Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312932 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by fali: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2010
Congrats! What a great Relief. Visa waiting period is like pregnancy period. To all the expectant we shall all give birth to good news.
Cheers,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2010
@ Justwise-- thank you, ur contribution really helped me and put me in the right direction
@ tjadeba-- i can't forget your post on page 25 & 26 that changed my thought about the application
@ tylosgirl-- thanks for your post on page 26
@ all-- thank you, for those waiting for their VISA, i know we'll all get positive result

These are the documents my brother submitted: University certificate (no transcript), WAEC certificate, statement of account from GTB (deposited money on 5th July, printed it out on 2nd AUG) with a back up letter from the bank (he didn't credit nor debit the account b4 printing the statement), a copy of CAS statement & a strong personal statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2010
runsman003:

@AKS, did your bro use any agent?
NO, he did it all by himself with my guidance after learning from the gurus on this thread. His course is a yr course, the visa will expire JAN 2012
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tommee: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2010
@biloxy plz i need u to update me on the produre either ecobank or intercontinental bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2010
, @ AKS: CONGRATULATIONS 2 ur Bro on his VISA - GOD WILL SURELY do ours IJN - AMEN!

This waitin period is killin me, but my trust in GOD dey sha! Nywaz, have a question-after readin thru ur posts on pgs 25 - 27, wana kno if ur broda submitted ur bank statement along with urs so as 2 prove the source of the money within his acct. Askin this because i added that of my mum (and mine since the money is in my acct!) wen applyin 4 mine on the 11th, along with my birth certificate and a SPONSOR LETTER. Didnt add any personal statement tho, as stated in what u said ur broda submitted, but regardin what i wrote above, do u tink m in order?

Eres a list o'wt i submitted:

I. CERTIFICATE
II. VERIFICATION OF RESULT
III. TRANSCRIPTS
IV. NECO RESULT
V. PERSONAL BANK STATEMENT (GTB)
VI. MUMS BANK STATEMENT along with a reference letter from her bank (FIRST BANK)
VII. BIRTH CERTIFICATE
VIII. SPONSOR LETTER

So, JUSTWISE, AKS, and every1 else; based on the abov, ges m in order wit nuffin 2 fear, rite?

Tnx a lot 4 ur posts, and all ur help thus far,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2010
I GOT IT! I GOT IT!! I GOT IT!!!. After working 13 days of waiting on the lord. I finally got my Entry Clearance. I nearly died when I was opening my passport. In fact I ripped apart the plastic bag!! But it finally paid off>>Whew!! I can now sit back and relax. I WISH EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO APPLY OR WHO HAVE ALREADY APPLIED GOOD LUCK AND THE FAVOUR OF GOD. Even though there were several mistakes in my application, God still worked his wonders.

P.S: To anyone who just wants to apply, ADD YOUR ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE GIVEN TO YOU , YEARS AGO. NOT A 2010 FRESH CERT.
A NEW TYPE OF FORM HAS TAKEN THE OLD ONES' PLACE.

My thanks to GOD. , Justwise, Femtopsy, Likeithot. & The rest of the house. PRAYER IS THE KEY. IT MAKES THEM TO CHANGE THE RULES FOR YOUR SAKE!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2010
jtx3001:

, @ AKS: CONGRATULATIONS 2 your Bro on his VISA - GOD WILL SURELY do ours IJN - AMEN!

This waitin period is killin me, but my trust in GOD dey sha! Nywaz, have a question-after readin thru your posts on pgs 25 - 27, wana kno if your broda submitted your bank statement along with urs so as 2 prove the source of the money within his acct. Askin this because i added that of my mum (and mine since the money is in my acct!) wen applyin 4 mine on the 11th, along with my birth certificate and a SPONSOR LETTER. Didnt add any personal statement tho, as stated in what u said your broda submitted, but regardin what i wrote above, do u tink m in order?

Eres a list o'wt i submitted:

I. CERTIFICATE
II. VERIFICATION OF RESULT
III. TRANSCRIPTS
IV. NECO RESULT
V. PERSONAL BANK STATEMENT (GTB)
VI. MUMS BANK STATEMENT along with a reference letter from her bank (FIRST BANK)
VII. BIRTH CERTIFICATE
VIII. SPONSOR LETTER

So, JUSTWISE, AKS, and every1 else; based on the abov, ges m in order wit nuffin 2 fear, rite?

Tnx a lot 4 your posts, and all your help thus far,

As for my brother, he only submitted his personal account statement, as rgds all the documents u posted, u don't have anything to fear, God will do it.
By the way, i failed to tell everybody that all my brother's certificates including birth certificate were all laminated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2010
Cori_corde:

I GOT IT! I GOT IT!! I GOT IT!!!. After working 13 days of waiting on the lord. I finally got my Entry Clearance. I nearly died when I was opening my passport. In fact I ripped apart the plastic bag!! But it finally paid off>>Whew!! I can now sit back and relax. I WISH EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO APPLY OR WHO HAVE ALREADY APPLIED GOOD LUCK AND THE FAVOUR OF GOD. Even though there were several mistakes in my application, God still worked his wonders.

P.S: To anyone who just wants to apply, ADD YOUR ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE GIVEN TO YOU , YEARS AGO. NOT A 2010 FRESH CERT.

My thanks to GOD. , Justwise, Femtopsy, Likeithot. & The rest of the house. PRAYER IS THE KEY. IT MAKES THEM TO CHANGE THE RULES FOR YOUR SAKE!!!!
Congratulations, i do believe we'll have more good news b4 the week runs out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2010
I observe that people that didn't go through an Agent get their passport back between 15-17 working days or more some situations!!!
Above all we ask for God's Favour!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by gbemleks: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2010
Congrats 2 evry one that has gotten his/her Entry Clearance.I wish you guys Luck al the way.

And for those of us waiting seriously for that text from VFS, I pray that we shall all be granted our VISAS IJN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2010
Amen,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by humblemoi: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2010
Congrats to everyone who has gotten their study permit visa. Can someone kindly tell me when the 28days date of maturity will be for a deposit made on the 9th August, 2010. Moreso, what date will be my 29th day to apply. Big ups for your support.
Good news await all who have tendered their application and thereon waiting for a decision in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
humblemoi:

Congrats to everyone who has gotten their study permit visa. Can someone kindly tell me when the 28days date of maturity will be for a deposit made on the 9th August, 2010. Moreso, what date will be my 29th day to apply. Big ups for your support.
Good news await all who have tendered their application and thereon waiting for a decision in Jesus Name. Amen

If you have deposited on the 9th Aug. let it stay till 6th Sept.(and you can print ur statement on this day) then apply the next day and upwards, but must not exceed 1month from the day it was printed. Request that ur statement shows the balance closing date, bank logo, ur name, account number and contact add. for the bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by eyesofgold(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hello Tomme i paid mine through intercontinental bank, and it was quite fast. My school recieved my fees a day after, and you can get your telex copy of transaction a day after too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by humblemoi: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2010
If you have deposited on the 9th Aug. let it stay till 6th Sept.(and you can print your statement on this day) then apply the next day and upwards, but must not exceed 1month from the day it was printed. Request that your statement shows the balance closing date, bank logo, your name, account number and contact add. for the bank.

Thanks Scobby2007. What about if I wait till 7th August to print and before then do a transaction to ensure there is a closing balance, after which i print and head on to submit. Please let me get your take on this.
Thanks again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2010
humblemoi:

Thanks Scobby2007. What about if I wait till 7th August to print and before then do a transaction to ensure there is a closing balance, after which i print and head on to submit. Please let me get your take on this.
Thanks again

Nice!!!! Absolutely Perfect too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2010
scobyy2007:

That is safer, especially if you use a bank like gtbank that does not usually have a closing balance date on their bank statement. You make a transaction on the 6th of sep, and then print your statement the next day so the transaction will reflect and also act as the closing balance date, then you can go ahead and apply. All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2010
scobyy2007:

That is safer, especially if you use a bank like gtbank that does not usually have a closing balance date on their bank statement. You make a transaction on the 6th of sep, and then print your statement the next day so the transaction will reflect and also act as the closing balance date, then you can go ahead and apply. All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2010
jtx3001:

, @ AKS: CONGRATULATIONS 2 your Bro on his VISA - GOD WILL SURELY do ours IJN - AMEN!
This waitin period is killin me, but my trust in GOD dey sha! Nywaz, have a question-after readin thru your posts on pgs 25 - 27, wana kno if your broda submitted your bank statement along with urs so as 2 prove the source of the money within his acct. Askin this because i added that of my mum (and mine since the money is in my acct!) wen applyin 4 mine on the 11th, along with my birth certificate and a SPONSOR LETTER. Didnt add any personal statement tho, as stated in what u said your broda submitted, but regardin what i wrote above, do u tink m in order?
Eres a list o'wt i submitted:I. CERTIFICATEII. VERIFICATION OF RESULTIII. TRANSCRIPTS
IV. NECO RESULTV. PERSONAL BANK STATEMENT (GTB)VI. MUMS BANK STATEMENT along with a reference letter from her bank (FIRST BANK)
VII. BIRTH CERTIFICATEVIII. SPONSOR LETTERSo, JUSTWISE, AKS, and every1 else; based on the abov, ges m in order wit nuffin 2 fear, rite?
Tnx a lot 4 your posts, and all your help thus far,

That is fine, don't panic, leave the rest to God.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2010
@Femitopsy,u are appreciated, ur posts are always encouraging.Keep it up.I deposited on d 6th Aug and I intend to deposit 1000 on d 4th Sept wen my money will be 29days in d bank,then print and apply on d 6th of Sept.hope this is ok.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2010
Cori_corde:

Hahahaha, the bolded part is funny. Congrat!!! Now pack ur winter jacket and get ready for roller coaster journey.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2010
Aks:

@ Justwise-- thank you, your contribution really helped me and put me in the right direction
@ tjadeba-- i can't forget your post on page 25 & 26 that changed my thought about the application
@ tylosgirl-- thanks for your post on page 26
@ all-- thank you, for those waiting for their VISA, i know we'll all get positive result

These are the documents my brother submitted: University certificate (no transcript), WAEC certificate, statement of account from GTB (deposited money on 5th July, printed it out on 2nd AUG) with a back up letter from the bank (he didn't credit nor debit the account b4 printing the statement), a copy of CAS statement & a strong personal statement.

Welldone!!!! You are really a true brother, i'm so happy for you and ur brother. I'm wishing him all the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2010
lekepee:

@Femitopsy,u are appreciated, your posts are always encouraging.Keep it up.I deposited on d 6th Aug and I intend to deposit 1000 on d 4th Sept wen my money will be 29days in d bank,then print and apply on d 6th of Sept.hope this is ok.

Its is very much OK. I want people here to note that more emphasis is placed on the supporting documents than the application form, that is why u can make a little mistake on the forms and get away with it, but you wont get away with an error on any of the supporting documents.
@ Lekepee you are good to go when you are ready to submitt your application. Just back it up with prayers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2010
@ Justwise, how are you today sir?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2010
Femtopsy:

@ Justwise, how are you today sir?

I'm good, and urself?

Thanks for asking anyway.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2010
congratulations to all who've recently gotten their visas.

As justwise said, it really is the start of another journey in one's life.

To those of us still waiting, we'll celebrate too by His grace.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by runsman003: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2010
@Cori Corde, Am so happy for you! Congratulations,

I Pray that all of us get to our Promise-land, In Jesus Name ( AMEN)!

We must Testify!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2010
@Cori_corde

Congratulations!!! I submitted on the 5th of Aug and am still waiting to get sms from Vfs. I pray to God to grant all of us waiting our visas in Jesus name,
Safe
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2010
@ Justwise & all--- kindly confirm to me if somebody with a student VISA can buy a one way ticket for his trip or not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2010
Aks:

@ Justwise & all--- kindly confirm to me if somebody with a student VISA can buy a one way ticket for his trip or not.

You can book one way ticket, some pple book for a year return. You can still change ur ticket though u will be charged administrative fee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2010
yes u can buy one way
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2010
@justwise

Do u mind me adding you on my msger? I have some things to ask you. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.