Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (313153 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
congrats to u likeithot, pls pray 4 God favour for me too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lekepee: 5:58am On Aug 24, 2010
Congrats to all who ve gotten their visas.
@Femitopsy,as per closing bal date on d statement,Pls clarify, Is wazobia2's explanation what you mean. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2010
lekepee:

Congrats to all who ve gotten their visas.
@Femitopsy,as per closing bal date on d statement,Pls clarify, Is wazobia2's explanation what you mean. Thanks
Yes, wazobia has said it all. 1. Ensure that there is a transaction after the 28 days. This will prove that you have actually held the funds for 28 days. I agree with the UKBA on this because I can walk into my bank on the 1st of sept and ask the bank to print my statement from 1st june to 15th of june, and the date that will be on the statement will still read 1st of sept. That is the reason there should be a transaction to prove the funds have been held for 28 days.
2. Dont print the statement on the day you make that transaction, as the transaction will not reflect on the statement. I learnt that money has to be in the account for 24 hours before it reflects on the bank statement.
3. Ensure you look at the statement before you leave the bank premises, as there might be an error on it, which can be very costly. I hope this answers your question. I wish you and everyone of us all the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2010
likeithot:

Hey all, after waiting for 10 working days, got a text to come for ma passport and to God be the glory, I got my entry clearance today, Thanks to all dat contributed on dis thread. Good luck to those still waiting. Mwah.

Congrat!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2010
@justwise,
i submitted on the 5th of Aug,right now it is past 10 days and am still yet to get SMS to come for my passport, I hope its not a problem? Please let me know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2010
Real112:

@justwise,
i submitted on the 5th of Aug,right now it is past 10 days and am still yet to get SMS to come for my passport, I hope its not a problem? Please let me know.
I don't think there is a problem, my brother submitted his on 3RD of AUG, he has not heard from them. i feel ur anxiety but take it cool, it shall be well.
@ Likeithot--- congratulations
@ persist--- pls do give uis the update, i know it'll be positive
to others still waiting to hear from BHS, i wish u all best of luck

@ Justwise, u are the bomb
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2010
Real112:

@justwise,

Aks is right, there is no need to panic, some pple here got it after 17days some less, so u still within the range.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2010
Aks:

I don't think there is a problem, my brother submitted his on 3RD of AUG, he has not heard from them. i feel your anxiety but take it cool, it shall be well.
@ Likeithot--- congratulations
@ persist--- pls do give uis the update, i know it'll be positive
to others still waiting to hear from BHS, i wish u all best of luck

@ Justwise, u are the bomb

Bros, how u dey? u are always positive and thats the spirit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2010
@likeithot: Big congratulations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2010
Thank you all. God will surely do it for all of us.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2010
Real112:

Thank you all. God will surely do it for all of us.

Amen ooo!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by biloxy: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2010
yes u are quilified to gain admission to any school that request TOEFL but mind u it is valid for 2 years
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by runsman003: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2010
@likeithot, Congratulations.
@Femtopsy & Justwise, Thanks for your enormous contribution.

I applied on the 3rd of August but havent gotten any message. Though its scary but It is Well, In Jesus Name!!! (AMEN).

I ll soon testify, yipee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2010
@likeithot, Congratulations.
@Femtopsy & Justwise, Thanks for your enormous contribution.

I applied on the 3rd of August but havent gotten any message. Though its scary but It is Well, In Jesus Name!!! (AMEN).

I ll soon testify, yipee

Amen OOOO. The next three days shall be full of testimonies by all of us who are awaiting replies from the embassy in Jesus' Name.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by runsman003: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2010
Amen ooooo, We will all testify this week in JESUS NAME (AMEN)!!!

@Con-Corde, Dnt worry!!! It is well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2010
11 working days now, Baba God grant me and my friends Divine FAVOUR!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2010
scobyy2007:

11 working days now, Baba God grant me and my friends Divine FAVOUR!!!!!

I just want you to know that we will all get our visas in Jesus name. I heard from a reliable source today that the problem is this peak period that we are all aware of, coupled with the fact that the oyinbo's at the embassy are few now, as some of them have gone on summer holidays, you know oyinbo's dont joke with their breaks and holidays. This has lead to less hands on more application. The only thing we can do is to keep on praying for a positive outcome. It is well in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by persist: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2010
thanks to all in the house from justwise to everyone . I got my entry clearance yesterday after 12 days even though I was on the student select scheme.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by fali: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2010
Persist, congratulations. Others will get a positive result IJN.(AMEN)[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2010
persist:

thanks to all in the house from justwise to everyone . I got my entry clearance yesterday after 12 days even though I was on the student select scheme.

Congratulations! We shall all get ours, I mean everyone on this forum that has applied and those yet to do so.
Persist can you please clearify, was it after 12 days or 12 working days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by runsman003: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2010
@Persist, Congratulations!

We Pray that all of us shall testify pretty soon, In Jesus Name.

Anything that can't reject GOD, Will Never reject us IN JESUS NAME (AMEN),

Visa is assured for us all!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2010
runsman003:

@Persist, Congratulations!

We Pray that all of us shall testify pretty soon, In Jesus Name.

Anything that can't reject GOD, Will Never reject us IN JESUS NAME (AMEN),

Visa is assured for us all!

Well said Runsman003, Amen to all your prayers!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2010
i also applied on the 3rd of august for uk student visa, up till now, i havent gotten any text, and ve been tracking and tracking./you have to bear in mind that there are so many application for student visa now, because of sept / oct resumption, moreover, all student visa and first time vist visa application has to be transfered to abuja, for determination, i applied in oregun lagos, and they wil ve to take it to abuja for processing and bring it back to lagos, (it on vfs lagos website)

but before friday this week, i believe we all would get a favorable reply, it will go well for us and our visa will be stamped in jesus name (name )
By the grace of God almighty, i am confident it will come out well,
i will get back to this thread once i get my mine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tommee: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2010
hi justwise and fellow nairalanders plz i need need serious info on how to pay my tution fees,the school said i can pay by raising a cheque in the schools name or i can also pay online through master card.plz which bank do u think is more efficient paying online or which better way do u know,plz this question is not for justwise alone oo its also 4 everybody that has just paid their school fees recently coz i need varieties of answers.Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2010
tommee:

hi justwise and fellow nairalanders plz i need need serious info on how to pay my tution fees,the school said i can pay by raising a cheque in the schools name or i can also pay online through master card.plz which bank do u think is more efficient paying online or which better way do u know,plz this question is not for justwise alone oo its also 4 everybody that has just paid their school fees recently coz i need varieties of answers.Thanks

Master card will be quicker but i don't know a particular bank in Nigerian that is more efficient.

Please people lets help tommee with this question.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2010
persist:

Congrat!!! i'm happy for you.

I wish u the very best as embark on this interesting study journey.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tommee: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2010

Master card will be quicker but i don't know a particular bank in Nigerian that is more efficient.

Please people lets help tommee with this question.

Thanks justwise i really appreciate.plz house making una help ooo if u have paid recently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by biloxy: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2010
tommee
ecobank or intercontinental bank can do the job
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
My broda that submitted his application on 3rd Aug, 2010 just got an alert to come pick his passport. Pls do pray along with me, he's on his way to Oregun for the pick up, I'll give u update within the hour
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2010
Update: my brother got his entry level clearance today @ 3:55PM after 17 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by runsman003: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2010
@AKS, Congratulations to You and Your brother!

Submitted mine too on the 3rd of August, but i have not received any message! Yet am still Hopeful,

For every1 awaiting like me, Victory is assured, In JESUS NAME (AMEN)!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by runsman003: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2010
@AKS, did ur bro use any agent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.