Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (313376 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2011
rony250:

last check
should i[b] attested [/b] my photocopy documents?
& in addition to my passport, TB Results, 2 educational certificates, bank statement & bank certificate and 1 photo
should i've to add any others document like notary or others

You can attest ur documents but you should concetrate on meeting the MAIN requirements. . which is the finance, the documents u used to obtain the admission, birth certificate(to proof the rela/ship between u and ur mum) and complete the form correctly. Make a phtoto copy of the form, complete it b4 transfering it to the original form so as to avoid making a mess of the original form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2011
dears
As i've fund in joint account with my mom
Which option should i select in PBS APPENDIX8 form of question 6.18
Question is
Do you've money in own name?
1)Yes
2)No
3)parent/ legal guardians account
Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2011
rony250:

dears
As i've fund in joint account with my mom
Which option should i select in PBS APPENDIX8 form of question 6.18
Question is
Do you've money in own name?
[b]1)Yes[/b]2)No
[b]3)parent/ legal guardians account[/b]Please help

Those are the boxs u need to tick.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2011
yup i need to cross
Which one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2011
rony250:

yup i need to cross
Which one?

1 and[b] 3[/b]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2011
well then i need a letter from my parents or mom to show that i've access to that find?
Is it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2011
rony250:

well then i need a letter from my parents or mom to show that i've access to that find?
Is it?

There is nothing wrong with getting a letter from your mum, it will help ur application, though its not really important as long as u are above 17yrs of age.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2011
i submitted my application yesterday with 2 completed application form along with medical certificate, 1 photo, scool certificate, high school certificate, ielts result, bank letter, bank statement & 1 photocopy of each original.
Now my application status said forwarded to visa section on 02/07/2011
Please pray for me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2011
i submitted my application yesterday with 2 completed application form along with medical certificate, 1 photo, scool certificate, high school certificate, ielts result, bank letter, bank statement & 1 photocopy of each original.
Please pray for me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by awoyemi502: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2011
hi to everyone in the house,i applied for uk tier 4 visa last week thursday,i used gtb statement of acct with closing balance of #2510000 but in the cover letter my balance is #2509000,i hope that difference will not be problem.can anyone help me to clarify this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2011
awoyemi502:

hi to everyone in the house,i applied for uk tier 4 visa last week thursday,i used gtb statement of acct with closing balance of #2510000 but in the cover letter my balance is #2509000,i hope that difference will not be problem.can anyone help me to clarify this?

If u don't have the required amount then it will affect the outcome of ur visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by awoyemi502: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2011
@ justwise,10x for your prompt response.i have 12GBP outstanding to pay to the school,the school is located inside london.i think i have more than enough to cover the maintenance and the balance of my tuition.
how long do you think it will take the visa application to be ready.my status is ""visa application has been forwarded to bhc'' since i applied last week thursday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2011
awoyemi502:

@ justwise,10x for your prompt response.i have 12GBP outstanding to pay to the school,the school is located inside london.i think i have more than enough to cover the maintenance and the balance of my tuition.
how long do you think it will take the visa application to be ready.my status is ""visa application has been forwarded to bhc'' since i applied last week thursday

How much is ur fees? And how much did u put down as deposit? Is that 12 thousand pounds include the maintenace fees(7200) and fees?

Some pple get their visa 4 or even 5days after submitting and some upto 15days too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by awoyemi502: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2011
my tuition fee is 4780GBP and i paid 4668gbp,i am still owing the school 12gbp outstanding not 12,000gbp.
maintenance is 7200gbp.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2011
awoyemi502:

my tuition fee is 4780GBP and i paid 4668gbp,i am still owing the school 12gbp outstanding not 12,000gbp.
maintenance is 7200gbp.

Then u are ok, got nothing to worry about.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by abes(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2011
awoyemi502:

from my experience, if your name and the bank logo is on the statement of account and it is signed or stamped, then submit the statement only. I mean DO NOT need to submit the cover letter since the balance is not the same as the account statement. I believe those ECOs are paid to refuse visas, do not not give them a reason. Moreover, a cover letter is optional. . .I wish you good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by abes(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2011
awoyemi502:

I just saw this after my last post, i did not know you have submitted already. Well, since the balance in account is more than the required maintenance, you stand a good chance of getting the clearance. My application process took just 6 working days, so you might get your passport by Friday. Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2011
i submitted my application yesterday with 2 completed application form along with medical certificate, 1 photo, scool certificate, high school certificate, ielts result, bank letter, bank statement of my joint account with my mom& 1 photocopy of each original.
Please pray for me.
& how long could they take to assess my form, i'm from Bangladesh & my college is St. Patrick's Int. College, course is HND.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by VIJAYKRISH: 5:17am On Feb 10, 2011
hey guys i applied my tier4 visa on 24th jan and till date didnt get my visa. Is there anyway to contact them directly? to know how much more time it would take. The worst part is the classes have already started.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by awoyemi502: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2011
tomorrow will make your tier 4 visa application 15th working day,the text can still come in either today or tomorrow.if the class had started why dont you ask for extension from your school so that you will not be deny entrance into uk at the airport.i wish you best of luck.u ll hear good news
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by VIJAYKRISH: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2011
I mean should i ask for extention really? since my final registration date is given as March 1st 2011 . Its true tom is the 15th day but really tensed since no response yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by awoyemi502: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2011
you do not need extension if your latest resumption date is march 1st.you will be contact either today or tomorrow.it is well bruva
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by VIJAYKRISH: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2011
hoping so but is there any way to contact BHC directly?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by awoyemi502: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2011
i do not have the contact.did you pay for sms alert during ur visa application at vfs?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by deevuu(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2011
good day guys, i gained some useful info here, but pls indulge me a little, i want to to if there is more preference for IELTS than Toefl wen applying for the uk student visa, i will await responses, Thank you,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by VIJAYKRISH: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2011
u mean the vfs sms subscribe right. I have done it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2011
deevuu:

good day guys, i gained some useful info here, but pls indulge me a little, i want to to if there is more preference for IELTS than Toefl wen applying for the uk student visa, i will await responses, Thank you,

I think thats the only one accepted by UK schools.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by deevuu(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2011
@justwise, i dont get, u mean Toefl is d one accepted?, also pls pls pls, wot documents shld i prepare for the embassy, if my dad will be my sponsor wot wld i need, and wots the minimum acct balance i shld av in my acct, ?, pls just help me wiv wot to arm myself wit, i wld really appreciate ur time,
Thanks boss!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
deevuu:

@justwise, i dont get, u mean Toefl is d one accepted?, also pls pls pls, wot documents shld i prepare for the embassy, if my dad will be my sponsor wot wld i need, and wots the minimum acct balance i shld av in my acct, ?, pls just help me wiv wot to arm myself wit, i wld really appreciate your time,
Thanks boss!!

I never heard of any other test of English language exam apart from Toefl
If ur dad is sponsoring u, u need the bank statement containing the school fees and maintenance fees AND ur birth certificate as proof of rela/ship to ur dad. If you are 18 yrs of age then u can put the money in ur account, the amount you should have in ur account will depend on how much ur school fees is and maintenace fees are. London maintenance fee is £7200 and outside London is £5400.

Your dad can give u sponsor's letter though its not important as long as u are 18yrs of age and above
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by raiisaj: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2011
there are other tests apart from toefl, ielts, pte, and other cambridge exams. When i applied just in jan, i used PTE (got my result the following day), shocked

GUYS IF URE TRAVELLING TO THE UK THIS FEBRUARY OR SOON (but u have to book it before feb 28) N U HAVEN'T BOOKED UR TICKET BA IS DOING PROMO, I JUST BOOKED A sept RETURN TICKET WITH British Airways and i paid just 130k,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by 4rel4eva: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
Thank God oh. Afta 2 consecutiv refusals i have goten my visa atlast. Al thanks Goz to baba God. Its nt easi.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2011
4rel4eva:

Thank God oh. Afta 2 consecutiv refusals i have goten my visa atlast. Al thanks Goz to baba God. Its nt easi.

Congrat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.