Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,126 members, 7,900,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? (13384 Views)

GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. / Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by oyinlaifa(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
Yumi:

I expect the man to be a grown up and deal with the problem.  Why is that difficult?  Sit down talk about and try to find ways to resolve the problem and work on them.  It shouldnt get to the stage where the woman is nagging you if it has then its already late.  Men have to start taking responsibility in relationships too and recognise where things are going wrong.  Its always the woman doing the nagging cause she is trying to fix things to prevent a break up and that is not good as a relationship is a partnership.   I personally never nag a man cause I hate nagging, if your not going to contribute effort to the relationship why should I, I tell you about the problem a few times if you don't make effort to fix it and it all falls to bits so be it I am not going to force you.  I don't believe in forcing anyone to do anything if a man doesn't want to lose a woman he will fix up and cooperate to resolve problems if not he will ignore her and the relationship will become a total mess till they break up.  Simple.  

grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2009
Yumi:

I expect the man to be a grown up and deal with the problem.  Why is that difficult?  Sit down talk about and try to find ways to resolve the problem and work on them.  It shouldnt get to the stage where the woman is nagging you if it has then its already late.  Men have to start taking responsibility in relationships too and recognise where things are going wrong.  Its always the woman doing the nagging cause she is trying to fix things to prevent a break up and that is not good as a relationship is a partnership.   I personally never nag a man cause I hate nagging, if your not going to contribute effort to the relationship why should I, I tell you about the problem a few times if you don't make effort to fix it and it all falls to bits so be it I am not going to force you.  I don't believe in forcing anyone to do anything if a man doesn't want to lose a woman he will fix up and cooperate to resolve problems if not he will ignore her and the relationship will become a total mess till they break up. Simple.  

Point 1:
If there's a problem, what stops the woman from talking to the man about it? Are you saying women are not grown up? Perhaps you are, and that's why they nag in the first place. It's difficult because the woman does not see any reason to behave maturedly and [i]talk [/i]to the man, try to see why there's a problem in the first place and prolly fix it.

Point 2:
An irresonsible man wouldn't ignore her, but rather hit her (at least that's what i believe). A responsible man knows that even if he hits her, it doesn't guarantee that she'll stop nagging (it doesn't apply to all women as we both know). So the issue of 'taking responsibility' in relationships actually goes beyond trying to talk to a nagging woman.

Point 3:
You say it's [i]always [/i]the woman doing the nagging to prevent a break up? So the man doesn't try to prevent a break up too? From your post, am tempted to think that you believe most, if not all problems in relationships is the man's fault (with emphasis on 'tempted to believe').

Point 4:
Just as you don't believe in nagging (congrats to you), so do i. I personally believe that a woman must be able to get through to a man she's in a relationship with. If she can't, then i don't really see a 'relationship' there. Now, am not saying that men are not to be blamed sometimes, but you have to realize that more often than not, the 'problem' wasn't really a problem at all if they took the time to sit down and talk and not nag.

In conclusion to the above points, sometimes, when it comes to nagging, there are so many different reasons for it. If the man and the woman cannot sit down and talk about it, then perhaps the love has gone cold. If things go on and on like that and it becomes worse, it gets to a point where it'd be 'too late to apologize'. grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by RichyBlacK(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
Two hot slaps 0.2 seconds apart, has been demonstrated to do the trick. Some advocate one slap, others say three slaps, however, current research published in leading anti-nagging journals including the famous Nagicide Journal recommends only two hot slaps. The 0.2 seconds interval is optimal to ensure immediate silence by the nagging wife.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by bigben3: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
keep quiet,if that will not do the trick,just walk out on her,that'll make her look real stupid and am sure she will shut her running tapmouth
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by german007(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2009
big ben

wat if u come back house and she don vex no cook your food?lol,
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2009
act as if u're alone
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Eaglebabe: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2009
A nagging babe is not even an option because the bible said that it is better to live on the roof top than to live in the same house with a nagging woman.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by canuck(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2009
No be long tin, See muzzle in the pic - Either you use it or she uses it grin

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by canuck(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Two hot slaps 0.2 seconds apart, has been demonstrated to do the trick. Some advocate one slap, others say three slaps, however, current research published in leading anti-nagging journals including the famous Nagicide Journal recommends only two hot slaps. The 0.2 seconds interval is optimal to ensure immediate silence by the nagging wife.

Haba Richy!!! Ogini? Ki lo de? cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by bigben3: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
german007:

big ben

wat if u come back house and she don vex no cook your food?lol,
the better for her,because i wont even touch her meal in the first instance,you must make her realise as a matter of principle that nagging in whatever form is unacceptable.If she has issues,we can quietly discuss it and move on.Don't think i get liver for nagging woman oh
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by bigben3: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2009
Eaglebabe:

A nagging babe is not even an option because the bible said that it is better to live on the roof top than to live in the same house with a nagging woman.
i feel you 100%
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by nickybayo(f): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2009
german007:

LOL, Like i said b4

Give her a good good pound from behind, l.Make her explode 3times, take her to ecstasy, Believe me she'l shut up, and even make u meal afterwards and clean up all the mess she's made while nagging and fighting

.Nagging girls turn me on big time, I simply know what they need, lol

pshhhhh{ angry angry}
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2009
grin
silence is the best, but if it continues give her the beating of her life
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by lawrence83: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2009
love her, feed her, never leave her

ironically though!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by 8inch: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
a love-vendor slap!!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2009
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by U1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
Just keep quiet and watch her, or else walk out on her. By the way, what are you doing with such a girl?
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2009
love-vendor her butt! grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by ridgeman: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2009
women seem to nag when they are not getting the required affection (sex is not affection oh), attention or response.

But a nagging woman i.e. one that goes on and on will always nag regardless of the situation - so you gotta decide if you're going to stick around and take it or hit the road,
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by chic2pimp(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ Poster Give her a good slap in the face. That will shut her up cool.

You can Thank me later on.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
yeah. a slap btw her legs! grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by U1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

@ Poster Give her a good slap in the face. That will shut her up cool.

You can Thank me later on.

Guy, you wicked no be small grin

George_D:

yeah. a slap btw her legs! grin

Mr George, you for take am easy now, small pikin dey for here. angry
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
beat her.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Yumi(f): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Point 1:
If there's a problem, what stops the woman from talking to the man about it? Are you saying women are not grown up? Perhaps you are, and that's why they nag in the first place. It's difficult because the woman does not see any reason to behave maturedly and [i]talk [/i]to the man, try to see why there's a problem in the first place and prolly fix it.

Usually they have and the man isn't listening refer to my earlier point.  Personally I don't nag and I tend to have chats if I am not happy about something.  The thing I can't stand though is if I am trying to be constructive and a man ignores me as when he ignores me it is saying to me he doesn't want to speak to me, therefore he doesn't want to see me.

Point 2:
An irresonsible man wouldn't ignore her, but rather hit her (at least that's what i believe). A responsible man knows that even if he hits her, it doesn't guarantee  that she'll stop nagging (it doesn't apply to all women as we both know). So the issue of 'taking responsibility' in relationships actually goes beyond trying to talk to a nagging woman.

if a man hits a woman he has lost control of the situation and himself.   He has also lost all respect from his woman. Not a good thing.

Point 3:
You say it's [i]always [/i]the woman doing the nagging to prevent a break up? So the man doesn't try to prevent a break up too? From your post, am tempted to think that you believe most, if not all problems in relationships is the man's fault (with emphasis on 'tempted to believe').

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley  Remember we women are always right wink

Point 4:
Just as you don't believe in nagging (congrats to you), so do i. I personally believe that a woman must be able to get through to a man she's in a relationship with. If she can't, then i don't really see a 'relationship' there. Now, am not saying that men are not to be blamed sometimes, but you have to realize that more often than not, the 'problem' wasn't really a problem at all if they took the time to sit down and talk and not nag.

In conclusion to the above points, sometimes, when it comes to nagging, there are so many different reasons for it. If the man and the woman cannot sit down and talk about it, then perhaps the love has gone cold. If things go on and on like that and it becomes worse, it gets to a point where it'd be 'too late to apologize'.   grin

Thats fine but when a man ignores problems, he can only expect the woman to nag him and the relationship to fall to bits.  If you share your body with someone you should be willing to listen to them sometimes and work through the issues.  If not don't sleep with them or be in a relationship with them my viewpoint, then noone will nag you.  Simple.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by leye1234(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
@poster, I have a lasting solution for you. PUSH the BITCH off the BRIDGE.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Yumi(f): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2009
leye1234:

@poster, I have a lasting solution for you. PUSH the BITCH off the BRIDGE.

you need a hug or something, or a role model or something, or wait

you need

you need , Jesus my friend.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by olugbon01(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
chai! leye1234, this one no gud o, what if she hapun to be ur blood sister
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by DISTINCT89(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2009
Keep her cool, peck her, then put her on bed
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Anabel(f): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2009
just keep quiet, and when you feel you can take it anymore, walk out of the god damn door.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by canuck(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

beat her.

Oh come on, davidylan, you're too much for that cool
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by leye1234(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2009
@poster and Yumi, I was just joking ooooooo. Please don't push her yet!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Amigoz(f): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2009
Tape her mouth with sellotape undecided tongue

And if she decides ur sexual urge is too much, she can glue ur kini down cheesy cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. / Ladies Which Would You Prefer? / Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.