Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,671 members, 7,941,590 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? (13455 Views)

GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. / Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by holythug(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2009
german machine. . .
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by rasputinn(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2009
Nezan:

Come to think of it, dont all women nag?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by denony(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2009
denony:

From past experience  grin

While she naggs just keep cool  smiley
when the nagging is too hot, just lock her in the bedroom
after 30 minutes, she will start vibrating, pouns on her,
as she naggs, you shaggs from different angels,
and the nagging will turn to  music verses (patra) below  grin

yeah u gonna kill me, it's bitter-sweet , yeah
but i will dealwith you after this , yeah come on shagg me well , yeah
i promise i will never nagg again , yeah, what do you take me for , yeah
grin  grin  grin
when u've finally drop the rain
just fall off start laughing, she must ask you wats so funny,
just tell her u always enjoy it this way.
 shocked
bet me she will never nagg again  grin
Michael 13:

man did u really experience this, damn i wish i have a girl

No, but yes  grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GEW: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2009
nagging is not good for your health
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by kellorah: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2009
Don't put up with it. . . . u wont be a happy man.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2009
hey how u dey
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by RUBRICS(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2009
Just be quiet @ dt moment but talk 2 head afterward
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Scottx(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
Just be quiet each time she nags. this will be the solution
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by kellorah: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2009
Hmmm. Wot a solution! I guess he should be prepared to be quiet for as long as they're together.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Oluschenco(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
Silence would do better
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by kellorah: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2009
How long is he expected to remain silent for, before he snaps and breaks her head?!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by german007(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2009
A neighbour of mine had a seriously nagging wife. One night the dude came back from a hard day's work, wife was nagging as usual. He ignored her and went to the living room , he lay down on the sofa to watch football on tv so as to relax himsef and get away from her nagging

.minutes later the wife enter the living room come pour bucket of ice cold water ontop the dude (dude wey jus dey peacefully dey watch tv, wey noh wahala nebody). THE GUY BEAT HER TO A STATE OF CONVULSION.

NOW WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT A WOMAN LIKE DAT .LOL
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by deetosh(f): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2009
Silence is better, but if u know u cant keep quiet, better leave d scene. u can make r more angry if u argue wit her nd u might also get angry in d process den u'll both say wat u will regret later wen .
best tin is 2 allow her say all she wants 2 say den bring d issue up wen she has calmed down. bt don't ever ignore d issue cos if u do it wuld be like a time bomb waitn 2 explode d next time u repeat wat made her angry, nd den it wuld be worse shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2009
Silence won't work
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by rubi(f): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
Dissolve the relationship if you don't like it. it could be very very unhealthy
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by german007(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
candylips and deetosh,

Did u read what i wrote before you talk about silence?, lol

"A neighbour of mine had a seriously nagging wife. One night the dude came back from a hard day's work, wife was nagging as usual. He ignored her and went to the living room , he lay down on the sofa to watch football on tv so as to relax himsef and get away from her nagging

.minutes later the wife enter the living room come pour bucket of ice cold  water ontop the dude (dude wey jus dey peacefully dey watch tv, wey noh wahala nebody). THE GUY BEAT HER TO A STATE OF CONVULSION.

NOW WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT A WOMAN LIKE DAT .LOL"
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Oluschenco(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2009
Beating a woman is a crime, but what will man do
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by didoflex(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
' A nagging wife is like a dripping tap, Proverbs 21: 1-19

It's better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife. (21:9)

It's better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and ill tempered wife (21:19)

It's better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife. (Prov 25:24)

She's not your wife yet, so RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Yumi(f): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-324498.0.html

Some women get you back through nagging personally I prefer to deal with my man in other ways.  Either way tho you guys usually done something wrong for a woman to nag you.  So even tho I don't nag personally I still defend my sisters that do cause you probably drove them nuts at some point.  smiley
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by german007(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
@yumi.
Could you pls tell us the "other "ways in which you deal with your man.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by xpensiv: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
walk out on her act like u wanna break up, create space btw both of you,,,, this should let her realise you are not happy being around her,,,
The hot slap will work but for just some moments till she bounces back in two folds grin grin

This is all from experience cool
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Agbalanze(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
deal wit her !
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2009
She might be suffering from a low self-esteem. Raise her self-esteem the best way u can it can be sex, re-assurance of ur love, shopping spree if u really love her and have the means etc . Its also possible she's looking for a way to leave u but wants u to take the action yourself.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2009
raise her self-esteem by sex? where did you get that method? grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by german007(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2009
george d ,

How far bros, Nah u again, U still dey?,
Pls tender your evidence of wat u mean by low self esteem?, lol
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by sayso: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2009
bros George how far,just dey enjoy ur yans in NL.carry on man,nothn mega
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by german007(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2009
George d nah correct nairaland veteran. Nothing do u sir george, u are just too much.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by kellyd1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2009
best treatment for a nagging babe is to silence her, great polytes know what i mean! tongue
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by nethacker(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2009
A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is
extremely beautiful when her lips are closed”
If d above doesnt work, just place her alongside a superior specimen grin grin believe u me ,she will turn green grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by superkay2: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
talk less and smile more
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by bidemi12(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2009
If you love her ignore her and act as if she is not saying anything of interest or importance. Women respond and react only when they feel what they are saying or doing is making an impact. If you dont shout her down. Why take sh@^##t from someone you do not have feelings for?
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by yeswecan(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2009
Who keeps a nagging babe? teach me how.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) / The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.