Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312937 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2010
segbas:

Congractulation to those who av gotten their visas. I believe that the good GOD dt did urs is still on HIS throne HE will surely did ours too. Mine 18callendar days, 11 working days as at yesterday. Oh LORD I cried unto YOU, hear me and have mercy upon me and others looking onto YOU. Give us our visas we pray. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN. in JESUS NAME.

Amen. It is well IJN
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by fali: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2010
Fellow House member, i submitted my application on the 11th August and up till now i have not heard from them. I sent mail twice to them this last week and i was told twice that my application is undergoing verification at the visa section. Please what's the meaning of this?
Thank you as you respond.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2010
@Abes>, what campus of middlesex university do you intend to study. You might be interested in this.

You will need to show you have enough money to pay the fees for the first year of your course and also enough money to support yourself for nine months. If you are studying at the Hendon, Trent Park or Cat Hill campus you will need the fee cost for a year, plus £5,400 for living costs. [b]If you are studying at the Archway campus you will need the fee cost for a year plus £7,200 for living costs. [/b]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2010
Femtopsy:

Let me share this funny stuff with members of the forum.
I got my entry clearance on wednesday, I opened the package on the staircase to check if there was the cursed white refusal note in the package, when I did not see white, I was so excited and told the guy beside me that I got it. When I got outside the premises, I check again and saw a white sheet, I was so upset not knowing it was the letter that my HOD wrote to them, was surprised that it was returned as it was not in the previous application, I finally checked to see that I was issued, I was so happy, but I started to feel sick. I did not get better even when I got home. I was feeling pains all over the left side of my body, and was having problems breathing, my heartbeat was unstable. I had to go to the hospital yesterday, guess what they said, they said I was suffering from anxiety disorder/panic attack. I was giving some drugs and am feeling better, but am not yet 100% OK. Just incase anyone gets ill with this on this thread pls dont hesitate to get in touch with me, I would be glad to give you the prescription,
Very funny, isnt it?
cheesy grin smiley grin yey i'm rolling on the floor with laughter, this BHC people have caused wahala o, so tey good news land u for hospital, ha ha ha ha lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2010
well, we have every cause to thank God for his goodness. he will see us through according to his will. I believe God has a plan for us all, and i'm not trying to be pesimistic about it, but don't allow this to give any of us Hypertension, total dependance on God is what we should have and i mean TOTAL. cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2010
lekepee:

@Abes>, what campus of middlesex university do you intend to study. You might be interested in this.

You will need to show you have enough money to pay the fees for the first year of your course and also enough money to support yourself for nine months. If you are studying at the Hendon, Trent Park or Cat Hill campus you will need the fee cost for a year, plus £5,400 for living costs. [b]If you are studying at the Archway campus you will need the fee cost for a year plus £7,200 for living costs. [/b]

You get sense!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2010
@fali
fali:

Fellow House member, i submitted my application on the 11th August and up till now i have not heard from them. I sent mail twice to them this last week and i was told twice that my application is undergoing verification at the visa section. Please what's the meaning of this?

I will define VERIFICATION as: Additional proof that something that was believed (some fact, hypothesis or theory) is correct
I think they are taking time to verify some data concerning your application. so they believe you, but want to sure!!!!
Mind you, its just from common sense I download this one oooooooo

I see success at the END!!!! be rest assured that is well, I believe you are a rogue that would have presented a fake identity,info or documents.
God is on ur side

If u a Christain I say " Happy 1st sunday 2mrrw" if a Muslim I say "Ramadan Kareem"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2010
I will define VERIFICATION as: Additional proof that something that was believed (some fact, hypothesis or theory) is correct
I think they are taking time to verify some data concerning your application. so they believe you, but want to sure!!!!
Mind you, its just from common sense I download this one oooooooo

I see success at the END!!!! be rest assured that is well, I believe you are not a rogue that would have presented a fake identity,info or documents.
God is on your side

If u a Christain I say " Happy 1st sunday 2mrrw" if a Muslim I say "Ramadan Kareem"

sori for the error!!!!! NOT A ROGUE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2010
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200911294103150

One of the Reasons why we Nigerian are regarded as A COUNTRY WHERE FORGERY IS FREQUENT by BHC/UKBA
We need to stop embarrassing ourselves as a NATION.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2010
FALI,dnt fret! Said sumtin earlier dis week,& maintain my stand on dat - D LONGER UR APPLICATION STAYS WIT D BHC, D MOR CERTAIN IT IS U'L GET UR VISA! D BHC dnt like keepin docs due 2 constant in-flow,so if u dnt meet d requirmnts,dey REJECT U within 7 or 8 wrkin days! Sinc ur applicatn has spent dis long, bliv its WELL,k! Wshin u & d odas yet 2 get deirs GOOD TIDINGS-AMEN!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by abes(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2010
The campus is located at Hendon.
<edited>
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by abes(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2010
for the thread investigators/analysts, i deferred my admission from jan to sept, and i've paid all the fees since December last year.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2010
abes:

for the thread investigators/analysts, i deferred my admission from jan to sept, and i've paid all the fees since December last year.

LOL shocked, Receipt is not real. Thats not Middlesex University LOGO, no contact details on the receipt. If I be ECO I will not acknowledge this receipt.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2010
I promised that I really want to help. I will stand by my words!!!!!

Please contact the REGIONAL OFFICE

you can now follow Middlesex activities in Nigeria on Twitter@ http://twitter.com/MdXNigeria

Kind Regards

Tony Atagamen
Regional International Officer
Middlesex University
London . Dubai . Mauritius
Global House
48 Saka Tinubu Street
Victoria Island
Lagos Nigeria

M: +23480 630 78174 ; +23480 671 66028
E: nigeria@mdxgulf.com
W: www.mdx.ac.uk

Middlesex University, Quality . Tested . Trusted

go along with what you just showed me. He will help. If you doubt me or the contact above. Visit : http://www.mdx.ac.uk/courses/international/regional-offices/nigeria.aspx

see for yourself. Good-luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2010
abes:

By now, you should have known that any form of alteration on any document renders it invalid. I am very sorry to say that you did not submitt a very good visa application.
I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, WHILE YOU MIGHT BE LUCKY TO GET AWAY WITH A MISTAKE/ERROR ON YOUR FORMS, YOU WOULD NEVER GET AWAY WITH A MISTAKE ON YOUR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS. Forum members lets be careful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by abes(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2010
Inspector scobyy, the ECO acknwldge tuition payment with dat same receipt, any reason 4 dat? Besides i applied through the regional office in V.I (same add u posted above). I really feel so sad u're lol at dis issue. Is the logo on the accomdtn placement that comfirm my deposit not 4 middlesex too? Do you think d ECO dat claimed i have 2 show a maintenance of 7200gbp for a campus located in Hendon is right? Anyway 10ks 4 ur concern.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2010
abes:

Inspector scobyy, the ECO acknwldge tuition payment with dat same receipt, any reason 4 dat? Besides i applied through the regional office in V.I (same add u posted above). I really feel so sad u're lol at dis issue. Is the logo on the accomdtn placement that comfirm my deposit not 4 middlesex too? Do you think d ECO dat claimed i have 2 show a maintenance of 7200gbp for a campus located in Hendon is right? Anyway 10ks 4 your concern.

No vex. please visit the Regional Office, thats the best place to get help with this issue. Hendon is Greater London, which means Outer London!!!! I no be inspector. get a new receipt and re-apply. make ur maintenance GBP 7,200 to b on the saver side. I rest ma case permanently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by abes(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2010
lekepee:

You will need to show you have enough money to pay the fees for the first year of your course and also enough money to support yourself for nine months.  If you are studying at the Hendon, Trent Park or Cat Hill campus you will need the fee cost for a year, plus £5,400 for living costs. [b]If you are studying at the Archway campus you will need the fee cost for a year plus £7,200 for living costs. [/b]

@scobby
thanks for your help,
I was at the regional office yesterday and i was advised to make a request for administrative review. I'm only posting here for guys on this forum to know my next steps, someone might learn something from it. I've already filled the request form, i'll submit it on Monday and i'll let you know as events unfold. wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2010
fali:

@fali email the High Commission directly, that was the reply I was getting from the VFS people, it just means stuff is still with bhc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2010
@tboyjnr, I didnt knw she was mailing VFS oooooo eehhnn. @Fali, please follow what tboyjnr said.
This the direct email add: abuja.visacustomercare@fco.gov.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2010
at abes,
i am very suprised yur school didnt issue or state the payment made on your CAS,
Let me state here, that according to the tier 4 guidance on my system, for application made after july 23 2010, the UKBA, relies more on payment shown in CAS,
it states that payment made to tier 4 sponsors, should be included in the CAS, , once this is should, ino other document is needed.
t will be deducted from the money for tuiton or maintaince, if accomodation was paid,
where this is not shown, it is the duty of the student to proof that it was paid, by submitting an original official receipt,

My point is this, i would advice u to tell your school to issue you with another CAS, which include your payment infos,
the guidance read that it is the duty of the student to know the information the tier 4 sponsor has included in the CAS,

u can read through the guidance your self,
this british people are very tricky , and so u dont want to fall into thier trap,

i will advice u to reapply, as soon as u can, getting all your facts right,

we all are learning from this whole process, wish u the very best of luck,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2010
teeewai (m)
kehtuh

hi guys, i applied on the 24th of august !! and i just got the sms on my phone for pick up, its just eight days and i'm damn suprised!!!!!!!!!!! lol but i'll be picking up on monday as i'm out of town today, please wish me well people, !!!!!!

did u use an agent, or how come did u got a tect in 9 days, pls educated me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2010
scoby and all my friends,
abeg make una no vex, my case somehow still worries me though i've left everything to God. my personal account was mixed with both a fd and savings in one account statement. i didn't provide any letter explaining the fd cos the bank said it wasn't necessary. now i didn't add that fd letter cos by the time i submitted, the fd had matured back into my savings, thereby changing the balance on the savings to a bigger amount. i just hope the oyibo pple go call the bank ask them well because the fd stay for 30 days and the personal acct stayed 32 days what do you think?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2010
@Umo:
You really shouldnt get yourself worked up since you've made the application already. Despite what anybody says, you'll still have to wait for the outcome. We pray and wish that it'll come out in your favour.

@fali:
Have you tracked your application on the vfs site lately? Some here have said it doesnt always work but it did for me. Submitted on the 11th too and i've tracked it every single day till yesterday when it informed me that my application was ready for collection.

@All:
Mine is finally ready o. Would let you know the outcome by monday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2010
Na Monday oooo 4 me too, I wish you success. the tracking n sms worked for me too. I noticed that immediately i got the txt my online status changed when I tracked it.

uhonmora:

@Umo:
You really shouldnt get yourself worked up since you've made the application already. Despite what anybody says, you'll still have to wait for the outcome. We pray and wish that it'll come out in your favour.

@fali:
Have you tracked your application on the vfs site lately? Some here have said it doesnt always work but it did for me. Submitted on the 11th too and i've tracked it every single day till yesterday when it informed me that my application was ready for collection.

@All:
Mine is finally ready o. Would let you know the outcome by monday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2010
@abes:
I believe you do stand a chance with an administrative review If you're sure your campus is 'Outer London' and you included the official original receipts for all the payments you made to the university. Asides, if the review takes longer than necessary, do you have any fallback plans in the way of reapplying?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2010
@ uhonmora and scoby2007, all the best as u go on monday, successs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2010
uhonmora, scobyy2007 tanx a lot, i just needed comforting. who knows if vfs can allow someone else bearing your surname collect on your behalf. must it be me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2010
umo77:

scoby and all my friends,
abeg make una no vex, my case somehow still worries me though i've left everything to God. my personal account was mixed with both a fd and savings in one account statement. i didn't provide any letter explaining the fd cos the bank said it wasn't necessary. now i didn't add that fd letter cos by the time i submitted, the fd had matured back into my savings, thereby changing the balance on the savings to a bigger amount. i just hope the oyibo pple go call the bank ask them well because the fd stay for 30 days and the personal acct stayed 32 days what do you think?

The only time the British might not care to verify issues like this is when they notice, "fake docs". I pray that in ur favour they will call the bank and rather not refuse you. Amen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2010
dayo1401:

@ uhonmora and scoby2007, all the best as u go on monday, successs

Thank you Dayo1401
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2010
UMO77,u'v adviced me b4,& 2 u m eternaly gratfl! 2 dis effect, i askd around,& ws told 2 let u kno dat if ur applicatn is abov 10 wrkin days & hasnt been rturnd 2 u,it mins dey'v(BHC) don d needfl & ur applicatn has movd along d line. Bsides,did ur BANK STATEMNT state d whole MATURITY THINGY? If it did,& ur applicatn is not fresh(below 7 or 8 wrkin days!), u hv no cause 4 alarm. Abov all, PUT GOD 1ST,EVRYTIN ELSE WIL FALL IN2 PLACE!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2010
jtx3001:

UMO77,u'v adviced me b4,& 2 u m eternaly gratfl! 2 dis effect, i askd around,& ws told 2 let u kno dat if your applicatn is abov 10 wrkin days & hasnt been rturnd 2 u,it mins dey'v(BHC) don d needfl & your applicatn has movd along d line. Bsides,did your BANK STATEMNT state d whole MATURITY THINGY? If it did,& your applicatn is not fresh(below 7 or 8 wrkin days!), u hv no cause 4 alarm. Abov all, PUT GOD 1ST,EVRYTIN ELSE WIL FALL IN2 PLACE!

Thanx Jtx3001, make umo77 no kill us. the way she dey worry self dey affect me, umo77 no kill me oooo. It well in Jesus Name. please note this, my God will not start what he will not finish. he has started this for you and he will finish it.!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.