Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,578 members, 7,934,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? (13441 Views)

GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. / Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2009
i take it this your vote of thanks means we're done with this topic?
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
probably
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by crosstheshowboy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2009
', It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a nagging wife in a big house.' prov. 21:19.

That, there, is your answer, partyboy.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2009
Well she has to be nagging fior a reason undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by crosstheshowboy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nag for a reason, my foot! Even the holy book pitys the menfolk. I dont know how anyone can stand the constant 'yab' 'yab' 'yab'
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by dani1luv: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2009
A nagging sumborri. . .chai you never see wen mechanic panel-beat moto
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
look like this topic ain't about to go away antyime soon wink
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by eclear(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2009
George_D:

look like this topic ain't about to go away antyime soon wink

lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by steve49ja(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2009
Best treatment? Walk away, if you cant. Keep silent and do something else
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by kanyeWest1: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
Best treatment for a Nagging babe used to be ignoring her but these days, beating the living Shit out of her seems to be in vogue and most men seem to feel satisfied that they have solved a potentially irritating situation by extending a fist or a wonderful slap. Well for me, the belt treatment does wonders though!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by na2day2(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Well she has to be nagging fior a reason undecided undecided

women retarded excuse 101 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2009
Its best I ignore u because u make it your business to antagonise everything I say. Retarded really? is your mom retarded too?
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2009
**tongue-tied! grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by dani1luv: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2009
Lip-Sealed
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2009
candy lipped undecided
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by dani1luv: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
ooh jeez!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by NegroNtns(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2009
Im not sure guys understand the pain of a fist punch on a woman. Equally, I'm not sure women understand the damage of a nagging tongue on guys. In both cases there is abuse. Sometimes abuse is what makes a relationship rock. . just make sure you can take what you dish out before becoming lifelong partners.

Personally, I will walk away from a nag. I'd go shoot billiards or find something to do out there. If I return and the nagging continues then she need something else and trust me. . I got it coming!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by na2day2(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Its best I ignore u because u make it your business to antagonise everything I say. Retarded really? is your mom retarded too?

sorry, my mom don't nag, but i guess u learned from ur mom and it obviously shows, like i said retarded tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Im not sure guys understand the pain of a fist punch on a woman. Equally, I'm not sure women understand the damage of a nagging tongue on guys. In both cases there is abuse. Sometimes abuse is what makes a relationship rock. . just make sure you can take what you dish out before becoming lifelong partners.

Personally, I will walk away from a nag. I'd go shoot billiards or find something to do out there. If I return and the nagging continues then she need something else and trust me. . I got it coming!

o boy. you sound like a punch bag oooo! grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 13, 2010
^^ LOL.

@ topic: s.ex.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2010
mzdarkskin,
are you sure about this? wink
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2010
^^ *gasps* what are you implying?! seriously i think so. . . cry

the only thing is you have to be good other wise she will add that "disservice" when she gets out of bed and gives you round two of cussing! grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2010
ok. looks like your talking out of experience wink
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 27, 2011
^^ grin grin

I forgot about this thread, smiley
As I said before. . .Give her some cock. cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by BloodShed1: 3:08pm On May 27, 2011
@OP

As soon as she nags, it's time to go. It's all downhill from there.

Unless you're a Womanliness, and I assume you are.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 7:12am On May 28, 2011
smh.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by 190: 7:29am On May 28, 2011
Flog her arse

Spare the cane, spoil the biitch undecided
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by aminalib(f): 11:48pm On May 30, 2011
190:

Flog her arse

Spare the cane, spoil the biitch undecided

and then u woke up after she beat u like a slave kiss
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by 190: 11:54pm On May 30, 2011
aminalib:

and then u woke up after she beat u like a slave kiss

Looool -- No woman can touch me, she would wake up the next day in a cemetery angry
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by aminalib(f): 11:59pm On May 30, 2011
190:

Looool -- No woman can touch me, she would wake up the next day in a cemetery angry

yes she would be at a cementery with u in the coffin, undecided
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by 190: 12:04am On May 31, 2011
shocked angry angry

Hmm, I know your type -- you need sturborn hand!

Anyway Talk 2 u later sis, [size=4pt]just got a vistor[/size] off 2 bed  angry
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by aminalib(f): 12:07am On May 31, 2011
190:

shocked angry angry

Hmm, I know your type -- you need sturborn hand!

Anyway Talk 2 u later sis, [size=4pt]just got a vistor[/size] off 2 bed  angry

that visitor must be ur left hand, nite nite, don't choke the turkey to hard, remember u have cooking oil near ur bed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is This Curvy Lady The Most Endowed Lady In The Music Industry (photos) / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? / Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.