Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312939 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by muami(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2010
Just leave the rest to God.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2010
Hello my fellow members.
Im good to go for monday to submit my visa application. My school resumes on the 28th of september. Im so worried about the time frame. Does this affect anything? Please Advice.

I wish everyone that has applied for thier tier4 and waiting for response a goodnews and testimony and those yet to apply God will surely make a way where there seems to be no way, God bless us all.Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2010
Dannyboy,u dnt ve any reason to fear.u've more dan 10 workin days from monday.I submitted on d 7th and my schl resumes on d 20th. I pray and hope for the best. I wish all of us success and God's favour.Congrats to all who ve their visas already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2010
@ justwise, is it true that students coming into the UK will be asked for chest X-rays at the point of entry, please kindly confirm, I was told about it today and I doubt that it is true.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by humblemoi: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2010
I wish all of us on the waiting list God's divine favors. In Jesus name. Amen.
I do have a worry though, my cas number has alphabet O and zeros inclusive. Just wondering how they'll differentiate it when its written down in the form. I was unable to print it and as such i didn't include it. God help me o.

Femtopsy, Scobby, All. Anyword on this please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by humblemoi: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2010
what i meant to say earlieq above was, How will they figure alphabet from the number?
Wondering and disturbed
Anyword please?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tboyjnr(m): 2:16am On Sep 10, 2010
humblemoi:

I wish all of us on the waiting list God's divine favors. In Jesus name. Amen.
I do have a worry though, my cas number has alphabet O and zeros inclusive. Just wondering how they'll differentiate it when its written down in the form. I was unable to print it and as such i didn't include it. God help me o.

Femtopsy, Scobby, All. Anyword on this please?

Hmmm, I think you should have printed it out, though, I have heard similar situations, they didn't have a problem.
Did you write your Os as rounded circles and 0s as more flat to differentiate?
But I believe they'll figure it out though, unless your caseworker is feeling ridiculously lazy, which I highly doubt will happen.
There would probably be other methods other than the CAS number to bring up your details, like searching for your name & the university, etc.
so stop stressing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 6:27am On Sep 10, 2010
I think the O and 0 is not a probm. Observe that the number has a pattern and most case would apply common sense to either try the 0 or O. It is well in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2010
@humblemoi,let me draw ur attention to ds, hope it helps.it seems all CAS nos has d same no of zeros and dere's a format: A CAS no is a 14 digit no,with the 9th and 12th digit being a zero,confirm ds then u've gt no reason to fear.(Not so sure abt ds,ds info is based on few CAS nos frm diff universities I was opportuned to see),
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by humblemoi: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2010
@ Lekepee.
I must affirm that you are right. Indeed truely, the 9th and 12th CAS number are 0s. I sincerely pray and hope now that all our details are duly checked for good.
Thanks for helping out. Favous will be ours in Jesus Name. Amen.

Thanks guyz.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2010
Femtopsy:

@ justwise, is it true that students coming into the UK will be asked for chest X-rays at the point of entry, please kindly confirm, I was told about it today and I doubt that it is true.

Sorry for late reply.

I was asked for X-rays at the airport couple of yrs ago, not just me, everybody in that flight was subjected to X-rays at the airport, but 2yrs ago on my way back from Nigeria there was nothing like that, last yr when i passed through the airport i was not asked for one.

So its possible that they will ask you as a student coming from Africa. You will get the result by post, its nothing to worry about.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ateteh: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2010
@justwise
broda pls do u know any flight(lower price rate) that will be available to uk by next week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2010
ateteh:

@justwise
broda pls do u know any flight(lower price rate) that will be available to uk by next week

From Abuja or Lagos? Wkends or weekdays?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2010
This is what i saw

£466.90 total Published Fare
Mon 13Sep10
Tue 14Sep10 14:30
14:20 LAGOS, Nigeria [LOS]
LONDON Heathrow [LHR]

Emirate

See other rates here, http://www.travelpack.com/flights/flt-show-availability.php

The rate you saw there changes hrly, it could go up or down.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2010
@Justwise, are we to take the X-ray at the airport or here from naija?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2010
@lekepee
Thank you very much for encouragement. I pray you get your visa in Jesus name.Amen .Congrats to those who have collected their visas, God bless each an everyone of us in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2010
segbas:

@Justwise, are we to take the X-ray at the airport or here from naija?

Airport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2010
@all,

Am grateful for the information shared,please this account must it be in my name or i can use my mums own and must it be a dom account or a normal savings/current naira account? Waiting for your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2010
e-freaky:

@all,

Am grateful for the information shared,please this account must it be in my name or i can use my mums own and must it be a dom account or a normal savings/current naira account? Waiting for your response.

It does not really matter if its your name or your mother's name. Its only straight forward when it is your personal account, however if you are going to use your mother's account, you will need to provide a sponsorship lettet from her that she will be financially responsible and you also need to provide your original birth certificate stating your name and her own has your mother. I wish you a successful visa application.
As per the type of account, it could be any of the above stated, if its not dom, then you need to print out the conversion rate on oanda.com, this date should be the same date you apply, as the ECO will use the rate of the date you applied to calculate your maintainance funds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by timokiel4u(m): 1:07am On Sep 12, 2010
@justice and everybody in the house.

I want to apply for an admission in a college in Uk. I have TOEFL and my SSCE (NECO) but my NECO original certificate is not yet out. I only have my statement of result from my school. Is that going to be a problem at the embassy or is there a way out of this? I want to know before I apply.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2010
timokiel4u:

@justice and everybody in the house.

I want to apply for an admission in a college in Uk. I have TOEFL and my SSCE (NECO) but my NECO original certificate is not yet out. I only have my statement of result from my school. Is that going to be a problem at the embassy or is there a way out of this? I want to know before I apply.

Thanks

If the college in the UK accepts that statement of result then you are good to go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2010
@tomi I would advise u to get an online print and include a detailed card the will to confirm over neco website. I wish u success!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by humblemoi: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2010
@Scobyy2007

You never go?

Just checking up brother.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2010
Tomorrow is another day again, after public holidays, mine will be 15working days excluding the holidays, if not it suppose to be 17th,
I pray for success at the end. I felt a kind of relief during the holiday and the weekend, because any text msgs on my phone always make my heart beat increase.
Lord Jesus take control and let success be ours. AMEN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by humblemoi: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2010
@Segbas
I feel you bro.

It is well I believe. don't worry its positive news.

cheer on!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Jaylone(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2010
@Segbas

As I said earlier, this week is your week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2010
Jaylone:

@Segbas

As I said earlier, this week is your week.
humblemoi:

@Segbas
I feel you bro.

It is well I believe. don't worry its positive news.

cheer on!
AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS NAME, THANKS BROS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Ayegbami20(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2010
@segbas : this week is your week, you will shout for joy. and all of us still waiting for reply we shall be all happy togeda IJN smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2010
@ Femtopsy,

Thank you very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by sats1: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2010
hi all, im new here, but i have been lookin at u guys from afar, but right npw im in deep wahala, i jus got rejected on last week tuesday , i submitted my dom statement of account which is in pounds and it has a balance of 5,489 pounds, the ECO reject me sayin that i have a balance of 5,489 naira which results to about 23pounds, and i used my father's account which is actually false, i jus tire,i had to apply for administrative review, explainin that i he made a mistake and that my acct is in pounds and also that is my name that is on d acct not my father's name, i attached my statement of acct and visa info page, pls did i do d right thing, how long will it take for them to reply me,pls i need ur advise, im jus so messed up,and my school resumes on d 27th for orientation then classes on the 4th,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2010
Sorry about that.Sometimes these ECO's laziness to peruse documents leads to unjustifiable conclusion.their incompentencies nowadays is getting out of hand and that's very bad. How on earth would they think one would submit a bank statement of 5000 something naira which tantamounts to 23pounds.na wa oo. Well,you shouldn't of submitted any document alongside ur admin review form. I would advice you make a fresh application,do a good write-up to make it clear to them u its a dom account
, get a reference letter from your bank to back up your bank statement, write to your school to request for a new CAS number.mind u u can't use the one CAS to make another application.Admin review takes a whole lot of time,so its better you make a fresh application buddie. The earlier u get all these things together,the better.Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2010
Ayegbami20:

@segbas : this week is your week, you will shout for joy. and all of us still waiting for reply we shall be all happy togeda IJN smiley
AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS NAME.
Thanks Ayegbami

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.