Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,671 members, 7,941,592 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? (13456 Views)

GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. / Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by ejeba(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
ignore her and if you can't then RUN
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Sprumbaba: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2009
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2009
sayso:

bros George how far,just dey enjoy your yans in NL.carry on man,nothn mega

my man, nothing spoil. no be only one place man go dey forever. make i flex small for here too grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Henrygirl(f): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2009
Ask her what is wrong. Sometimes women nag because it is a last resort to working out a problem within the relationship. Usually, she's already told you what the problem is, but for some reason, you may not have heeded. Most men want to avoid confrontations while most women like to face it head on. The reason being, she just wants to get something solved so she can feel secure in the relationship. Both the man and the woman need to find a common ground of understanding one another's communication. Men and women just don't communicate the same. Learning great communication skills is a great way to begin the effort of solving the nagging issue. This is my opinion, as I am no expert.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by mamagee6(f): 1:42am On Sep 17, 2009
Become a nagger. grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Henrygirl(f): 5:35am On Sep 17, 2009
,mama-gee:

Become a nagger. grin grin

You just may be onto something, wink
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by SeanT21(f): 6:36am On Sep 17, 2009
~~Do what the heck she says and she will stop~~ wink
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by nethacker(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2009
Henrygirl:

Ask her what is wrong. Sometimes women nag because it is a last resort to working out a problem within the relationship. Usually, she's already told you what the problem is, but for some reason, you may not have heeded. Most men want to avoid confrontations while most women like to face it head on. The reason being, she just wants to get something solved so she can feel secure in the relationship. Both the man and the woman need to find a common ground of understanding one another's communication. Men and women just don't communicate the same. Learning great communication skills is a great way to begin the effort of solving the nagging issue. This is my opinion, as I am no expert.
So u mean if something's needed tell a man; if something needs to be DONE tell a woman so she can NAG grin grin
I dont knw y Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember
If she NAGS always,Be to her virtues very kind n to her faults a little blind. grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2009
Topic.

You've got draw her close, cos those are her trying times and u need 2 embrace her d more, seek to knw what her problem is rather than bein harsh over her nagging bit as many claim.
Just try and undastand what suits u best during such period. Most guys claiming the opposite HERE, would never do such a thing.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Henrygirl(f): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2009
nethacker:

So u mean if something's needed tell a man; if something needs to be DONE tell a woman so she can NAG grin grin
I dont knw y Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember
If she NAGS always,Be to her virtues very kind n to her faults a little blind.  grin grin

Perhaps you should re-read my post and then read the one the brother above ^^^ posted. You just may understand my point a bit clearer.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2009
keep an ear plug handy. when she begins her usual nagging act, go for your plugs and shut out the harrangue! grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Henrygirl(f): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2009
George_D:

keep an ear plug handy. when she begins her usual nagging act, go for your plugs and shut out the harrangue! grin

LOL!!! Stop that! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by cosmaths(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2009
I know of girl dat looks finer wen she nags so i just watch her do her fink nd same 2 odas who nag cuz am nt a quarrelsome person but if she keeps nagging apply any of dose suggestion above lik d lng thing in d mouth nd odas lol
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nonnyl(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2009
Silence the nagger ass. Ope it gotta pay her mehn! Gurls wahala. Wonder ooo.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2009
***winks*** grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2009
George_D:

***winks*** grin

do this wink
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by galatico(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2009
SMACK DOWN!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by deetosh(f): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2009
german007:

candylips and deetosh,

Did u read what i wrote before you talk about silence?, lol

Maybe u shuld read my post again.

Silence is better, but if u know u cant keep quiet, better leave d scene. u can make r more angry if u argue wit her nd u might also get angry in d process den u'll both say wat u will regret later wen .
best tin is 2 allow her say all she wants 2 say den bring d issue up wen she has calmed down. bt don't ever ignore d issue cos if u do it wuld be like a time bomb waitn 2 explode d next time u repeat wat made her angry, nd den it wuld be worse

u keep silent wen she's naggn bt u don't leave d issue unresolved. d guy must av been keepn silence evrytm she nags abt d same issue  nd She's definitely expectn a response 4rm d guy. she's been pushed 2 d extreme, nd she reacted d only she knew.  dat definitely got a response 4rm d guy, albeit d wrong one   shocked embarassed embarassed
as
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2009
candylips:

do this wink

thanks. i like this better grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by german007(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2009
Bros GEORGE i hail oh

Nah u again? U still dey town?, Nothing do u sir, u r just too much sir,
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2009
@german007,
my man, i dey o! we just dey run things here. grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by BABE3: 6:39am On Sep 18, 2009
Yall dat r sayin SLAP HER! ND ALL THESE shitty stuffs, like r u guyz serious? dat aint ryt!
SOLUTION, if d babe is continuously nagging, leave her or smthing, but if u "LOVE"her dat much(asin despite her nagging), then u have 2 deal with the aftermath. BUT if d nagging jst started, try and calm her down and sort things out. bla bla bla
but all these "SLAP HER"comments will deffo not help, ND yh if d nagging actually makes sense then, but if it doesnt then maybe she wants some attention.
1 last thing-- I typed "F**k" nd it changed to "MESS" after I posted my reply, is dat ryt or is it my PC?
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2009
1 last thing-- I typed "F**k" nd it changed to "MESS" after I posted my reply, is dat ryt or is it my PC?
NL does not permits the use of cruel and dirty words or phrases as such, so it wasnt a typo error just a spambot thang. wink
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by shawn123: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2009
solution = dump her ass? tongue
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2009
for real
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by EmekaOBIN: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
at the end of the day if you are not happy dissolve the relationship. I know its easier said than done, but there are good non-nagging babes out there. In the meantime you can try to sit her down and try to find out what is bothering her, usually women are pissed because they want something or because they are unhappy about something you are doing or did. Or they are unhappy be because you didn't do something you were supposed to do. If her rants are just illogical ramblings, then i suggest you vacate.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
EmekaOBIN:

at the end of the day if you are not happy dissolve the relationship. I know its easier said than done, but there are good non-nagging babes out there. In the meantime you can try to sit her down and try to find out what is bothering her, usually women are pissed because they want something or because they are unhappy about something you are doing or did. Or they are unhappy be because you didn't do something you were supposed to do. If her rants are just illogical ramblings, then i suggest you vacate.
[/quot

out where?
all babes nag.its in their DNA
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by jaybee3(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
dump
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by coolnigga: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
What you need to do is 2 reply her with funny words, to distract her 4rom her nagging topic, then when she is quiet about it you can now grab her and kiss her off her feet. tongue kiss cry
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by wales(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
I feel this will be the best, grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by coolnigga: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2009
Just calm her down then grab her and kiss her off her feet. kiss cry tongue
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2009
wales:

I feel this will be the best, grin grin grin

i'd be careful if i were you. somebody seeing this might label you a child molester grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nollywood Set To Release First Hardcore P*rnographic Movie...see 'deadly' Screen / My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! / People Caught Having S£x In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.