Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,141 members, 7,916,342 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (313950 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2010
@ FIVE , i guess u re right, Agents makes your application faster, gives u guidance, but doesnt not guarentee your visa,
if  u want speedy visa application process, PFL might not be a bad chioce,
i was given a black jacket, i sent in my application on the 31st and i know it might take ages, maybe 23rd of septembr to get my visa cos i didnt use an agent,
Agents would be cool if u ve the money.
by the way do u know how much PFL charges, ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2010
FIVE: As much as u r rite on sum aspects o'ur statemnt, i do hv 2 say dat ny1 who buys ur advice on d sole reason dt he dosnt kno hw 2 go abt his applicatn dosnt NEED & HAV 2 b on dis FORUM, as it defeats d aim o'it!If nt 4 d CRAZY atitude o'd BHC in givin prefernc 2 agents wch shldnt b, I ASSURE U u'd c THRONGS o'testimonys ere on a DAILY BASIS layin credenc 2 hw dis same forums helpd 2 get deir VISAs!

So, as JUSTWISE rightly said, PEOPLE ERE TESTIFY 2 havin goten VISA afta VISA, bt if u wana spend a VISA APPLICATN FEE EQUIVALENT on AGENTS(who dnt do anytin special 4 u jst 2 mk use o'd same documnts U'l stil giv dem,& dnt assur u o'd VISA anywaz!),b OUR guests, bt do KNO U DONT NEED 2 B ERE!

P.S: Its also been adviced on dis FORUM dat if u wana apply 4 any VISA o'any sort,do so in ADVANCE-d talk o'agents wldnt evn cum up @ all!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2010
FIVE: As much as u r rite on sum aspects o'ur statemnt, i do hv 2 say dat ny1 who buys ur advice on d sole reason dt he dosnt kno hw 2 go abt his applicatn dosnt NEED & HAV 2 b on dis FORUM, as it defeats d aim o'it!If nt 4 d CRAZY atitude o'd BHC in givin prefernc 2 agents wch shldnt b, I ASSURE U u'd c THRONGS o'testimonys ere on a DAILY BASIS layin credenc 2 hw dis same forums helpd 2 get deir VISAs!

So, as JUSTWISE rightly said, PEOPLE ERE TESTIFY 2 havin goten VISA afta VISA, bt if u wana spend a VISA APPLICATN FEE EQUIVALENT on AGENTS(who dnt do anytin special 4 u jst 2 mk use o'd same documnts U'l stil giv dem,& dnt assur u o'd VISA anywaz!),b OUR guests, bt do KNO U DONT NEED 2 B ERE!

P.S: Its also been adviced on dis FORUM dat if u wana apply 4 any VISA o'any sort,do so in ADVANCE-d talk o'agents wldnt evn cum up @ all!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by five: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2010
dayo1401:

@ FIVE , i guess u re right, Agents makes your application faster, gives u guidance, but doesnt not guarentee your visa,
if u want speedy visa application process, PFL might not be a bad chioce,
i was given a black jacket, i sent in my application on the 31st and i know it might take ages, maybe 23rd of septembr to get my visa cos i didnt use an agent,
Agents would be cool if u ve the money.
by the way do u know how much PFL charges, ??

If you read my original post thoroughly you will notice that I never mentioned that the Agencies guarantee you Visas; they only guide you by ensuring that you have all the requirements and proper documentation to enable you have a successful application.

To answer your question about PFL's charges, its N30,000 if they are covering your Visa application only. They also source admissions for prospective students; this attracts other fees which I am not certain about as I didn’t require their services for that.

Rgrds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by bunny22: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2010
@All

There are some silly mistakes people make when applying for visa which in actual fact do not look like mistakes. Whoever wants to go through agents can do so if they want. I know BCIE( not advertising for them) do not charge a dime for visa counselling once you have your CAS and every other supporting documents needed for the visa application. I was given a black docket when I submitted my application in Abuja on 30th of August but a student select scheme card was stapled on the docket and I was asked to check back on the 10th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2010
five:

If you read my original post thoroughly you will notice that I never mentioned that the Agencies guarantee you Visas; they only guide you by ensuring that you have all the requirements and proper documentation to enable you have a successful application.

To answer your question about PFL's charges, its N30,000 if they are covering your Visa application only. They also source admissions for prospective students; this attracts other fees which I am not certain about as I didn’t require their services for that.

Rgrds.
@ five, well said. I want to believe it's a suggestion which anybody can buy to especially @ dis rush hour but as much as I agree with all u said, 1 thing that's key on this forum is encouraging people to learn and be confident to package their applications on their own, I can categorically say that we've recorded 97% success rate.
@ jtx3001-- I want you to know 1 fact that these agents are registered with BHC which is not free (it comes @ a price) thus the preference awarded to them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by five: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2010
Just so we are all clear on this issue, I have no affiliation whatsoever with the organization called Preparation for Life (PFL). I only made use of their services and found it satisfactory as I got the result I desired.

I deemed it fit to advice anyone who is willing to heed about the benefits of using them not because of any personal gains but as a gesture as I am empathetic towards the plight of prospective Visa applicants as a right thinking human being.

I would not want to engage in a debate as to whether or not the agencies are useful as that would not be productive. As I stated earlier I do not know anyone personally so I am not obliged to suggest to you.

Regards.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2010
five:

Just so we are all clear on this issue, I have no affiliation whatsoever with the organization called Preparation for Life (PFL). I only made use of their services and found it satisfactory as I got the re[b]sult I desired.

I deemed it fit to advice anyone who is willing to heed about the benefits of using them not because of any personal gains but as a gesture as I am empathetic towards the plight of prospective Visa applicants as a right thinking human being.

I would not want to engage in a debate as to whether or not the agencies are useful as that would not be productive. As I stated earlier I do not know anyone personally so I am not obliged to suggest to you.

Regards.

Perfect conclusion[/b]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2010
@runsman003----- Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by mayordeeee: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2010
hiii.am new on this thread, i just submitted mmy visa applicatn on tuesday, and went through pfl, i still av not received  a text message though!!!bt the online applicatn trackerthingy says mi applicatn has been sent for processing.

@dayo, pfl charges 50k for apllicatn and visa counselln to one school, and 70k for applicatn to 3 skls including visa counseling, i think going wif the agents is ok, cos i no of a friennd that applied through pfl during the last week in july, and gt her visa in4 days!!she actually collected it on the 4th workn day,  the meain thing is God though!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by mayordeeee: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2010
@aks, i went thru pfl bt i dint get anythn lke student select scheme, btw,, which skl r u going to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2010
To Everybody in this House, Especially Justwise,

I got my visa yesterday.
I want to say a big thank you to you guys,i really appreciate your words of encouragement and prayers.
For you guys still waiting get your visa,i wish you success.
Thank you again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2010
Real112:

I got my visa yesterday.
I want to say a big thank you to you guys,i really appreciate your words of encouragement and prayers.
Thank you again.

congrats o, how long did it take? cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by SAMMYTOPE: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2010
i submitted my application yesterday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by runsman003: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2010
@Five, Good Advice!!! There is no harm in doing that!

@Aks, Thanks a great deal!

@Uhonmora, Scobby & JTX3001, It is well! U will get it!

@ Real 112, Congrats!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2010
Real112:

I got my visa yesterday.  
For you guys still waiting  get your visa,i wish you success.
Thank you again.
good news, Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2010
Real112:

I got my visa yesterday.
Thank you again.

@Real
Did you get a text from VFS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2010
mayordeeee:

@aks, i went thru pfl bt i dint get anythn lke student select scheme, btw,, which skl r u going to?
Hi dear, i don't have any info about any agent as my brother didn't route his request through them, he did it on his own with the guidance of d 1wandaful guys on this thread. My brother has gotten his VISA since last week, school of choice is LONDON SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, Ealing campus
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ real112, Coingratulations!!, i share in your JOY
May we all get our VISAS in jesus name (Amen), Please keep contributing useful information that will help other intending applicants.
Thank God for experienced and matured people we ve on this thread,
One love guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2010
Real112:

I got my visa yesterday.
Thank you again.

Congrats Real112, am glad to hear another good news in the house. I wish success in your academic pursuit!!!!
for the rest of us still waiting, it is well In Jesus Name. Amen!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by fali: 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2010
Congrats Real112.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by mayordeeee: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
Hi dear, i don't have any info about any agent as my brother didn't route his request through them, he did it on his own with the guidance of d 1wandaful guys on this thread. My brother has gotten his VISA since last week, school of choice is LONDON SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, Ealing campus

thanks ak, congrats!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2010
congratulations real112
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by gbemleks: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
Hi Peeps,

To GOD be the Glory for HIS mercies endureth forever. I got my Entry Clearance some few hours ago!He'll do what HE says He will do!Just Trust becos MY GOD NEVER FAILS!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who's on this thread!GOD BLESS US ALL!

cheers!!!!! cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by eyesofgold(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
Congrats gbemleks, please when did you submit ur application, and what documents did you submit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by runsman003: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
@Gbems, Congrats!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by gbemleks: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2010
I submitted on the 6th of August,and i got a text yesterday fro pick-up!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2010
@runsman, congrats,
i pray that every one of us that are still expecting our own, GOD will have mercy on us and show us favour, so that we can also rejoice here in JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2010
segbas:

@runsman, congrats,
i pray that every one of us that are still expecting our own, GOD will have mercy on us and show us favour, so that we can also rejoice here in JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Amen !!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by fali: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2010
Congrats Gbemlek. To the expectant, we shall all sing a new song
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by bunny22: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2010
Amen!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
SCOBBY & UHONMORA - d TEXT has cum o! Ges u guys pports shld also hav arrivd 2,so chek online,& evn if its nt statd,cum 2 d place around 10am jst 2 confirm.In d interim,lets START PRAYIN,so GODS FAVOUR WILL ALSO MAKE US TESTIFY 2 HIS GOODNESS & MERCIES IN JESUS NAME - AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.