Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312935 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2010
@Sats, sorry about that I think you should follow Dannyboy80 advice, that is the best option. when did you apply and when did you get reply from them?
reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2010
hey all nairalanders.
i mailed abuja yesterday, and was told my application had been fully assessed. it is waiting to e dispatched to ikeja. they said i should mail them by thursday to confirm, well, i guess this is it. they have already decided. God dey grin cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by adeniyi7: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2010
Posted on: Today at 10:56:03 AMPosted by: umo77
Insert Quote
hey all nairalanders.
@umo77 when do u summit pls?l summited on the 18th august,till exptin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Jaylone(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2010
umo77:

hey all nairalanders.
i mailed abuja yesterday, and was told my application had been fully assessed. it is waiting to e dispatched to ikeja. they said i should mail them by thursday to confirm, well, i guess this is it. they have already decided. God dey grin cool

I wish you the best. No need to fear it is positive
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2010
adeniyi7:

Posted on: Today at 10:56:03 AMPosted by: umo77
Insert Quote
hey all nairalanders.
@umo77 when do u summit pls?l summited on the 18th august,till exptin

i submitted on the 23rd of august. maybe yours should be among, or you could mail them, let's be hopeful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by adeniyi7: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2010
i submitted on the 23rd of august. maybe yours should be among, or you could mail them, let's be hopeful.
Posted on: Today at 11:27:15 AM
Posted by: Jaylone
Insert Quote
l just got there replied, that my application has be forwarded this morning,l shd check on Thursday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2010
i strongly believe in GOD ALMIGHTY that mine is there and the result is POSITIVE in the name of JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2010
segbas:

i strongly believe in GOD ALMIGHTY that mine is there and the result is POSITIVE in the name of JESUS CHRIST.

i say a big AMEN to that bro. wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by gulag: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hey guys,

I got my entry clearance and I used a fixed deposit and a letter for my maintenance. Just wanted you guys to know fixed deposit is accepted but you need a letter which includes the term of deposit, the date of the letter, the account number of the fixed deposit, the account associated with teh fixed deposit as well as a statement that the fixed deposit can easily be liquidated to cash, and the funds can be accessed by the student.

i have a quick question for justwise and the others

1) I plan to sit the american GRE in France but I have to apply for a schengen visa, is it possible for me to apply for this visa when i get to the UK. I will only be in france for three day maximum

2) If I get into a school in the US, can I apply for a US student visa in the UK or is it advisable to apply in Nigeria. I dont want to spend money going up and down but I want to do the right thing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2010
congrats oo, may hear many more good news from this thread, i guess, justwise, scoby and co, are already in the queen's land,
please anyone who has bought pounds lately should be tell me the rate,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by sats1: 12:31am On Sep 15, 2010
@Dannyboy80
@segbas

are u sure making a fresh application after i have already applied for administrative review isnt gonna cause wahala, im jus confused, i made my last application on d 13th and got my package on d 4th, so guys pls ans me will it b wise to make anoda applocation? my resumption is on d 27th and i guess it ends on d 4th,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nat138: 2:00am On Sep 15, 2010
gulag:

Hey guys,

I got my entry clearance and I used a fixed deposit and a letter for my maintenance. Just wanted you guys to know fixed deposit is accepted but you need a letter which includes the term of deposit, the date of the letter, the account number of the fixed deposit, the account associated with teh fixed deposit as well as a statement that the fixed deposit can easily be liquidated to cash, and the funds can be accessed by the student.

1) I plan to sit the american GRE in France but I have to apply for a schengen visa, is it possible for me to apply for this visa when i get to the UK. I will only be in france for three day maximum

2) If I get into a school in the US, can I apply for a US student visa in the UK or is it advisable to apply in Nigeria. I dont want to spend money going up and down but I want to do the right thing

@ Gulag, is the entry clearance a visiting visa or student's visa? because if it it a visiting visa, you cannot apply for a Schengen Visa in the UK because you cannot prove that you have ties in the UK such as studies or settlement, but if you are on a student visa, you can apply for the Schengen but you will be required to submit a reference letter from your school as one of the major requirements. And whether you are on a student or visiting visa, you will NOT be given a US student visa from the UK, you will need to go back to your country of origin/ permanent residence to apply for it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2010
nat138:

@ Gulag, is the entry clearance a visiting visa or student's visa? because if it it a visiting visa, you cannot apply for a Schengen Visa in the UK because you cannot prove that you have ties in the UK such as studies or settlement, but if you are on a student visa, you can apply for the Schengen but you will be required to submit a reference letter from your school as one of the major requirements. And whether you are on a student or visiting visa, you will NOT be given a US student visa from the UK, you will need to go back to your country of origin/ permanent residence to apply for it.

@Gulag ,
nat138 is spot on, i can't possibly add more.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by humblemoi: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2010
@sats.
Please what date with month inclusive did you submit and when did you pick up? When did you submit for admin.review?
I feel a new application won't disrupt ur review, however, you shouldn't have added extra documents. What i can advice go through an agent to make your applicatiƶn faster. No time.
If you have the money. 15 working days may not get you to school early.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by humblemoi: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2010
meant adding extra documents for admin review, that you shouldnt have done. In any case, please, add a good write up to back up your new application after collecting your new cas number.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2010
@sats

No making a new application whilst your Admin Review is going on wouldnt cause any wahala. The only thing different is the money you paying for you application. So go ahead and make a fresh application. The date 27th for resumption is not a problem. so you as ur classes isnt starting that day. so go gather up your documents, a new cas number,a reference letter from you bank stating your account is a dom account, your own write up to clarify the entry clearance officer and any other supporting documents you think you can add to your new application.

You added a new document alongside your admin review form, it is not accepted. They will review you case but any new documents attached wont be considered. Apply as fast as you can. May God bless us all, Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2010
congrat Gulag,
pray for me too, mine is 17th day today.
gulag:

Hey guys,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ifyfine(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2010
hello plz i need u na help i want to apply for a uk student visa i hv gotten the cas and hv paid 75% of my school fees bt i dnt hv enough cash to for mentains fee wish is abt 5400 pound but i gt control of a guy who will build a feak statement of account{uba} i dnt knw if the embassy will call the bank to comfirm and i dnt knw if its going to work,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ifyfine(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2010
hello plz i need u na help i want to apply for a uk student visa i hv gotten the cas and hv paid 75% of my school fees bt i dnt hv enough cash to for mentains fee wish is abt 5400 pound but i gt control of a guy who will build a feak statement of account{uba} i dnt knw if the embassy will call the bank to comfirm and i dnt knw if its going to work,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2010
Now I know how it feels, I just got a text that my processed application is ready. I applied on the 7th Sept in abuja.Used an agent for my application. House, please join me in prayers oooo, I will share the good news soon,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2010
Insert Quote
hello plz i need u na help i want to apply for a uk student visa i hv gotten the cas and hv paid 75% of my school fees bt i dnt hv enough cash to for mentains fee wish is abt 5400 pound but i gt control of a guy who will build a feak statement of account{uba} i dnt knw if the embassy will call the bank to comfirm and i dnt knw if its going to work, [quote][/quote]

i will advice you not to do that, i think one thing the embassy does check if the have any doubt , if your account statement, anybody that wants to forge that, will ve to get it 100% as there will be so many originals at the embassy to compare, moreover, they ve a team of fraud detector, the result, might not the pleasant, which is 10years bann,

certainly not advisable, remember the rules, says, the money should be kept in your account for 28days, with the closing balance ending no more than one more prior to ur application date, nothing says, the money must be urs,

i will advice, you solicit for funds, better still, get a loan, and deposit the money in ur account, after 28day, print ur statemnt of account, and u can withdraw, and give whoever back the money,

better safe than sorry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2010
@lekepee
Thank God for the Goodnews, Please how much does it cost to use an Agent? Yours was really very fast, I am very sure and strongly believe u have ur entrance clearance, God bless you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2010
lekepee:

Now I know how it feels, I just got a text that my processed application is ready. I applied on the 7th Sept in abuja.Used an agent for my application. House, please join me in prayers oooo, I will share the good news soon,

I scobby2007 await the good news, just cant wait. Heart begins to pound, gbim gbim ggim!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2010
@umo77. howfar? I am waiting to hear from you oooooooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2010
Thanks all, I will share the good news soon, I paid 50k to d agent, it was supposed to be 30k but since my school is not part of the school they represent they said I needed to pay 50k.

I was put in the Student Select Scheme when I went to submit and I guess submitting in Abuja makes it fast too,

My body is getting cold and hot, It is well, The Lord has done it already, I have FAITH!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by mayordeeee: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2010
heello evryone!!help me thank God o, got my entry clearance today!!dint even receive a text during submission and collection!! i was just trakn online and saw it was ready for collection!!i so ran dere,
submitted on the 30th of august,

z anyone going to sheffield uni?
i wish dose waitn collectn success,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2010
scobyy2007:

@umo77. howfar? I am waiting to hear from you oooooooo

@scobyy2007, you never go school? how far now? nothing yet from my end o, sent them a mail and they said i shuld mail them tomorow. i am however very hopeful. thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2010
mayordeeee:

heello evryone!!help me thank God o, got my entry clearance today!!dint even receive a text during submission and collection!! i was just trakn online and saw it was ready for collection!!i so ran dere,
submitted on the 30th of august,

z anyone going to sheffield uni?
i wish dose waitn collectn success,

@mayordee thank God for you o, urs was faster o, me i submitted on the 23rd of august.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2010
@Umo77, am still waiting for my brother oooo he submitted the day I collected mine entry clearance. my school starts Oct 4, hostel opens 27, so I dont see any reason for the rush, more my brother is very dear to me, I cant just leave him like tha
umo77:

@scobyy2007, you never go school? how far now? nothing yet from my end o, sent them a mail and they said i shuld mail them tomorow. i am however very hopeful. thanks alot
t. By the grace of God I hope we travel next week b4 friday!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Jaylone(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
@mayordee

Congrats to you. Did you use an agent? Wishing you the best in your school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by mayordeeee: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
@umohh, God dey o!!!just keep prayn and keep tracking it online, it is well.thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by mayordeeee: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2010
@jaylone, thanks, yes i did use an agent.pfl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.