Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312929 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2010
SCOBBY,i paid 4 d SMS o,bt d way tins dey go sef,one cnt b so sur o'anytin again;& dts y m askin u 2 pls kip me postd.Went online ystnite 2 track d tin,& na d same tin e dey yarn! I don taya o-mk e no xceed dis wik dear LORD!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
Yes, they stamp when u are rejected, not the visa but a small ink stamp on the last visa page. Godforbid anyone here seeing that stamp, cos when its there, or if you notice any whitepaper inform of letter in your package that was not submitted, then its negative. I nearly fainted today when I saw a white sheet, not knowing that they returned the letter that my HOD wrote to them. I must admitt the visa collection isnt easy. Even bigmen with lots of money are attimes refused for the slightest mistake. Like I have always said everyone here will be issued entry clearance in Jesus name.
I want to again lay emphasis on the supporting documents. People please ensure that they are OK before applying, you can make mistakes on your forms and get away with it, but on your supporting documents, you might not be lucky.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Jaylone(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2010
Congrats Femtopsy. What supporting documents are to be submitted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by runsman003: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2010
I have a reason to praise God, He has been WONDERFUL!!!

His Words don't go unfulfilled! That i can testify very well, Romans 8:28, Philippians 4:6, Philippians 4:19 & Mathew 11:28!

I got my Entry Clearance Today, Infact Now Now!!!

Praise God!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by runsman003: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Fem Topsy, Congrats!!!
@ Justwise and others, Thanks so much!!!
@Datruguy, It is Well!!!
@Scoby, It is well, ur Visa is Guaranteed!

I must say that DHL just delivered the parcel not quiet long. Infact when i got the message and ran down, they said its not ready, until i told them i received a message, then they have to re-check and file it in, because it was not yet loaded to their system.

I wish everybody a wonderful result in JESUS NAME, AMEN!

For all of urs that have our Entry Clearance, Safe Journey!!!

Once again, ALL THANKS TO GOD!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2010
Hi Femtopsy, I rejoice with you. Pls can you advice on the supporting documents u submitted and details of hw to make d bank statement free of issues and errors>, Thanks,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2010
runsman003:

I have a reason to praise God, He has been WONDERFUL!!!

His Words don't go unfulfilled! That i can testify very well, Romans 8:28, Philippians 4:6, Philippians 4:19 & Mathew 11:28!

I got my Entry Clearance Today, Infact Now Now!!!

Praise God!!!!!!

men i thank God for you too o. how come DHL delivered it? and how long did it take? cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2010
runsman003:

@Fem Topsy, Congrats!!!
@ Justwise and others, Thanks so much!!!
@Datruguy, It is Well!!!
@Scoby, It is well, your Visa is Guaranteed!

I must say that DHL just delivered the parcel not quiet long. Infact when i got the message and ran down, they said its not ready, until i told them i received a message, then they have to re-check and file it in, because it was not yet loaded to their system.

I wish everybody a wonderful result in JESUS NAME, AMEN!

For all of urs that have our Entry Clearance, Safe Journey!!!

Once again, ALL THANKS TO GOD!

Thank God, he has done it again in the house!!!!!! am happy to hear 4rm you Runsman!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Runsman, was it only one parcel or lots of them and were they planning loading them in their system today?? gist me!!! am hopeful in God.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2010
ok, lol now i get it. i honestly thot DHL came to ur house. Congrats again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by runsman003: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2010
@scobby, Loads of them, i guess!!!

Best of Luck man!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
runsman003:

@scobby, Loads of them, i guess!!!

Best of Luck man!
I should hope 2mmrwww will bring me joy, victory and success!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2010
I used my degree certificate which I backed up with a letter of introduction from my department which was signed by the HOD and stamped. The other document was my bank statement, you need to proof or demonstrate like them oyinbo dey talk that your maintainance funds was held or better still has slept in your account for @ least 28 days, this you do by transacting after the 28 days, this transaction will serve has the closing balance date. Also ensure that the date of the closing balance date is not more than a month when submitting/ date u apply. Its as simple as that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2010
@ femtospy, congrats,
wish u all a sucessful stay in the Uk, to the rest of us stil awaiting clearance, it is well IJN,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Runsman: Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Good to hear the good news. Congratulations!!!!!

@Scobby and Jtx:
Out of impatience, i sent a mail to the BHC on monday and received this reply today:

"Dear Sir,
Thank you for your email.
Your application is in its final stage of processing.
We apologise for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you.

Once we are finished your package would be sent to the Visa Application centre.

Regards,"

So i guess we may have a few more days to wait.
I just hope it doesn't exceed next week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2010
uhonmora:

@Scobby and Jtx:
Out of impatience, i sent a mail to the BHC on monday and received this reply today:

"Dear Sir,

Regards,"

Thanx for sharing this info. God dey our side. Whatever stage of processing, at d end, its gonna be positive for us. In Jesus Name, Amen!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by humblemoi: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2010
To Femtopsy. I must sincerely express my joy on the outcome of your decision. Congratulations brother. Wish you the very pleasant best as you to take a bold step onwards to the next phase. Your contribution here was so helpful with regards maintenance.
I sincere show my appreciation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2010
UHONMORA, tnx 4 ur input o! Did u also apply on the 11th? If so, dat 1 no tight o! Can u imagine - didnt dey say 15 wrkin days? With d info u gave, it might b a month! And dey say d BRITS R EFFECTIVE - wonder how effective dey r at this point, keepin people waitin longer dan dey shld 4 sumtin dats been PAID 4. Nywaz sha, GOD DEY! Just hope i 4 neva get HIGH B.P b4 dat next week o, LOL!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2010
jtx3001:

UHONMORA, tnx 4 your input o! Did u also apply on the 11th? If so, dat 1 no tight o! Can u imagine - didnt dey say 15 wrkin days? With d info u gave, it might b a month! And dey say d BRITS R EFFECTIVE - wonder how effective dey r at this point, keepin people waitin longer dan dey shld 4 sumtin dats been PAID 4. Nywaz sha, GOD DEY! Just hope i 4 neva get HIGH B.P b4 dat next week o, LOL!

na wa o, if those wey submit on the 11th neva see their own, those of us wey submit on 2something, wetin we wan do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Jtx3001:

Yes o; I applied on the 11th too and was told to check back after 15 working days (being today). I would imagine they have hundreds, if not thousands, of student visa applications to treat during this 'rush' period; and for we who didn't go through agents, Patience is key.

Let's just keep on tracking the application online and hope that we would be informed when our applications are back in Lagos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2010
My fellow Nairalanders, the truth is that there is no way your application will be ready for collection that you would not recieve the text message that it is ready, i.e if you paid for sms alert when you submitted the application. As a matter of fact, the sms is sent even before they update the status of your application that its ready for collection. I know this is not easy but I would like us to take our minds off the application for the mean time till we get the alert. I know the our passports are on the queue awaiting visa stamping. To be realistic, we shall get our visas next week in Jesus mighty name, Amen!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2010
AMEN, might still b dis week. nothing is impossible. well I prefer dis week, but if God says next week, who am I 2 say no.
Thanks Femtopsy!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2010
@scobyy2007, like how many working days did it take femtopsy to get is own?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2010
It took me 11 working days. I was placed on the student select scheme, so my application was treated in Lagos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2010
abeg no vex femtopsy, didn't know you were online. wich one is student select scheme?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2010
Its for those that applied through educational agents recognised by the British Council.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2010
ok, now i understand
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by five: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2010
My advice to anyone on this forum who has not yet applied for their visa and those that have been refused and want to carry out an administrative review is "Use the services of an Agency"!!! I strongly recommend PFL (Preparation for Life). They will guide you through the process and give you a covering letter which ensures you will be put on the "Student Select Scheme” all this for a moderate fee. They also have a 95% Visa success rate for their clients.

My fiancée applied on the 2nd of August and received her Visa on the 12th of August (8 working days); I applied on the 17th of August and I received mine yesterday 1st September (10 working days).

What this implies is that even with this summer rush, people who use their services are still getting their visas on time.

Rgrds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2010
uhonmora:

@Scobby and Jtx:

"Dear Sir,

Regards,"

I got that reply too, I applied on the 5th, its reaching a whole month now,
I will probably end up calling their visa customer care tomorrow.
Good luck to every one waiting, God Bless!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2010
five:

My advice to anyone on this forum who has not yet applied for their visa and those that have been refused and want to carry out an administrative review is "Use the services of an Agency"!!! I strongly recommend PFL (Preparation for Life). They will guide you through the process and give you a covering letter which ensures you will be put on the "Student Select Scheme” all this for a moderate fee. They also have a 95% Visa success rate for their clients.My fiancée applied on the 2nd of August and received her Visa on the 12th of August (8 working days); I applied on the 17th of August and I received mine yesterday 1st September (10 working days).What this implies is that even with this summer rush, people who use their services are still getting their visas on time.Rgrds.

Applicants can do it without an agent, alotof pple here have got their visas without any agent. Agent can'not guarantee anybody a visa IF they don't meet the requirements. Many of us NEVER use agent and still get visa after visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by teeewai(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2010
@femtopsy

Congratz!!!  did you apply through BCIE? when submitting my application i was asked which agent did i use after which i was given a black docket?  i just want to confirm whether the student select scheme will still hasten the whole process during this "rush hour".    Today is the 8th day of my application, really looking forward to a positive result, we will all smile at the end IJN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by five: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2010
justwise:

Applicants can do it without an agent, alotof pple here have got their visas without any agent. Agent can'not guarantee anybody a visa IF they don't meet the requirements. Many of us NEVER use agent and still get visa after visa.

That's why I called it an advice, People could either take it or leave it. Afterall I don’t know anybody personally on this forum so I am not obliged to suggest to them; I only posted the message because I feel people should be guided professionally instead of making avoidable mistakes.

This is a personal opinion anyway…

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.