Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (313155 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2010
ifyfine:

hello plz i need u na help i want to apply for a uk student visa i hv gotten the cas and hv paid 75% of my school fees bt i dnt hv enough cash to for mentains fee wish is abt 5400 pound but i gt control of a guy who will build a feak statement of account{uba} i dnt knw if the embassy will call the bank to comfirm and i dnt knw if its going to work,

Don't do it, even if u got away with it, you will need that £5400 money dearly from the moment you step foot into the UK.

That money is ur accommodation, bills, feeding, transport, shopping, so if you came without it how are u doing to survive?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2010
Justwise, please have you seen any tier 4 application been refused after 17th workingdays?
please reply now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2010
segbas:

Justwise, please have you seen any tier 4 application been refused after 17th workingdays?
please reply now.

I'm not sure i have seen any, i think you should remain positive and stop thinking about refusal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2010
Segbas If vex I no go pray again ooooo, God said it is well with u and you still questioning God. Have faith, I knw how you feel. just be positive n dont let tot of refusal full ur heart, Refusal shall not be your portion IJN, AMEN
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ifyfine(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ dayo1401, thank u very much, i hv anoda quick question my sponsor does nt hv the same surname wit me wat shld i do,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2010
scobyy2007:

Segbas If vex I no go pray again ooooo, God said it is well with u and you still questioning God. Have faith, I knw how you feel. just be positive n dont let tot of refusal full your heart, Refusal shall not be your portion IJN, AMEN
AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS NAME.
thanks bro,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2010
justwise:

I'm not sure i have seen any, i think you should remain positive and stop thinking about refusal.
OK THANKS BRO.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ifyfine(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2010
@justwise, thank u ver much 4 ur advise, let me add this i hv 3 frnd in uk nw dey applied in nov last yr they used dis statement am talking abt bt am afriad coz i hear say dem dey ban 10 yrs if dey finds out, plz can u give me a guide line on documents to use in appying to the embassy, abegi am new wit the uk system
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2010
ifyfine:

@justwise, thank u ver much 4 your advise, let me add this i hv 3 frnd in uk nw dey applied in nov last yr they used dis statement am talking abt bt am afriad coz i hear say dem dey ban 10 yrs if dey finds out, plz can u give me a guide line on documents to use in appying to the embassy, abegi am new wit the uk system

People like you are the reason we all here have to go through this nervy wait and refusal on simple things,
I remember when I did this 6 years ago or so, it was so easy, walked in, gbam, got told I will be given visa, but now, pfft,

No one is going to assist you here if you are going to apply with forged documents,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ifyfine(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ justwise am nt planing on using the feak statement, I hv gt sm one wo will pay in the required money in my acct 4 28days bt those de money hv to be there until d pass judgement on my application, plz help out wit d document i need in appying, Abegi no vex
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
tboyjnr:

People like you are the reason we all here have to go through this nervy wait and refusal on simple things,
I remember when I did this 6 years ago or so, it was so easy, walked in, gbam, got told I will be given visa, but now,  pfft,

No one is going to assist you here if you are going to apply with forged documents,

I have been waiting for this hammer of Justice, well said tboyjnr this forum is not to encourage use of forged docs, I will advice ify to stop asking about this fake statement shit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ifyfine(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2010
@guys i promise i wnt use any forge document, i need help on what document to use on applying i hv already got my CAS nd a ref of cas frm my school i paid 2000 pound my total tutor fee is 3000 pounds, i need advice on hw to go about applying to uk embassy here what documents i need to get frm my sponsor nd any further doc i need, abeg make u na hlp me,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2010
ifyfine:

@guys i promise i wnt use any forge document, i need help on what document to use on applying i hv already got my CAS nd a ref of cas frm my school i paid 2000 pound my total tutor fee is 3000 pounds, i need advice on hw to go about applying to uk embassy here what documents i need to get frm my sponsor nd any further doc i need, abeg make u na hlp me,

I reallt hope, i mean really really hope that u do the right thing.

All you need is ur CAS, those documents u used in obtaining the admission, ur ORIGINAL bank statement(the money must be there for 28days including weekends), sponsor's letter (if somebody is sponsoring you) AND prayers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Jaylone(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2010
justwise:

AND prayers

I love this part. It can be nervy at times without it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Toludo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ Justwise: I applied on the 1st of Sept and after 15working days was written on the photocopy of my passport page; i planned travelling on saturday 18th so i could make it for the orientation programme of my school which starts on the 20th, i will like to find out if it is still possible i get my visa this week or i will have to wait for the 15working days. I already booked my flight for saturday and my other half is already in the UK.
Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2010
Toludo:

@ Justwise: I applied on the 1st of Sept and after 15working days was written on the photocopy of my passport page; i planned travelling on saturday 18th so i could make it for the orientation programme of my school which starts on the 20th, i will like to find out if it is still possible i get my visa this week or i will have to wait for the 15working days. I already booked my flight for saturday and my other half is already in the UK.
Your advice will be highly appreciated.Thank you

Well obviously nobody can guarantee you when the visa will come out but its 15days today, so you may get it by friday.

You shouldn't have booked the ticket without holding ur visa but ur strong and positive mind may pay off.
Finger crossed.

All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2010
@scobyy2007, dem don call me ooooo, i'll try and get there either tomorrow or next. dis is it guys. i go with hope. what will be will be
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by afenex(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2010
Guys,i got my adjusted CAS letter today showing the half tuition fee paid and i am applying by Monday.I just hope its not too late as the school starts registration Tuesday 21st.Though it was written in the CAS letter that students have up to one month from 21st to com for registration.The thought of deferring comes to mind but having come this far,the decision is hard to make.U might be wondering why i have to wait till monday,its due to the fact that i just realized the money in account would complete 28days by friday and i hope to transact on dat day to avoid any closing balance hassles.
I wonder if its advisable to go ahead or defer till next yr.Good guys in the house,i urgently need your candid advice.Though,i have always been the it-will-happen-if-its-meant-to-be type but i still need advice from experience guys here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2010
umo77:

@scobyy2007, dem don call me ooooo, i'll try and get there either tomorrow or next. dis is it guys. i go with hope. what will be will be

woooow, at last!!!!! You are about to behold your victory and testimony ooooo, if you dont mind I can come over at the VFS ikeja just to support n celebrate with you. SUCCESS is ASSURED, Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2010
Posted on: Today at 05:59:05 PMPosted by: Toludo  
Insert Quote
@ Justwise: I applied on the 1st of Sept and after 15working days was written on the photocopy of my passport  page; i planned travelling on saturday 18th so i could make it for the orientation programme of my school which starts on the 20th, i will like to find out if it is still possible i get my visa this week or i will have to wait for the 15working days. I already booked my flight for saturday and my other half is already in the UK.
Your advice will be highly appreciated.
[/quote]

I you applied on the 1st of sept, 15 working days means, firday 24th, i some cases, u end up getting the text on the 16th working day, because the parcel comes by flight, from abuja, to lagos, talkig about if u applied in lagos,
remeber.9 th and 10th, cannot be counted, cos there were public holidays,
i submitted on the 31st of august myself, and am expecting mine on 23rd or 24th,

i am sure you will get a flight, if u ve the money to pay, i intend to travel myself, on the 27th, cos my accomodation will start reading from 18th sept, and my MBA start on the 4th

all the best anyway

Guys,i got my adjusted CAS letter today showing the half tuition fee paid and i am applying by Monday.I just hope its not too late as the school starts registration Tuesday 21st.Though it was written in the CAS letter that students have up to one month from 21st to com for registration.The thought of deferring comes to mind but having come this far,the decision is hard to make.U might be wondering why i have to wait till monday,its due to the fact that i just realized the money in account would complete 28days by friday and i hope to transact on dat day to avoid any closing balance hassles.
I wonder if its advisable to go ahead or defer till next yr.Good guys in the house,i urgently need your candid advice.Though,i have always been the it-will-happen-if-its-meant-to-be type but i still need advice from experience guys here.[quote]

my opinion, will say go ahead and submit, u said, it was written on your CAS that you ve up to one month from the date of resumption to come for registration.  If that is not the case, make sure you get an extension from you school, which wil cover one month after resumption,

if your sch allows you to an extension of up to one month, and it is clearly stated on ur CAS i dont think there is any cause for alarm, get other document right, and go ahead and submit, make sure it is no less than 28 consective day, and check the exchange rate of the date of the closing balance, to convert to pounds.

remeber, u will ve to wait another 15 working days, excluding october 1 public holiday;, if u ve the money, use an agent, if that can make it faster
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by sats1: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2010
@scobyy2007 hi pls can we chat on yahoo,i need your help pls, add me richydouglas@yahoo.co.uk, im wating abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by afenex(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2010
@dayo1401,how much does it cost to go through an agent and how does one get to them.I am going to apply in lagos.Pls let me know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2010
@ afenex, it usually cost around 30k to 50k, depending on the agent, i have neva used one before, but there are so many testimoney that they do speed up visa application using the student select scheme

you can make futher enquiry, i heard even with PFL now, it is still 15 working day, cos my friend used thier service, paid 30k, submitted on the 6th sept , was given the black pouch, but they still wrote 15working day,
you can make futher enquiries, try BCIE, and the rest,
all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2010
wow, the waiting period could be very long, mine is just 10 working, days, since.31august.when i submitted,

wishing my self the very best of luck, to those who have collected thiers, please keep praying for those of us on the waiting line,
God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2010
Call it miracle YES it is. God at work, Jehovah answers prayers, GOT MY ENTRY CLEARANCE submitted 7th Sept. Collected 16th Sept. 4 working days. Jesus is Lord, I appreciate evryone in ds forum, I won't be far frm here,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2010
lekepee:

Call it miracle YES it is. God at work, Jehovah answers prayers, GOT MY ENTRY CLEARANCE submitted 7th Sept. Collected 16th Sept. 4 working days. Jesus is Lord, I appreciate evryone in ds forum, I won't be far frm here,
wow wen I told ma brov. abt ur case he said [b]"ask him who his father is" [/b]but I believe is not about who ur father is, it about God Almighty, I appreciate God on ur behalf!!!!!!! Praiseeeee theeeee LLLLOOOORRRRDDD!!!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Toludo(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2010
A Lekeepee:
Congratulations, please how many days was written on the photocopy of your passport page, was it after 5 working days. I am also trusting God for a miracle.
@ dayo1401 and Justwise: thanks a lot, i appreciate the info
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2010
@Scobby2007, YES,my father is THE ALMIGHTY GOD,d one who owns evrything and performs miracles @will, I jst can't thank Him enuf,

@Dayo, 15workin days was written on it, its a miracle, tap into it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
lekepee:

Congratulations, wish u all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2010
justwise:

I reallt hope, i mean really really hope that u do the right thing.

All you need is your CAS, those documents u used in obtaining the admission, your ORIGINAL bank statement(the money must be there for 28days including weekends), sponsor's letter (if somebody is sponsoring you) AND prayers
@ ifyfine-- my only advise is for you to take your time to read the all thge posts on this page to fully understand the dynamics of UK TIER 4 STUDENT application, i don't think this is too much for you to do if really u are interested in filing a stress free application or better still start perusing it from page 35 till date. i wish u all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2010
@lekepee, thank God for you o 4 working days. which agent did you use pls send me the address and phone number abeg

@scobyy, dem no give me o, trying to see what to do next. the ECO didn't knoe the difference of a time fixed deposit and savings being in the same account. wondering wether i should go for review or just re-apply.

for re-application, do i need a new CAS letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2010
@lekepee, i tap into it oo, i share in your joy,
congratulations brother, wish u all the very best, so happy for you, we all shall continue to hear so many good news on this thread.
i believe in the efficacy of prayers and miracles, the lord almighty will continue to do wonder in our lives,
congrats bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.