Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,293 members, 7,900,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? (13385 Views)

GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. / Seven [7] Ways To Deal With A Nagging Girlfriend / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by FREEKIDZZ: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2009
A nagging girl will eventually become a nagging wife. If u make the mistake of marrying her, ogbeni you are on your own. leave her while u still can. There are some things you cant change. Believe me, you dont need that extra headache.shikena! GOODLUCK, U NEED IT grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by sayso: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2009
Whenever she starts nagging,just look at her,admire her,smile a bit,shake your head small small and then walk away.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by dayokanu(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2009
MP3 player or just start laughing hysterically. She would cuss you hard but keep laughing like you have heard the best joke of the century
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by slimcblack: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2009
communication. Addressing the root of her problem usually helps. thats if she is rational enough to listen to your opinion.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by iceland(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2009
Best advice. Do not make the mistake of gettin married to her
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by whitelexi(m): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2009
What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe?

[size=28pt]I KNOW NOT![/size] cool
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by darqly(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2009
Nagging babe? Just a babe and she's already bloody nagging? angry
Show her the door is what i'd do, and if its her house, I'd let myself out- FOR GOOD!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nnabuchic: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2009
Nagging needs Pamparing, but i thinks she needs more nacking
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by german007(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2009
Una dey talk tooo much. Like iv said b4, slam a d::::k into her mouth and make her choke over it. shikena
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2009
undecided undecided 4 now.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by oluagness(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2009
If she is yr wiffy, Give a slap, I mean one dirty slap with your left hand and head for clup house for 24hours

If she is yr gfriend, end her away
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by shilling(f): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2009
Ignore her and keep quiet while she does her thing.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Secretz(f): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2009
lol, all these suggestions to deal with a nagging babe, na waaa oooo. lol

Many men believe even if a babe wants to 'talk' she is nagging. So each person has their own definition of nagging.

The one that works for me when I'm supposedly nagging is to stand there, stare at me and just listen until I stop. Don't even flinch or do a thing. The last thing you want to do is ignore her or act childish, it is better that you 'appear' that you're listening than not, otherwise I guarantee the nagging is likely to increase and she may follow you if you walk away! .  grin   tongue
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by StEdwin(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2009
Silence is the best treatment you can give a nagging babe
I promise you she'll never nag at you again.
It has worked for me.
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by KakiP(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2009
beta flogging!!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Basildon1(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2009
You dont have to slap a nagging b**h but there's no law against grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her real GOOD!!!!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by iyibio: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2009
Pack am SLAP!! grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Michael13(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2009
how about leaving the house for some time, let's say for like two or one months, that we cool her down if she is your wife. but if she is still Ur girlfriend, man why waste time kick her a** out the door in fact kick her till her a** rests in Toronto.

No need crying over split milk, why cry when the milk is not already split?
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2009
iyibio:

Pack am SLAP!! grin

so person fit pack slap undecided
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Michael13(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2009
candylips:

so person fit pack slap undecided
no be new thing especially if dey girl dey misbehave - that one dey worse than nagging grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by denony(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2009
From past experience  grin

While she naggs just keep cool  smiley
when the nagging is too hot, just lock her in the bedroom
after 30 minutes, she will start vibrating, pouns on her,
as she naggs, you shaggs from different angels,
and the nagging will turn to  music verses (patra) below  grin

yeah u gonna kill me, it's bitter-sweet , yeah
but i will dealwith you after this , yeah come on shagg me well , yeah
i promise i will never nagg again , yeah, what do you take me for , yeah
grin  grin  grin
when u've finally drop the rain
just fall off start laughing, she must ask you wats so funny,
just tell her u always enjoy it this way.
 shocked
bet me she will never nagg again  grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Michael13(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2009
denony:

From past experience  grin

While she naggs just keep cool  smiley
when the nagging is too hot, just lock her in the bedroom
after 30 minutes, she will start vibrating, pouns on her,
as she naggs, you shaggs from different angels,
and the nagging will turn to  music verses (patra) below  grin

yeah u gonna kill me, it's bitter-sweet , yeah
but i will dealwith you after this , yeah come on shagg me well , yeah
i promise i will never nagg again , yeah, what do you take me for , yeah
grin  grin  grin
when u've finally drop the rain
just fall off start laughing, she must ask you wats so funny,
just tell her u always enjoy it this way.
 shocked
bet me she will never nagg again  grin

man did u really experience this, damn i wish i have a girl
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Witi(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2009
Snub her when she is nagging sometimes the aim is to draw attention to herself by the time she failed several times she will redress. Nagging is not really part of human nature it is acquired and can be dropped. Then load her mouth at all time with the KOKO. smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nezan(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2009
Come to think of it, dont all women nag?
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by jacklyall: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2009
Sorry I Don't Know anything about it sad

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

easy candy recipe | polywood outdoor furniture | pet stroller | casual living patio furniture
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2009
a little pampering, a little beating, a little silence, i don't know for sure if it's going to work. i'm a little bit confused. beat the crappy hell out of the baby, sure this one will do the job for you.

Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by Michael13(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2009
okalax:

a little pampering, a little beating, a little silence, i don't know for sure if it's going to work. i'm a little bit confused. beat the crappy hell out of the baby, sure this one will do the job for you.
nice of you covering the whole space with ur crappy pics angry
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by candylips(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2009
Michael 13:

nice of you covering the whole space with your crappy pics angry

grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by FBS: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2009
Michael 13:

nice of you covering the whole space with your crappy pics angry
cut the guy some slacks nah. wink cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by holythug(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2009
@ post
silence
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by german007(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2009
I CALLED NAGGING AND FIGHTING "pre-intimacy", SOME GIRLS IV BEEN WITH LIKE TO START THE NAGGING AND FIGHTING, COS THEY KNOW WHERE ITS GONA END, multiple orgasms, !!
Re: What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? by rasputinn(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2009
Slap the taste out of her mouth  grin grin grin,just kidding

Seriously,give her some talking to and ask her that whether she enjoys nagging and remind her nagging is not a decent thing to do.Sink it into her head that there're ways for her to puther points accross to you without nagging,and anytime she nags,just shut down and act as if she doesn't exist and NEVER let her get anything through nagging,that way she'll get discouraged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. / Ladies Which Would You Prefer? / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.