Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,029 members, 7,966,794 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? (13479 Views)

GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. / Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Enockia(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
sesman:

Give her a dirty slap grin

dat's not too nice
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by izeek(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2009
iice:

gbam!

slap abi!
sesman just proffered that solution.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Gabry(f): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
candylips:

Gabry no he didn't say so

he typed it. Not me. So suit him which part he wants to say.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
hmmmm, this is hard, let's see, when she nags, just ignore her and whistle your favorite song. if that infuriate her more, walk away and act like she does not count.

then later after she might have cooled down, sex starve for a month especially the days after THE PERIOD, thats when the itching is the highest, well for some people that is,
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by kayc33(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
@topic
a b!tch slap would do, tried it n its been working for me tongue cool
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by ebila(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2009
@poster,
Simple! dump her ass! Or u just might be digging ur own grave.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 11, 2009
Anytime a babe nags to me i start to recollect Star Wars scene in my head trust me by the time am done i'll find out that i just missed out 15mins of Pms drama queen act.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by posakosa(m): 12:38am On Sep 11, 2009
Phuck her hard and well.   she will keep SHUT.  grin grin

nagging women aren't being banged well enough. Great sex should keep her in line and in check.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Dclique(m): 2:21am On Sep 11, 2009
Lmao, haba!!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by NegroNtns(m): 2:43am On Sep 11, 2009
Give her some sugar wink

Rave, well said! grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by posakosa(m): 3:17am On Sep 11, 2009
Dclique:

Lmao, haba!!

Its the truth now grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2009
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Vuitton(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2009
Put a di*k in her mouth tongue
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by yjay(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2009
Vuitton:

Put a di*k in her mouth tongue

lmao, that shld SHUT HER UP!!!!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Vuitton(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2009
For sure. . .
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by biola44: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2009
posakosa:

Phuck her hard and well. she will keep SHUT. grin grin

nagging women aren't being banged well enough. Great sex should keep her in line and in check.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by german007(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2009
LOL, Like i said b4

Give her a good good pound from behind, l.Make her explode 3times, take her to ecstasy, Believe me she'l shut up, and even make u meal afterwards and clean up all the mess she's made while nagging and fighting

.Nagging girls turn me on big time, I simply know what they need, lol
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Enockia(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2009
IFELEKE:

Topic
Silence while she raves,walking out while she rants.

i tried it and it worked perfectly

damm i can't beliv wat i'm seeing
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2009
german007:

LOL, Like i said b4

Give her a good good pound from behind, l.Make her explode 3times, take her to ecstasy, Believe me she'l shut up, and even make u meal afterwards and clean up all the mess she's made while nagging and fighting

.Nagging girls turn me on big time, I simply know what they need, lol

STFU cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Dclique(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2009
Damn!. If there is 1 thing this thread aint lacking its Hot guys.

I bow for una o!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by posakosa(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2009
Dclique:

Damn!. If there is 1 thing this thread aint lacking its Hot guys.

I bow for una o!

hahaha!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by posakosa(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2009
biola44:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Biola, ehn is it not the truth, two things women loff: GREAT sex and money. they can never compromise for those two things. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Bossbitch(f): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2009
simply ignore her
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Yumi(f): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2009
when you start ignoring a woman and playing games like that you destroy the relationship. Women usually only nag cause they feel frustrated and because the man is ignoring a problem. Deal with the problem and sort it out and you stop the nagging. Things improve ignoring is a destructive thing and really disrespectful. If a man ignores you, you mean nothing to him.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by r231(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2009
Yumi:

when you start ignoring a woman and playing games like that you destroy the relationship. Women usually only nag cause they feel frustrated and because the man is ignoring a problem. Deal with the problem and sort it out and you stop the nagging. Things improve ignoring is a destructive thing and really disrespectful. If a man ignores you, you mean nothing to him.

well said
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by unitee(f): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2009
@poster find out where you are lacking noone naggs when they are satisfied :WORD
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2009
undecided
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by DrLorenz1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2009
Yumi:

U are right Yumi, but you have to understand that when a man responds to a woman's nagging, she might feel she's making the man angry, so she'll continue. But when you ignore her, she'll get the message and stop nagging eventually.

When a woman cannot talk to a man about an issue and instead of trying to work out a possible solution to the problem resorts to nagging, what do you expect the man to do? As to your assertion that if a man ignores a woman it means nothing to him, i'd say it's wrong. If that was the case, then the woman in question wouldn't be near the man in the first place.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Yumi(f): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

U are right Yumi, but you have to understand that when a man responds to a woman's nagging, she might feel she's making the man angry, so she'll continue. But when you ignore her, she'll get the message and stop nagging eventually.

When a woman cannot talk to a man about an issue and instead of trying to work out a possible solution to the problem resorts to nagging, what do you expect the man to do? As to your assertion that if a man ignores a woman it means nothing to him, i'd say it's wrong. If that was the case, then the woman in question wouldn't be near the man in the first place.

I expect the man to be a grown up and deal with the problem.  Why is that difficult?  Sit down talk about and try to find ways to resolve the problem and work on them.  It shouldnt get to the stage where the woman is nagging you if it has then its already late.  Men have to start taking responsibility in relationships too and recognise where things are going wrong.  Its always the woman doing the nagging cause she is trying to fix things to prevent a break up and that is not good as a relationship is a partnership.   I personally never nag a man cause I hate nagging, if your not going to contribute effort to the relationship why should I, I tell you about the problem a few times if you don't make effort to fix it and it all falls to bits so be it I am not going to force you.  I don't believe in forcing anyone to do anything if a man doesn't want to lose a woman he will fix up and cooperate to resolve problems if not he will ignore her and the relationship will become a total mess till they break up. Simple.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by tRoOE(f): 4:19am On Sep 15, 2009
Ignore her, and find sumthing to occupy your mind
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2009
its very hard to ignore babes
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by german007(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
lol, true candylips, very very hard to ignore them, they always have a way of getting at us men, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.