Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:08 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (314021 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dammiehar(f): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2011
@justwise,got my entry clearance today,thank u all for ur love and advice. See u there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2011
congrats! Dammiehar
wish u a pleasant journey.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by usmarine(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
Hello everyone in the house, pls i need your advise, my cousin is planning to study abroad UK/CANADA for Bsc, he will be 31 years this year 2011, qualification SSCE/WAEC 1999/2000, working with Nigeria Security and Civil Defence with 8 years experience and money in Account, 2.5 Million Naira, his personal Current Account.

Kindly advise if he has a chance of getting a study Visa in either of the two countries UK/CANADA

Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by rony250: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2011
thanks all of you!
With your help i've got my visa today.
Especial thanks to justwise
Without you people, i'd never make this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Jaylone(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2011
Congrats rony250 wishing you the best in your studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by zhukafa(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2011
Enroll now with Middlesex university Mauritius branch campus, at half the cost of studying in the UK. Mauritius island is a place to be. for more information, write back to me on this tread, then i would reply back for every one who is interested.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by usmarine(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2011
Interested, just buzz u now on ur YM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2011
Dammiehar:

@justwise,got my entry clearance today,thank u all for your love and advice. See u there.

Congrat, really happy for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by usmarine(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2011
@justwise i have been waiting for you to come online and answer my Q ?

Hello everyone in the house, pls i need your advise, my cousin is planning to study abroad UK/CANADA for Bsc, he will be 31 years this year 2011, qualification SSCE/WAEC 1999/2000, working with Nigeria Security and Civil Defence with 8 years experience and money in Account, 2.5 Million Naira, his personal Current Account.

Kindly advise if he has a chance of getting a study Visa in either of the two countries UK/CANADA

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2011
usmarine:

@justwise i have been waiting for you to come online and answer my Q ?

I don't know about Canada but for the UK, 2.5m will not be enough. first yr degree course school fees will almost take that money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by cfranky: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2011
Please i need your advice. I have HND in Elect/Elect Engineering. I intend going for a Top up programme in the UK. I have two schools in mind, University of Huddersfield and University of Sunderland. University of Huddersfield have a top up programme in BEng Engineering with technology management (Electronic and Electrical) while University of Sunderland have a Top Up programme in BEng(Hons) Electronic and Electrical Engineering. Which of them is better?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by irfi: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2011
Dear Nairlanders !!

First of all thank you for all of you who help others for nothing but in the name of humanity.

Actually the case is my nephew got admission in a university in London in Sep 2010 for his MSc. and now his mother told me that he couldn’t passed even a single course there  sad, now he is worried and want to change his course to MBA as well as his institution , and depressed to that extent that he would go back to his country in other case ,which surely we don’t want .

Now there are few questions;

1) Could he change his institution as in visa there is sponsor’s liscence  # is entered for the old institution
2) could he leave his course in the middle ??
3) if he can change then how he has to inform UKBA , I mean  just inform them by sending them an email or he has to apply for another Tier-4 Visa with his new CAS in hand , by the way his current visa is valid till December 2011
4) if he has to apply for another Visa then will he has to show funds ,i.e. GBP 7200 in his parents account , who are in his homeland , and how much is this visa would cost him

Just to add more that he gave just half of the full time one year tuition fee of university and now university is asking him to deposit more ??

I would he thankful to you to help our family to resolve it ?

Regards
Irfi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2011
irfi:
Dear Nairlanders !! First of all thank you for all of you who help others for nothing but in the name of humanity.Actually the case is my nephew got admission in a university in London in Sep 2010 for his MSc. and now his mother told me that he couldn’t passed even a single course there sad, now he is worried and want to change his course to MBA as well as his institution , and depressed to that extent that he would go back to his country in other case ,which surely we don’t want .
Now there are few questions; 1) Could he change his institution as in visa there is sponsor’s liscence # is entered for the old institution
2) could he leave his course in the middle ?? 3) if he can change then how he has to inform UKBA , I mean just inform them by sending them an email or he has to apply for another Tier-4 Visa with his new CAS in hand , by the way his current visa is valid till December 2011
4) if he has to apply for another Visa then will he has to show funds ,i.e. GBP 7200 in his parents account , who are in his homeland , and how much is this visa would cost him Just to add more that he gave just half of the full time one year tuition fee of university and now university is asking him to deposit more ??I would he thankful to you to help our family to resolve it ?RegardsIrfi
This is going to be a long process for him, first he need to inform his school that he wants to leave the course, the school may ask him to pay remaining fees OR half of it, then he need to send an email to UKBA on migrantreporting@ukba.gsi.gov.uk and discuse his plan with them. He may be asked to leave the UK to re-apply for MBA or he will be allowed to do that in the UK but his old CAS will be cancelled.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2011
cfranky:

Please i need your advice. I have HND in Elect/Elect Engineering. I intend going for a Top up programme in the UK. I have two schools in mind, University of Huddersfield and University of Sunderland. University of Huddersfield have a top up programme in BEng Engineering with technology management (Electronic and Electrical) while University of Sunderland have a Top Up programme in BEng(Hons) Electronic and Electrical Engineering. Which of them is better?

You know what u want to get out of the course, so its up you, but u have to consider the school fees from both uni.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jaybee3(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2011
cfranky:

Sunderland is slightly better but you will struggle to get a job with a first degree from either Uni.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2011
jay bee:

Sunderland is slightly better but you will struggle to get a job with a first degree from either Uni.
. . .bitter truth. .especially in this tough job market and harsh visa rules.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by irfi: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2011
Dear Justwise ,
Thanks for your reply ; its ok that its a long process .i.e.
1) he has get an offer letter from a new sponsor
2) inform old sponsor that he intends to move to new sponsor
3) after settlement from old sponsor apply for CAS from new sponsor in that case old CAS would surely be cancelled .
4) inform UKBA for that , and after being accepted start his classes ;

But all of the above process must be based on the current policies , so we want to know that ;
1)could he switch to a new sponsor before completing his course??

regards
irfi

p.s. kinldy review the document at UKBA site on page 41 points number 257-259
at
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/employersandsponsors/pbsguidance/guidancefrom31mar09/sponsor-app-guidance-t4.pdf?view=Binary
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:20am On Mar 05, 2011
irfi:

Dear Justwise ,Thanks for your reply ; its ok that its a long process .i.e.
1) he has get an offer letter from a new sponsor 2) inform old sponsor that he intends to move to new sponsor
3) after settlement from old sponsor apply for CAS from new sponsor in that case old CAS would surely be cancelled .
4) inform UKBA for that , and after being accepted start his classes ;But all of the above process must be based on the current policies , so we want to know that ; 1)[b]could he switch to a new sponsor before completing his course??
regards[/b]irfi p.s. kinldy review the document at UKBA site on page 41 points number 257-259
at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/employersandsponsors/pbsguidance/guidancefrom31mar09/sponsor-app-guidance-t4.pdf?view=Binary

Yes he can BUT he has to settle with his current university first, b4 applying for MBA course to another university, get the admission and apply for new CAS though if the new student visa rule comes in this April then he maybe asked to leave the UK and apply from his home country
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by irfi: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2011
gr8!! Thank you so much dear for your time ! Now we should start its process as soon as possible , but dear just one more thing to ask you that in applying Tier-4 visa from there in UK , will he has to show funds in his account in UK or his parents account in his homeland  ?? if yes then would it be same GBP 7200 for 28 days

Your contribution has been so impressive for all of us , we owe you it

regards
irfi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2011
irfi:

gr8!! Thank you so much dear for your time ! Now we should start its process as soon as possible , but dear just one more thing to ask you that in applying Tier-4 visa from there in UK , will he has to show[b] funds in his account in UK [/b] or his parents account in his homeland ?? if yes then would it be same[b] GBP 7200 [/b] for 28 days
Your contribution has been so impressive for all of us , we owe you it
regards
irfi
He has to present his UK bank account that contains the school fees and maintenace fees and if the school is in London then its £7200 for 28days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Siony(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2011
yes i can also get business visa for this country, am presently teaching people how.
read my post and join the class.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2011
Siony:

yes i can also get business visa for this country, am presently teaching people how.
read my post and join the class.

Which type of uk business visa can you get?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
Ma friends e-passport will expire in 2013 and she wants to apply 4 a 4 years course so I want to ask my fellow nairalanders, I hope d e.c.o will giv her d four years full visa without considering d fact that d passport will expire in 2013?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2011
dammiac:

Ma friends e-passport will expire in 2013 and she wants to apply 4 a 4 years course so I want to ask my fellow nairalanders, I hope d e.c.o will giv her d four years full visa without considering d fact that d passport will expire in 2013?

Thats not a problem at all, her passport could be renewed at Nigerian High commission in London if it expires.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2011
rony250:

thanks all of you!
With your help i've got my visa today.
Especial thanks to justwise
Without you people, i'd never make this.

Congrat!! I'm happy for u, sorry i just saw ur post now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by raphrinco: 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2011
must some one pay for school fees b4 he gets the uk visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dammiehar(f): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2011
Of course,u must pay school fees it might be part payment if you are not on scholarship.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by raphrinco: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
how much?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
raphrinco:

how much?

Have you applied to any school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dammiehar(f): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
It depends on ur school and tuition fees.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by raphrinco: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2011
am askin of a school in london, i neeed where i can study ,work,and play football, because am a talented footballer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2011
raphrinco:

am askin of a school in london, i neeed where i can study ,work,and play football, because am a talented footballer.

Are u planing to do degree or diploma course?

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (141)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.