Saraki, FFK etc for fraud. This nation is jinxed.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by gomeks(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=kcnwaigbo post=47067093]

You think this case is over? Just sit and watch as more courageous person picks up this case!!! Imagine threatening someone over it with jail!!! [/quote

I know lawyers like you will take over. Radarada
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by afopower(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
u r a Nigerian, do d needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Elections: INEC Results Collation Process Not Transparent.. E. U / Many Operatives Feared Killed As Gunmen Burn Station In Anambra / Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.