Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (313156 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2010
umo77, please give us the full info, for the refusal,
and yes for reapplication, you neeed a new CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
umo77:

@lekepee, thank God for you o 4 working days. which agent did you use pls send me the address and phone number abeg

@scobyy, dem no give me o, trying to see what to do next. the ECO didn't knoe the difference of a time fixed deposit and savings being in the same account. wondering wether i should go for review or just re-apply.

for re-application, do i need a new CAS letter?

Its not by agent UMO77. I believe you know by now what went wrong. get a new CAS and get rid of fixed accounts. God knows best, be strong
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2010
dayo,

the ECO couldn't understand the movement of the money i fixed in my account and the maturity date . anyway, i'll re-apply tomorrow by his grace.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by muami(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2010
Umo77. So sorry to hear about your refusal. If you intend to use a fixed deposit account again, pls get a letter from your bank in the required format. And this time, do not allow your bank to tell you what is required and what is not. I am however surprised that you are planning reapplying tomorrow. Did you get a new CAS so fast?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2010
yes o, i'm talking with my school at the moment, they've even sent one now but it didn't have the right figures
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
Thanks all, @Umo77 I used PFL Ibadan office,but I guess dey ve an office in lagos, u can google d addy.It is well bros,reapply with ur new CAS nd correct d situation.God bless U, I wish U favour and grace.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Jaylone(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
@umo77

Be strong and apply again using a new CAS. I wish you the best this time around. Maybe using an agent will hasten things up a bit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2010
umo77:

@lekepee, thank God for you o   4 working days. which agent did you use pls send me the address and phone number abeg

@scobyy, dem no give me o, trying to see what to do next. the ECO didn't knoe the difference of a time fixed deposit and savings being in the same account. wondering wether i should go for review or just re-apply.

for re-application, do i need a new CAS letter?

Its not by agent UMO77. I believe you know by now what went wrong. get a new CAS and get rid of fixed accounts. God knows best, be strong
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2010
ok scobyy i don hear, my school is sending the CAS to me now. latest date for registration in my school is 11th october though classes begin 27th september
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2010
umo77:

ok scobyy i don hear, my school is sending the CAS to me now. latest date for registration in my school is 11th october though classes begin 27th september
Thats the spirit. give it ur best shot n coupled with the experience gathered from Nairaland, I believe you are good to go anytime!!!! The Lord is your strength!!!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ umo77, please, look at the rules, and make sure u are not in a hurry to re apply, i mean, dont forget to add and get it right this time,
i will advice you to take a look at the tier guidance policy, and read up again, specifically the one talking about maintance, cos that is where, 99% get it wrong,
even if you ve got ur new CAS, make sure u get it all right this time,
remember, they refuse most student visa application, on maintanance, hardly do they refuse for CAS, cos that's pretty straight forward,

wish u all the best,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2010
abeg make una dey pray for us ooo, we wey dey waiting line,
scobby, justwise,, lekepee and the rest of the house, nobody sabi pass
we need ur prayers oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2010
dayo1401:

@ umo77, please, look at the rules, and make sure u are not in a hurry to re apply, i mean, dont forget to add and get it right this time,
i will advice you to take a look at the tier guidance policy, and read up again, specifically the one talking about maintance, cos that is where, 99% get it wrong,
even if you ve got your new CAS, make sure u get it all right this time,
remember, they refuse most student visa application, on maintanance, hardly do they refuse for CAS, cos that's pretty straight forward,

wish u all the best,

i guess the rules state that the money must be in your account for 28 consecutive days. money has been in my account since the 20th of august til today, though my previous application was still on then, am i not eligible to apply? cos i think from the 20th of august to the 16th of september looks like 28 days to me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
well, 20th of august, is just 27 days today, if u start counting, after 20th , august has just 11 days, left, and today is 16, altogether 27,
u can wait till the 29th day, make a transaction, on that day and request for ur statement.

the money must be held for a 28day consective period, with closing balance no more than one month prior to the date of ur application,
the sentence above seems very straight forward, but i must tell u, it is complicated.

make sure u transact on the last day, to aviod issues that deal with closing balance,
remember to inspect ur stament to make sure there are no errors, the money must not have dropped below the required amount, during those 28days,
i wil advice u to wait, if it is 20th, august, just two more day will cover it , if they say, 28days, making it 29days, wouldnt hurt u,

just take ur time,
most important thing is getting it right
goodluck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2010
dayo thanks for the advice, my problem is that my school's latest date of registration is the 11th of October, and 15 working days from tomorrow ends on the 8th of October, don't know if they'll bring it out earlier plus the fact dat i don't stay in lagos, men it's hard coming all the way from port-harcourt for these things
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2010
if it is 11 october, i think u might be able to squeeze ur way through, most importnt thing is getting it right, u make sure u score 40point, (30 for cas, 10 maintanance)before considering any other thing, cos that primarily determines ur visa

think through, weigh ur option, will advice get all necessary document, make sure u follow the rules and dont give the ECO any chances of refusal,
submitting on tuesday wouldnt be that 21st september,

people say agents make it faster, lekepee used PFL, he got his five working days, make further enquries, but concentrate more on u getting it right, cos being in a hurry might not amount to waste of time.
God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 3:13am On Sep 17, 2010
UMO77,SOO SORI it took time 4 me 2 rply 2 ur dilemma-bin tryna put finishin touches 4 m'trip 2 d UK 2moro! Minwyl,red thru ur posts regardin ur refusal,& i do hv 2 say M TOTALY SHOKD DEY TOOK DIS LONG in informin u abt ur REFUSAL-VERY UNLIKE DEM! Anywaz,no cryin ova spilt milk-my advice is WAIT TIL MONDAY,cos den u'd hav don d needful on ur acct wch is almost 28 Days strong,& also find d nearest PFL or BCIE offic nearest 2 u in order 2 speed ur applicatn up(U KNO I DNT NORMALY ADVICE DIS,BT DES BRITS ALSO HELP IN KILLIN NAIJA 2 by aidin & abbettin des agents wit speedy responses!). Bsides,dey'l also advice & double chek ur docs (mst imprtantly d MAINTENANCE FUNDS!) 2 ensure COMPLIANCE!

Nt 2 wori - U'd b FINE dis time

P.S-b @ d VFS b4 7 on Monday mrnin afta solicitin d help o'dos agents-realise dat d earlier within d day u do dis wit d help o'des agents,d FASTER(SEEMINGLY!) ur applicatn rturns!U mite b luky nt 2 wait til d end o'd month b4 u get ur VISA!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2010
thans so much for all the love guys, i appreciate all your advice. i'll make up my mind today, my only problem though is my trip going back to PH today, well, let's see. if the agents will say it's okay to do it today or not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2010
Guys,they did nt give me,they said they did nt sure I hold dt amt of fund in my act. I think those ppl r tired they needed rest. They did nt bother to cal d bank I think.
I wil defer my admision first and think of wht 2 do next.
I strongly belif dt GOD has a purpose 4 dis to hapen. HE works in ways we cant undastand.
So, I wil implore u guys nt 2 leave ds forum at all. Thanks everybody and God bless u all.
Justwise,Scobyboy, Umo,everybody on this thread u r wonderful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by muami(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
@segbas. So sorry to hear about your refusal. Did you say they said they are not sure that you have the money in your account? Didnt the required funds stay in your account for 28 days? If you can throw more light, it would be highly appreciated. Anyways, just defer your admission like you have said and take your time to decide on the way forward. Best wishes in your future endeavours
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2010
i submited my personal act. D amt required is even more dn 28days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2010
@segbas be strong bro, remember that femtopsy was refused initially, then summoned courage and faced them again n he got it REFUSAL [/b]is not a [b]FAILURE, u fail only wen u stop trying, I promise to always give any support within my jurisdiction. If I may ask, did you withdraw the money after printing out the statement n what bank did you use, I have my reasons, I want ur second shot to be a TESTIMONY. God bless u segbas. Oluwa ma pase owo fu e, it is well with. let the house have a list of all d docs u gonna submit 4 d second application so that we can guide n support u as necessary.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2010
segbas:

Guys,they did nt give me,they said they did nt sure I hold dt amt of fund in my act. I think those ppl r tired they needed rest. They did nt bother to cal d bank I think.
I strongly belif dt GOD has a purpose 4 dis to hapen. HE works in ways we cant undastand.
So, I wil implore u guys nt 2 leave ds forum at all. Thanks everybody and God bless u all.

segbas my bro, it is well. God knows why, me na the same thing but i too am not giving up. It is well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
segbas:

Please don't let this get you down, alot of pple got refused and stood their ground untill the visa is stamped.

I was refused USA visa and the SAME month i applied for UK student visa and was given. There is reason for everything.
Go through the reasons they gave again and re-apply while u defer your admission.

I wish you yhe very best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by sats1: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2010
@justwise i got rejected, and i want to reapply, even though i had an administrative review,i havent heard from them, how do i do my account shud i print a new one or what? the useless ECO tot my account was in naira whereas i used my own pounds acct, pls advice me thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2010
@sats:

@justwise i got rejected, and i want to reapply, even though i had an administrative review,i havent heard from them, how do i do my account shud i print a new one or what? the useless ECO tot my account was in naira whereas i used my own pounds acct, pls advice me thanks

Since you hve used the administrative review, i think u should wait for the outcome, i'm sure that u have a very strong case. Ask ur school for an extension and explain to them what happened.

I don't know if an applicant is allowed to re-apply while the review is going on.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by sats1: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2010
@justwise ok, when i applied for the review, i attached my statement to the application,so that they can see what im talkin bout, hope say wahala no dey oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2010
@sats:

@justwise ok, when i applied for the review, i attached my statement to the application,so that they can see what im talkin bout, hope say wahala no dey oh

Thats the right thing to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2010
@Sat.you can reapply whilst your admin review is going on. You can ask any vfs staff if u doubt.I advice u reapply,they take a whole lot of time to get back to u.the fastest is reapplying believe me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2010
Dannyboy80:

@Sat.you can reapply whilst your admin review is going on. You can ask any vfs staff if u doubt.I advice u reapply,they take a whole lot of time to get back to u.the fastest is reapplying believe me.

Ok, i never knew about that, Sat go for it then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2010
Yeah,@justwise. I did both.went for admin review and also decided to reapply.but verified before reapplying.wish us well.God bless us all.Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Jaylone(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
segbas:

i submited my personal act. D amt required is even more dn 28days.

Don't be discouraged. Don't allow them to keep you down, follow the advice given and VICTORY will be yours.

I wish you the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.