Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,250 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (313944 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2010
Hello people, I sent an email to BHS last friday regarding my visa application which i submitted on 9th august and I got this reply from them today:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail.

Your Application has been fully assessed and waiting to be dispatched.

Thanks,

This is likely to be the case for all those who submitted their application around the time i did. I wish everybody the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by five: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2010
jikajika:

Hello people, I sent an email to BHS last friday regarding my visa application which i submitted on 9th august and I got this reply from them today:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail.

Thanks,

This is likely to be the case for all those who submitted their application around the time i did. I wish everybody the best.

Can you kindly intimate us on the email address you sent your enquiry mail to and the content of your email,

Rgrds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2010
five:

Can you kindly intimate us on the email address you sent your enquiry mail to and the content of your email,

Rgrds.

The email address is: abuja.visaenquiries@fco.gov.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by five: 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2010
What if I am making inquiries for an application made in Lagos, do I substitute the abuja with lagos in the email addy or is it totally different?!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 1:19am On Sep 01, 2010
jikajika:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail.

Thanks,

If you didn't pay for the SMS alert I will advise u to check on Wednesday 1st sept. Dnt go too early or you wait for the alert if u paid for it. I wish u and myself a succesful application!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2010
five:

What if I am making inquiries for an application made in Lagos, do I substitute the abuja with lagos in the email addy or is it totally different?!!
Its still the same email you should use
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2010
There was a number that came with the reply email from the visa enquiry office in Abuja,
Has anyone tried calling?
I'd rather talk to someone, the wait is killing me, people who submitted way after the 5th are collecting their passports this week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by datruguy: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2010
I was refused oh! Was awarded 30 for cas n 0 for maintenance. Would try send the reasons when I git home.

One questn - can I defer ma admission to Jan n reapply for the visa within 2 weeks from today or do I wait till nov/dec.

Please no 'sorry' posts o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2010
datruguy:

I was refused oh! Was awarded 30 for cas n 0 for maintenance. Would try send the reasons when I git home.

One questn - can I defer ma admission to Jan n reapply for the visa within 2 weeks from today or do I wait till nov/dec.

Please no 'sorry' posts o.

What were the reasons? where they right? can you apeal it?
You need to call your uni though ASAP,
I used my parents' account, but i just realised I didnt even check the closing balance dates on them, i hope it was ok,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2010
All nairalanders should join me to say congratulations to FEMTOPSY. I witnessed it. He got his entry clearance this morning!!!!!! CONGRATULATION oooo!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2010
@daruguy,

so sorry man. couldnt help it. 50k is quite an amount

I imagine it'll have something to do with your dad's bank statements?

Sept 11 is close but if you can get a 2-3wk extension, i'll advice you meet the conditions stated in your refusal letter and reapply immediately.

@scobby,
Were you at the VAC today? If you were, what did they say about yours?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2010
FEMTOPSY: CONGRATULATIONS O! Now its CONFIRMD U R UK bound! Minwyl,did u get a txt 2 cum ova,or u jst went on ur own!

SCOBBY: Hav u gotten urs(if so,did u get a txt?),or u jst went 2 kno wat was hapnin. If u hvnt,wen did dey say u can return 4 it? Submitd on d 11th,& dis wait is killin me o,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ateteh: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2010
femtopsy, congrat
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2010
@ Femotopsy---- congratulations, I like your +ve attitude
@ datruguy------ I feel ur pain but I like ur spirit, i do believe you can defer the admission, the school will guide you on how to go about this after notification, it's well
@ runsman003 ---- my brother, my friend, Whatz up, pls fill us in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by datruguy: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
@aks, uhonmora n tboyjr

Thanks jare. Aint nuffin I can do bout it xcept to go over d reasons n reapply. Besides its ma money I am goin to spend not dia own.

Reasons

Transaction & balance date on the statement of acct wasn't visible n d eco said he is unable to ascertain when particular balances were held in the account, the duration of the balances held n whether sufficient funds were held in d acct for 28 days.

I submitted a fixed deposit certificate n it was duly accepted. I cld go ahead n reapply now but I don't wana rush it. I'd rather put d whole amount into my personal bank acct for 28 working days n reapply.

I would contact the school for deferment to Jan but I want to know if I can apply for jan admission next month? Or would I have to wait till nov/dec to reapply?

The best bet is to use your personal account for your UK application. Abeg need quick responses as regards ma reapplication. E se o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2010
@ datruguy, as u've said, you are taking a good step by not rushing into things, the best bet is to have the whole amount in your account & put in 4 a fresh application (JAN ADMISSION). I'm not too sure as rgds the time to file in your application but i do believe the gurus on d thread can help out. I wish u all the best man
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by eyesofgold(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2010
congrats to Femtopsy and all those that have gotten their entry clearance. More people will get theirs soon. in Jesus Name; AMEN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2010
Yeah talk to you uni to reissue your CAS and if they can give you a january start date, then there is no problem, dont rush yourself.
But call your uni now so you will know how to proceed, it might be possible to start the semester late, but i'm not too sure.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2010
i didn't get a txt. i just checkd on ma own. since i stay very close 2 d VAC. i was told 2 check again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2010
congract femotosy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
All the glory must be unto the Lord, for He is worthy of our praise, no man on earth should give glory to himself, all the glory must be unto the Lord.
I can not stop thanking God for what He has just done for me today, I pray He will do the same for every other person on this thread that is expecting their visa.
My sincere gratitude to Justwise, Scobby2007, jtx301 and everyone on this thread. You have all been wonderful and I appreciate you all. We will all rejoice in Jesus mighty name, Amen!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2010
scobyy2007:

All nairalanders should join me to say congratulations to FEMTOPSY. I witnessed it. He got his entry clearance this morning!!!!!! CONGRATULATION oooo!!!!!

Thank you so much, you have been a wonderful friend. It was nice meeting you today. Am sure you will get your entry clearance soon, by God's grace!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2010
jtx3001:

FEMTOPSY: CONGRATULATIONS O! Now its CONFIRMD U R UK bound! Minwyl,did u get a txt 2 come ova,or u jst went on your own!

SCOBBY: Hav u gotten urs(if so,did u get a txt?),or u jst went 2 kno wat was hapnin. If u hvnt,wen did dey say u can return 4 it? Submitd on d 11th,& dis wait is killin me o,

Thank you very much, May the Lord be with you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2010
@Ateteh, @Aks, @Eyesofgold, @Segbas, Many thanks. God be with you guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2010
Congratulations, Femtopsy.

Thank God you got it! All the best in your studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
FEMTOPSY,CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN O! GOD is on d THRONE,& as HE's don it 4 u,HE'L do it 4 d rest of us in JESUS Name - AMEN! Minwyl,did u receive a txt msg b4 u went,or u jst wnt 2 chek urslf.

SCOBBY,Abeg kip me postd - sims we applyd on d same day;11th Aug?! As e b,i no dey sleep o,& my folks r waitin on dis so we can start concludin arrangemnts. Ges u'l b der lata 2day,rite? Pls update me abeg.

DATRUGUY,sincer apologies regardin d setbak - GOD is on d THRONE! Regardin deferin,note dat not all skools in d UK allow deferin,so confirm frm urs so u kno wt d nxt line o'action is! Minwyl, didnt u apply afta me(applyd on d 11th)? How mny wrkin days did it tk 4 dem 2 return ur documnts(dnt wana use d wrd deny,cos u'l surely b grantd dat VISA IJN - AMEN!)?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2010
Femtopsy:

All the glory must be unto the Lord, for He is worthy of our praise, no man on earth should give glory to himself, all the glory must be unto the Lord.
I can not stop thanking God for what He has just done for me today, I pray He will do the same for every other person on this thread that is expecting their visa.
My sincere gratitude to Justwise, Scobby2007, jtx301 and everyone on this thread. You have all been wonderful and I appreciate you all. We will all rejoice in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

I really thank God for doing it for you and God will do it for others waiting for their visa. Congrat!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by gulag: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2010
@datruguy,

how long did it take you to get the refusal, like when did you apply? I also submitted a fixed deposit too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2010
jtx3001:

FEMTOPSY,CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN O! GOD is on d THRONE,& as HE's don it 4 u,HE'L do it 4 d rest of us in JESUS Name - AMEN! Minwyl,did u receive a txt msg b4 u went,or u jst wnt 2 chek urslf.

SCOBBY,Abeg kip me postd - sims we applyd on d same day;11th Aug?! As e b,i no dey sleep o,& my folks r waitin on dis so we can start concludin arrangemnts. Ges u'l b der lata 2day,rite? Pls update me abeg.

DATRUGUY,sincer apologies regardin d setbak - GOD is on d THRONE! Regardin deferin,note dat not all skools in d UK allow deferin,so confirm frm urs so u kno wt d nxt line o'action is! Minwyl, didnt u apply afta me(applyd on d 11th)? How mny wrkin days did it tk 4 dem 2 return your documnts(dnt wana use d wrd deny,cos u'l surely b grantd dat VISA IJN - AMEN!)?

I will keep you posted brov. did you pay for the sms thing??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2010
Femtopsy:

Thank you so much, you have been a wonderful friend. It was nice meeting you today. Am sure you will get your entry clearance soon, by God's grace!

Amen brov. Am so so happy you, begin to pack ur load ooooo. Nice meeting you too!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2010
I did not pay for sms so I never recieved any. I was tracking all through and saw that it was ready for pick up yesterday, so I went to get it today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by gulag: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2010
Also if you get rejected do they stamp your passport??

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.