Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,128 members, 7,890,786 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (313367 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2011
realmzy:

thanks for your response
I am the one going for the PhD programme and my husband is going as my Dependant.
The money is in my account and is fixed in my name in relation to my account. (we are also working but she has a more prominent job).
the bank (Ecobank) is only willing to give a fixed deposit certificate and a standard letter to state that I am a long standing customer, bla bla bla , ! Do you think this is enough evidence.will be highly obliged if you can attend to my questions asapCheers
What do you advice as additional proof of evidence of relationship aside marriage license.Thanks

The main documents u need are: The bank statement containing ur school fees and the maintenace fees for u and ur dependants, the money should be in that account for 28days. You also need the CAS and those certificates u used for obtaining the admission which is also listed in the CAS.

Read these links for dependant http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/pbsdependantspolicy1.pdf

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/studyingintheuk/adult-students/family/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by realmzy: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2011
thanks justwise
im going thru the document now
have a lovely weekend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2011
realmzy:

thanks justwise
im going thru the document now
have a lovely weekend

All the best, good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dammiehar(f): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2011
Hey guys, I submitted my application at Vfs, ikeja on 18th of Feb. I submitted all the documents stated in my CAS.I also submitted a bank statement with a balance that has not gone below N2m for the past 2 months. I paid full school fees and it was stated on my CAS.I have also booked accommodation with a local letting agent, and included the tenancy contract and evidence of deposit payment. I hope all this would help.Pls, pray for me. God bless you all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Riteshfx(f): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2011
Pls can someone answer my question. I really need you help people.Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dammiehar(f): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Riteshfx, I think since the company is registered in the US and UK, it is automatically an international company. Anyway, still make more enquiries, I wish you all the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2011
Riteshfx:

Hello everyone,please i need advice on some issues regarding uk student visa application.I got admission for MBA studies in coventry starting in April and i have paid half of my tuition fees to the sch but i am planning to use the company i work with as my sponsor,the company is registered in New York and recently got registered in UK too.And the company is willing to pay the rest of my tuition as well as my maintenance fees.Please i will like to know if the company qualifies as an INTERNATIONAL COMPANY as started by UKBA under official financial sponsors definition.Thanks

Surely if your company is an international registered company, then they can sponsor u, all u need to do is to get the sponsor letter from them and financial proof.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Riteshfx(f): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Dammiehar, thanx for you reply.

@justwise,thanx so much,the Company is willing to give me the sponsor letter.Pls, what docs will I need for financial proof?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2011
Riteshfx:

@Dammiehar, thanx for you reply.

@justwise,thanx so much,the Company is willing to give me the sponsor letter.Pls, what docs will I need for financial proof?

The company's bank statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dammiehar(f): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2011
@justwise, with the documents I have provided with my application,do you think I stand a good chance of getting a study visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2011
Dammiehar:

@justwise, with the documents I have provided with my application,do you think I stand a good chance of getting a study visa?

Those doc are ok, did u keep the maintenace fees for 28days and not more than a month after that 28days b4 u send ur visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dammiehar(f): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2011
Yes,I kept the money for a continuous period of 28 days and also the statement was dated 16th of feb and I applied 18th of Feb. What do you think?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2011
Dammiehar:

Yes,I kept the money for a continuous period of 28 days and also the statement was dated 16th of feb and I applied 18th of Feb. What do you think?

That makes ur chances of getting a visa higher, its up2 the ECO to decide on ur case.

Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dammiehar(f): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2011
Thanks justwise, I pray to give you the good news very soon.Remember me in your prayers.God bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2011
Dammiehar:

Thanks justwise, I pray to give you the good news very soon.Remember me in your prayers.God bless you.

I will, bless you too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Riteshfx(f): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Justwise, I checked the UKBA website and they only mentioned sponsorship letter and nothing about financial proof, pls, do u think the financial proof is mandatory? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2011
Riteshfx:

@Justwise, I checked the UKBA website and they only mentioned sponsorship letter and nothing about financial proof, pls, do u think the financial proof is mandatory? Thanks

The issue of finance comes in when u have to show the proof of maintenace fees and the remaining school fees, now, are u going to use ur own bank statement or that of ur company? Did they give u cash or did they pay that money into ur account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Riteshfx(f): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2011
The Company paid half of my tuition so that I can get CAS and they will pay the remaining and the maintenance fees after I get visa.What do I do in this case
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2011
Riteshfx:

The Company paid half of my tuition so that I can get CAS and they will pay the remaining and the maintenance fees after I get visa.What do I do in this case

You can't get a visa without showing all the remaining school fees and maintenace fees.

You have to put the remaining school fees and maintenace fees in ur account for 28days b4 sending ur visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Riteshfx(f): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2011
I thot d whole idea of the Company sponsoring me excludes me putting the money in my account e.g PTDF candidates don't give proof of fund for 28days in their,they get the visa with their sponsorship letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by joxiri: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2011
ell77
I have a matter I would like to discuss with you over e-mail, you were very helpful the last time and I would like your email address to discuss with you if that is ok by you
thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2011
Riteshfx:

I thot d whole idea of the Company sponsoring me excludes me putting the money in my account e.g PTDF candidates don't give proof of fund for 28days in their,they get the visa with their sponsorship letter.

PTDF is known for their scholarship program, probably registered with British embassy and its a govt parastatal.

How will the British embassy know that ur company is capable of sponsoring u? I guess ur company is a private company, its not an NGO that is known for its charities.

Let me not discourage you but if u think that only sponsor letter and CAS will do it then give it a try.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Riteshfx(f): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Justwise,thanks for the advise,I just need clarifications.can I go with my Company's bank statement and bypass putting money in my acct cos my company will not put d money in my personal acct. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2011
Riteshfx:

@Justwise,thanks for the advise,I just need clarifications.can I go with my[b] Company's bank statement [/b] and bypass putting money in my acct cos my company will not put d money in my personal acct. Thanks

Thats fine.

The account they will give u should have enough money to cover the remaining school fees and maintenace fees(£7200 for London and £5400 for outside london)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Riteshfx(f): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Justwise, please can u analyse this for me

Financial sponsorship is money given to a student to cover some or all of their course fees or living costs. You can receive financial sponsorship from the UK government, your home government, the British Council or any international organisation, international company, university or independent school.  If you have financial sponsorship, you can use this in your application as evidence that you have enough money to pay your course fees and living costs . If your financial sponsor is only covering some of your fees or costs, you must show that you have the rest of the money needed. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2011
Riteshfx:

@Justwise, please can u analyse this for me

Financial sponsorship is money given to a student to cover some or all of their course fees or living costs. You can receive financial sponsorship from the UK government, your home government, the British Council or any international organisation, international company, university or independent school. If you have financial sponsorship, you can use this in your application as evidence that you have enough money to pay your course fees and living costs . If your financial sponsor is only covering some of your fees or costs, you must show that you have the rest of the money needed. Thanks
The question now is. . how will you proof to the BHC that a private company wants to sponsor u without any financial evidence?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Riteshfx(f): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2011
I guess the Company's bank statement and sponsorship letter plus tax payers certificate will do d trick.The whole thing is just confusing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2011
Riteshfx:

I guess the Company's bank statement and sponsorship letter plus tax payers certificate will do d trick.The whole thing is just confusing.

Its not confusing, its either u have the whole money in ur account or u present ur company's account with a letter from them stating that u are allowed to use their account and that they will be sponsoring u.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by smitt002: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2011
pls when i tracked my application, dis is what i found , Inscan at OC, pls what does that mean,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
smitt002:

pls when i tracked my application, dis is what i found , Inscan at OC, pls what does that mean,
That means that they're scanning your document. I thought you just lodge your application.
Though someone more experienced will answer you if i'm wrong.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2011
smitt002:

'inscan at OC' means that your application is virtually finished. though it does not tell you if you have been rejected or accepted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2011
Hello everyone, please can I get a sample of a letter from an employer promising employment to a student after he/she is done with studies abroad. More like something to show proof of ties / reason to return to home country, if you know what I mean. You can send the sample to my email address (tony_runo@yahoo.com). I need it asap. Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.