Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (313375 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by luv4all2nv: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2011
Pls I would want a clarity on this issue, my course duration is a year. But I was given a nine month valid visa. But my colleagues in thesame parol where given a year and 6 months. why is my case different?
But am grateful to God for the visa o. Just curious
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
luv4all2nv:

Pls I would want a clarity on this issue, my course duration is a year. But I was given a nine month valid visa. But my colleagues in thesame parol where given a year and 6 months. why is my case different?
But am grateful to God for the visa o. Just curious

Unfortunately that does happen sometimes, you will be required to apply to apply for an extention after 9months.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by luv4all2nv: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2011
justwise:

Unfortunately that does happen sometimes, you will be required to apply to apply for an extention after 9months.
@Justwise, God bless u for hiting the nail on the head. I thought I was the only one in this situation.
Just imagine this BHC people shaa. Looking for money seriously.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by raiisaj: 4:49am On Feb 01, 2011
Hello nairalanders
I want to thank God that I got my visa within 4days. I was scared shit before I applied cos I had been refused FLR spouse b4 whilst in d UK n thot dat might affect it.

To God's glory I got it n will be leavn in 2weeks.

I want to thk u all for ur posts which were inspiring and anyone dat needs advise on wat to submit after a spouse based flr refusal,
Tx u y'all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2011
justwise:

Good job Justwise, you are always available for Nairalanders, God Bless you!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2011
scobyy2007:

Good job Justwise, you are always available for Nairalanders, God Bless you!!!!!

Thanks bro, bless u too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2011
I am back and better, for those of you who think this thread is a business venture, you are wrong. here on Nairaland yea, we share knowledge and get ourselves informed about new and recent issue regards to visa applications. information on this thread is strictly FREE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lummydi(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2011
Pls I need someone to answer me on this issue I submitted my application yesterday with my personal bank statement but before printing it out I deposited 3thousand naira to my acct before printing out and I went ahead to submit after the maintain ce fee lasted 30days in my account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2011
lummy di:

Pls I need someone to answer me on this issue I submitted my application yesterday with my personal bank statement but before printing it out I deposited[b] 3thousand [/b] naira to my acct before printing out and I went ahead to submit after the maintain ce fee lasted 30days in my account

How much did you have in ur account b4 u deposited that amount?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lummydi(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2011
2.5m but first bank of nigeria deducted 500 for printing out my statement and one thousand fifty naira for a refrence letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2011
lummy di:

2.5m but first bank of nigeria deducted 500 for printing out my statement and one thousand fifty naira for a refrence letter

Is that amount for school fees and maintenace fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lummydi(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2011
Nope the remaining balance is 2550pounds and 5400p for outside london but just to in case of any increase in exchange rate I deposited 2.5m into the acct on jan 5th what am not sure of is that is it right for me to have deposited 3k again into the accout before I printed it out by the 30th day which was yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2011
lummy di:

Nope the remaining balance is 2550pounds and 5400p for outside london but just to in case of any increase in exchange rate I deposited 2.5m into the acct on jan 5th what am not sure of is that is it right for me to have deposited 3k again into the accout before I printed it out by the 30th day which was yesterday

If you have £5400 in ur account already b4 depositing that 3k on the 5th of Jan then u got nothing to worry about
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2011
@rony250

Your post is not showing here, maybe cos its too long but i saw it in ur profile.

This link will answer almost all the questions u have there

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/Tier4migrantguidance1.pdf

You said something about having joint account with ur mum, in that case u need to submit ur birth certificate to show the rela/ship with ur mum.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 5:41am On Feb 06, 2011
thanks justwise
Can you please provide me a filled application form that would done a great help
I didn't find what is ielts award reference number & date of award.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2011
rony250:

thanks justwise
[b]Can you please provide me a filled application form that would done a great help[/b]I didn't find what is ielts award reference number & date of award.

I'm sorry i can't do that, all the information u need to complete that form is within u and that link i gave answers so many questions IF u took ur time and read through.

IELTS award reference and date will bt started in the result if u have taken IELTS test and passed. Other information could be found in ur CAS and the qualifications you used for obtanining that admission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2011
yup dat link was a great help for me.
Prob is in ielts result sheet has only test report form number which is 18 digit long but award reference number has only 12 box in visa form.
As there are two date on test report one is exam date & the other is below validation stamp, which one to take
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2011
rony250:

yup dat link was a great help for me.
Prob is in ielts result sheet has only test report form number which is 18 digit long but award reference number has only 12 box in visa form.
As there are two date on test report one is exam date & the other is below validation stamp, which one to take

If the space provided is not enough, it could be that they only want 12digit out of 18 u have HOWEVER, don't 4get to use the blank space provided in the form to write down the full 18digit and make a note beside it explaining why u did that.

For the IELTS. . do this, write the two dates. . e.g:07/02/2011 (exam date) 08/02/2011 (validation date). In doing that, u are leaving no stone unturned, the ECO will choose the appropriate one.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2011
well i got ur point
Assuming that award reference number is the same as TRF number.i'll write 12 digit & make a note on additional notes.
But do i leave the space blank in award date bcoz there is space for only one date.
& bro you are awesome
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2011
rony250:

well i got your point
Assuming that award reference number is the same as TRF number.i'll write 12 digit & make a note on additional notes.
But do i leave the space blank in award date bcoz there is space for only one date.
& bro you are awesome

If there is only one space for date then write the validation date and the other date should be written in the blank space and make a note to remain the ECO what its and why u write it there.

What is TRF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2011
thanks justwise
Lots of thanks for your assistance
& bro is there any kind of sorting when i submit my docs to VFS like this after that?
Well bro as i've joint account with my mom should i provide my birth certificate or my passport will do enough bcoz it has my mom's name
well TRF is Test Report Form Number which is 18 digit long printed is ielts test report.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2011
rony250:

thanks justwise
Lots of thanks for your assistance
& bro is there any kind of sorting when i submit my docs to VFS like this after that?
Well bro as i've joint account with my mom should i provide my birth certificate or my passport will do enough bcoz it has my mom's name

You have to submit ur birth certificate.
I have never used VFS b4, so i don't know if one have to do any sorting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2011
well did you do any kind of sorting when you used BHC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2011
rony250:

well did you do any kind of sorting when you used BHC?

I did not and u don't have sort anybody out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2011
thanks brother
please pray for me as my appointment date at VFC is 07 feb 0400 UTC
i think i would not sort anybody out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2011
rony250:

thanks brother
please pray for me as my appointment date at VFC is 07 feb 0400 UTC
i think i would not sort anybody out.

You got nothing to worry about, there is no interview for UK student visa. Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2011
last check
should i attested my photocopy documents?
& in addition to my passport, TB Results, 2 educational certificates, bank statement & bank certificate and 1 photo
should i've to add any others document like notary or others
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2011
rony250:

last check
should i attested my[b] photocopy[/b] documents?
& in addition to my passport, TB Results, 2 educational certificates, bank statement & bank certificate and 1 photo
should i've to add any others document like notary or others

Are u allowed to submit any photocopy? I thought all documents should be original?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2011
yes you've to submit both original & 1 photocopy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lummydi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2011
hello justwise am glad that you have been replying my post but, just want to explain to you in details , i deposited 2.5m in my personal account on the
5th of January that was money met for the balance of school fee(2500p) and the maintenance fee of 5400p  but justwise before i printed the statement out on 3rd of February(in make it exactly 30 days instead of 28 days ) i deposited 3k in my account is it right ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2011
lummy di:

hello justwise am glad that you have been replying my post but, just want to explain to you in details , i deposited 2.5m in my personal account on the
5th of January that was money met for the balance of school fee(2500p) and the maintenance fee of 5400p but justwise before i printed the statement out on 3rd of February(in make it exactly 30 days instead of 28 days ) i deposited 3k in my account is it right ?

Since you have the required amount for more than 28days b4 depositing another 3k, u got nothing to worry about cos without that 3k u still met the financial requirement and the money have been in ur account for more than 28days b4 the 3k went in,

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.