Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312998 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2010
Guys thanks alot, @scobyy i no go kill you, what will be will be. God will grant us all favor. i wish you all well. Monday will bring greater beginnings. and jtx3001 thanks for the inspiration, dats why u guys are there. thanks again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2010
@Justwise and the whole Nairalanders, My, friend was refused based on the reason that she did not have access to her uncles fund of which the whole statements both here and abroad show like 700k pounds. but they said she did not have access to it, it was refused after 8working days,23-07-10 to 05-08-10, and she got the text on the 9-08-10.
now she has filed an administraive review as advised by her uncles immigration lawyer.
How long will it take for the result o come out from the Review? kindly reply, and should she defer her admision because the lawyer said she will still meet up since the last date of resumption is 08-10-2010.
kindly reply to help her out.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,
Please someone who has applied for administrative review, can he or she reapply for visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2010
segbas:

@Justwise and the whole Nairalanders, My, friend was refused based on the reason that she did not have access to her uncles fund of which the whole statements both here and abroad show like 700k pounds. but they said she did not have access to it, it was refused after 8working days,23-07-10 to 05-08-10, and she got the text on the 9-08-10.
now she has filed an administraive review as advised by her uncles immigration lawyer.
How long will it take for the result o come out from the Review? kindly reply, and should she defer her admision because the lawyer said she will still meet up since the last date of resumption is 08-10-2010.
kindly reply to help her out.
Thanks and God bless.

October is still far away to be fair, people are still just/ yet to applying so there shouldn't be a problem,
your friend should just follow the lawyer's advice, thats what they get paid for,
and anything outside parents-children relationship would always be a tricky one.

What is the actual date for resumption for her school??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2010
Dannyboy80:

Hello Nairalanders,
Please someone who has applied for administrative review, can he or she reapply for visa?

As long as you didnt get refused under dodgy circumstancies (like forged documents) you can always re-apply,
why were you refused originally, and how long did the administrative review take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2010
@tboyjnr
The Admin review is still on, havent heard from them yet. I wanna reapply and my school is starting up on the 28th of September. So can i reapply while the Admin review is still on?. No forged documents Man,that would attract you 10years ban man, no sane person would wanna try that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2010
I await news of joy from my brother scobby200, and all other nairalanders that will be going to pick up their entry clearance today.
Scobby200 please dont forget that we are supposed to be on the same flight from Lagos to Amsterdam. All the best to everyone of you. I love you all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by fali: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2010
Thank you. I am sending a mail to them right away.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2010
SCOBBY,d champagne don ready o,so jst giv us d GUD NEWS so d party can start in earnest - LOL!

FEMTOPSY,wch flite u takin? Noticed ur statement 2 amsterdam,& wonderd! Wt flite is dat,& hw mch it cost? Stil yet 2 mk up my mind-lukin 4 d cheapst 1,bt kinda stuk on ARIK 4 now,so pls help out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2010
Dannyboy80:

@tboyjnr
The Admin review is still on, havent heard from them yet. I wanna reapply and my school is starting up on the 28th of September. So can i reapply while the Admin review is still on?. No forged documents Man,that would attract you 10years ban man, no sane person would wanna try that

Depends, if you were refused because you didnt get all 40 points, then you should have just gotten a new CAS and re-applied.
I'm not sure if it is possible to reapply whilst going through an admin review
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by mayordeeee: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2010
@femtopsy and all the house members, do u no wat d minimum balance of money one should av in his/ her account is? mi tuition is 10940, bt i paid a depoosit of 3000pds. this leaves a balance of 7840pds. since mi uni is in sheffield, i nid 5400pds for maintenance. the additn of this gives13240. i ad a balance of 4.5mill in d acc wen i applied for visa last week.(i used mi mums acct).do u think dis is enuf? im scared because i dint pay more dan 3000pds as deposit.some1 just told me i should av paid all my tuition fee, pls i need your advice and reassurance. thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2010
jtx3001:

SCOBBY,d champagne don ready o,so jst giv us d GUD NEWS so d party can start in earnest - LOL!

FEMTOPSY,wch flite u takin? Noticed your statement 2 amsterdam,& wonderd! Wt flite is dat,& hw mch it cost? Stil yet 2 mk up my mind-lukin 4 d cheapst 1,bt kinda stuk on ARIK 4 now,so pls help out

We plan leaving on the 15th to arrive UK on the 16th. We are going with KLM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,

First and foremost, glory be to God almighty. He alone is worthy of all praise.

I got my entry clearance today and i'm sincerely grateful to you ALL.

Femtopsy: May God bless you, lead you and guide you throughout your endeavours in Life. Thanks a lot for all your help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by teeewai(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2010
Femtopsy:

We plan leaving on the 15th to arrive UK on the 16th. We are going with KLM

@femtopsy, KLM, kinda expensive. have you checked out Emirates? Think they are a bit cheap, I've not gotten my visa decision but i'm threading on the positive path, sure will come back to give my testimony today!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2010
mayordeeee:

@femtopsy and all the house members, do u no wat d minimum balance of money one should av in his/ her account is? mi tuition is 10940, bt i paid a depoosit of 3000pds. this leaves a balance of 7840pds. since mi uni is in sheffield, i nid 5400pds for maintenance. the additn of this gives13240. i ad a balance of 4.5mill in d acc wen i applied for visa last week.(i used mi mums acct).do u think dis is enuf? im scared because i dint pay more dan 3000pds as deposit.some1 just told me i should av paid all my tuition fee, pls i need your advice and reassurance. thanks.
You do have more than enough money, hope the money stayed in your mom's account for atleast 28 days before you applied, you also need a sponsorship letter and your birth certificate stating your mothers name and your name. If you did all these, you are sure of 10 points. I wishnyou the best with your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2010
teeewai:

@femtopsy, KLM, kinda expensive. have you checked out Emirates? Think they are a bit cheap, I've not gotten my visa decision but i'm threading on the positive path, sure will come back to give my testimony today!!!!!!

Have you ever heard abt the Isrealites journey, that is what it is like when you go with emirates
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by mayordeeee: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2010
@femtopcy, i did all dese, thanks for ur response, we r all patiently waiting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2010
God don confirm am. @ femtopsy u re d bomb. justwise i salute. umo77 i thank u. 2 all much love!! detail coming up shortly!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jade5268: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2010
@ femtopsy

pls i need your advice urgently because i know you had similar issues. my sister was just denied, she just received it today and the reason given was that the maintenance fee was not held for the 28 day period. this was not the case her tuition has been fully paid and 15,000 USD was held in my dad's account from June 15th till august 1st, she submitted on the 13th of august.

i was just want to know would administrative review be better or she should put in her application considering when her school resumes?do you have an idea how long administrative review takes

pls respond

NB with the letter of consent my dad attached his company documents and company bank statements i told him all this was not necessary but he failed to listen.we agreed she would detach this but she didn't. COULD THIS HAVE AFFECTED HER
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2010
Jade:
Sry about your sister's case.

Was there a closing balance date on your dad's statement?

If yes, did it show that the required funds were held for a minimum of 28 days?

If no, when was the last transaction on the account made? Was it after 28 days ( with the balance not going below the required funds )?

For statements that do not indicate the date of the closing balance, The BHC says that the date the statement was printed out cannot be taken as the closing balance date. Instead, they use the date of the last transaction on the account.

Not so sure, but i think the administrative review takes 28 days to be treated by the bhc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2010
jade5268:

@ femtopsy

pls i need your advice urgently because i know you had similar issues. my sister was just denied, she just received it today and the reason given was that the maintenance fee was not held for the 28 day period. this was not the case her tuition has been fully paid and 15,000 USD was held in my dad's account from June 15th till august 1st, she submitted on the 13th of august.

i was just want to know would administrative review be better or she should put in her application considering when her school resumes?do you have an idea how long administrative review takes

pls respond

NB with the letter of consent my dad attached his company documents and company bank statements i  told him all this was not necessary but he failed to listen.we agreed she would detach this but she didn't. COULD THIS HAVE AFFECTED HER

Was the money always that amount within those months, look through his statement.
Was the account in your dad's name or his company's name. You really shouldn't use company details unless they are your sponsors.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2010
uhonmora:

Dear Nairalanders,

First and foremost, glory be to God almighty. He alone is worthy of all praise.

I got my entry clearance today and i'm sincerely grateful to you ALL.

Femtopsy: May God bless you, lead you and guide you throughout your endeavours in Life. Thanks a lot for all your help.

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2010
scobyy2007:

God don confirm am. @ femtopsy u re d bomb. justwise i salute. umo77 i thank u. 2 all much love!! detail coming up shortly!
Congratulations, the man with the +ve attitude. I'll want you to give us your ordeal @ da point of opening the package. I wish u all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jade5268: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2010
uhonmora:

Jade:
Sry about your sister's case.

Was there a closing balance date on your dad's statement?

If yes, did it show that the required funds were held for a minimum of 28 days?

If no, when was the last transaction on the account made? Was it after 28 days ( with the balance not going below the required funds )?

For statements that do not indicate the date of the closing balance, The BHC says that the date the statement was printed out cannot be taken as the closing balance date. Instead, they use the date of the last transaction on the account.

Not so sure, but i think the administrative review takes 28 days to be treated by the bhc.

the was no closing balance date on the bank statement.the last transaction date was 30th july which was interest capitalised  prior to that the last  
transaction was on the 5th of july.do you think the interest thing on the 30th does not count as a transaction?the for her was paid in on the 15th june  and the balance never went below 15,000USD
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jade5268: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2010
tboyjnr:

Was the money always that amount within those months, look through his statement.
Was the account in your dad's name or his company's name. You really shouldn't use company details unless they are your sponsors.

yes the money was that amount never went below the 15,000USD even though they were a couple of transactions.the account was my dad's but like i said with he letter of consent he put in coy registration and attached his coy account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jade5268: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2010
@femtopsy, justwise

pls i would appreciate your response

thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2010
jade5268:

@ femtopsy

pls respond

NB with the letter of consent my dad attached his company documents and company bank statements i  told him all this was not necessary but he failed to listen.we agreed she would detach this but she didn't. COULD THIS HAVE AFFECTED HER

Sorry for the refusal, what I can deduce from what u narrated has to do with the duration of the fund (MAINTAINCE FUND IS IN PLACE) in account which is way too long than a month (46 days). From the BHC requirement, fund must be held in account for a min period of 28 days and not more than a month b4 application is filed, i do believe this is the basis for the refusal. you can make amends and re-apply if there is still time at your side. I believe others on the thread will give useful info as rgds this on the way to go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2010
jade5268:

@femtopsy, justwise

pls i would appreciate your response

thanks

I'm sorry to hear abt the refusal, pls let her re-apply, tell her to put that money in her account for the 28days. she can still make it with 2wks extention from her school. Aks has a point as well in his reply.

Using company's bank account is not  a good idea, she should make her application as simply as possible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2010
scobyy2007:

Congrat!!! you almost gave us heartattach here. Well-done!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2010
JADE-so sad 4 ur sista's ordeal,cos she shld hv gottn it if nt 4 lil mistakes! Nywaz,frm wt u wrote,d last transaction U GUYS made was on July 5,& d acct was given INTREST on 30th? D intrest DOESNT COUNT as a TRANSACTION,hence d acct had ovastayd witout any serious activity!

TRUTH is evn if d money was ready ova a yr ago,beta 4 her,but den she shld run d acct bt not below d expectd amt. Her best bet is 2 reaply asap(wen is her skool resumin?),bt b4 she does so she shld withdraw like 5K NAIRA(or sumtin insignificant!) frm d acct,print d statemnt d nxt day,& submit d day afta - dat way ders a final transaction in d absence o'closin balance,& she wldnt b refusd den!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2010
scobyy2007:

C=O=N=G=R=A=T=U=L=A=T=I=O=N=S!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2010
UHONMORA & SCOBBY, I DON DEY POP D CHAMPAGNE O! Wetin i tel una-WE ALL GO TESTIFY,& HAVENT WE? D LORD is on d THRONE,& HE'S DON IT 4 ALL O'US! 4 evry1 out der,kno dis - D LONGA UR APPLICATN STAYS WIT D BHC,D BETA D OUTCUM! 2 my brodas, CONGRATS O!

FEMTOPSY,hw mch did u get ur tickets, & wer dey return flights? My contact @ BA got a RETURN FLIGHT 2 LONDON of a YRS DIFFERENCE 4 N166,500 wch i tink is fair,bt den m stil lukin 4 CHEAPER ones if i can find! So pls,do answer on hw mch it costs,& if its a return @ dt said price!

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.