Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,420 members, 7,950,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (314647 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by adeniyirt: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
Thank God I got my student visa. I am happy. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2011
adeniyirt:

Thank God I got my student visa. I am happy. smiley

Congratulations, how many days did it take you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by adeniyirt: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2011
Submitted on the 23rd of December 2010. Got the alert on the 5th of January 2011.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by kmoney82: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2011
@justwise got the text alert yesterday and went to pick up ma visa 2day, thankx ya'll for the advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2011
kmoney82:

@justwise got the text alert yesterday and went to pick up ma visa 2day, thankx ya'll for the advice

Congrat!! Get urself a winter jacket and enjoy ur time in the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rhinozerou(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2011
thanks @ JUSTWISE, yes my statement showed the last transaction. but i think i will re-apply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2011
rhinozerou:

thanks @ JUSTWISE, yes my statement showed the last transaction. but i think i will re-apply.

Yes re-applying will be faster anddon't 4get to point the ECO's mistake in ur application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ifyfine(m): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2011
hello fellow nairalanders plz i submited my application on the 29 dec bt i am still yet to hear from the embassy bt i hv interview on 21 jan wit the usa embassy and i need my passport for dat plz pals wat do u guys think i shld do and if some one application take alot tym those it mean dat u hv been refused, plz guys am totaly confused and need una help,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2011
adeniyirt:

Submitted on the 23rd of December 2010. Got the alert on the 5th of January 2011.

did you make use of any agent like pfl or bcie
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by adeniyirt: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2011
I did not make use of any agent. The school has a department that will assist u when filling your form and the documents required to apply for student visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ifyfine(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2011
guys please am going down what should i do, this na my first application, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by adeniyirt: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2011
your visa will be ready before that day by the grace of God. Just pray and U will get your visa this week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Xorcyst(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ifyfine. Don't fret, u applied on d 29th. It takes roughly 15working days so it doesn't mean uve been refused. 21st is a friday. Let's hope for the best, u will be notified for ur uk visa early next week as they don't process so many tier 4 applications @ this time.(Are we considering a tier 4??)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ifyfine(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Xorcyst yes its tier4, and thanks alots guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by smitt002: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2011
hi, every great people in the making here, just wise and others, i send my gratitude for all efforts to assist people to achieve desired goals here, pls i want to ask if the 28days we are told to keep our funds in the account is only working days or it includes saturday nd sundays as well, cos if its working days alone my 28 days will be completing on 21st of february which is the day of my resumption is school, but if none working days are included, it will be complete on 9th of feb, pls i need your contributions, God bless us all and meet us at the points of our needs, Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rhinozerou(m): 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2011
i want to ask, i have applied for an administrative review on my refusal. what if i re-apply for a new student visa, will it cancel the administrative review or will it still be on?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2011
smitt002:

hi, every great people in the making here, just wise and others, i send my gratitude for all efforts to assist people to achieve desired goals here, pls i want to ask if the 28days we are told to keep our funds in the account is only working days or it includes saturday nd sundays as well, cos if its working days alone my 28 days will be completing on 21st of february which is the day of my resumption is school, but if none working days are included, it will be complete on 9th of feb, pls i need your contributions, God bless us all and meet us at the points of our needs, Amen

Sat and Sun are included in the 28days. Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2011
rhinozerou:

i want to ask, i have applied for an administrative review on my refusal. what if i re-apply for a new student visa, will it cancel the administrative review or will it still be on?

It will still run, though applying for another visa will be faster, review takes time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by luv4all2nv: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2011
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, after mailing british embassy, below is the reply i got for an administrative review i submitted on the 21st of december 2010 at their lagos office. Am really confused, what does the date of receipt actually mean? Is it the date i went to submit? or from the mail below how many days more do i have to wait?

(Dear Sir,
Thanks for your e-mail.
Your request for Administrative
Review was received at our Abuja
office on the 14th of January 2011.
Do be advised that we will aim to
let you have the result of the
review within 28 days of receipt.
Kind regards,)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2011
luv4all2nv:

Hello my fellow Nairalanders, after mailing british embassy, below is the reply i got for an administrative review i submitted on the 21st of december 2010 at their lagos office. Am really confused, what does the date of receipt actually mean? Is it the date i went to submit? or from the mail below how many days more do i have to wait?
(Dear Sir,Thanks for your e-mail.Your request for Administrative
Review was received at our Abujaoffice on the 14th of January 2011.
Do be advised that we will aim to
let you have the result of the
review within 28 days of receipt.
Kind regards,)
Count the 28days from 14th of January 2011.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ifyfine(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2011
i submitted my application on 29 dec 2010,i dnt get any reply from them since then till today called them today they said they are doing some kind of checkin dat they will full access my application after dat, plz hv some 1 had dis kind of problem nd wen and wat are they checkin,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rhinozerou(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2011
@ luv4all2nv, which e-mail address did u use? does that mean your review start counting as @ 14th of jan instead of December 21st? what is this? there is no time for this,

What can i do if my school refuses to re-issue another CAS because the BHC has not responded on my review? can i call the BHC
if i can, i dont have the number. pls help me ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ifyfine(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2011
094623200 @rhinozerou dats there number call from 10am to 12pm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2011
rhinozerou:

@ luv4all2nv, which e-mail address did u use? does that mean your review start counting as @ 14th of jan instead of December 21st? what is this? there is no time for this,

What can i do if my school refuses to re-issue another CAS because the BHC has not responded on my review? can i call the BHC
if i can, i dont have the number. pls help me ooo

The school will re-issue u another CAS, review will take atleast 28days, oral hearing takes nothing less than 4months, depend on case load they recieve.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lumzy2: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2011
credit 2justwise n odas giving ppl advice on dis blog.am a big fan of urs.even though I am nt new to dis page,hv alwys bn readn 4rm dis site.
@ifyfine,I tnk we myt hv submitd on d same date. I had dropd my application since 29th dec,and I hv nt heard anytn since then.hv bn dead worried.at 1st I tot it ws just me cos I hv previously traveld on student visa,renewed on student visa wyl I ws in d uk & I hv denied on tier1 cos of inadequate funds.I didn lie on my application bt I ws getn worried as its taken so long.my sch resumes 2day but am optimistic dat I will get d visa by God's grace.
I will advice u dnt worry 2much just do ur time praying.it is well!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2011
lum_zy:

credit 2justwise n odas giving ppl advice on dis blog.am a big fan of urs.even though I am nt new to dis page,hv alwys bn readn 4rm dis site.
@ifyfine,I tnk we myt hv submitd on d same date. I had dropd my application since 29th dec,and I hv nt heard anytn since then.hv bn dead worried.at 1st I tot it ws just me cos I hv previously traveld on student visa,renewed on student visa wyl I ws in d uk & I hv denied on tier1 cos of inadequate funds.I didn lie on my application bt I ws getn worried as its taken so long.my sch resumes 2day but am optimistic dat I will get d visa by God's grace.
I will advice u dnt worry 2much just do your time praying.it is well!

Thanks lum_zy, have you checked of ur school is registered or suspended by HomeOffice? That could delay the visa processing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lumzy2: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2011
@justwise.
well,d last time I checked,its still registered.its west london college w-l-c,pls u can double check 4me.though I hv alwys known them to be strict on student attendance so as not to run into suspension wahala.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2011
lum_zy:

@justwise.
well,d last time I checked,its still registered.its west london college w-l-c,pls u can double check 4me.though I hv alwys known them to be strict on student attendance so as not to run into suspension wahala.

Yea, its registered, they could be runing a check on ur pass immigration record in the UK and the bank statement u submitted. If u got nothing to worry about then relax. Send and email to ur school and ask for 2wks extention.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lumzy2: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2011
@justwise
thx.I tot as much. I lost my old passport which had my previous visas on but I submitd my rtrn tickets which serves as my evidence of returning back home.also submitd home office letter of my visa extension.I did not over stay.I do hv worries over my missing certificates.I had requestd for replacement,paid for it but the university press cnt get it printed just in time to meet my visa application.I printed mails the university sent to me,got a transcript showing all wot was suppose to show on dis certs, and I also submitd photocopies of d dis certificates to back it up.d university closed for xmas n new year break and I hv feeling dats where d delay is comin 4rm as d embassy wud hv tried to verify my student registration n results wit d university.w-l-c is a study center to my uni (heriot-watt university).d uni shd ought to opend dis wk,do u tnk dis cud be d reasns for d delay?thx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lumzy2: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2011
4got to add dis.school late registration ends 31st.God is in control!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2011
lum_zy:

@justwisethx.I tot as much. I lost my old passport which had my previous visas on but I submitd my rtrn tickets which serves as my evidence of returning back home.also submitd home office letter of my visa extension.I did not over stay.I do hv worries over my missing certificates.I had requestd for replacement,paid for it but the university press cnt get it printed just in time to meet my visa application.I printed mails the university sent to me,got a transcript showing all wot was suppose to show on dis certs, and I also submitd photocopies of d dis certificates to back it up.d university closed for xmas n new year break and I hv feeling dats where d delay is comin 4rm as d embassy wud hv tried to verify my student registration n results wit d university.w-l-c is a study center to my uni (heriot-watt university).d uni shd ought to opend dis wk,do u tnk dis cud be d reasns for d delay?thx

Reading this post the only thing that comes to my mind is: You have done enough. Yes they will be looking into ur case trying to verify all ur documents u submitted, thats normal. They may get back to you this week or next.
Good luck and remain positive.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lumzy2: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2011
@justwise, thx a mil.
In Him I trust.yes,I will remain postive.thx once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (141)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.