Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (313000 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
UHONMORA & SCOBBY, I DON DEY POP D CHAMPAGNE O! Wetin i tel una-WE ALL GO TESTIFY,& HAVENT WE? D LORD is on d THRONE,& HE'S DON IT 4 ALL O'US! 4 evry1 out der,kno dis - D LONGA UR APPLICATN STAYS WIT D BHC,D BETA D OUTCUM! 2 my brodas, CONGRATS O!

FEMTOPSY,hw mch did u get ur tickets, & wer dey return flights? My contact @ BA got a RETURN FLIGHT 2 LONDON of a YRS DIFFERENCE 4 N166,500 wch i tink is fair,bt den m stil lukin 4 CHEAPER ones if i can find! So pls,do answer on hw mch it costs,& if its a return @ dt said price!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jade5268: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2010
justwise:

I'm sorry to hear abt the refusal, pls let her re-apply, tell her to put that money in her account for the 28days. she can still make it with 2wks extention from her school. Aks has a point as well in his reply.

Using company's bank account is not  a good idea, she should make her application as simply as possible.

thanks
but the money is in my dad putting it in hers for another 28 days would be long her school resumes soon. i think i would get them to just do one or two transactions tomorrow and then print from the the 5th of july till date.she did not use the company account my dad just attached it to his letter of consent and when we tried to tell him he just wouldn't listen.

what are your thoughts on the admin review. wouldn't that been faster?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2010
jade5268:

thanks
but the money is in my dad putting it in hers for another 28 days would be long her school resumes soon. i think i would get them to just do one or two transactions tomorrow and then print from the the 5th of july till date.she did not use the company account my dad just attached it to his letter of consent and when we tried to tell him he just wouldn't listen.

what are your thoughts on the admin review. wouldn't that been faster?

It takes long, i don't think it will be faster than re-applying.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jade5268: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2010
jtx3001:

JADE-so sad 4 your sista's ordeal,cos she shld hv gottn it if nt 4 lil mistakes! Nywaz,frm wt u wrote,d last transaction U GUYS made was on July 5,& d acct was given INTREST on 30th? D intrest DOESNT COUNT as a TRANSACTION,hence d acct had ovastayd witout any serious activity!

TRUTH is evn if d money was ready ova a yr ago,beta 4 her,but den she shld run d acct bt not below d expectd amt. Her best bet is 2 reaply asap(wen is her skool resumin?),bt b4 she does so she shld withdraw like 5K NAIRA(or sumtin insignificant!) frm d acct,print d statemnt d nxt day,& submit d day afta - dat way ders a final transaction in d absence o'closin balance,& she wldnt b refusd den!

thanks
had no idea the interest thing did not count.that way it was in the account for the 28 days na wa o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jade5268: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2010
justwise:

It takes long, i don't think it will be faster than re-applying.

ok she would reapply then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by fasho16(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2010
Please, l will like to know if colleges in Uk, advertising Postgraduate Studies are really affiliated to the Universities they claim to be affiliated with. Also, the certificate issued after the duration of the programme, does it bear the logo of both schools, or the affiliated university alone.

Hoping to get a response ASAP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2010
PAnyone who is re-applying,please note that CAS can not be used more then once. You must contact your tier4 sponsor to issue you another CAS. See reference below.Paragraph 27.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/Tier4migrantguidance1.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
Please,Anyone who wishes to re-applying,please note that CAS can not be used more then once. You must contact your tier4 sponsor to issue you another CAS. See reference below.Paragraph 27.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/Tier4migrantguidance1.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2010
fasho16:

Please, l will like to know if colleges in Uk, advertising Postgraduate Studies are really affiliated to the Universities they claim to be affiliated with. Also, the certificate issued after the duration of the programme, does it bear the logo of both schools, or the affiliated university alone.

Hoping to get a response ASAP.

Which college is that?

Yes the certificate does  bear the logo of both schools
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2010
Dannyboy80:

Please,Anyone who wishes to re-applying,please note that CAS can not be used more then once. You must contact your tier4 sponsor to issue you another CAS. See reference below.Paragraph 27.

Good point u have there. Good job.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2010
JADE,as earlier statd,reaplyin is her best bet! 2 dis effect, wyl withdrawin d insignificant sum(s) frm d acct, ensure dey dnt print d statemnt dat same day o! Dats y i said she does dat 2day,print 2moro,aply d day afta. Dat way d transaction would hav rflectd in her acct history 4 d benefit o'd statemnt. Didnt say if she got her complete 30 marks 4 CAS, bt den Wshin ur sis gud luk in her reaplicatn!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2010
JADE, tnx 2 DANNYBOY80, jst remembrd sumtin vital,& dat is ur sis has 2 let d skool issue her anoda CAS b4 reaplyin(basd on d initial denial!),so let her do all des immediately,k! Tkia
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2010
JADE, tnx 2 DANNYBOY80, jst remembrd sumtin vital,& dat is ur sis has 2 let d skool issue her anoda CAS b4 reaplyin(basd on d initial denial!),so let her do all des immediately,k! Tkia
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jade5268: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2010
jtx3001:

JADE,as earlier statd,reaplyin is her best bet! 2 dis effect, wyl withdrawin d insignificant sum(s) frm d acct, ensure dey dnt print d statemnt dat same day o! Dats y i said she does dat 2day,print 2moro,aply d day afta. Dat way d transaction would hav rflectd in her acct history 4 d benefit o'd statemnt. Didnt say if she got her complete 30 marks 4 CAS, bt den Wshin your sis gud luk in her reaplicatn!

thanks
noted. yeah she got the 30 marks for the CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2010
You are welcome everybody. We are all here for progress and success. I have applied for an Administrative review, but i think that would take too long. so i have decided to reapply.Currently,im waiting for my new CAS to come from my tier4 sponsor. My school resumes on the 28 of this month, May God grant us all our heartdesires as we endeavour to do our very best, Amen

NB. Please if your tier4 refuses to issue you a new CAS, please quote the aforementioned website and paragraph. They do not have any choice other than to issue you a new CAS. Cheers!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2010
@Scobby:
Congratulations !!.

@jtx3001:
Yes o brother! The end really did justify the wait. Thank God.
It's really another stage of one's journey through this road we call 'life'. May God see us all through.

To all intending applicants:
Please, keep your visa application as simple as possible. I dont think there's really much more to it.
Go through the guidelines on the ukba site very well (especially those relating to Maintenance) and if there anything you're not sure of, ask here and someone would help out.

@justwise: Hi. Keep up the good work. May God reward your good works and send you help in your time of need.

To all those still awaiting, i wish you all the best.

And where's ell77? My gratitude goes to you too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2010
@Scobyman not boy, Congractulations. I am happy for you, but please continue praying for we that we are still expecting our entry clearance. mine is 12 working days today.
once again congrats man.
scobyy2007:

God don confirm am. @ femtopsy u re d bomb. justwise i salute. umo77 i thank u. 2 all much love!! detail coming up shortly!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2010
am still wondering what kind of man is my Jesus!!!!! wooooow the experience was just absolutely out of this world. Immediatley I was given ma package, I stepped out and headed to ma car, a woman now ran to me saying Appeal!!!!!, lol she gave me a flyer which I collected, then she kept on following me, I frowned at her and said "Madam u don do your part, I will call if I need an appeal". I stepped into ma car and ripped open the package, lo and behold my VISA DEY STAMPED KAMPE!!!!!. I later took time to look for the appeal woman and returned her appeal flyer, lol[b] " Madam God no allow me need appeal"[/b]

LOL

[size=8pt]God Take all Glory!!!!!![/size]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by teeewai(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2010
@all,

GOD has done it ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, just got my entry clearance today after nine days, i'm soo glad. The wait can be killing you know, lollllllllll. Immediately i got my package, i was just praying not to see any white document as explained by femtopsy, lol

Thanx to BABA GOD, he's been faithful, jwise, femtopsy,scobby, everybody in the house, tnx so much, all the way to BIrmingham City Uni, Lets go there,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2010
teeewai:

@all,

GOD has done it ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, just got my entry clearance today after nine days, i'm soo glad. The wait can be killing you know, lollllllllll. Immediately i got my package, i was just praying not to see any white document as explained by femtopsy, lol

Thanx to BABA GOD, he's been faithful, jwise, femtopsy,scobby, everybody in the house, tnx so much, all the way to BIrmingham City Uni, Lets go there,
Been waiting to hear from you, thank GOD for you. Congratulations, wish u all the best as u start this phase in ur life
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2010
scobyy2007:

am still wondering what kind of man is my Jesus!!!!! wooooow the experience was just absolutely out of this world. Immediatley I was given ma package, I stepped out and headed to ma car, a woman now ran to me saying Appeal!!!!!, lol she gave me a flyer which I collected, then she kept on following me, I frowned at her and said "Madam u don do your part, I will call if I need an appeal". I stepped into ma car and ripped open the package, lo and behold my VISA DEY STAMPED KAMPE!!!!!. I later took time to look for the appeal woman and returned her appeal flyer, lol[b] " Madam God no allow me need appeal"[/b]

LOL

[size=8pt]God Take all Glory!!!!!![/size]

Lol, I almost fainted when I saw a white paper, I didnt even look at it, I just scanned through my passport, first time I didnt see it, second scan through It wasnt there,
Ahhh, then I calmed the $#$$ down and checked again lol, it was there, the white paper was the university letter head, i've been sleeping well these past days,
Good luck to you guys smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2010
justwise:

Congrat!!! you almost gave us heartattach here. Well-done!!!

Justwise no vex. I had to help ma brov. submit his own application today after collecting passport. so ma brov. is waiting on the line now ooo!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2010
@umo77. I will always remember u in ma prayers. It will be perfect application in ?Jesus Name, Amen!!!!! Victory is yours, in no time you will hold it in ur hands!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
scobyy2007:

@umo77. I will always remember u in ma prayers. It will be perfect application in ?Jesus Name, Amen!!!!! Victory is yours, in no time you will hold it in your hands!!!!!!!!!!

scobyy2007, na God go bless you joooo. i'm so happy for you. thank you for your concern. so na which school you dey go?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2010
Middlesex University, London
umo77:

scobyy2007, na God go bless you joooo. i'm so happy for you. thank you for your concern. so na which school you dey go?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by SAMMYTOPE: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2010
@everybody,mine is now 4working days.pls pray 4me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2010
@scoby2007, congrats, i share in your joy oo, enjoy ur stay in london,

we shall continue to hear good news from this forum, to all intending applicants, please always ask question when in doubt, cos i think the main issue in the student visa is MAINTENANCE

@ sammytope, i guess we submitted on the same date, 31/08, just add two more days to it.cos of the holidays,
wish us success anyway,

any body in the house going to my sch, university of sunderland?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by muami(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2010
CONGRATS to everyone who has gotten their visas. Do have a very memorable stay in the UK and also excel in your studies.
Please where do one write the closing balance in Pounds. Is it on the statement of account or the form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by afenex(m): 1:47am On Sep 07, 2010
Hi guys,i need ur help on this visa issue.Still waiting for my CAS letter,called the sch today and was told it would be emailed to me in few days time.I have met the conditional offer deposit and about paying 50% of sch fees tomorrow.My issue has to do with the transcript thing.Some say its good you add it to the visa application as stipulated in the guidelines and others say it doesnt matter.I called the vfs center and was told since it has already been sent to the sch in uk,i shouldnt bother about adding another one to my visa application.Yet,i am not satisfied thinking what the site said about documents used to get the CAS letter.It was transcript i used since my certificates arent ready.Transcript from my uni here cant be sent to private address or individuals and if i am to have it addressed to the BHC what address should i use?I wonder if it can be done that way.
Please,someone give advice on this as i have just till tuesday next week to submit my application and my school resumes 21st sept.I am being positive but want to make sure i do the right things and leave the rest to God.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by eyesofgold(m): 5:05am On Sep 07, 2010
I just got myself back ooo, it was nt a small tin yesterday. wen i got my parcel, after reading what Femtopsy wrote about the white paper tin, i decided to check for any white paper first before opening my passport, there was no white paper in my parcel so i was so so happy, believing for once that i have gotten it. Then i opened my passport, i started looking for the visa, i checked and checked it was no where to be found, one guy watching me even joined me in the search, for a moment i tot i did not get, all of a sudden there it was, it was the other guy that saw it for me. With the kind of tension i was having, i would have checked from morning till night without seeing it. So First of all a BIG thanks to God Almighty, then Femtopsy, justwise, scobbyboy(tot i will see u yesterday), umo, jtx3001, and all of you that contribute to this thread. Those still waiting, God is on your side, Have Faith.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 5:45am On Sep 07, 2010
afenex:

Hi guys,i need your help on this visa issue.Still waiting for my CAS letter,called the sch today and was told it would be emailed to me in few days time.I have met the conditional offer deposit and about paying 50% of sch fees tomorrow.My issue has to do with the transcript thing.Some say its good you add it to the visa application as stipulated in the guidelines and others say it doesnt matter.I called the vfs center and was told since it has already been sent to the sch in uk,i shouldnt bother about adding another one to my visa application.Yet,i am not satisfied thinking what the site said about documents used to get the CAS letter.It was transcript i used since my certificates arent ready.Transcript from my uni here cant be sent to private address or individuals and if i am to have it addressed to the BHC what address should i use?I wonder if it can be done that way.
Please,someone give advice on this as i have just till tuesday next week to submit my application and my school resumes 21st sept.I am being positive but want to make sure i do the right things and leave the rest to God.

Hello afenex, depending on what your CAS says, it will state what you should show to BHC. meanwhile start fast tracking your Transcript now so as not to be caught unaware. grease the necessary hand if possible to have a copy of that Transcript in your hands. I have never heard of some1 sending transcript to the BHC after submission ooooo. so get am 4 ur hand now, possibly get an introduction letter from your department, endorsed by your HOD, FEMTOPSY did that too. am skeptical about the fact that you just want to pay the 50%. but no issues, ensure that the payment is fully indicated on your CAS mail that will be sent to you. I hope you dont have issues with your statement of account, maintenance. please ask questions if you have.
I remain loyal and stand to be corrected by any member of the forum: Justwise, femtopsy, jtx3001, umo77 and others please let support afenex

person wey dey ask road no dey miss road!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 5:51am On Sep 07, 2010
eyesofgold:

I just got myself back ooo, it was nt a small tin yesterday. wen i got my parcel, after reading what Femtopsy wrote about the white paper tin, i decided to check for any white paper first before opening my passport, there was no white paper in my parcel so i was so so happy, believing for once that i have gotten it. Then i opened my passport, i started looking for the visa, i checked and checked it was no where to be found, one guy watching me even joined me in the search, for a moment i tot i did not get, all of a sudden there it was, it was the other guy that saw it for me. With the kind of tension i was having, i would have checked from morning till night without seeing it. So First of all a BIG thanks to God Almighty, then Femtopsy, justwise, scobbyboy(tot i will see u yesterday), umo, jtx3001, and all of you that contribute to this thread. Those still waiting, God is on your side, Have Faith.
@olojuwura(eyesofgold), probably you saw me but never recognised me but I think I saw you, lol, dont be surprised I be bad guy, lmao

BIG CONGRAT OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.