Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312934 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2010
girlloom:

Thanks alot justwise!

No problem, good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2010
@justwise

Can you come online on your Hotmail messenger? I will like to chat with you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by SAMMYTOPE: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2010
pls my people this is another issue bothering my mind.i already have 1.5m in my personal account statement,since am a student  and i dont have any source of income should i include my dad statement of acct with mine 4my  application.but note! after payin my ful course fee and depositing the maintenance fee into my account he now have 500k as is closing balance.but he is a big time business man.should i include is statement or not?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2010
justwise:

Absolutely not true, the opposite maybe the case.

There are some agencies recognised by the british council, mind u am not advertising for anyone. You can go to www.bcie.co.uk/nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2010
SAMMYTOPE:

pls my people this is another issue bothering my mind.i already have 1.5m in my personal account statement,since am a student  and i dont have any source of income should i include my dad statement of acct with mine 4my  application.but note! after payin my ful course fee and depositing the maintenance fee into my account he now have 500k as is closing balance.but he is a big time business man.should i include is statement or not?

You dont have to be bothered. It is not necessary you state the source of funds as the ECO is less concerned about that. I did not see anywhere in the guidelines where source of funds was stated as a requirement, the important thing is the 28 days rule. This has affected a lot of students, as it is not just having your money in your account for 28 days, the statement has to demonstrate that you have indeed held the funds for 28 days, that is where the issue of closing balance date comes up.
So brother, you are free to submitt your application. I wish you all the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Mirage25: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2010
Hello Nairalanders, I'm a student in the Uk and my visa runs till late next year, I've been here for almost 2yrs now. I'm thinking of visiting america for my next holiday, I've heard from people that its quite easy to apply from here with a student visa but I'm just a bit confused about some few things like how much money must I have in my account and other stuffs that are related to the application. I'm looking to go when my college is on holiday. I will appreciate any useful advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2010
Mirage25:

Hello Nairalanders, I'm a student in the Uk and my visa runs till late next year, I've been here for almost 2yrs now. I'm thinking of visiting america for my next holiday, I've heard from people that its quite easy to apply from here with a student visa but I'm just a bit confused about some few things like how much money must I have in my account and other stuffs that are related to the application. I'm looking to go when my college is on holiday. I will appreciate any useful advice
Its easy to get IF u do the right thing first, get a letter from ur school, stating that u a student and get an insurance.

The amount u should have in ur account depends on how long u will be spending in USA or if u are invited by somebody.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by SAMMYTOPE: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2010
Femtopsy:

You dont have to be bothered. It is not necessary you state the source of funds as the ECO is less concerned about that. I did not see anywhere in the guidelines where source of funds was stated as a requirement, the important thing is the 28 days rule. This has affected a lot of students, as it is not just having your money in your account for 28 days, the statement has to demonstrate that you have indeed held the funds for 28 days, that is where the issue of closing balance date comes up.
So brother, you are free to submitt your application. I wish you all the best.
should i include my father$s statem'nt or not?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Mirage25: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2010
Thanks Justwise, when you said insurance, what kind of insurance are you talking about? Is it travel insurance? Assuming I'm spending two weeks and going with my spouse who is on dependant visa here too, lyk how much will both of us be needing (we've got a joint account). I can also get a invitation letter from my aunt over there, will she have to include her bank statement but i will be the one sponsoring myself, she will only be responsible for accomodation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2010
Mirage25:

Thanks Justwise, when you said insurance, what kind of insurance are you talking about? Is it travel insurance? Assuming I'm spending two weeks and going with my spouse who is on dependant visa here too, lyk how much will both of us be needing (we've got a joint account). I can also get a invitation letter from my aunt over there, will she have to include her bank statement but i will be the one sponsoring myself, she will only be responsible for accomodation.

Yes travel insurance, since you will be staying 2wks, having 2-3 thousand pounds will be ok. I don't know if ur aunt need to include her bank statement as i don't know how USA IV works but i guess it will add more weight to ur application if she attached her bank statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2010
SAMMYTOPE:

should i include my father$s statem'nt or not?

Adding ur dady's bank statement can only be a good thing for ur application, don't worry abt his bank balance, he has met all ur financial requirements, nobody expect him to have huge figure in his account after transfering that money into ur account.

All that transactions will be seen in his account as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2010
SAMMYTOPE, I have 2 agree with JUSTWISE! Truth is, i'v sought advice frm several ppl on dis,& also from agents dem selves,& dey'v all adviced same-cos sum ppl got deir VISAs witout showin source o'funds dosnt min it'l also happn 2 u;bsides it hurts NOBODY if u add ur Dads acct statemnt plus a reference leta frm his Bank as wel as ur BIRTH CERTIFICATE showin ur relationship wit each oda,as den it'l show he's d sourc o'd SUDDEN HUGE AMT in ur acct & has fulfilld his obligations,& jst in case o'any financial troubles u hav sum1 who can stil handle such issues on ur bhalf instead o'dpendin on d UK public funds! Ask around - NEVA HEARD any1 bein denied VISA based on producin d source o'his funds,bt i'v heard and witnesd peeps bein denied RECENTLY based on d SUDDEN INFLUX o'funds in2 deir acct with d reason bein dey borrowd d moneys 4 VISA purposes. Dos guys @ d BHC r also STREET SMART, u kno; so dnt let it hapn 2 U bt learn frm odas mistakes!

My 2 cents - Go ahead & add d documents stated abov so u dont giv dem ANY REASON 2 deny ur applicatn. In d wrds o'sum1 - D nos o'NIGERIANS in d UK is d HIGHEST in terms o'immigrants, & sinc we dnt hv mch o'a gud reputatn eida,dey'l do wt dey mst 2 limit & control our movemnts in2 deir land. So,dnt giv dem a reason 2 deny U!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2010
SAMMYTOPE, I have 2 agree with JUSTWISE! Truth is, i'v sought advice frm several ppl on dis,& also from agents dem selves,& dey'v all adviced same-cos sum ppl got deir VISAs witout showin source o'funds dosnt min it'l also happn 2 u;bsides it hurts NOBODY if u add ur Dads acct statemnt plus a reference leta frm his Bank as wel as ur BIRTH CERTIFICATE showin ur relationship wit each oda,as den it'l show he's d sourc o'd SUDDEN HUGE AMT in ur acct & has fulfilld his obligations,& jst in case o'any financial troubles u hav sum1 who can stil handle such issues on ur bhalf instead o'dpendin on d UK public funds! Ask around - NEVA HEARD any1 bein denied VISA based on producin d source o'his funds,bt i'v heard and witnesd peeps bein denied RECENTLY based on d SUDDEN INFLUX o'funds in2 deir acct with d reason bein dey borrowd d moneys 4 VISA purposes. Dos guys @ d BHC r also STREET SMART, u kno; so dnt let it hapn 2 U bt learn frm odas mistakes!

My 2 cents - Go ahead & add d documents stated abov so u dont giv dem ANY REASON 2 deny ur applicatn. In d wrds o'sum1 - D nos o'NIGERIANS in d UK is d HIGHEST in terms o'immigrants, & sinc we dnt hv mch o'a gud reputatn eida,dey'l do wt dey mst 2 limit & control our movemnts in2 deir land. So,dnt giv dem a reason 2 deny U!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2010
[b]Thanks guys for your advice!!

I am of the impression since he does not have to pay this 1,000 pounds again in the UK, why must he show evidence for it? By the school's own admission, 10% has been waived for him as he has paid upfront, so why does he now have to show this amount?

Is this their usual practice?
[/b]

tell your school to re issue you another CAS stating that 10% scholarship has been given to you and the total outstanding payment for your tuition fee is £0
trust me, document and payment shown on CAS is much more tenable than any official receipt
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by SAMMYTOPE: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2010
@everybody thanks 4 the advice.but his statement doesnt show that he gave me the money,cos the money was a bank transfer from his customer.hope no problem?but i already have the sponsor letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2010
SAMMYTOPE,was d TRANSFER done in ur DAD's name,urs,in d name o'any1 wit a SIMILAR SURNAME, OR in dat o'd customer? If d FORMER,u mite b lucky 2 get away wit it,bt if d LATTER(in d customers name),i ges u hav a problem,wit or witout ur Dads Sponsor leta!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2010
SAMMYTOPE,was d TRANSFER done in ur DAD's name,urs,in d name o'any1 wit a SIMILAR SURNAME, OR in dat o'd customer? If d FORMER,u mite b lucky 2 get away wit it,bt if d LATTER(in d customers name),i ges u hav a problem,wit or witout ur Dads Sponsor leta!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2010
justwise:

Femtopsy made a good point in his reply, get a letter from your bank that will explain that to the BHC, that is better than leaving them guessing what is what.

femtopsy and justwise thanks a lot for your advice. Unfortunately i've already submitted, i even asked the bank all these questions, but they said it wouldn't be necessary. i just hope they'll be called to explain. Thanks a lot again. I guess i'll just have to hope on God now and keep my fingers crossed. grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by muami(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2010
SAMMYTOPE, I have 2 agree with JUSTWISE! Truth is, i'v sought advice frm several ppl on dis,& also from agents dem selves,& dey'v all adviced same-cos sum ppl got deir VISAs witout showin source o'funds dosnt min it'l also happn 2 u;bsides it hurts NOBODY if u add your Dads acct statemnt plus a reference leta frm his Bank as wel as your BIRTH CERTIFICATE showin your relationship wit each oda,as den it'l show he's d sourc o'd SUDDEN HUGE AMT in your acct & has fulfilld his obligations,& jst in case o'any financial troubles u hav sum1 who can stil handle such issues on your bhalf instead o'dpendin on d UK public funds! Ask around - NEVA HEARD any1 bein denied VISA based on producin d source o'his funds,bt i'v heard and witnesd peeps bein denied RECENTLY based on d SUDDEN INFLUX o'funds in2 deir acct with d reason bein dey borrowd d moneys 4 VISA purposes. Dos guys @ d BHC r also STREET SMART, u kno; so dnt let it hapn 2 U bt learn frm odas mistakes!

My 2 cents - Go ahead & add d documents stated abov so u dont giv dem ANY REASON 2 deny your applicatn. In d wrds o'sum1 - D nos o'NIGERIANS in d UK is d HIGHEST in terms o'immigrants, & sinc we dnt hv mch o'a gud reputatn eida,dey'l do wt dey mst 2 limit & control our movemnts in2 deir land. So,dnt giv dem a reason 2 deny U!

I beg to disagree with you. Under the points based system ECOs do not have the discretion to go consider any factor not specifically provided in the rules.The PBS rules do not provide for source of funds, thats why there is no question in the form as to source of funds.I challenge you to produce a scanned copy of any refusal letter after October 2009 that was based on source of funds for a student visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2010
muami:

I beg to disagree with you. Under the points based system ECOs do not have the discretion to go consider any factor not specifically provided in the rules.The PBS rules do not provide for source of funds, thats why there is no question in the form as to source of funds.I challenge you to produce a scanned copy of any refusal letter after October 2009 that was based on source of funds for a student visa.

Muami I am on ur side based on ur point, hmnnnn u make sense!!!!lets see that proof,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2010
i had 3.5milion on the 20th of july. i sent about 1.5million to my husband's current acct to send to the school, and put about 1.3million in a fixed deposit, leaving a balance of 700,000 in my savings, on the next day(21st july). I printed my account balance on the 23rd of august, after my fd had matured back into my savings,therefore making my total balance about 2m+. On the statement it showed the fd time, and the maturity time. my question is really that did i need to still add a fd letter, and will the ECO be able to understand that 1.2 was held for 30 days, while 700,000 was held for the same amount of time in the account?

muami, i was told i shuld have sent a bank letter with explanation, what do you thinK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by muami(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
i had 3.5milion on the 20th of july. i sent about 1.5million to my husband's current acct to send to the school, and put about 1.3million in a fixed deposit, leaving a balance of 700,000 in my savings, on the next day(21st july). I printed my account balance on the 23rd of august, after my fd had matured back into my savings,therefore making my total balance about 2m+. On the statement it showed the fd time, and the maturity time. my question is really that did i need to still add a fd letter, and will the ECO be able to understand that 1.2 was held for 30 days, while 700,000 was held for the same amount of time in the account?

muami, i was told i shuld have sent a bank letter with explanation, what do you thinK?

What is important is that you have evidence to prove that you had the required funds in your account or accounts covering a 28 day period ending no more than one month before the date of your application.

Thus If the statement of account for your savings account is itemised and shows that the account did not go below the required funds within the 28 day period, then you do not need the supporting letter from the bank.
If the statement of account is itemised and shows that your savings account went below the required funds within the 28 days period, then, in addition to the statement of account for your savings account, you need to attach either
1. An itemised statement of account for the fixed deposit account to prove that you had the required funds in both accounts over the 28 days period, or
2. A fixed deposit certificate from the bank together with a supporting letter confirming that you had the funds in the fixed deposit account covering a consecutive 28 day period
I hope this helps
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2010
MUAMMI & SCOBBY,read ur msg,& m RILY SURPRISD by ur responses! Do u tink i'l jst go & meet d guy & lady i kno askin dem 4 a copy o'wteva refusal dey wer given? Truth is,wateva mks u sleep beta @ nite,pls do! If u wana submit ur applicatn witout a source o'funds,do dat; & if u wana submit wit 1,b my guest. Bt b4 u crucify me askin me 2 go around jst 2 satisfy ur curiousity,i wldnt do dat. Beta stil,sinc its probably ur 1st times applyin 4 VISAs, y not ask around & get d opinions o'many who hav bin denied on dis same claim unda d POINTS BASED RULE!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2010
The PBS doesn't care abt d source of funds.I was confused abt this too and askd around. I also discovered that everybody saying source of fund in ur personal account is necessary has nt bin able to prove it by sayin they knw smone who was refused on dt note under PBS.I will thus advise that if u ve d proof show it,if not u ve no reason to fear.its nt needed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by muami(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
MUAMMI & SCOBBY,read your msg,& m RILY SURPRISD by your responses! Do u tink i'l jst go & meet d guy & lady i kno askin dem 4 a copy o'wteva refusal dey wer given? Truth is,wateva mks u sleep beta @ nite,pls do! If u wana submit your applicatn witout a source o'funds,do dat; & if u wana submit wit 1,b my guest. Bt b4 u crucify me askin me 2 go around jst 2 satisfy your curiousity,[/b]i wldnt do dat. [b]Beta stil,sinc its probably your 1st times applyin 4 VISAs, y not ask around & get d opinions o'many who hav bin denied on dis same claim unda d POINTS BASED RULE!

JTX3001. Please accept my sincere apologies if you got offended by the challenge I threw at you. Please note that my intention is not to undermine you (or indeed any other person) neither is it intended to satisfy my curiosity. I just felt it was high time someone challenged the false alarm being raised about source of funds when applying for student visas.
And for the record, this is not my first time to apply for a visa to the UK. I have had a UK visitor visa, a UK student visa and currently hold a post study work visa (which is also points based).For the student visa and post study work visa, I had my spouse and two kids as dependants. So, without being immodest, I can say that I have a little experience with UK Visas. I am now preparing to apply for another student visa (for Phd studies), which is why I am here to share ideas as I believe nobody knows it all. However, I believe whatever advice we give should be in accordance with the immigration rules and not outside of it because that is what ECOs apply. If the Rules do not mention source of funds, then it is not required and therefore since October 2009, NOBODY HAS BEEN OR CAN BE REFUSED A STUDENT VISA DUE TO FAILURE TO PROVE SOURCE OF FUNDS.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2010
@ Muami, what about those that their maintainance funds stayed over 28 days before they printed their statement, like in my case I held my maintainance funds for almost 3 months before the date of my closing balance, which thus proves that I have held the funds for over the 28 days, as the rules states 28 days. I hope it wont be used against me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by muami(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
@ Muami, what about those that their maintainance funds stayed over 28 days before they printed their statement, like in my case I held my maintainance funds for almost 3 months before the date of my closing balance, which thus proves that I have held the funds for over the 28 days, as the rules states 28 days. I hope it wont be used against me?

It would DEFINITELY not be used against you. The 28 days is the minimum requirement. The course fees for the first 12 months ( if your course is more than 12 months) and the maintenance of £5400 ( if outside London) or £7200 ( if inside London) is also a minimum requirement. This means that you can have more than the required funds in your account (s) for more than the required 28 days. In other words, there is no maximum limit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2010
@ MUAMI - didnt feel offended by ur statement,jst amused,as dat was indeed funny 2 me! I REALY DO KNO PPL WHO WERE REFUSED BASED ON D FACT THAT DEY CLDNT SHOW SOURCE OF FUNDS 4 SUDDEN INFLUX OF CASH sinc dey dnt wrk & hv no OBVIOUS means o'income,& d BHC's reason bein DEY BORROWED D MONEYS 4 VISA PURPOSES! Dis hapnd late June-Early July - d same period d BHC wer refusin ppl askin 4 VERIFICATION OF RESULTS,& in sum cases STATEMENT OF PURPOSE also;or R DES in d UKBA requiremnts 2?

4 d record, des PEOPLE i kno hv reaplyd as i type,& hav added d 'ALMIGHTY' SOURCE OF FUNDS,VERIFICATION OF RESULT,STATEMENT OF PURPOSE - EVERYTIN ASKD & UNASKD jst 2 avoid bein beatn twice.

Truth is,d BRITS r weary o'we Nigerians & very aware o'wt we can do jst 2 JAND or JA,so jst 2 b on d safe side,do all u can 2 avoid bein refused 4 reasons avoidable! No one on dis Forum gives False info or advice,jst speakin from d BAD EXPERIENCES of odas 4 OUR BENEFITs.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 2:14am On Aug 29, 2010
Please i would like to share an experience i had with the BHC. I made a tier 4 student visa application, i was denied simply because the ECO said my degree statement of result was inconclusive. He scored me Zero point on that and awarded me 10points for maintance. I ran quickly to my University to obtain my academic transcripts, as soon as i got that, i made the second visa application and i was refused the second time. The ECO awarded me 30points on the CAS,of which in my previous application, he awarded me zero point, then on the maintenance he awared me zero point.saying i do not meet the required maintenance fees. he failed to go through my CAS details to see that i do not owe any school fees and also make reference to my previous visa application where i was already awarded 10points on maintenance. My school fees has been fully paid. the 5400pounds for maintenance is my account and even more than that. I just do not understand the incompetencies of these ECOs. MY CAS details clearly states that this student course is fully paid. Where he found out that i only paid 1800pounds i do not know. What baffles me is that, my first visa application, i was denied 30points for CAS and awarded 10points for maintenance, the second application, i was awarded 30points for CAS and was denied 10points for Maintenance. I just do not know what to do. I need some advice please, Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by umo77: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2010
Period: 19-Jul-2010 To 20-Aug-2010

21-Jul-2010 21-Jul-2010 0 1,296,000.00 730,409.22 TIME DEPOSIT INVESTMENT

30-Jul-2010 30-Jul-2010 0 830.83 731,240.05 INTEREST CAPITALISED
30-Jul-2010 30-Jul-2010 00 83.08 731,156.97 WITHHOLDING TAX

10-Aug-2010 10-Aug-2010 0 50.00 731,106.97 SMS CHARGE JULY CHARGE

20-Aug-2010 20-Aug-2010 3278945 45,000.00 686,106.97 CASH WITHDRAWAL SELF

20-Aug-2010 20-Aug-2010 0 1,297,917.37 1,984,024.34 MATURED TIME DEPOSIT TRANS. TO CUST. A/C FRM 1570 TO 1590

"

hey all what do you guys think?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2010
Dannyboy80:

Please i would like to share an experience i had with the BHC. I made a tier 4 student visa application, i was denied simply because the ECO said my degree statement of result was inconclusive. He scored me Zero point on that and awarded me 10points for maintance. I ran quickly to my University to obtain my academic transcripts, as soon as i got that, i made the second visa application and i was refused the second time. The ECO awarded me 30points on the CAS,of which in my previous application, he awarded me zero point, then on the maintenance he awared me zero point.saying i do not meet the required maintenance fees. he failed to go through my CAS details to see that i do not owe any school fees and also make reference to my previous visa application where i was already awarded 10points on maintenance. My school fees has been fully paid. the 5400pounds for maintenance is my account and even more than that. I just do not understand the incompetencies of these ECOs. MY CAS details clearly states that this student course is fully paid. Where he found out that i only paid 1800pounds i do not know. What baffles me is that, my first visa application, i was denied 30points  for CAS and awarded 10points for maintenance, the second application, i was awarded 30points for CAS and was denied 10points for Maintenance. I just do not know what to do. I need some advice please,  Thank you

Sincerely this is serious. Pls howmuch did u pay For ur tuition? I think you might need to go application review!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2010
What's d interval btw ur first and 2nd applications. Are u sure ur statement of acc. wasn't more dan 30days old before u re-applied.Check all these things,cos ur case is sort of strange

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.